Chapter 39 When the villagers were making trouble

, Brother Tang resisted the urge to eat another bowl and said, "Okay."

When Cheng Sanzi came to lead the ox cart, Brother Tang carefully put the tofu on the ox cart, "Can you please send some more on the way?" " Xiong's family in Douchun."

"Okay." Cheng San said, but he hesitated, "Brother Tang, I haven't told the people from other villages that you are willing to accept sesame seeds from other villages."

Brother Tang thought for a moment . , then asked: "Do the people in the village have any opinions?"

Chengsan nodded and said, "They are worried that there are too many sesames grown in other villages, so you will not harvest their sesames."

He paused, and said, somewhat unspeakably, "There are others. I think you don't let them plant sesame seeds in all the fields just to collect the sesame seeds from other villages."

Brother Tang frowned, "Don't worry about those people, just do whatever you want. If someone asks you why you told this matter. Just say it's my responsibility."

Cheng Sanzi gritted his teeth and said, "Okay!"

Cheng Er collects more sesame seeds and accepts less sesame seeds. It's his business. Some people in the village really stretch their hands too much.

Although the carriage and horses were very slow, such a big thing could not be hidden.

Just after noon, someone knocked on the courtyard door.

Brother Tang looked at the group of villagers outside the door who were as aggressive as asking for guilt, and asked slowly: "Are you here to collect sesame seeds from other villages?"

The old man standing at the front snorted coldly, "It seems that you still know that you have done something wrong."

Brother Tang only asked, "Old Cheng, what did I do wrong?"

Chengqi glared and scolded, "As a brother, you disrespect your husband and overstep your bounds. , you decided to collect sesame seeds from other villages privately! How dare you say that you don't know what's wrong?"

Cheng Junyin heard the commotion in the courtyard and rushed to protect Brother Tang, his eyes slightly cold. "Everything Brother Tang does is both his intention and my intention. Why should Yue Yue say it for me? As for being disrespectful to my husband? I just think Brother Tang is too obedient, so how can he be disrespectful?"

Cheng Qiyi Choking, "It's such a big deal to collect sesame seeds from other villages, why don't you discuss it with us!"

"I'm the one who spends the money, I'm the one who collects the sesame seeds, and I'm also doing the sauce business. How come I don't know who I'm going to ask for? " Do we have to discuss with you about harvesting sesame seeds?"

Cheng Qi said angrily, "Cheng Er, don't think that you are lawless just because you are doing a small business. You have offended the public this time! If you don't repent in time, don't blame me for being unkind. "If you have no regrets, how can you change it ?

" Chengjun Yin paused and smiled, with a coldness in his smile, "You don't have to be afraid that if I harvest the sesame seeds from other villages, I won't accept your sesame seeds, because From now on, I will not accept anything from anyone here. "

Brother Tang had a hard life in his previous life, and the people in the village saw him as pitiful and would help him more or less. He was grateful, and only in this life did he do so. He tries his best to help the people in the village, but this does not mean that he will be kind enough to raise a pack of white-eyed wolves.

Everyone was startled and froze in place.

Cheng Qi's face turned green, and when he wanted to say something else, he saw that Cheng Junyin had already protected Brother Tang and walked in and closed the door.

Others also reacted, all anxious.

Someone complained, "Why is Cheng Er so anxious? Didn't we say anything?"

"That's right, he won't really refuse to accept our things!"

"He dares!" Mu Shi retorted loudly, His eyes were weak.

Before she came, she was afraid that Cheng Er would treat them the same way he treated the Jing family, so she hid behind people and didn't make a sound as soon as she arrived. Cheng Er probably didn't notice her, right?

With this thought, she was about to leave sneakily, but when she looked up, she found that many people had the same plan as her.

They came with the idea of ​​taking advantage.

There are not many people in Tianchong Village, so even if every household grows sesame seeds, there won't be much sesame seeds no matter how much they are.

If Cheng Er wanted a lot, he wouldn't be able to choose, so he could only take away the good and bad sesame seeds, so that they could make more money.

If the amount Cheng Er wants is small and their village can't collect it all, how can they collect it from other villages?

After all, they are all from the same village. Cheng Er can't turn his elbows to look at people from other villages no matter what, right?

But no one expected Cheng Er to be so decisive this time.

Many people present have already begun to regret why they came here to step into this muddy water.

After all, when Cheng Er collects sesame seeds, he will definitely follow the villagers first.

But there's no point in regretting it, it's a done deal.

Some people wanted to go to Li Zheng for help and beg for mercy. Not only did Li Zheng not help, he even scolded the man. He even called everyone in the village to set rules under the big banyan tree at the entrance of the village, for fear that someone who was not clear-headed would appear again. Follow along.

Chengqi was Li Zheng's uncle. He was dissatisfied with Li Zheng's lack of respect for him, but was suppressed by Mr. Cheng, the oldest man in the village invited by Li Zheng.

Chengqi ran home red-faced after being scolded by Mr. Cheng. He slammed the door angrily and was about to take a drink from a cup when he touched a pair of slender hands out of the corner of his eye.

He looked up along the hands and saw Nan's pretty face. He said a little uncomfortable: "What happened this time..."

"Shh." Nan blocked his mouth with her fingers and moved her body. She slipped into his arms and said softly: "It's not your fault, it's Brother Tang who is too cunning."

Chengqi felt the softness on his body and hugged Nan tightly with both hands...

At the same time, other villagers The people were so excited that they almost went crazy. They asked questions in disbelief, and when they got the affirmative answer, everyone laughed from ear to ear.

God knows how much they envy Chengjun Yin from Tianchong Village.

Whenever they see people in Tianchong Village making money easily because of Cheng Er, their eyes turn red with envy.

Tianchong Village used to be the poorest village among the eight nearby villages, but now it has become the envy of all the villages because of the emergence of Cheng Junyin.

They never expected that one day such a big good thing would happen to them.

After they were overjoyed, they heard that someone was going to trouble Cheng Er because of this matter. Everyone was filled with indignation. Some of them even wanted to rush to Tianchong Village to avenge Cheng Junyin, but were finally stopped by Li Zheng from their respective villages.

The local officials wished that Tianchong Village would make this matter bigger. If Chengjun Yinhan could make trouble, it would be the best. Then they would snatch Chengjunyin, the God of Wealth, back to live in the village.

Sauce yard.

Buckets of oil were brought out from the kitchen one after another. Brother Tang gently wiped the sweat off Chengjun Yin's forehead with a ropa and persuaded in a low voice, "Husband, please take a rest."

Chengjun Yin took the ropa from Brother Tang's hand, wiped it casually and then stuffed it into his arms, "I've used it and it's mine."

Brother Tang protested, "No, this is broken."

Chengjun Yin walked back to the kitchen without looking back, "If it's broken, it's mine."

Although he has the ability to make more money, Brother Tang always wants to help him save money. Reluctant to change.

If he doesn't snatch this ropa, Brother Tang may plan to use this ropa until he grows old.

Brother Tang puffed up his face slightly, feeling annoyed that it was time to spend money on Ropa again.