Chapter 48 Caught by the house gradually

Brother Tang was really frightened this time, his body was still trembling even though he was held in Chengjun Yin's arms.

Chengjun Yin stroked Brother Tang's back again and again, comforting Brother Tang over and over again, until Brother Tang's breathing stabilized, he put Brother Tang on the bed.

He was afraid that Brother Tang's body would become numb if he kept this posture for a long time.

Before letting go of Brother Tang's hand, Brother Tang took a heavy breath and looked uneasy.

Chengjun Yin hurriedly put his hand back, took off his outer clothes and lay beside Brother Tang, staring closely at Brother Tang, unable to fall asleep.

When Brother Tang woke up, it was dark outside.

He was held tightly in Cheng Junyin's arms. This position was uncomfortable, but he felt at ease.

Chengjun Yin straightened Brother Tang's messy hair and asked gently: "Are you awake?"

Brother Tang rested his head on Chengjun Yin's chest, "I'm sorry, husband, I did something bad again."

If he hadn't He made his own decision and went to the workshop to lock himself up, so that Cheng Dacai wouldn't be caught and had the opportunity to threaten his children.

Cheng Junyin took a shaky breath and bit his earlobe for a long time, but he didn't dare to use force. He only said viciously, "You little bastard!"

Brother Tang responded, "Yes, I am."

But the husband would forgive him every time. This little bastard.

Cheng Junyin rubbed his hair heavily, but he still couldn't bear to be really angry with Brother Tang.

At dawn, Cheng Junyin took Brother Tang to the county and went straight to Duoyu Restaurant.

Hao Duoyu saw that Cheng Junyin looked unhappy and hurriedly invited people inside.

Chengjunyin said straight to the point, "Brother Hao, please do something for me."

Hao Duoyu looked serious, "That's what you say."

A trace of cruelty flashed in Chengjunyin's eyes, "I want Chengdacai to be trapped in If you can't leave the county, you can't go back to the village. "

Cheng Dacai can't feel at ease even if he stays in the village.

"When he comes, this matter will be easy to handle." Hao Duoyu agreed.

Cheng Junyin thanked him and left with Brother Tang. As soon as he turned an intersection, he was stopped by a group of boys.

Xun Yu walked out of it and said with a smile on his face, "My boss wants to invite you two."

Chengjun Yin turned sideways to block Brother Tang behind him, and glanced at the boy who was pointing at them with a stick, his eyes heavy. "Is this how your boss invites people?"

Xun Yu smiled slightly, "As long as you cooperate, none of this will be of use."

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, "Lead the way."

Brother Tang is here, he can't follow They take action.

Xunyu was very satisfied with Chengjunyin's knowledge and waved his sleeves and said, "Please."

Chengjunyin followed Brother Tang and whispered, "Don't be afraid, it's okay."

With Qinmeng Lian here, Wu Yu didn't dare to touch him easily.

Brother Tang raised his head and looked at Chengjun Yin, "My husband is here, I'm not afraid."

He was only afraid that his husband would be injured.

Cheng Junyin's eyes softened.

In the main room, Wu Yu sat on the Taishi chair, squinting his eyes and enjoying the feeding of the little beauty beside him.

After hearing the footsteps, he looked up casually and couldn't move his eyes away when he saw Brother Tang's child.

Chengjun Yin's eyes turned cold, and he took a step forward to block Brother Tang behind him, "Master Wu

, what do you want from me?" Wu Yu was dissatisfied, "Aren't you going to give me an explanation about the sauce?"

Chengjun Yin looked indifferent, "What do you want to explain?"

Wu Yu slammed the table, "Sell me a tael for a jar of 50-yen sauce! Don't you look down on me and the county magistrate?"

Chengjun Yin raised his eyes and looked up. He asked, "Did I force you to buy this sauce?"

"That's not important." Wu Yu said coldly, "What's important is how you plan to solve this problem."

He hinted, "I know you are a genius. A good friend of the young master, but Mr. Qin is in Qinzhou, where the mountains are high and the roads are far away. If something happens to you in Shanxiang County, he may not be able to save you in time. But the county grandpa is different. This is the county grandpa's territory. If you If you please the county magistrate, you can walk sideways in Shanxiang County!"

Cheng Junyin sneered in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face. He just asked, "How do you want me to please the county magistrate?" Wu Yu

picked up the tea cup and took a sip . , "He is very curious about how your sauce is made?"

Chengjun Yin looked embarrassed, and Wu Yu's face darkened, "What? You don't want to tell us?"

"No." Chengjun Yin bowed his hands and covered his head. The coldness in his eyes went away, "Master Qin and I have agreed not to leak out the sauce recipe before the beginning of summer. If I present the sauce recipe to the county magistrate at this time, I am afraid that the county magistrate will be angered."

He paused with his hands. Putting the tea cup heavily on the table, "Seriously?"

Chengjun Yin lowered his eyes, "Seriously."

Wu Yu's face was solemn and he looked anxious.

The official head crushed people to death, Qin Menglian's father was the prefect of Qinzhou, and he was close friends with that evil god.

If Qin Menglian is really offended by this matter, I am afraid that the gain will outweigh the loss.

"Okay!" He gritted his teeth, "I will help you intercede with the county magistrate and let him wait until after the Beginning of Summer, but..."

He stared directly at Brother Tang with a lustful look, "I see you are such a husband. He's so handsome, let him stay and play with me for two days."

Cheng Junyin's pupils shrank, and the veins in his strong arms were tight.

Brother Tang forcefully grabbed Chengjun Yin's fist that was about to come out, took a step forward and revealed his pale face, "I, I have a cold, I'm afraid it will hurt the master."

Wu Yu saw that his head was covered with cold sweat, and he had a delicate little face. He was so white that he was not like ordinary people, and he called out bad luck, "Here comes someone! Take him out quickly!"

Hanji, if not handled well, can kill people.

He didn't want to catch this unfortunate disease because of a brother.

Chengjun Yin relaxed his tight body, gently supported Brother Tang's weak body, and said hoarsely: "Brother Tang, let's go."

"Wait a minute."

Chengjun Yin paused, Brother Tang The whole body froze.

Wu Yu asked tentatively, "Does the tofu that appeared recently in Qinzhou have anything to do with you?"

Chengjun Yin said, "It doesn't have anything to do with it."

After leaving the door of the house, Cheng Junyin paused and held Brother Tang tightly in his arms, his hands trembling uncontrollably.

He thought he had enough ability to protect Brother Tang, but after this incident, he realized that he was naive and ridiculous.

He wanted to protect Brother Tang, but he didn't do enough.

Brother Tang was also afraid, but he was very happy that he could protect his husband.

Just as Chengjun Yin usually comforted him, he stroked his back again and again, "It's okay, husband."

Chengjunyin let go of him, arched his back against his forehead, and gently stroked his face, again and again. He emphasized, "Brother Tang, there is no next time, there can be no next time."

Brother Tang raised his eyebrows, "Husband, let's go back."

"No rush." ​​Chengjun Yin leaned towards Brother Tang. In his ear, he whispered: "No matter what I do, Brother Tang, don't be afraid of me, okay?"

Brother Tang looked at him with firm eyes and without hesitation, "Okay."

Chengjun Yin held his hand. Brother Tang's hand led him into the alley where he had picked up Chen Nuoping.

After walking for about a quarter of an hour, Cheng Junyin stopped.

He looked at the beggars sitting or standing in front of him, seemingly disorderly blocking the door, and said, "I'm looking for a beggar scholar."

The faces of the beggars changed slightly, and an old beggar stood up tremblingly, with a cold flash in his eyes. With a cold look, "Who are you?"

Chengjun Yin simply said, "The person who comes to give money."

The old beggar glanced at Brother Tang and raised his hand.

The beggars blocking the door made way in twos and threes, and Cheng Junyin led Brother Tang into the dilapidated courtyard in front of him.

A handsome man dressed as a scholar was sitting in the courtyard. When he saw Cheng Junyin, he was not surprised.

"Wu Yu's life will not be accepted."

Nothing that happens in Shanxiang County can escape the eyes of the Beggar Gang. He knows that Wu Yu will attack Cheng Junyin, and he also guesses that Cheng Junyin will not compromise.

But he can't take Wu Yu's life for the time being.

"I don't want Wu Yu's life." Chengjun Yin was not surprised that Scholar Beggar knew his identity. His eyes were cold, "I want you to cut off Wu Yu's roots."

Mr. Beggar was slightly startled, and his eyes fell on Tang. A clear smile appeared on the brother's face, "They say Boss Cheng loves his husband as much as his wife, and when I saw him today, what he said was true."

Chengjun Yin could bear the fact that the house and the man coveted his sauce recipe, but he couldn't bear the fact that the house and the man coveted his sauce recipe. Coveting his husband.

He has seen many people in the world turn against each other and kill each other because of profit. Even between husbands and wives, there are people who hold swords against each other because of profit.

When he saw Chengjun Yin, he thought that Chengjunyin wanted to kill Chengjunyin because the house was a threat to Chengjunyin's interests. However, he did not expect that Chengjunyin was not interested in profit, but only for his husband. , I am willing to mess with the house and this bedbug that I can't afford to get rid of.

"Will you take it?" Chengjun Yin knew Mr. Beggar's ability. If anyone else in Shanxiang County could move the house now, it would be Mr. Beggar.

In his previous life, Mr. Beggar rescued Chen Noping. When Chen Noping became a bandit, Mr. Beggar led the Beggar Gang in Shanxiang County to resolutely follow Chen Noping and became Chen Noping's most powerful right-hand man.

Without the help of Mr. Beggar in his previous life, it would have been difficult for Chen Noping to kill Wu and others.

"No." Mr. Beggar looked at Cheng Junyin with admiration in his eyes, but he was also decisive in refusing.

Cheng Junyin's voice was serious, "Fifty taels!"

Brother Tang opened his eyes wide.

They only have eighty-six taels of silver left with them now, and they borrowed this money from Mr. Qin!

Mr. Beggar wanted to refuse, but when he saw Brother Tang hiding behind Cheng Junyin and waving his hands frantically at him, the corner of his mouth curled up slightly, "Deal."

Brother Tang's face became angry.

After leaving the ruined courtyard, Chengjun Yin approached Brother Tang and said flatteringly, "Brother Tang, I'm hungry. Let's go buy some meat buns to eat."

Brother Tang said with a serious face and an angry look, "No Money, no meat buns! We can't even afford vegetarian buns."

Cheng Junyin held his stomach, "But I'm so hungry that I can't walk. Can Brother Tang really bear to starve me?" Brother

Tang glanced at him from the corner of his eye, seeing how uncomfortable he looked, and immediately softened his heart, "Although I don't have money, I think I can still buy a vegetable bun."

Chengjun Yin leaned over and kissed Brother Tang, smiling fondly. , "Thank you, husband."

Brother Tang blushed, went to the stall, and bought two large meat buns for Chengjun Yin.

Cheng Juanyin didn't eat any of them, so he stuffed them all into Brother Tang's hands, "I'm not hungry suddenly. Brother Tang, please help me eat."

They got up early and ate early, and it was already past noon. My brother must be hungry.

The money is with Brother Tang. If he doesn't find an excuse to buy food, Brother Tang will definitely be reluctant to buy it.