Chapter 31 Nan's true face

Chengsanzi, still left full of doubts.

Brother Tang walked into the yard and noticed someone looking at him, so he looked back and met Nan's eyes.

Nan did not avoid him, but only asked: "Brother Tang, I see you drinking medicine every day, what kind of medicine are you drinking?"

Before Brother Tang could answer, Hao shouted first, "What does it have to do with you? "

Nan pursed her lips and lowered her eyes.

Brother Tang picked up the medicine, wrinkled his nose and drank it all before saying: "Medicine to regulate the body."

Hao was helpless, "Brother Tang, you don't have to respond to her."

"There's nothing bad to say." Tang

Brother Tan smiled and glanced at Nan, "I didn't pay attention to it before. My husband felt sorry for me and took me to prescribe medicine. These few medicines spent all the money my husband earned in those days." He said enviously: "Cheng Er is so kind to you!"

Early the next morning, Hao Duoyu came, "Xun Yu didn't know about it."

Cheng Junyin was silent for a moment, "I have to trouble Brother Hao to help me again. Busy."

Hao Duoyu said cheerfully, "You're welcome, just say it."

Cheng Junyin whispered in Hao Duoyu's ear, "Brother Hao, please go to the county and send a message, just say,"

he paused and his eyes lit up. Flashing, "Qin Menglian, the son of the magistrate of Qinzhou, has a good relationship with me. He ordered a lot of sauces from me. I'm afraid it will be even harder to buy sauces in the future."

Hao Duoyu was surprised and happy, "Good method "

Liangpi prescription is no longer a secret in the county, and he doesn't believe that Xunyu doesn't have it.

The reason why Haoyu Restaurant has never sold cold skin is because Yayu doesn't want to buy sauce, but just wants to find a good opportunity to get the sauce recipe.

If this news gets out, Wu Yu will not dare to attack Brother Cheng easily for fear of offending Qin Menglian.

When making food, you are most afraid of being compared to others. When other restaurants have sauces to support the scene, but the restaurant is still stagnant, everyone will be anxious. In the end, they can only compromise and buy sauces first.

As long as Hao Jie Restaurant has the sauce, he will definitely start the cold skin business. So when Mo Shi saw that Hao Jie Restaurant already had the cold skin recipe, he had no choice but to stop looking for Mo Er for the cold skin recipe.

Hao Duoyu was very efficient. That afternoon, the businessmen in the county fell into a panic for fear of not being able to buy the sauce.

Merchants who already had orders came with people to increase the quantity of goods, and merchants who didn't have orders rushed to place orders.

Suddenly, there was an endless stream of carriages and horses at the entrance of Tianchong Village. The clever children took the initiative to lead the way. When they met the generous businessmen, they easily earned tips that their families could not earn in a year.

A clever village woman carried a load and sold mountain products at the entrance of the village, and actually sold a lot.

For a while, everyone followed suit, and at the end of the day, they really made a lot of money.

That night, most houses in the village were filled with laughter and laughter, occasionally mixed with a few words of gratitude to Cheng Er.

Some people are happy and some are sad. While other families are happy and making money easily, the Jing family is filled with gloom.

Jing Meixing's face looked ferocious, "Endure? How long do you want me to endure it!"

How is she inferior to Brother Tang? How come Brother Tang can live a prosperous life, but his family is ostracized and isolated by the villagers!

"That's enough!" Jing Er yelled angrily, "I'm your father! Who allowed you to talk to me like this!"

Jing Meixing bit her lower lip angrily.

Mrs. Lin patted Jing Meixing's back and said comfortingly: "It's not that your father won't settle the score with Brother Tang, but that the people in the village are just helpless people. They see the benefits in Cheng Er, and none of them are willing to help us. "If they don't help us, it's useless for your father to go to Li Zheng alone."

They also didn't expect that Cheng Er's reputation in the village would be so high in just a few days.

"I know." Jing Meixing stood up suddenly and walked out, her eyes filled with hatred.

If they don't help her, then she will do it herself!

Mrs. Lin hurriedly asked: "Where are you going!"

Jing Meixing said without looking back: "Go find Brother Yun."

She did not go to find Brother Yun, but turned to the outside of the remote thatched house at the entrance of the village and walked in an orderly manner. Knocked three times.

The door opened, and under the moonlight, Nan's face was half hidden in the darkness.

Seeing Jing Meixing, Nan's face changed slightly, "What are you here for?"

Jing Meixing asked, "Have you done what I said?"

Why didn't she hear anything about it?

Nan's eyes darkened, "He won't let me get close."

"You didn't do enough." Jing Meixing said coldly: "There is no man who doesn't cheat. If you find an opportunity to climb into his bed, he will How can I refuse you?"

Nan looked panicked, "Don't talk nonsense here."

"What are you pretending to be?" Jingmei Xing sneered, "You go to Cheng Er's place even though you try so hard to pretend to be pitiful. Isn't it because you have fallen in love with him a long time ago?"

Everyone in the village thinks that Nan is a pitiful person, but she doesn't think so.

Nan's parents favored boys over girls and treated her worse than a slave.

Before marrying Bingyangzi, Nan's parents tried to sell her many times, but in the end the sale failed due to various reasons.

It happened that after she married Bing Yangzi, Bing Yangzi died that night, and she became a widow. Because of her unlucky reputation, no one dared to approach her. It seemed like she was abandoned, but in fact she was relieved.

After learning that Nan was hired by Cheng Er, she instantly guessed that Nan had an ulterior motive. She began to contact Nan and asked Nan to conspire with her.

Nan didn't refuse, but progress was slow and she couldn't wait any longer.

There was a coldness in Nan's eyes, "What about you? You are so anxious to let me climb into Cheng Er's bed because of the sauce recipe?"

She said coldly: "If you want to conspire with me, just be patient. Wait for me. When I need you, I will naturally come to you."

Jing Meixing gritted her teeth and growled, "I can't wait any longer!"

She looked like Brother Tang was getting better and better, and she felt like she was covered in pain. The pain is as painful as ants gnawing at you.

Nan looked at her for a while, then the corner of his mouth suddenly curved in an inconspicuous way, "Brother Tang is taking medicine every day. It is said to regulate the body. If you can't wait any longer, you can do it yourself."

Jingmei understood happily, He said coldly: "You are working in the yard during the day, and they are sleeping at night. I have no chance to do anything."

Nan lowered his eyes and said, "Not now. What if Cheng Er's new house is built? I heard that Cheng Er plans to continue renting the yard."

In other words, after the new house is built, Cheng Er will work in the yard during the day. Will go back to the new house in the evening.

As long as Jingmei can avoid Brother Tang, it won't be difficult to do something.

There was a cold chill in Jing Meixing's eyes, "I understand."

Nan's lips curled up, and he reminded in a low voice: "I advise you not to let Brother Tang die too quickly, otherwise you won't be able to escape. Jing

Meixing looked at her and said, "You are more ruthless than I thought."

No wonder Nan's parents died suddenly in the second year after Nan became a widow.

Nan didn't say anything, just closed the door gently.

...