Chapter 14 Jealous

"Why didn't you tell me?" Brother Tang actually knew that Chengjun Yin would not betray him, but he was just angry with his husband for not telling him anything.

Chengjun Yin asked quietly: "Let me tell you, will you give me the money?"

Brother Tang: "..."

He won't.

Because it's so expensive.

How much money does your husband earn in a month? How can he be willing to spend it like this?

He pursed his lips and said nothing. Chengjun Yin sighed softly and turned Brother Tang's body around, forcing Brother Tang to look at him.

"Brother Tang, nothing is more important to me than you."

He kissed Brother Tang's eyebrows gently, "Brother Tang, I want you to be well."

I want you to be healthy and have a smooth life.

After all, Brother Tang couldn't resist Cheng Junyin's sugar-coated bullets, and he coaxed him into a drug store in the county.

Seeing that twenty taels of silver were exchanged for several packets of medicine, Brother Tang's whole face twisted in distress.

The doctor reminded: "My husband, with his body, we cannot rush to have a child."

Brother Tang's expression changed. Chengjun Yin held his hand to comfort him and asked the doctor, "How long will it take for you to nurse yourself back to health before you can have a child?"

The doctor said, "At least. One year, but if you are really in a hurry, you can find ginseng that is more than a hundred years old. "Ginseng that

is more than a hundred years old is too precious and is not available in his small drug store.

Chengjun Yin's eyes flashed, "Thank you."

After coming out of the hospital, Brother Tang was in a state of disbelief. Chengjun Yin knew that the doctor's words had frightened him, so he said to the child passing by: "Brother Tang, I hate him the most. We have children, can we not have children in the future?"

The children passing by looked at him in confusion, and ran away crying.

Brother Tang was afraid that the child's parents would come to settle the score, so he hurriedly took Chengjun Yin away. After walking far away, he said seriously to Chengjunyin: "Do you also hate the child I gave birth to?"

Chengjunyin wanted to say that he hated it, but His heart trembled when he thought of the miniature version of Brother Tang winking and smiling at him, revealing his two dimples.

I really can't say this against my will.

Brother Tang's lips curled up, "Okay, aren't we going to Duoyu Restaurant?"

He knew that his husband was comforting him, but he was still very happy.

When Chengjun Yin saw that Brother Tang finally had a smile on his face, he let go of his worries and pulled Brother Tang into Duoyu Restaurant.

When the waiter came out and saw Cheng Junyin, his eyes widened and he yelled upstairs, "Shopkeeper, come down quickly! The cold skin seller is here!"

Cheng Junyin: "..."

The sound of thumping footsteps was heard upstairs . , not long after, a government servant with a knife on his waist came down. When he saw Chengjun Yinshi, he raised his hand, and the waiter behind him closed the door with a bang.

Brother Tang was so frightened that he shrank into Chengjunyin's arms. Chengjunyin frowned. The yamen servant smiled and said, "Don't be afraid! Don't be afraid! I don't mean any harm!"

The yamen servant straightened his clothes and said, "My surname is Hao. My name is Duoyu, if you don't mind, you can call me Brother Hao."

Cheng Junyin: "..." It's so redundant.

"My surname is Cheng and my name is Juan Yin. This is my husband, Brother Tang."

Hao Duoyu looked at Brother Tang and was stunned.

This husband is very handsome.

Chengjun and Yin were jealous on the spot, blocked Brother Tang, and looked at Hao Duoyu with unkind eyes.

Only then did Hao Duoyu realize that he was rude and said quickly: "Please sit down."

After Cheng Junyin and Brother Tang sat down, Hao Duoyu couldn't wait to ask: "Brother Cheng finally plans to sell Liangpi prescriptions?"

Since the Liangpi fire, Many people tried to buy cold skin recipes from Cheng Junyin at high prices but failed. Yesterday I heard that someone else was selling cold skins. Some people speculated whether Chengjun Yin would change his mind. Some people wanted to steal the recipe from that person. Hao Duoyu didn't bother to deal with such villains. Seeing his peers taking action, he felt anxious!

"We sell Liangpi recipes." Chengjun paused, looked at Hao Duoyu's eyes that suddenly brightened, and said, "We also sell chili oil and sesame paste."

Hao Duoyu's voice trembled with excitement, "Seriously?"

Liangpi It's a good thing, but the special sauce is even more coveted by everyone!

He used to be a cook, and he knows the value of sauce better than anyone else!

Chengjunyin took out ten cans of sesame paste and ten cans of chili oil from his backpack, "One bottle is fifty cents."

Hao Duoyu said, "Aren't you a seller?"

Chengjunyin asked in return, "Don't you want to buy it?"

He gestured to take the sauce back, and Hao Duoyu excitedly took the sauce into his arms, "Buy!"

He looked at Cheng Juanyin's backpack and asked, "Is this all there is?" Since

Chengjun Yin decided to sell The sauce will not be sold to just him.

"That's all we have now." Chengjun Yinzhi said, "The amount I can currently make is only enough to supply your restaurant. If I make more in the future, I will choose to supply it to other restaurants."

Hao Duoyu heard Yan, his eyes lit up.

This means that Duoyu Restaurant will be the only one before Chengjun Yin supplies it to other restaurants!

"Where's the Liangpi recipe? How much do you want to pay?"

Chengjunyin stretched out his palm, and Hao Duoyu patted the table excitedly, "Okay! Fifty taels!"

Chengjunyin: "..." He meant five. two.

Someone already knew the recipe for Liangpi, and it was only a matter of time before word got out. He didn't want to trick anyone, but this person was eager to trick him.

Hao Duoyu was afraid that Cheng Junyin would regret it, so he stuffed the money into his hand and asked him when he would be able to release the second batch of sauce.

Chengjunyin asked: "Aren't you afraid of buying too much?"

Hao Duoyu patted his shoulder and said earnestly: "Brother, a man must have confidence in himself."

Chengjunyin: "..."

After leaving the restaurant , Chengjunyin dragged Brother Tang all the way and refused to let go.

Brother Tang was born delicate and good-looking. He was abused by the Jing family before and became dark and thin. He kept his head down and dared not communicate with others, so no one noticed his beauty.

But in the past month, he has been raising Brother Tang well. Brother Tang has become whiter, has flesh on his face, and looks more and more down-to-earth.

He began to feel a sense of crisis.

It was like a treasure he had treasured for a long time was coveted, and he had the urge to hide Brother Tang.

But he knew he couldn't do that.

Brother Tang noticed that Cheng Junyin was in something wrong. He grabbed Cheng Junyin's hand and asked softly: "Husband, what's wrong with you?"

Cheng Junyin looked down at him, then suddenly bent down and buried his head in his arms. , sighed heavily, "Brother Tang, you are so beautiful."

Brother Tang's eyes moved.

Husband, is this... a taste of it?

In fact, it's okay for him not to be beautiful.

When he returned home, Cheng Junyin saw Mo Er guarding the door from a distance.

Mo Er had a sullen face and walked over quickly when he saw him, "That Liangpi seller is Muche from your village."

He didn't know that Muche was from Tianchong Village before, until he bumped into Muche at the entrance of the village when he came back today. and Mu.

He didn't know who Mu was, but he recognized Mu's face that had been hanging around outside the yard some time ago!

No matter how tight they were on guard, people still peeked at the recipe.

Cheng Junyin's eyes darkened.

He thought that Liangpi recipe was researched by someone, but he didn't expect that it was stolen from him.

"How is the sales of his Liangpi today?"

Mo Er's face softened, "The sales are not good, and they say his Liangpi is tasteless."

Chengjun Yin patted him on the shoulder, "Then there is no need to worry, go back Get busy."

Mo Er asked unwillingly, "Just forget it?"

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, "There's no rush."