Chapter 52 Brother Tang ran to save his husband

"Brother Tang!" Hao supported Brother Tang's crumbling body and roared at those people, "It was you who begged to buy the sauce at first, but now a group of people came to force a pregnant woman to Husband refunds the money, do you have any conscience?"

Brother Tan protected Brother Tang, "We washed all the chili and sesame seeds for the sauce and gave them to Brother Wu to make. We all eat them ourselves. How can things eat people to death?"

The merchants couldn't resist them. They wanted to force themselves on because they were men, but they saw Xiao Zhongxiao walking out from behind Brother Tang and approaching them with grinning teeth.

They were so frightened that they stepped back and exclaimed, "Wolf! How could there be a wolf!"

A businessman suddenly realized, "Okay, it turns out that you have been prepared not to pay back the money! Even the wolf has been captured to guard us. !"

"Bah!" Brother Tan said angrily, "You are blind, this is a wolf dog!"

"The money will be refunded to you." Brother Tang looked directly at the merchants, "From now on, anyone who wants to return money will do so. "Businessmen, we will not sell anything we make to them in the future."

The merchants sneered, "Who cares?"

Brother Tang took out the money from his pocket and returned it to them, and waited for them to leave. Finally, Brother Tang handed the money bag to Brother Wu, "Brother Wu, I leave this to you."

Hao realized something and said hurriedly, "Brother Tang, you can't go!"

Brother Tang slowly and slowly He firmly broke away from his hand and said, "I have to go."

After saying that, he put the basket on his back, took a small bag of sesame paste from the kitchen, brought water, opened the courtyard door and walked towards the workshop.

Taotie knew he couldn't stop him this time, so he followed silently.

When they arrived at the workshop, Brother Tang did not disturb Cheng Sanzi, but quietly left with the ox cart.

He did not go to the county, but rushed in the direction of Qinzhou.

He didn't believe that the sauce would kill people. This was probably because Wu Jian deliberately framed her husband in order to get the recipe for the sauce.

If he goes to the county, he will fall into a trap.

At this time, only Qin Menglian can save her husband.

In early spring, the weather has not yet warmed up, and the biting cold wind has penetrated seamlessly. Brother Tang protected his belly with one hand and supported the oxcart with the other.

Taotie sat on his lap sensibly, blocking some of the cold wind from his belly.

The path was uneven, Brother Tang came in a hurry, and the oxcart was not cushioned as usual. Occasionally the car bumped a lot, and Brother Tang would frown in discomfort.

He drove day and night for three consecutive days, but he still hadn't reached Qinzhou.

Qinzhou was too far away, and he knew that the bullock cart would not be able to bear it any longer. If the bullock cart overturned, he would not even be able to go back, and how could he save his husband.

He could only stop. The fatigue of days on the road made his eyelids as heavy as lead. As soon as he bolted the ox cart, he leaned under a tree and fell asleep.

He didn't sleep peacefully. In his dream, his husband lay bleeding in a pool of blood and called for help. He wanted to save her husband but couldn't get close to her.

He suddenly woke up from the confusion and panic. His face was cold and tears were streaming down his face.

In the dungeon of Shanxiang County, Cheng Junyin woke up from his dream, "Brother Tang!"

"Squeak!" A huge mouse ran past him. Cheng Junyin raised his head and leaned against the wall, worried.

He dreamed that Brother Tang had a miscarriage in excitement when he learned that he had been arrested.

In the dream, Brother Tang was crying heartbreakingly, shouting his name one after another. He wanted to go over, but as if he was blocked by something, he could only watch helplessly as the blood under Brother Tang's body continued to flow, and then he collapsed. The ground cannot stand.

He gritted his teeth and looked outside the cage.

After not going back for so long, he couldn't hide the fact that he was arrested.

He was afraid that Brother Tang would do something regardless of his own safety in order to save him, so he asked the yamen servant to help him report that Brother Tang was safe, and promised to give the yamen servant a hundred taels of silver when he left.

Counting the time, it's time for the Yamen servant to come back.

But instead of waiting for the yamen to come, he waited for the housekeeper to come.

"Chengjunyin, I heard that your husband is pregnant?" Wu gradually smiled with unclear meaning, "If you care about him so much, how about I bring him to accompany you?"

Chengjunyin's pupils shrank and he tried his best to stay calm, "He I don't know the recipe for the sauce, so what's the use of asking him to come?"

Wu Jian's eyes turned cold, "It's useful if you care about him."

These days, he has used every method to pry Chengjun Yin's mouth open. But Chengjun Yin refused to take hard or soft advice.

Ever since he became the county magistrate, he had never experienced such a setback. Every time he saw Cheng Junyin's cold face, he wanted to kill Cheng Junyin with a knife, but he couldn't.

I thought that if I really couldn't come up with a recipe today, I would simply give up a daughter. As long as Cheng Junyin married his daughter, he would have a share of the money earned from the sauce in the future.

But he didn't expect that he would catch a bitch today. This bitch was of no use, but it reminded him of one thing.

Cheng Junyin cares about his husband very much.

Cheng Junyin's eyes were filled with blood. When he saw Wu Jian turning around to leave, he said hoarsely: "I'll give you the sauce recipe."

Wu Jian paused and smiled, "I changed my mind."

Chengjun If Yin can make sesame sauce and chili sauce, he must be able to make other sauces.

He originally only wanted these two sauce recipes, but if Brother Tang was captured, Cheng Junyin would have to write out how many recipes he wanted.

Cheng Junyin rushed to the cage and stared at Wu Jian with eyes split open, "Don't touch him!"

Wu Jian had never felt so relieved before, "Don't worry, I won't hurt him."

He will An intact Brother Tang was brought to Chengjunyin, but if Chengjunyin disobeyed, he would not guarantee whether Brother Tang would be intact.

He laughed and left. Chengjun Yin held on to the cage tightly with a ferocious look on his face.

Brother Tang finished feeding the cows water and got back on the bullock cart. Just as he was about to set off, he saw Taotie's hair suddenly explode and he stared straight ahead.

Brother Tang looked forward and could faintly see the flickering light of a knife in the darkness. His heart froze and he ignored the oxcart. He held his stomach and ran into the forest, hiding his figure through the thick vegetation.

Under the moonlight, he hurriedly turned back and saw the bandits killing the cattle with one knife. He was horrified and did not dare to wait any longer.

Taotie ran around him. At this time, he did not dare to sit on Brother Tang to add weight to Brother Tang.

The bandits soon discovered Brother Tang's whereabouts and pursued him with knives from all directions.

Brother Tang's stomach ached, and the sound of bandits could be heard in the wind.

"It's a brother!"

"He saw us and can't stay."

Brother Tang only dared to run as fast as he could.

He is not afraid of death, but he still has a child in his belly, and his husband is still waiting for him to save it.

He didn't know how long he had been running. From the corner of his eye, he saw a bandit catching up behind him and Taotie bit his neck off.

The pain in his stomach became more intense, and when he felt desperate, he saw several beams of fire in the darkness.

He screamed for help with all his strength.

As he got closer, he saw the group of people wearing armor and holding swords.

But his heart was at peace.

My husband once told him that there were corrupt officials in Yu State, but if he was in trouble one day, he would seek help from the soldiers in the military camp.

Even if they can't save you, they will never harm you.

His body became weak and he fell straight down.

In a daze, he heard them exclaim.

"It's a brother!"

"He's holding his belly, he's pregnant! Call the doctor!"

He vaguely saw Taotie covered in blood, whimpering and licking his face, restless.

He raised his hand with difficulty and stroked Taotie. Taotie nuzzled him affectionately, but his hand fell down weakly.

Taotie's hair stood up in shock. The soldiers felt that this unknown animal covered in blood was very spiritual. A soldier persuaded him, "The doctor is here, don't worry."

Taotie looked at him with a look in his eyes. He was fierce and seemed to be threatening and warning.

The soldier was shocked.

When the doctor came, some soldiers were afraid that Taotie would stop him, but Taotie got out of the way.

The doctor checked Brother Tang's pulse, frowned, looked around, and asked: "Is there no one else around him?"

A soldier responded, "He is being chased by bandits. Even if there are others, he is afraid..."

The doctor shook his head. Sighing, "It's pitiful."

Taotie bit the doctor's sleeve and pulled wildly. The doctor turned around and saw the blood all over his body, and he fell to the ground in fright, "What is this?"

"It should be raised by this brother. He is a family pet who protects his master very much. Several corpses of bandits were found in front of him. They were all bitten to death by it. "The soldier reminded: "Don't provoke it."

Taotie licked Brother Tang anxiously. Hu's eyes were full of eagerness.

The doctor calmed down, and seemed to understand Taotie's meaning, and responded, "While people are still alive, this child is afraid..."

He looked at the husband, his pulse was weak, and his body was very depleted. He was afraid that he had not rested in the past few days. .

The child is still alive if he can survive until now, but the mother's condition is so bad that no matter how long the child survives, it will only be a dead end.

Taotie was furious again, jumping up and down with a grin on his face, his eyes flashing red.

The doctor actually understood its meaning and said, "Even if I prescribe him pregnancy-preserving medicine, his body is very depleted and he will not be able to keep the child at all, unless he has Ganoderma lucidum and other things, but..."

Before he could finish his words, Taotie He shouted at the doctor, who was startled and saw Taotie nuzzling Brother Tang's face, then looked back at him, and disappeared into the jungle in an instant.

The doctor murmured, "Even if you can bring back Ganoderma lucidum, but we leave tomorrow, how can you catch up?"

He looked at his unconscious brother and felt a headache.

Not far away, a man who was resting against a tree opened his eyes, his sharp eyes filled with chills, "What happened?"

The soldier knelt down on one knee, not daring to look directly at the evil-looking man in front of him, "Qi General, there was a bandit attack nearby. A pregnant boy ran here to avoid the bandits and was rescued by Zhisu's soldiers."

Wan Baifan's expression changed slightly, "Pregnant husband?"

He stood up and said, "I'll go. Take a look."

The doctor didn't expect that this matter would disturb Wan Baifan. He was about to stand up and salute, but Wan Baifan stopped him. "It's important to save people."

The doctor sat down again and applied medicine to Brother Tang's wound.

Although this guy was not injured by the bandits, he ran away with many large and small wounds on his body from branches, and the soles of his feet were covered with blisters.

The blisters were painful when touched. He looked at the tender skin and tender flesh of this brother. Although the clothes he wore were not expensive, the materials were very comfortable. He should be a pampered master at home.

How could such a guy endure the pain and keep running for so long?