Chapter 67 Wan Baifan's search for his son

became more and more urgent, "Master Xiang, don't listen to him, he is Wan Baifan's person, he is the best at convincing others with his sweet words!"

Xiang Jing said, "He can't be Wan Baifan's person. "

Wan Baifanruo really saw Cheng Junyin, but he couldn't bear that Cheng Junyin still lived in such a dirty and dilapidated thatched house.

The room gradually became unwilling to accept it, "Why are you so sure, sir?"

Xiang Jing smiled mysteriously.

Wu Jian didn't want his desperate chance of revenge to be lost. He shouted, "Sir, I can't believe Chengjun Yin! Sooner or later he will betray you!" Xiang

Jing looked at Chengjun Yin and said meaningfully. , "What he said was not wrong."

But if Chengjun Yin knew the truth, he would still spare Chengjun Yin's life.

Because having Chengjun Yin is equivalent to having Wan Baifan under control!

Regardless of whether Cheng Junyin is trustworthy or not, he can use Cheng Junyin to do many, many things before Cheng Junyin knows his identity.

When Cheng Junyin knew the truth and regretted it, he would just kill Chengjun Yin.

If the elder brother saw Chengjun Yin, he would also think it was a huge surprise.

Cheng Junyin saw Xiang Jing's thoughts. He calmly restrained his emotions and cupped his hands towards Xiang Jing, "My life is in your hands. You may not believe me, but you can kill me at any time." Xiang Jing

smiled, but there was not much smile in his eyes, "Okay! It doesn't matter if I trust you once."

As expected of Wan Baifan, his character is beyond comparison with ordinary people.

Wu Jian watched helplessly as Xiang Jing and Cheng Junyin reached a cooperation. His heart was filled with anger, and his despair almost made him collapse.

Suddenly, he saw the closed door behind Chengjunyin. Something flashed through his mind and he said loudly: "Sir, Chengjunyin's husband is pregnant and about to give birth."

Chengjunyin's pupils shrank. , his face suddenly turned ferocious. Xiang

Jing's eyes darkened, and the curve of the corner of his mouth was dazzling, "If you want to express your sincerity to me, why are you not even willing to let me meet your husband?"

Chengjun Yin stepped back and blocked the door. Go up, his eyes are cold, "My husband is pregnant and is not suitable for seeing outsiders. I will take him to visit you some other time."

"No need." Xiang Jingyi waved, "It's better to choose a different day. Let me take a look. What he looks like can make you so rare." He

stepped closer to the strong man behind the mirror, Taotie bared his fangs, and Cheng Junyin grabbed the stick in his hand.

"If you come here by force, then there will be no need to talk about this matter."

Xiang Jing is too dangerous, and he cannot let Brother Tang fall into Xiang Jing's hands.

He could only hold on until Little Claw went to the workshop to bring reinforcements.

Xiang Jing didn't expect Cheng Junyin's attitude to be so tough, and his expression changed.

Xiaozhao wanted to go to the workshop to find someone, but he was caught by Wan Baifan on the way.

"Where did the wolf come from? How dare you run around the village openly, and the villagers seem to be used to it?"

Fu Ming looked at Little Claw in surprise, and Little Claw quickly turned back and stretched out towards him. With his hand, he bit down hard.

"Click." There was a crisp sound, and the little claw took a bite of air.

Fu Ming touched the back of his hand, "It's quite fierce."

Fortunately, he stopped his hand quickly.

Wan Baifan threw his little paw to his guard, "Tie it up and put it back in the forest later."

Although he didn't know why the wolf was wandering around the village, there was no blood on the wolf's claws and teeth, which showed that it was not injured . Extraordinary.

Wolves that have not hurt anyone can be released.

Hao Duoyu had a bad feeling when he saw Xiaozhao's anxious look.

Could it be that something happened to Brother Cheng?

Why did it happen at this time?

"What are you doing with your little paws!" Aunt Wang saw a group of tall and strong men approaching. She was startled at first. Then she saw that these people were still holding their little paws, and she suddenly became angry.

"Are you talking about this little thing? It's a wolf, but it's fierce and can bite!"

Fu Ming said while looking at Little Claw, only to see that Little Claw, who had just bared his teeth and claws, was now grunting with aggrieved expression on his face. Voice.

Fu Ming's eyes widened, "You!"

How could this little thing change his face? It's too spiritual.

Aunt Wang's eyes changed slightly when she heard the word wolf, "Are you blind? This is a wolf dog!"

She threw the broom on the ground and shouted at the top of her voice, "A dog was stolen! Someone stole Cheng Er's dog Come on!"

As soon as he finished speaking, a group of people came out with a roar and held wooden sticks and other objects.

"Who! Who dares to steal Cheng Er's things!"

"Let go of Little Claw!"

Wan Baifan frowned.

It's Chengjun Yin again.

Fu Ming stepped back.

Cheng Junyin must be so popular.

This is how to do? They can't take action against the people.

He looked at the culprit, and saw Xiaozhao shrinking his neck pitifully, helplessly and innocently. He was just thinking about whether to let the little thing go, but found that Xiaozhao's eyes turned to face him, and the corner of his mouth Slowly move to both sides.

Fu Ming: "..." He has never seen such a cunning wolf that deserves a beating!

The villagers pressed forward step by step, and the atmosphere was tense. Seeing that a fight was about to begin, Liang suddenly squeezed through the crowd.

"Stop! Stop it all!" She rushed straight to Wan Baifan, "You are here to find someone, right? Are you here to find someone! Twenty years ago! Your wife died! Right! Right! No!"

The moment she saw Wan Baifan, she understood Wan Baifan's identity.

There was only one idea in her mind, she couldn't let Wan Baifan and Chengjun Yin meet, it would not work!

She wants to make Dacai and Wan Baifan recognize each other before that happens.

Wan Baipan's pupils trembled. He suddenly grabbed Liang's sleeves and could no longer maintain his calmness. "You have seen her!"

"I have seen her! I have seen her!" Liang could no longer care about anything else. "You come with me, I'll take you to meet someone, let's go! Let's go!"

She pulled Wan Baifan, and Wan Baifan followed her forward.

Everyone looked at each other with confusion on their faces.

Seeing Wan Baifan and his group walking towards Chengwang's house, he followed them to find out.

When Mrs. Liang brought Wan Baifan into the house, she cried and shouted, "Dacai, your biological father is here to find you!"

"Wow!" The villagers were in an uproar.

Cheng Dacai's biological father is this man, so what is Cheng Wang?

They all looked at Cheng Wang, and saw fear and shock on Cheng Wang's face, but no hatred.

Many people looked at Wan Baifan's face and felt something was wrong.

Although they have guesses in their minds, they dare not say anything.

Mrs. Liang used a dilapidated wooden cart to push Cheng Dacai out, and knelt in front of Wan Baifan with a bang, "I have disobeyed your wife's instructions and let your son be tortured like this by my evil son. I deserve to die." !"

Cheng Dacai looked at the majestic man in front of him, his heart agitated.

He stood up with his hands on his hands and cried, "Dad! Dad! I am your biological son!" You

can tell from the look of this man's clothes that he is either rich or noble. If he recognizes this father, he will also be that master in the future. !

Wan Baifan looked at Cheng Dacai's flattery, calculation and ingratiation between his eyebrows, and couldn't feel any closeness in his heart.

The man in front of him had nothing in common with him or Hao'er.

Seeing that Wan Bofan remained silent, Cheng Dacai said excitedly: "Dad, don't you believe that you can shed blood to identify your relatives!"

The reason why he dared to pretend to identify Cheng Junyin was because he knew that everyone was currently using the method of identifying relatives by shedding blood. method is of no use.

Anyone's blood can be blended into the water.

"Come here, prepare some water!" Wan Baifan ordered in a low voice.

Fu Ming frowned and brought the water, not wanting to look at Cheng Dacai.

He really didn't hope that someone like Cheng Dacai would be the young highness they had been looking for.

Cheng Dacai bit his own finger and dripped blood, and Wan Baifan also cut his finger.

Blood dripped down, and everyone stared at the basin of water. When they saw the two drops of water merging together, everyone took a breath.

Cheng Dacai's tense body relaxed and he smiled foolishly.

He propped himself up and grabbed Wan Baifan's trouser leg, "Dad! Take me away! Find a doctor to heal my leg. My leg can still be saved, but it's too late."

He wanted this to happen. The man wanted to avenge him, but when he saw the man's appearance, he knew that he could not let the man in front of him meet Cheng Junyin no matter what.

Wan Baifan lowered his eyes and looked at Cheng Dacai, whose eyes were full of desire for power. His face was dark and motionless.

Cheng Dacai became anxious and shouted, "Dad, if you don't save me, are you worthy of my dead mother?"

Wan Baifan closed his eyes and refused to look at him, but still ordered, "Bring this person with you. "

Cheng Dacai let go of Wan Baifan and couldn't help but smile proudly.

Seeing Cheng Dacai being taken away, Ms. Liang was about to follow but was pushed away by Cheng Dacai, "What are you doing here!"

Ms. Liang was confused, and asked with trembling lips: "Son, you, didn't you say..."

"Who is your son!" Cheng Dacai retorted sharply.

Fu Ming looked at Cheng Dacai with disgust.

If Cheng Dacai is really His Highness, he will hide as far away from this person as he can from now on.

He looked at Wan Baifan and saw that Wan Baifan was unwilling to turn his head and sighed helplessly.

The general may be feeling more pain than disappointment at this time.

Cheng Dacai was still afraid that Mrs. Liang would expose him, so he suppressed the excitement in his heart and said, "You have been kind to me in raising me. I will come to you when I settle down."

Mrs. Liang smiled and said, "Okay, okay."

Cheng Wang endured his fear and said, "We will also look for you."

Cheng Dacai is his biological son. There is no reason that he should suffer after Cheng Dacai becomes famous!

Cheng Dacai has murderous intentions.

This old guy dragged him to the river a few days ago and almost killed him, and now he wants to suck his blood. Does he really think he doesn't dare to kill his father?

Wan Baifan stepped out of the courtyard, only to see an old man blocking the door, looking at him in shock.

The villagers called the old man "Li Zheng" and kept telling him what was happening.

Li Zheng looked at Wan Baifan, his eyes changing again and again, and finally he seemed to understand something, and he let out a long sigh, "The person you are looking for is not Cheng Dacai."

Ms. Liang jumped up excitedly, "You are talking nonsense. What! I'll tear you apart! You're just jealous of my son's good life!"

Fu Ming's brows jumped when he heard the word 'my son'.

Thinking of the rumors he had just inquired about, he said to Wan Baifan: "Cheng Dacai is Cheng Junyin's twin brother, but Liang and Cheng Wang have very different attitudes towards them."

Every time the people mentioned this, Everyone would sigh: Those who didn't know better thought that Chengjun Yin was not Liang's biological child.

Now it seems that maybe it really isn't.

"Old man, what do you know?" Wan Baifan was not stupid. Even after bloodshed, he still didn't think Cheng Dacai was his son.

The reason why he took Cheng Dacai away was because Cheng Dacai obviously knew something.

As for Mrs. Liang, after he takes Chengda Cai away again, he will have someone come and take her away.

He wanted to interrogate the two of them separately to find out the whereabouts of his son.

Li Zheng's eyes were complicated, "Hearing is false, seeing is believing, why don't you come with me to meet him."

He looked at Xiaozhao again, "Let it go, it is his little thing.

He paused and emphasized, "It doesn't matter what it is." Tianchong

Village is at the foot of the mountain. Most people can tell the difference between a wolf and a dog.

They didn't mind because the owner of these wolves was Cheng Junyin, who was their great benefactor.

As a human being, sometimes you don't need to be too serious.

Hearing this, Ms. Liang almost collapsed, "No! You can't go see him! You can't go see him! Da Cai is your biological son! Da Cai is the one!"

Cheng Da Cai was completely panicked, "Dad, my legs It hurts, it really hurts, I don't have time, let's go! Let's go quickly!"

Cheng Wang also hurriedly stepped forward, "Da Cai is really your son. Mr. Liang was a single child back then, so he went out of his way to protect your son. They said they were twins."

Everyone was talking about it, and suddenly a voice intervened.

"It's true that Mrs. Liang is a single child, but Cheng Dacai is the single child that Mrs. Liang gave birth to!" Cheng Ren helped Xiao Liang to walk out. Everyone was shocked when they saw the blood stains on Xiao Liang's body.

Li Zheng asked hurriedly, "What happened?"

Xiao Liang did not respond to Li Zheng, but stubbornly looked at Liang who was frightened and speechless, with tears in his eyes, "You and I are both sisters, I didn't expect that you would For the sake of glory and wealth, kill me and silence me!"

She cried blood, "When she entrusted her child to me, you said you would treat him as your own son, so I kept nothing of the child and the thousands of taels of silver. All for you, but what did you do? You forced your son to drop out of school just because he was too smart! Sister, you were not like this before, you clearly preferred to suffer on your own. Even if you are hungry, you should leave the last bite of food to me."

By the end of the sentence, Xiao Liang was crying.

Everyone was silent.

At this point, they all guessed the truth of the year.

Wan Baifan's chest was hot and his emotions were complicated.

What he was thinking of was not Chengjun Yin, but Brother Tang who he had rescued.

Brother Tang was pregnant at the time. If Cheng Junyin was his son, then the person he saved was his son-in-law and his grandson.

He covered his chest, veins bulging on the back of his hands.

No wonder...no wonder he insisted on giving the dagger to Brother Tang like a demon. Could it be that when he looked at the fetus in Brother Tang's belly, he would always lower his voice unconsciously.

Fu Ming opened his eyes wide.

He also thought of Wan Baifan's abnormality back then.

Is this what is called blood thicker than water?

Hao Duoyu was so shocked that he could not speak.

He didn't expect that things would take such a turn.

Cheng Junyin was actually Wan Baifan's son. Wan Baifan only had one wife in his life, and that was the eldest princess, General Haoshan.

In other words, Cheng Junyin is His Highness!

As soon as his wrist was loosened, the little claws secretly bit the rope and cut off the rope in his hand. He was so excited that he yelled, "No! There's no time!"

The little claws were so frightened that their hair exploded.

It wants to take this human to escape, but this human is so stupid!

Everyone looked at him, and he said: "Brother Tang is about to give birth, and the little paw never leaves Brother Tang easily. It just ran towards the workshop, fearing that it was going to move reinforcements."

Someone hurriedly said, "I just saw When Doguan leads his people towards Cheng Er's house, I came here to say this."

But he didn't expect that what happened here was even more shocking, and he was so frightened that he forgot his purpose.

Li Zheng was anxious, "You didn't tell me earlier!"

Everyone rushed towards Cheng'er's house in a hurry. Wan Baifan led the people to walk the fastest, but at the intersection they walked in the wrong direction.

Xiaozhao was going to move the reinforcements. After tilting his head and thinking for a while, he barked at Wan Baifan twice and used his strange calls to pull Wan Baifan and others back to the right path.

These humans can fight, better than the humans in the workshop.

There was not a trace of light in the wing with the closed doors and windows. Brother Tang protected his stomach and carefully opened the window. After climbing out of the window, he closed the window with his backhand.

He is worried about his husband, but he also knows that if he stays here, his husband will only be in more danger.

The window of the wing connected to the backyard, but the courtyard door was blocked by people outside the house. He had no choice but to climb over the wall if he wanted to escape.

If he were not pregnant, it would be difficult for him to climb over the wall, but it was not impossible.

But now his belly is so big that it would be difficult to climb over the wall.

"Bang!" There was a heavy sound from behind, and the door of the wing was kicked open. Brother Tang trembled all over, and thin cold sweat broke out on his forehead due to nervousness.

In the wing, Xiang Jing looked at the empty room with a cold expression.

Cheng Junyin's face flashed with astonishment for a moment, and he regained his composure.

He retracted his hand that was trying to grab Xiang Jing, and tightly held the stick in his right hand. He glanced at Taotie who was trapped by Xiang Jing's men from the corner of his eye, and said with a cold arc at the corner of his mouth, "I forgot, my husband today He's going to his uncle's house."

He thought he could stop Xiang Jing, but Xiang Jing's skills were so unfathomable that he appeared beside him in just a moment and pushed the door open.

The moment Xiang Jing opened the door, his heartbeat seemed to have stopped.

Fortunately, Brother Tang was smart and ran away in advance.

The tip of Taotie's nose twitched, and his figure flashed nimbly.

Xiang Jing saw at a glance that Taotie wanted to run away, and said angrily: "What are you doing standing still? Can't you even catch a beast?"

Xiang Jing's men straightened up and pulled out the knife at his waist. Taotie's pupils shrank and he was Totally outraged.

Brother Tang told it that unless someone wants to harm it, it cannot harm others.

The sword was dazzling, Taotie narrowed his blood-red eyes, used his hind legs to avoid the knife coming towards him, and bit off the opponent's neck with one bite.

Since these people pointed their blades at it, don't blame it for piercing their necks with its fangs.

The other men were shocked when they saw this and did not dare to move for a moment. Taotie took the opportunity to duck and disappear in the corner.

Xiang Jingqi's face darkened, and Cheng Junyin's tense expression relaxed.

Xiang Jing smiled angrily, "It's okay, the master is here, it will come back no matter what."

He walked to the window step by step, "Are you right? Chengjun Yin."

He pushed it with one hand, and the window opened wide. Empty.

Chengjun Yin's face tightened, and he felt relieved when he saw the empty yard outside the window, "It's a small place here, and I'm afraid I won't be used to it, so why don't we go to your house to get together."

Xiang Jing naturally didn't believe Chengjun Yin. He said, "Of course I have to go, but your husband is about to give birth. It would be bad to leave him alone at home."

He raised his hand and waved, his eyes filled with cold murderous intent, "Look for ! I have to dig three feet to find him!"

Cheng Junyin saw those people opening every door recklessly, but he could only be stopped by Xiang Jing, and he couldn't do anything. There has never been a moment where I hate it as much as I do now! I hate my own incompetence!

Wu gradually hated Chengjun Yin. When he saw that he was looking for Brother Tang, he couldn't wait to rush into the kitchen. He firmly believed that Brother Tang was in the yard.

The kitchen had been searched by Xiang Jing's men, but nothing was found.

He searched and found nothing. He was about to leave, but his eyes fell on the big iron pot on the stove.

Ordinary people don't have such a big iron pot. Chengjun Yin probably bought this iron pot to make sauce.

The size of this pot is just enough to cover a Tang brother.

But even if Brother Tang was hiding, how could he hide in such a conspicuous place.

He opened the lid with the intention of giving it a try. When he saw Brother Tang huddled in the pot, his face flushed from the heat, a ferocious smile spread across his face.

"You really dare to hide it, Brother Tang!"

Brother Tang gritted his teeth and stared at him without saying a word.

"Sir!" The house shouted loudly, "He's here!"

Brother Tang's heart trembled and he looked at the door of the kitchen. The first person to rush in was Chengjun Yin.

Cheng Junyin hit Wu Jian on the back with a stick. The force was so strong that the stick broke.

The room gradually began to wail, and Cheng Junyin threw away the stick, carefully took Brother Tang out of the pot, and protected him tightly behind him.

Brother Tang tightly grasped Chengjun Yin's clothes, his eyes were red with guilt, "Husband, I didn't hide it well."

Chengjun Yin's eyes were sore and his voice became hoarse.

"It's okay, it's okay." He was incompetent.

Xiang Jing slowly walked into the kitchen. When he saw Brother Tang's face, he was startled and smiled, "You are so handsome and charming, no wonder you are so worried."

He originally thought that with his own skills, he wanted to contain him . It would be easy for Chengjun Yin who was not good at martial arts.

But the moment the voice came out of the room, Cheng Junyin flew past him like a gust of wind, so fast that he didn't even react.

People's subconscious reactions cannot lie. The actions Chengjun Yin made at that moment represented how much he valued Brother Tang.

In other words, as long as Brother Tang is firmly in his hands, Cheng Junyin can be used by him.

Brother Tang pursed his lips and stared at Xiang Jing with his big black eyes, as if he wanted to remember his face.

Xiang Jing frowned, Brother Tang's eyes made him very unhappy.

Cheng Junyin's heart skipped a beat and he said proactively: "Now that I have found my husband, let's go."

"You can follow me." Xiang Jing's eyes fell down on Brother Tang's belly. Murderous intent emerged, "But not the child."

Brother Tang was useful, but he would not allow the child in Brother Tang's belly to be born.

If Cheng Junyin is really His Highness, then this child is of royal blood, and keeping him would be a threat.

Cheng Junyin's pupils shrank, and his smooth fingertips pinched into the palm of his hand. A sharp pain stabbed into his forehead, forcing him to calm down, "Xiang Jing, are you sure Xiang Jue wants you to kill this child?"

Xiang Jing His face changed in shock, and when he looked into Cheng Junyin's eyes, he felt a chill in his heart.

Does Cheng Junyin know his life experience?

No, it's impossible! If Chengjun Yin really knew his life experience, he would never be able to stay in this remote mountain village!

So what does he mean by this?

He asked: "What good will it do to us to keep this child?"