Chapter 70 After coming to Beijing to recognize his relatives

, Cheng Juan Yin walked out of the rockery. When he saw Brother Tang, his expression softened, and he reached out to take the small bamboo, "This kid is so heavy, don't hold him all the time."

Brother Tang rubbed his sore arms . , "I can still hold him."

The two of them left hand in hand, but they didn't notice that Brother Xi was stunned on the spot, holding his lowered hands tightly.

Late at night, Cheng Junyin returned to the wing smelling of alcohol, holding Brother Tang in his arms and apologizing over and over again.

Brother Tang felt sad and helpless, and said softly, "Husband, you have done a good job, you don't need to apologize."

My husband always felt that I owed him something, but I didn't know that my husband had already done well enough.

He was the one who didn't do well enough.

If it hadn't been for him, why would my husband have been tripped up by him time and time again, and why would his weakness have been taken advantage of?

When Chengjun Yin woke up, he had a splitting headache.

Brother Tang gently rubbed his temples to relieve his pain.

Chengjun Yin heard the commotion outside, grabbed Brother Tang's hand and rubbed his wrist, asking: "What happened?"

Brother Tang lowered his eyes, "Xiang Jing was robbed, and the house gradually became harmonious with the scene. Being silenced."

Chengjun Yin paused, "Is Yu Changyuan injured?"

Brother Tang said, "Not injured, but I heard he was very angry."

Chengjun Yin's hand tightened slightly. , "Brother Tang..."

Xiang Jing was kidnapped, which meant that Xiang Jue already knew what was happening here.

Wan Baifan couldn't stay in Tianchong Village forever, he and Brother Tang had no choice but to leave here.

Brother Tang smiled, "I've been tired of staying in Tianchong Village for a long time. Husband, would you like to take me outside to play."

Chengjun Yin's Adam's apple moved slightly, and he gently pressed Brother Tang under him and gently Kissing Brother Tang's eyebrows, "Yes."

"Knock knock." There was a knock on the door. Chengjunyin stood up and opened the door. He saw Brother Xi standing at the door with red eyes. When he saw the door opened, he knelt down with a pop. "Master, please take me with you." Chengjun

Yin looked at Brother Tang in the room. Brother Tang gathered his clothes and came over, asking: "If you go with us, who will take care of your mother-in-law?"

Brother Tang froze, and after a while he responded, "My mother-in-law left early this morning."

Brother Tang was startled, and Brother Xi burst into tears.

Because he learned that Brother Tang was leaving, he was so distracted when he returned home last night that he ignored his mother's strange behavior.

Since the natural disaster, although my mother-in-law saved one life, my health has been getting worse day by day, but yesterday I was able to get out of bed and cook him dinner, and even talked to him all night long.

His mother-in-law told him: "Brother Tang is a good man. Since you have become his slave, you will never betray the master."

His mother-in-law also said: "There is no obstacle in this world that cannot be overcome. If there is, it is myself." It's hard to think about it. If you think about it, this hurdle will be over."

When he was drowsy, he heard his mother-in-law whispering his nickname in his ear, telling him to live well over and over again, "Although you sold yourself. You are a slave, but my father's heart is at ease. From now on, someone will protect you."

My father's voice was very soft, "This is the last thing that my mother can do for you now, Xi'er. Ah, you have to live well."

He listened in a daze, not knowing what he meant.

But when he woke up in the morning, he couldn't wake up his mother and father no matter how he called.

Only then did he realize that those words last night were actually his mother's last words.

Dr. Liu once said that my father's ability to live today is all because of his heart.

This sigh of relief was because his mother-in-law had long seen the dilemma he was about to face.

His mother-in-law made the choice for him.

Brother Tang closed his eyes and helped Brother Xi up. He could only say, "Sorry."

After Chengjun Yin explained other trivial matters, he made an appointment with Brother Tang to leave quietly at night.

However, there were so many people that when they left, they still alarmed the villagers. Someone shouted, "Chengjun Yin is going to sneak away!"

Suddenly a group of people rushed out. Li Zheng threw away his crutches and ran the fastest. Look When Cheng Er arrived, he threw a baggage over his head and said with disgust, "Let's go, let's go!"

The villagers stuffed the baggage one after another into the carriage, all with red eyes and trying to pretend to smile.

Brother Tang couldn't hold it back and cried, "We will come back."

Tianchong Village is their root.

Mr. Hao pretended to be angry and said: "This house has not been built yet. If you don't come back, who will live in the house?"

"You still didn't get to drink my wedding wine, but I will save your glass of wedding wine for you." Wait." A tall and strong man, his voice paused slightly at this time, "I'll wait for you to come back and drink." Cheng

Juanyin's eyes were sore, but he smiled: "Okay."

From Shanxiang County to the capital. The journey was long, Cheng Junyin drove the car in person, his little paws lay beside him, his ears pricked up alertly.

Wan Baifan rode on his horse and said, "Don't be too nervous. They won't pick this time to attack."

Chengjunyin held evidence of Xiangjue's iron ore mining in his hand. If Chengjunyin arrived in the capital alive, it would mean that Xiangjue would not be able to attack at this time. Don't give up this huge iron mine temporarily.

Fu Ming rode up to catch up and stopped on the other side of Chengjun Yin, "There is an inn three miles away. Let's spend the night there."

Chengjun Yin responded, "Okay."

There was no business in the inn, and he saw a lot of them coming. , the waiter immediately greeted him enthusiastically.

Cheng Junyin walked forward alone. While he was talking to the waiter, he suddenly heard a noise coming from behind him. He subconsciously looked back and saw a flash of sword light. He subconsciously dodged and saw the waiter who was smiling just now. He was already attacking with a dagger with a murderous look on his face.

Fu Ming hurriedly protected Chengjun Yin behind him, and grabbed the waiter in a few moments. Before he could question him, the waiter smiled strangely, foamed at the mouth, and fell to the ground.

Cheng Junyin's heart skipped a beat and he quickly looked towards the carriage, only to see the horse servant responsible for placing the horses got into the carriage at some point and took the people in the carriage hostage.

The servant's knife was stuck on 'Brother Tang's' slender neck, and a pair of emotionless eyes stared at Chengjun Yin, "Suicide, or I will kill your husband and your children right now!"

Chengjun Yin's eyes were deep and motionless.

The horse servant turned the tip of his knife and stabbed it at the infant baby.

There was a flash of red light, and the horse servant felt a stinging pain in his wrist, and the dagger fell to the ground.

He looked horrified and looked sideways, only to realize that what was in the swaddling clothes was not a baby at all, but a vicious beast Taotie with its teeth and claws.

Fu Ming took the opportunity to attack the horse servant, but the horse servant was unwilling to do so and wanted to kill 'Brother Tang' at the cost of his own life.

But when 'Brother Tang' turned around, he realized something was wrong.

The 'Brother Tang' in front of him was not even remotely similar to the portrait he got. Was he deceived?

In surprise, a long sword penetrated his chest. His body softened and he fell to the ground, but his eyes stared at 'Brother Tang' unwillingly.

Brother Xi, who was disguised as 'Tang Brother', was frightened, but he still managed to calm down and was extremely glad that he was the one sitting in the carriage.

Brother Tang's body is so weak, but he can't withstand such torture.

The personal guards silenced all the killers, Wan Baifan's eyes darkened, "Xiang Jue is in a hurry."

Chengjun Yin's heart tightened, "Don't rest, let's go."

Brother Tang's body was weak and could not withstand the fatigue of traveling and traveling. Xiang Jue would not let them go, so he could only hide Brother Tang.

But this also meant that he and Brother Tang were forced to separate.

Brother Tang had just given birth to a child, but he couldn't stay by Brother Tang's side. Every time he thought of this, he hated his own incompetence.

Now he just wants to go to the capital quickly, decide what he wants to do, and then come back to pick up Brother Tang.

It's been more than half a month since we separated from Brother Tang, and I don't know how Brother Tang is doing.

In Shanxiang County, Brother Tang was sitting in the pavilion, writing.

A drop of sweat dripped from his temples. Mr. Beggar came over and wiped the sweat from his head. "That's it. If Chengjun Yin knew that I secretly taught you to write, he would definitely write a letter to scold me."

Brother Tang pursed his lips and said with a smile . , "It would have happened if you didn't tell me."

Mr. Beggar had no choice but to ask, "How on earth did Cheng Junyin know that I am a brother?"

When he received the letter from Chen Nuoping, he had only one thought in his mind.

There are rumors that Cheng Junyin has the ability to predict the future. He didn't believe it before, but now he does.

Brother Tang shook his head, "I don't know either, but I knew you were my brother when we first met, right?"

Mr. Beggar asked, "Why?"

"Eye." Brother Tang looked into his eyes and said, "Just like now. Gentle, appreciative, no evil thoughts, no aggression."

It is a very gentle look.

It was also because of this that when his husband proposed fifty taels of silver, he frantically waved his hands to Mr. Beggar, whom he met for the first time.

If it was the first time he met an ordinary man, how could he act in such a distant way?

Mr. Beggar smiled.

"Wow!" Xiao Zhuzi's cry came from the house, and Mr. Beggar got up with a headache, "Come on, come on! Don't cry, my little ancestor."

Brother Tang blinked, lowered his head, and continued to study Character.

From now on, the man will definitely do business all over the world, but he will not be able to do it if he is illiterate.

Thinking like this, my thoughts flew far away unconsciously.

I don't know if my husband has arrived in the capital at this time.

Capital, palace study room.

Yu Changyuan knelt down below with a sullen face, while Yu Shengjue sat above, with a dark face.

Jin Meng stood to one side with lowered eyebrows, glanced at Yu Changyuan from the corner of his eye, and sighed silently.

The Holy Emperor entrusted such an important matter to Yu Changyuan in the hope that Yu Changyuan could gain experience through it.

But Yu Changyuan messed up the matter.

Suddenly, he thought of something, "Your Majesty, do you have any doubts?"

Yu Shengjue looked at him, frowning slightly, "Ask."

If it was normal, at this time, Jin Meng would not say anything easily.

Jin Meng asked: "Why is General Wan there? Didn't he go to find... His Highness?"

Yu Changyuan only briefly talked about Xiang Jing, but did not say why General Wan suddenly appeared in Tianchong Village. How could such a poor village save Cheng Junyin?

Yu Shengjue's pupils opened, and Yu Changyuan looked careless, and said slowly: "I forgot to mention it, my uncle has found my cousin."

Jin Meng: "..."

Yu Shengjue stood up suddenly, with great force. It was so big that the chairs moved back and made a heavy sound.

"What did you say?" Yu Sheng walked up to Yu Changyuan regardless of appearance and grabbed Yu Changyuan's collar, "Found it? Really found it?"

Yu Changyuan grabbed the collar uncomfortably, " I really found

him, he's so alive!" "What's his name now?" Yu Shengjue couldn't wait to ask, "Is he getting married and living well?"

Yu Changyuan forcefully took his collar from Yu Shengjue's hand. Pulling back, he answered one question after another, "My surname is Cheng, my first name is Junyin, we are married, we are in harmony, and our lives are much better than mine."

Yu Shengjue excitedly walked back and forth in the study, mumbling incessantly . He said, "I found it, I found it."

He suddenly paused and walked out, "Come, prepare the sedan, I want to leave the palace!"

Yu Changyuan asked hurriedly, "Then can I leave?"

Yu Shengjue He paused in his steps and said, "It's a beautiful idea. Come with me!"

Yu Changyuan asked with

a slumped face: "Where are you going?" Yu Shengjue's voice became hoarse, "Meet your aunt."

Jin Meng stepped forward and said, "I Go and call Mr. Wu. "

Mr. Wu is the emperor's only husband and the queen of Yu State, but Wu Li doesn't like to be called queen, so everyone in the palace calls him Mr. Wu.

Wu Li didn't make a sedan chair, he just ran all the way.

He was dressed in red, with a black belt girdling his slender waist. The corners of his clothes were swaying as he ran. When he raised his eyes, his heroic features were dazzling, making people unable to take their eyes away.

Yu Shengjue watched Wu Li approaching without blinking, his heart beating a little fast, but Wu Li just passed him, grabbed Yu Shengyuan and asked: "Where is the person? Didn't you say he found him?"

Yu Shengjue: "..."

Jin Meng ran over panting, "We found him, but we haven't brought him back yet. Please listen to what I have to say."

Wu Li clicked his tongue, "Why haven't you brought him back yet? When did Senior Brother become so slow? "

Yu Shengjue wiped the sweat off Wu Li's head with his sleeves, "Let's tell Haoshan about this first."

He looked at Yu Changyuan and said, "When you get to your aunt's grave, tell me in detail what happened in Shanxiang County."

Wu Li was impatient and asked after hearing this: "What is his name now? Was he back then?" " Haoshan's name?"

"His name is Chengjun Yin." Yu Shengjue paused, then looked at Jin Meng and asked, "Why do I think this name sounds familiar?

" Remember the tofu scholar?"

Wu Li smiled proudly, "He is indeed Haoshan's son! I heard that he was also responsible for the fertile field method?"

Yu Shengjue took a deep breath, "Hurry up! The imperial edict to reward him with the law of fertile fields."

His stingy edict must never be passed on to his nephew.

Jin Meng accepted the order and retreated.

Wu Qiao glanced at him and said, "Why are you so anxious now? The reputation of being a tofu scholar is still hung on your nephew."

Yu Shengjue: "..."

How did he know that Chengjun Yin was his nephew at that time.

He sighed, "You said that if I reward him with something after he comes, will he change his impression of me?"

Wu Li pushed him away, "It's too late."

His husband was good at everything, except for picking, which was better than picking. Pick everything.

Now it's good, you deserve it if you sting your own family.

They came to the eldest princess's tomb together, and Yu Changyuan told everything he knew.

After Wu Li heard this, he asked, "Have you been bribed by his husband?"

Otherwise, why did he say so many words? Half of them were talking about how loving Chengjun Yin and Brother Tang were, and the other half were talking about how nice Brother Tang was. .

Yu Changyuan straightened his back subconsciously and wanted to shake his head but dared not.

Yu Shengjue snorted coldly and asked, "How dare you deceive me?"

Yu Changyuan said in frustration, "My cousin asked me to tell you these words."

Wu Li looked at Yu Shengjue and saw that his face was filled with regret. He smiled and patted his shoulder, "Look how smart this kid is, how can he figure out your thoughts before we even meet him?"

Yu Shengjue sighed, "I always feel that I owe him, and I always want to give him the best. "

By doing this, he is telling us that Brother Tang is the best to him, and you'd better not do anything unnecessary." Wu Li saw clearly, "He specifically asked Chang Yuan to send us a message. It's more than just a reminder."

It's a warning.

He sighed, "You, the Yu family, are full of infatuated people."

Yu Shengjue glanced at Wu Li and suddenly felt relieved, "He is indeed the best."

Yu Changyuan muttered, "My cousin is indeed quite good . , He is very good-looking, but it is a pity that Xiaozhuzi followed his cousin. If he could follow his cousin, he would be even better looking."

As he finished speaking, the air suddenly fell into a deathly silence.

Yu Changyuan felt several sharp eyes falling on him. He raised his head blankly and asked doubtfully: "Hey, didn't I tell you? The day my uncle found my cousin, little bamboo happened to be born."

He smiled stupidly, "Uncle is also lucky. He found his son and had a grandson immediately."

Yu Shengjue breathed quickly and said in a trembling voice, "Jie, you heard me, you have a grandson, and I have a grandnephew."

Wu Li Biting her lower lip tightly, "Calculating the time, they will arrive in the capital in a month. What kind of meeting gift should we prepare for our nephew and grandson? We also need to prepare a meeting gift for our nephew's husband. Does the eldest princess' mansion need to be repaired? No, Our nephew is now old enough to have his own mansion."

He suddenly became anxious, and so did Yu Shengjue.

"Hurry! Go back to the palace quickly. We have to prepare well."

The two of them rode on the same horse and drove away.

The guards were stunned. They chased after her on horseback and shouted, "Your Majesty! Queen, wait for us!"

The horse's hooves fell to the ground, and smoke flew into the air.

Yu Changyuan took a mouthful of dirt, looked at the deserted forest with a blank face, collapsed and cried.

"Auntie! Look!"

By the time he returned to the palace, the palace was already very busy.

Yu Changyuan went straight to the Prince's Pavilion, crying and complaining to Yu Wuyang.

Yu Wuyang was practicing his sword. When he heard the cry from outside, he threw the sword to the guard. Just as he was about to run into the study to hide, he heard Yu Changyuan cry and say: "Cousin! We are going to fall out of favor." When the emperor and queen heard that my second cousin had a child, they just threw me in front of my aunt's grave. Do you know how I, a helpless and weak person, walked back alone?"

A gust of wind passed by in front of him, and he was blown away. He had to squint his eyes, and when he opened them again, he saw Yu Wuyang grabbing his shoulders and asking eagerly: "Have you found aunt's child?"

Yu Changyuan saw Yu Wuyang was so excited, blinked and said: "Found it?" That's it."

Yu Wuyang grabbed him and ran to the study, unable to maintain his composure, "Please tell me in detail, if there are any omissions, I will send you to the library to copy books."

Yu Changyuan cried.

It turns out that he was the only one who fell out of favor.

When it got dark, Yu Changyuan was released from the palace.

This time he learned wisely. He knew that his father would definitely catch him and ask about his second cousin, so he decided not to go back.

But before he had walked a few steps, a carriage stopped in front of him, the curtain was opened, and the fifth prince Yu Chengwu looked at him and asked: "Has sister's child been found?"

Yu Changyuan: "..."

Prime Minister's Mansion.

Xiang Jue sat on the Taishi chair, his face extremely dark.

Xiang Jing walked out of the darkness, "If I knew Wan Baifan would come here so quickly, I should have killed Chengjun Yin directly!" Xiang

Jue shouted angrily, "At the beginning? You knew something was wrong, so you shouldn't be so reckless. !"

He also didn't expect that Xiang Jing would have so many surprises when he went to Shanxiang County this time.

"You can't stay in the capital, otherwise I won't be able to protect you."

Xiang Jing clenched his fists and asked, "If I don't stay in the capital, where can I go?"

"To Chengguo."

Xiang Jing asked eagerly: "Iron Mine If we can't protect the mountain, we can only break the contract unilaterally. If I go there at this time, wouldn't I be seeking death?"

"The country is not only short of weapons, but also short of food." Xiang Jue's eyes were dark, "I followed Jun Yin's method of fertilizing the fields. If it is effective here, it will be equally useful in Chengguo. If you can use this fertilizing method to solve Chengguo's predicament, how can you be afraid that they will not treat you as a guest? "

He looked at Xiang Jing, "I need you to stay in Chengguo to help me with my great cause."

Xiang Jing unclenched his fists and looked directly at Xiang Jue, "Okay."

He asked again: "What about the mine? How to deal with it? "

"The mine is in Chantie County, so it is natural that the magistrate of Chantie County should take charge of this crime.

" It can be thrown away, but Cicada County cannot be thrown away.

After all, there is more than just one iron mine in Chantie County.

He waved his hand, "Let's go."

The Prime Minister's Mansion is too dangerous. Once Xiang Jing is discovered, he himself will be implicated. Xiang

Jing gritted his teeth and said with full of hatred, "Brother, take care!"

A month later, Cheng Junyin and others finally arrived in the capital.

Wan Baifan took Cheng Junyin back to the General's Mansion. When the housekeeper saw Chengjun Yin on the horse from a distance, his eyes turned red and he muttered, "It's so similar, it's so similar."

He shouted loudly, "We are in the General's Mansion. The young master is back!"

Wan Baifan pointed to the butler and introduced, "This is your Uncle Chen.

" Chengjun Yin nodded slightly.

Uncle Chen had tears in his eyes, "I am just a servant of the General's Mansion. How can I bear the title of Your Highness?"

Chengjun Yin only said, "Yes."

He could tell that Uncle Chen had great feelings for him. Great kindness.

Wan Baifan originally wanted Chengjun Yin to take a break, but as soon as he entered the palace and before he could sit down, Uncle Chen came in and announced, "The two men from the palace are here."

As soon as he finished speaking, Yu Shengjue and Wu Li The figure appeared in sight, Chengjun Yin raised his eyelids, and were startled the moment they met their eyes.

Yu Shengjue was a little reluctant, "You, why do you look nothing like Haoshan!"

He paused and glared at Wan Baifan fiercely.

Cheng Junyin: "..."

Wu Li looked at him with a face filled with relief.

"If she were here, she would be so happy that she didn't know what to do."

Haoshan would be happy, and her child would grow into what she loved most.

Cheng Junyin rolled up his sleeves and was about to kneel down when he was stopped by Yu Shengjue, "I am your uncle!"

He pointed at Wu Li again and said, "This is your uncle."

Wu Li said, "This is not the palace. , we are not emperors and queens."

Yu Shengjue pulled him up hard, looked around, coughed and asked, "Is there anyone else who is not here?"

Cheng Juanyin looked at him doubtfully, and Yu Shengjue emphasized again. He said, "We came too suddenly. Someone must not know we are here."

Chengjun Yin: "..."

Wu Li said bluntly, "Where are Xiao Zhuzi and Brother Tang?"

Wan Baifan said: "They didn't come. ."

Cheng Junyin explained, "Brother Tang just gave birth to a baby and can't stand the long journey. After all, the situation is special at this time."

Hearing the last sentence, everyone's eyes turned cold.

Wu Li was disappointed, but understood, "You did the right thing."

Yu Shengjue was completely discouraged and asked again, "Then when will he arrive?"

Chengjun Yinmo.

Seeing this, Yu Shengjue asked in disbelief: "You didn't plan to let them come over, did you? That's my first grandchild! Why don't you let us see it."

Chengjun Yin lowered his head and said, " It's not time yet."

Yu Shengjue's face turned dark, but he still took out a land deed from his arms and thrust it into his hand, saying angrily, "Here, it's where you live."

Cheng Junyin took the land deed. , eyes complex.

No matter what, he never expected that his uncle, the current Holy Emperor, would have such a down-to-earth temperament.

Wu Li seemed to know what he was thinking and said with a smile: "He has such a bad temper. Back then, your mother..."

He paused, smiled and said nothing more.

When they were studying in the academy, Haoshan and Yu Shengjue quarreled almost every day, and sometimes they even got into fights.

No matter he wins or loses, Haoshan will cry and complain to him, so he can only go to Yu Shengjue to seek justice for Haoshan.

The atmosphere was somewhat silent. Wan Baifan suddenly took out a scroll of painting from his sleeve and slowly unfolded it. "I haven't seen you for a few days. I miss Xiao Zhuzi. I wonder if Xiao Zhuzi misses me?"

Yu Shengjue and Wu Li's eyes changed. , took action almost at the same time, Wan Baifan took precautions in advance and hid quickly.

Cheng Junyin stood in the hall, watching the three people beside him flying around in the hall trying to grab his son's portrait, fighting in an imageless ball, and let out a long breath.

Brother Tang, I miss you.

In the end, Wu Li won the final victory in the battle. He held the small bamboo painting with satisfaction and kept nodding, "It's beautiful, it's really beautiful. He deserves to be her grandson."

Chengjun Yin didn't understand the wrinkled picture. How can I see the good-looking little bamboo in the portrait, but I still wisely chose to remain silent.

Yu Shengjue came close to Wu Li and stretched his neck to stare at the portrait. He kept looking at it and nodding in agreement.

Wan Baifan said with a stinking face, "Are you still leaving?"

He was probably the only one in the world who dared to speak like this to the Emperor and Queen of the Yu Kingdom.

Wu Li rolled up the painting and carefully put it into his arms. Yu Shengjue said, "You guys have a rest first, and I will announce your admission to the palace tomorrow."

Chengjun Yin said bluntly, "Uncle, you have to confer an official title for me. " Of course." Yu Shengjue

raised his head slightly, his tone unconsciously carrying the dignity of a superior, "You are my nephew and a relative of the emperor! How can you not have any official position?"

He opened his clothes, knelt down and said, "Please, Your Majesty, make the grass-roots people the magistrate of Chantie County."

Yu Shengjue's face darkened, "Do you know where Chantie County is?"

Chengjun Yin raised his eyes and looked directly at Yu Shengjue, his tone Neither humble nor arrogant, "knowledge."

Chantie County is a famously poor place in Yu State. Not only is it poor, it is also often subjected to 'natural punishments'. Various natural and man-made disasters continue, and countless people die every year.

Yu Shengjue asked, "What are you doing there?"

"Smelting weapons." Cheng Junyin's words were resounding.

Everyone's expressions changed, and the smile completely disappeared from Yu Shengjue's eyes, "Do you know what you are talking about?"

"The Book of Chaos is in my hand. I know the entire content of the Book of Chaos, including how to smelt divine weapons. I want to try this method." He bent down and put his forehead on the ground, "Yu Guo and Chen Chu will go to war sooner or later. We can't be unprepared."

Yu Shengjue's face turned dark, "There's no need for you to go. !"

If Chengjunyin were not his nephew, he would definitely agree to this because he saw Chengjunyin's determination and talent.

But Chengjunyin is his only nephew. Even though he knows that Chengjunyin can achieve great results in Chantie County, he is not willing to let Chengjunyin suffer this.

Moreover, Chantie County is located in a remote area. If something happens to Chengjun Yin, how will he be able to meet such a powerful person after his death?

Cheng Junyin handed the Book of Chaos back to Yu Shengjue and opened it. Yu Shengjue lowered his eyes. When he saw the blank pages, he was not surprised.

He had known for a long time that only the destined people could read the words in the Book of Chaos.

His father read it to him when he was very young, but he could only see the first few pages, and no matter how he turned over the rest, it was all blank paper.

But his situation is much better than that of his other brothers, because his other brothers cannot even read the words on the first few pages.

It was also because of this that he was designated as the crown prince by his father.

He was surprised when he learned that Cheng Junyin could see the words in the Book of Chaos, but this surprise was not as good as his joy in finding his nephew.

If possible, he would rather Chengjun Yin was ignorant and let him, his biological uncle, protect him for the rest of his life and make up for his previous debt to Chengjun Yin.

Chengjun Yin shook his head slightly, "I don't trust anyone else."

Xiang Jue has been entrenched in the capital for a long time, and his influence has been deeply rooted. Anyone sent by Yu Shengjue may be Xiang Jue's person.

Yu Shengjue waved his sleeves and said, "I don't agree!"

Chengjun Yin refused to compromise. He didn't say much, he just knelt on the ground and said nothing.

Yu Shengjue pointed at him, "You, you, you! How come you have the same temperament as your mother!"

He complained angrily to Wan Baifan, "You don't even talk about him!"

Wan Baifan had a face full of disapproval, "This is yours "Have you discussed it with Brother Tang?"

Cheng Junyin's eyes flashed softly, "He supports me."

Wan Baifan shut up.

Only Brother Tang in the world can make Wan Baifan change his mind. Brother Tang has agreed, so it's useless for anyone to persuade him.

Wu Li pressed down Yu Shengjue's hand, looked at Chengjunyin, and smiled helplessly, "You didn't come to discuss with us at all."

Chengjunyin had already thought about the path he wanted to take, and that's why he left Brother Tang behind . The son only came to the capital.

I was so impatient at this time that I was afraid I would rush back to look for Brother Tang.

Chengjun Yin acquiesced.

Wu Li sighed, "Let him go."

Cheng Junyin's temperament is so similar to that of Haoshan. Once he decides something, ten donkeys can't pull him back.

What's the point of stopping them?

Yu Shengjue's eyes widened, touching Wu Li's eyes, and then he drooped his shoulders like a deflated balloon, turning his back and refusing to pay attention to them.

Wu Li helped Cheng Juan Yin up, "We won't stop you if you want to be the magistrate of Chantie County, but you have to recognize the emperor's canonization."

He said slowly, "No matter what official you are, you will always be A member of the royal family of the Yu Kingdom."

Chengjun Yin nodded, "Yes."

He walked up to Yu Shengjue, "Uncle, I want to ask for a reward from you?"

Yu Shengjue's face softened slightly, but he still put on an air. "Say."

Chengjun Yin raised his eyelids and opened his thin lips lightly.

When Yu Shengjue heard this, his expression became serious.

On the morning of the next day, the Minister of the Ministry of Revenue proposed the imperial examination reform bill for the first time, demanding the abolition of the two systems that elders were not allowed to take the imperial examination and those with disgraceful appearance were not allowed to take the imperial examination.

Hundreds of officials seconded the proposal, and although a few people objected, in the end these voices were suppressed.

The emperor issued two imperial edicts, one was to reform the imperial examination; the other was to confer the eldest princess's son Cheng Junyin as the prince Yongzhen Wang.

Prime Minister Xiang Jue again impeached the magistrate of Chantie County for illegally mining iron ore. The emperor was furious and ordered the Magistrate of Chantie County to be arrested and brought to justice.

Xiang Jue breathed a sigh of relief, but still felt a little wary.

He has the late emperor's gold medal for immunity from death. Even if the iron ore incident is discovered, he can still save his life.

Therefore, he brazenly let the magistrate of Chantie County take the blame, but Yu Shengjue didn't even beat him up, which made him have to be more vigilant.

But until he retired from the court, Yu Shengjue acted as if he didn't know anything and didn't make any move to suppress him, which made Xiang Jue even more confused.

Prince Yongzhen's Mansion.

Chengjun Yin accepted the imperial edict and looked at the room full of gold, silver and jewels that the emperor had given him with an expressionless face.

If Brother Tang were here and saw so much money, he would smile happily and roll his eyes.

Thinking of this, his eyes softened.

Uncle Chen walked in and whispered, "The steward of the eldest princess's mansion is here with his servants."

Chengjun Yin came to his senses and said, "Let them in."

After his mother died, the servants of the eldest princess's mansion were not dismissed. .

Yu Shengjue and the others had always believed that one day they would find him and find someone who would inherit the eldest princess's mansion.

Uncle Chen went out in response, and soon he walked in with a group of people.

Walking in the front was a skinny old man who burst into tears the moment he saw Chengjun Yin.

Uncle Chen whispered from the side, "He is Eunuch Zeng. He has been waiting for the princess when she was young. When the princess grew up, he went out of the palace with the princess to help her take care of things."

Chengjun Yin stood up and handed over Zeng. The housekeeper helped him up and looked at Mr. Zeng's white temples. He couldn't tell how he felt.

This old man has served his mother all his life.

The other servants were not young either. After the housekeeper calmed down, he asked if he wanted to buy some young servants, but Cheng Junyin refused.

"That's good." He paused and then asked: "Do you have anyone who can take care of my brother who has just given birth?"

The two old women came out and saluted, "Old slave,"

Chengjun Yin said softly. , "You stay."

He looked at Butler Zeng who had tears in his eyes, "The palace is short of a manager. I wonder if Uncle Zeng would be willing to stay and share the worries of this younger generation?"

Butler Zeng said in a trembling voice, "Old slave, I am willing!"

The next morning, Yu Shengjue went to court. On the grounds of fertilizing the fields, he hinted that he would grant Chengjun Yin the title of Minister of the Ministry of Industry.

Xiang Jue's face changed, "Your Majesty, although King Yongzhen is a relative of the emperor, he was born in the countryside and is illiterate. How can he take up the post of Minister of the Ministry of Industry?"

The Minister of the Ministry of Finance took the lead and seconded the proposal. He said that this move would chill the hearts of students from other countries.

Xiang Jue said again, "King Yongzhen is too junior. Perhaps the Minister of Industry is more suitable for him."

The Minister of the Ministry of Industry is his person. If Cheng Junyin becomes the Minister of the Ministry of Industry, the original Minister of the Ministry of Industry will be transferred. Which corner of the post?

At that time, he will not only lose a big help, but also have an enemy. How could he allow this to happen?

Yu Shengjue's face was gloomy. He neither agreed nor disagreed. He just asked, "Do you have anything else to report?"

Xiang Jue glanced at the Minister of the Ministry of Industry, who stepped forward and asked the magistrate of Chantie County Positions cannot be left vacant.

Yu Shengjue's eyes were dark and unclear, "Do you have anyone in mind?"

the Minister of Works said, "I think Yang Xuan, a member of the Ministry of Household and Works, can take on this responsibility."

Yu Shengjue's eyes darkened.

Yangxuan usually doesn't fight or grab, but he didn't expect that even Yangxuan was Xiang Jue's person.

Some officials came forward to second the proposal, and some officials objected. Just when the officials were arguing, Chengjun Yin, who had been silent all the time, suddenly said, "What the Prime Minister just said is absolutely true. I have few talents and little knowledge. Whether it is the minister of the Ministry of Industry or the official of the Ministry of Industry, I It's not appropriate, so..."

He paused, looked at Xiang Jue, and raised the corners of his mouth slightly.

Xiang Jue's heart skipped a beat, and a bad premonition came to mind. He was about to speak to stop Cheng Junyin from continuing, but it was already too late.

Chengjun Yin knelt down and recommended himself, "I would like to be appointed as the magistrate of Chantie County. I hope the emperor will approve it!"

There was a silence.

No one would have thought that this newly recognized prince would take the initiative to suffer in such a remote place without waiting for the capital.

Yu Shengjue said in a deep voice, "That's right."

Xiang Jue's face turned green.

At this point, how could he not see that he was being plotted by Chengjun Yin and the emperor?

When going down to court, Xiang Jue walked up to Chengjun Yin with a cold expression on his face, "King Yongzhen is so good at 'retreating in order to advance'."

He blocked his mouth with his words. This Chengjun Yin really shouldn't be underestimated!

He really didn't expect that Yu Shengjue would be willing to suffer this for his newly found nephew.

Chengjun Yin pretended to be confused and asked, "What do you mean by that?"

Xiang Jue snorted heavily, rolled up his sleeves and left.

So what if Chengjun Yin is destined to go, he will not let Chengjun Yin come back.

Chantie County must be in his pocket.

After the appointment, Chengjun Yin left for his post the next day.

Nai He was stopped as soon as he arrived at the city gate. Cheng Junyin thought something had happened, but unexpectedly he saw an old man walking up to him, handing a box with both hands, and bowing slightly to him, "My husband is not in the capital. I was specially asked to come and see you off."

Cheng Junyin opened the box and saw the tiger carved on the jade pendant in the box, and immediately understood the identity of the visitor.

He cupped his hands and said, "Thank you brother for me."

He had never met Yu Wuyang, but he was willing to call him brother because he saw the origin of this jade pendant.

This is Prince Jade. Seeing this jade is like seeing a prince.

This jade can express Yu Wuyang's feelings for him.

Yu Wuyang can afford to be called brother.

The old man retired respectfully.

When walking out of the city gate, Cheng Junyin looked back.

At the city gate, Wu Li and Yu Shengjue stood side by side.

Yu Shengjue had a stinky face, Wu Li smiled and nodded at him.

Cheng Junyin felt warm in his heart and looked away.

After walking about three miles away, Chengjun Yin saw a man sitting on a tall horse looking at him from a distance.

He reined in his horse and stopped, shouting, "Father."

The summer light was hot and dazzling, and Wan Baifan seemed to have red eyes. He turned his head away and said in a stiff tone, "Follow me."

He was looking forward to this call, Dad. A full twenty years.