Chapter 79 Brother Tang, Xiao Zhuzi was kidnapped

. Jing Yinyun swallowed, and carefully cut open the bloody clothes of the man on the bed. When she looked at the bloody wound in front of her, she shivered suddenly.

"I, I'm trying not to tremble, please bear with it."

The woman on the bed lowered her eyes and hummed softly.

While the wound was being treated, the woman remained silent, but Jing Yinyun was already covered in cold sweat.

She looked at the basin full of blood and said angrily with red eyes, "How could there be such a father and mother who would just sell you and torment people like this? Isn't this going to cost you your life?"

The woman looked at her. , was silent for a long time, and asked: "Why are you crying?"

Jing Yinyun felt embarrassed and wiped away her tears, "I cry for you!"

The woman paused and seemed speechless.

After a while, she said, "It doesn't hurt."

Jing Nenyun opened her eyes and asked in disbelief, "Do I look so easy to fool?"

This could fool her into saying it didn't hurt.

The woman couldn't answer, and the room was quiet for a moment. The woman asked again: "Do you raise a wolf at home?"

Jing Yinyun asked while looking for clothes in the closet: "My brother raised it, but it's not vicious, so you don't have to be afraid."

She paused, then realized and asked: "No, how did you know that I have a wolf at home?"

The woman looked at the window, "It is baring its teeth at me."

Jing Yinyun looked at the window suddenly, her little paws retracted as if changing her face. Teeth, sticking out tongue and smiling like a dog.

Jing Nenyun: "..."

Woman: "..."

After a moment of silence, Jing Nenyun was the first to react. She threw herself out of the window, pressed her little paws under her body with her petite body, and covered her little ones with both hands. Zhao's mouth said, "You are not allowed to tell the truth! Otherwise I will tell my brother that you and I saved this person together!"

Xiaozhao's eyes widened.

How could it be like this!

Jing Yinyun added: "I have a lot of dried meat here. If you help me, I will eat them all for you."

Xiaozhao blinked and nodded.

Jing Yinyun was relieved. She let go of her little paw, looked back at the woman, and smiled confidently, "Don't worry, it will protect you with me."

The woman said, "It will protect you, but it may not protect me. ."

Just now, when Jing Yiyun rushed out regardless, she was really shocked.

But Xiaozhao would rather be crushed than avoid hurting Jing Yinyun, which is enough to prove that the wolf protects Jing Yinyun as a junior.

"No, it promised me." Jing Nenyun smiled confidently, but when she turned around, she saw that the place where the little paw was was empty.

Jing Yiyun's smile froze on her face.

The woman put the clothes on and stood up with difficulty, "Wolves are the most cunning."

This cunning wolf could see her danger at a glance, so how could he let her stay with Jing Yinyun.

Jing Nenyun hugged the woman, "No! No! You can't leave! Your parents will kill you!"

The woman looked at Jing Nenyun with deep eyes, "Let me go, I'm not a good person "

Jing Yiyun shook her head shamelessly, "I don't want it! I don't want it! I want to save you!"

After her adoptive parents died, she was starving to death.

The neighbor wanted to give her food, but she turned back because she saw that the neighbor's children were also starving to death.

It was not easy for anyone at that time, but deep down in her heart, she hoped more than anyone else that someone capable could help her and save her.

No one wants to die, no one.

When Cheng Junyin and Brother Tang rushed over, they happened to see Jing Yinyun hugging the woman and looking shameless.

The atmosphere was a bit awkward, Brother Tang even saw helplessness and suppressed anger on the woman's face.

Qin Menglian smoothed things over and said, "My sister is really kind."

Jing Yinyun looked away at him and asked, "Who are you? You are quite handsome, but you can't speak."

Qin Menglian: "..."

Brother Tang He could only feel the veins on his forehead jumping up and down, "Jing Nenyun, let go of this girl!"

He rarely called Jing Nenyun by her full name. Jing Nenyun was so frightened that she let go of the woman and stood silently. He stood up, but still held the woman's clothes with his hand and said, "Brother, I want her to be my maid."

Brother Tang looked at the woman and only asked: "Are you willing to sell yourself?"

The woman looked at Brother Tang. , then looked at Chengjun Yin and asked, "Will you stay with us if I want to?"

"Yes." Brother Tang's eyes were firm,

and Jing Yinyun rarely asked for anything.

So he wanted to satisfy Jing Yiyun

and the woman asked again: "Have you investigated me?"

Chengjun Yin said, "Jiukou Village, the young daughter of the Qi family, Qi Mei."

The woman lowered her eyes, "I sold myself."

Qi Mei said happily After signing the contract of betrayal, Jing Yinyun jumped up happily and shouted, "Mr. Zhong, let the doctor come and show me Meimei."

A crack appeared on Qimei's plain face, "Don't call me Meimei!

" Xingyun was confused, "That's a beautiful girl?"

Qimei said: "...Don't call her." It was the first time in her life that she felt so powerless towards a person.

Jing Yiyun said aggrievedly, "That's not okay."

She looked at Chengjun Yin, "Brother, her parents beat her and even sold her. Can the Yamen take care of this?"

"Now you want me to take care of it. ?" Chengjun Yin said with a smile, "Just ask, I can take care of this matter." Jing Yiyun

grinned and praised, "Brother, you have such good vision, look what a good brother-in-law you have found!

" Brother blushed slightly, "Don't spoil her too much."

Chengjun Yin secretly squeezed Brother Tang's waist and asked, "Then you said I have no control over this matter?"

Brother Tang's legs softened. , glared at him, "It's my husband's business to care about it, you ask me what to do!"

Chengjun Yin smiled, "That means I don't care."

Qin Menglian: "..."

After not seeing each other for a long time, these two people are still so in love.

He turned his head away and looked at Qi Mei, his eyes darkening for a moment.

This woman is not an ordinary person.

Cheng Junyin kept his promise and took Hao Duoyu to Jiukou Village to arrest people that day.

When Qi Shi saw a group of men breaking into his house, he was so frightened that he cried, "Old man! Old man! Come out quickly!"

A fat man rushed out and shouted, "Who dares to come to my house to act wild!"

Hao Duoyu kicked him out. He kicked to the ground and cried out in pain.

Cheng Junyin asked: "But A Qi from Jiukou Village?"

A Qi then realized that the people who came were actually government officials. His legs went weak and he knelt on the ground, "Sir, please forgive me, we didn't do anything bad." "

Chengjun Yin asked, "You have a young girl named Qi Mei. Where is she now? "

Qi Shi and A Qi looked at each other with fear in their eyes.

Hao Duoyu shouted, "Speak quickly!"

Qi Shi trembled and said, "She, she ran away."

Chengjun Yin asked, "Why did you run away?"

A Qi cried, "Sir, we don't know that bitch either. Why are the hooves running?"

Cheng Junyin glanced at Hao Duoyu, and Hao Duoyu pulled him down to ask questions.

After a while, Hao Duoyu pulled A Qi back with a bruised nose and face, "These two beasts want to sell Qi Mei to their son to get a wife."

Qi Shi cried with a trembling voice, "Sir, we worked hard to raise her. That bitch, is there anything wrong with wanting to sell her to our son to get a wife? I heard that you are a good official, and you can definitely help me get that bitch back!"

Chengjun Yin sneered, " It's a pity that I can't be a good official in your eyes."

He ordered, "Arrest him."

Qi Shi was confused and cried, "Why did we arrest me? We didn't do anything wrong."

The yamen officer was arresting people, and a drunk man walked in drunkenly. He opened his eyes hard, and when he saw the yamen officer, he suddenly fell to the ground and murmured in panic, "They killed people, and I have nothing to do with them." It has nothing to do with me!"

Chengjun Yin frowned, and Hao Duoyu was angry, "You also killed someone?"

Qi Shi and A Qi Zheng denied it, Cheng Juan Yin suddenly said, "Abducting your own daughter? This is a heinous crime on my part, but if the kidnapping is not my own daughter, that would be another matter."

Qi Shi was stunned for a moment and said quickly: "No! What we sold was not my daughter, she was just picked up by my daughter. "I don't know who she is!" Cheng Junyin 's eyes turned cold

, "The person you kidnapped was not Qi Mei, but what about the real Qi Mei?"

The jar broke and said: "She is my daughter, her life is given by us, what will happen if we kill her? Who made her want to run away?"

Cheng Junyin's eyes showed chills, "Catch all three of them Get up and take him back to the county office for interrogation."

Brother Tang was not surprised when he heard this. Cheng Juanyin squeezed his shoulders and asked clearly, "You guessed it too?"

Brother Tang said, "I I just think she won't hurt Jing Yinyun."

Cheng Junyin's eyes darkened, "I'll let Shui stare at her. If she has evil thoughts, she won't be able to stay in the house."

Brother Tang leaned back and leaned against her. Cheng Junyin asked, "How do you plan to handle this matter, husband?" Chengjun

Yin put his hands around Brother Tang's waist and held Brother Tang on his lap, "I don't plan to let go of the three people in the abandoned family."

A Qi is The bully in the village usually did bad things, and his son followed suit. He once bullied an orphan girl, who was so humiliated that she threw herself into a river and committed suicide.

All three of them had murder cases, and he just used this case to scare the monkeys.

Brother Tang sighed, "No matter where we are, women and men are always looked down upon."

"I will work hard to change." Chengjun Yin sniffed Brother Tang's neck lightly, and he always felt that Brother Tang had a strong smell on him. The smell is fragrant, but Brother Tang doesn't like to apply grease, and he doesn't know where the smell comes from.

Brother Tang felt his neck was a little itchy, so he pushed Chengjun Yin away with a smile, "Husband, stop making trouble and talk about business."

Chengjun Yin said seriously: "You said it."

"Didn't you say that there is no dental clinic in the county? They Who did you sell him to?" Brother Tang let go of his hand as he spoke, and Cheng Junyin came closer and kissed Brother Tang on the face, "Let Hao Duoyu check it out."

His eyes flashed. There was a hint of darkness, "Maybe we can get something unexpected."

Brother Tang looked at him doubtfully. He kissed Brother Tang's eyes and whispered: "Brother Tang, I miss you so much."

Brother Tang blushed. He made a face, said nothing, and allowed Chengjun Yin to do whatever he wanted.

At the last moment, Brother Tang hugged Cheng Juanyin and gave him a little strength.

Veins popped out on Chengjun Yin's forehead, and he whispered patiently and restrainedly, "Brother Tang, let go of me."

Brother Tang smiled shyly and seductively, "I want to give Xiao Zhuzi a sister."

Chengjun Yin said to his heart. After a jump, he finally lost control and leaked inside.

Late at night, Cheng Junyin was wiping Brother Tang's body while gritting his teeth, "No wonder you obeyed me so easily. It turns out you were holding back your bad intentions! You are so bad, Brother Tang!"

He hugged Brother Tang and sighed. He said, "Forget it, I also like bad things."

The next day, people from Canti County gathered around the downtown entrance and talked about it.

"What is written on the list? Is the coal mine looking for people?"

"No, it means that women, children and brothers cannot be forcibly bought and sold regardless of their wishes. It also says that the case that was just judged today is written on it, saying that the family wanted to provide for their son. He married a wife and sold his daughter. I heard he almost beat the girl to death. " What

happened to the family in the end?"

"They were all sentenced to death by the county magistrate."

"It's so serious."

Some people think that the county magistrate is making a fuss out of a molehill. Some people think that the county magistrate has done a very good job. People have different opinions.

Hao Duoyu coughed twice and said, "Listen up! Our county magistrate has said that if women, children and brothers are treated unfairly, bullied, beaten and scolded, or want to get separated, they can go to the county magistrate. We The county magistrate's husband also opened a Tianxingyuan next to the coal store to take in all the desperate women."

He paused and emphasized: "Only those who are truly desperate will be taken in! I will investigate it myself."

These words caused an uproar like a big stone thrown into water.

Many women's eyes turned red, and many men's faces dropped.

"Why is the county magistrate meddling in other people's business? Is it possible that the wife I bought with money cannot be beaten or scolded, and must be supported?"

"I heard that the county magistrate is very afraid of the county magistrate's husband. This cannot be the county magistrate's husband. Did you mention it? I heard that the coal shop is also owned by the county magistrate's husband. Why is he here to join in the fun? "

"Now, the ladies in our family are going to be in trouble."

"I want Heli! I want Heli!" A woman in ragged clothes yelled. She rushed to the county government office in tears. When she was halfway there, a man rushed out and slapped the woman hard on the face. , "Bitch! Who are you going to break up with!"

The woman calmed down and looked at the man with fear in her eyes.

Some people frowned and looked away, unable to bear to look any further.

Some people think that the men are right to fight. The scary thing is that these people also include some female brothers.

"Stop!" Brother Xi pushed through the crowd and stood in front of the woman.

The man said angrily, "Who are you? What does it have to do with you?"

Brother Xi glared at the man fiercely, "Didn't you see the list the county magistrate just posted? Do you want to be arrested by the county magistrate?"

the man cursed. , "What does it have to do with your brother!"

Hao Duoyu rushed over and kicked the man to the ground, "Brother can take part in the imperial examination, why do you look down on him!"

He turned back to look at his men . Yamen servant, "What are you doing standing there, arresting people!"

Brother Xi stared blankly at Hao Duoyu's generous back, his heart beating a little fast.

When the woman saw the man being arrested, she regained her courage and said, "Go to the county government office. Take me to the county government office."

Brother Xi came to his senses and shouted, "Hao Duoyu."

Hao Duoyu's back stiffened in fright, "In !"

Brother Xi: "...Are you afraid of me?"

Hao Duoyu didn't dare to look at him, but he still said, "I'm afraid of what you're going to do!"

Brother Xi's head is full of black lines. , but was too lazy to expose him, "Bring this sister to the county government office as well."

Hao Duoyu: "Yes!"

Brother Xi: "..."

After hearing about this, Cheng Junyin put down what he was doing and rushed to the county government office.

Since this incident was quite a big deal and there were many people watching, Chengjun Yin glanced at it without changing his expression.

The more people, the higher.

The status of women has been low for a long time, and one thing alone cannot completely change people's minds.

The more people see it, the more people will become sober.

The case was very simple and Chengjun Yin quickly figured it out.

The man loves to gamble and beat others. In order to make money, he forces the woman to sell herself.

Every time the woman returned home exhausted both physically and mentally, she would be abused by the man. Day after day, the woman became haggard and no longer human.

Reputation is especially important to a woman. If she hadn't been desperate, how could she dare to say these things in the lobby.

She bluntly said that if she hadn't heard what Hao Duoyu said at the bottom of the list today, she would have gone to seek her own death.

Cheng Junyin ordered the two to separate, and gave the woman her freedom. He gave the man thirty blows as punishment.

Chantie County was so poor that there were no brothels. He realized that there were many more things like this happening in the dark. He took a picture of the gavel, raised his voice, and said loudly, "In my office, all women and men are the same. With the same status, no matter who is bullied, you can come to me to redress your grievances. I will give you an explanation."

He looked at the pale man again, "If I find out that you are determined to harass her, I will. The official will never let you off lightly again."

The man knelt down and begged for mercy, "The common people know that they are wrong, the common people know that they are wrong!"

The woman looked at the man's embarrassment and felt that the depression in her chest was gone, and she laughed. Kowtow to thank Chengjun Yin.

The case caused a small stir in Chantie County. Men no longer dared to beat and scold their female brothers at home, and the female brothers were not as timid as before. More and more people went to the county government to file their grievances.

After hearing the tragic deeds of these female brothers, the people gradually changed their minds.

The atmosphere in Chantie County has also faintly changed.

Some people began to understand Cheng Junyin's good intentions, and some men began to feel guilty and speak up for the female brother.

The lives of the girls in Chantie County have improved visibly, and they all have smiles on their faces when they walk on the road.

At this time, the Braised Meat Shop opened.

As soon as I heard that the shop was opened jointly by the county magistrate and his friends, the girl's brother was the first to bear the brunt and took all his personal belongings just to buy braised pork.

Regardless of whether the braised pork is delicious or not, they have to spend the money.

For the first time, the men in Chantie County saw the crazy purchasing power of their female friends.

Some men want to have a taste, but they simply can't squeeze in.

For the first time in their lives, these men were afraid of their girl friends.

The guys at the braised meat shop were trembling.

They wanted to say there was an opening discount, but as soon as they mentioned it, these female guys stared at them fiercely, as if they would kill them if they dared to give them a discount.

They were so frightened that they collected money with tears in their eyes, and within a short time all the braised pork was sold out.

These girls were so satisfied with the braised pork that they were stunned after taking just one bite.

how come! How could it be so delicious!

Did they pay less for such delicious food?

Woohoo, I should have known better not to buy so many.

On this day, those men who are good to the girl's brother are lucky enough to get a piece of braised pork from the girl's brother.

Those men who have never eaten braised pork originally dismissed braised pork, until they heard that those men who had eaten braised pork said, "If you don't eat braised pork, your life will be in vain! It's true that the meat eaten by gods is not so good." Eat!"

Someone cried and said, "My mother-in-law is so kind to me. She gave me all her delicious braised pork. I even secretly disliked her before. I deserve to die."

"Oh, oh, I won't . Be nice to my mother-in-law."

The men who had not eaten the braised pork felt very unhappy when they heard this. They kept reflecting on themselves when they went back. After returning home, they began to try to be nicer to their significant other.

When they discovered their transformation, their significant other's faces showed a gentle smile like a flower.

It was a smile they hadn't seen in years.

This smile made them realize that their significant other was so beautiful.

Cheng Junyin had no idea that the opening of a braised meat shop could enhance the relationship between husband and wife.

Qin Menglian was also very ashamed of this, "When I opened the business before, the customers were also crazy, but they were really not this crazy."

Should I say that he is worthy of being Brother Cheng?

He has a huge influence wherever he goes.

In the county magistrate's office, Jing Yiyun crossed her arms and stared straight at the expressionless Qimei in front of her.

"You're not Qimei, what's your name?"

Qimei was not surprised that his identity was revealed. What surprised him was that Chengjun Yin chose to hide it for her.

"I have no name."

She has been living in that dark place since she can remember. She kills people every day, passively and actively, killing everyone who trains with her.

The man told her that she could leave there, but the price was that she had to take a poison pill.

After taking the poison pill, she had to take the antidote every other month. Without the antidote, her meridians would be severed and she would die.

She is not afraid of death, but no one knows that she is actually very afraid of pain.

Precisely because she was afraid of pain, she forced herself not to fail, because failure would result in punishment.

It was precisely because she was afraid of pain that she didn't want to take poison pills.

She pretended to obey, perhaps because she had always been too well-behaved, and the man did not doubt her, so when she killed him with a knife, the man's face was full of disbelief and shock.

The men brought by that man began to surround her. She was very tired and her whole body ached, but thinking that she would be tortured if she was caught, she tried her best to kill them all.

She thought that she would have to go out and see the world after she died, so she held on to the wall and stepped out of the place where she had been trapped for most of her life.

She remembered that the weather was nice that day, the sun was warm, and she lay on the snow and smiled.

She thought she was going to die, but she was saved by Abandoned Beauty.

Qimei thought she was also abandoned by her family, so she secretly took her back and hid her in the woodshed.

She had no ability to resist and was in a daze for several days. Until one day, she heard cursing and wailing coming from outside.

Immediately afterwards, the door of the woodshed was kicked open, and a man who looked like a pig looked at her with a cold face, "It's good that you are still alive. Only when you are alive can you sell it for a good price."

She was caught by the man on the way to sell it. Zhiqimei died. When she wanted to kill the man, Jing Yinyun appeared.

Jing Nenyun was like a ray of light, pushing a cart over in an overbearing and arrogant manner, and while the man was bargaining with Ren Yazi, he pushed her into the basket and covered her.

She hid in the basket and heard men looking for her all over the street. She didn't say a word, only feeling the pain from the bumpy road.

Jing Yinyun's eyes opened, "From today on, Qi Mei is your name!"

She paused and asked seriously: "Do you know martial arts? Can you help me fly over eaves and walls?"

Qi Mei had a bad feeling. , "...Yes."

Jing Yinyun smiled.

Qimei led Jing Yinyun through the backyard and left the county magistrate's office easily.

Jing Yiyun's eyes shone excitedly, "Let's go! I heard that a new restaurant has opened on the street, let's go and check it out."

Suddenly, Qimei's eyes sharpened, and she looked coldly at the man who suddenly appeared in front of her. .

The man in front of her was dressed in black, with a faint blue mask on his face. The man did not look at her, but looked at Jing Nenyun, and said warmly: "Miss, sir, you can't go out until you finish your studies."

Jing Nenyun: "..."

He asked Qimei, "Can you beat him?"

Qimei said honestly, "With my life, I can hold him back for a quarter of an hour."

Jing Nenyun looked downcast. She said: "It's not necessary."

She sighed and walked to the door of the county magistrate's office. Shui smiled and asked: "Miss, do you want me to take you back?"

Jing Xunyun nodded, Qimei took the lead and grabbed Jing Xunyun and flew back. gone back.

Grandma Chang was looking for Jing Xunyun. When she saw this, she took Jing Xunyun away with a dark face.

Qimei looked back at the courtyard wall with deep eyes.

The man was warning her.

study.

Brother Tang was sitting next to Cheng Junyin, eating the dessert bite by bite, his cheeks bulging, he was very cute.

"Husband, do you think Xiang Jue is Xiang Jue's person?"

Chengjun Yin put his hands around Brother Tang's waist, and with a little force, he hugged Brother Tang to him, "Xiang Jue has been secretly training her in various places. "A dead soldier."

Brother Tang frowned, "Did Qimei escape or..."

Cheng Junyin didn't dare to make a conclusion, so he only said: "Mu found a place in the mirror of Chantie County to cultivate dead soldiers from Xiang Jue. The place, everyone inside is dead. Judging from the method, the person who killed them should be the same, and one of the people who died with a knife in the heart was one of Xiang Jue's right-hand men."

He fed the tea to him. Brother Tang said on his lips: "If this is a trap set by Xiang Jue, then he really spent a lot of money this time."

Brother Tang took a sip of tea from his hand and said, "My husband thinks that he abandoned his beauty and ran away." Is it more likely to come out?"

Chengjun Yin wiped the corner of his mouth with Luopa, "We have to look again."

Brother Tang couldn't finish the dessert in his hand, so he threw it away and felt it was a waste, so he just stuffed it into Chengjun Yin. Mouth, "Husband, it's delicious."

Chengjun Yin didn't know what he was thinking. He pinched Brother Tang's face and said in a low voice: "Every time I eat something I can't finish, I put it in my mouth. What if I'm not here?"

Brother Tang responded without thinking, "Then I'll go find you."

Chengjun Yin's eyes flashed.

Brother Tang asked again, "Husband, have you thought about it well? " what?"

It is impossible to plant crops in the autumn in Chantie County because all crops will freeze in winter, so the people in Chantie County start sowing seeds in the spring.

"Wheat and radish." Cheng Junyin explained: "Wheat and radish are both cold-resistant and can survive sowing in this kind of weather. They only need a few months to mature. If the method of fertilizing the fields is used, the yield per mu may be increased." It will be higher."

He paused and said weakly: "I went to the village a few days ago, and the villagers said they were lucky not to starve to death."

Brother Tang was confused, "If we don't plant rice, there will be no rice. " How much?" "

Farmers in Chantie County have been trying their best to grow rice over the years, but in this bad weather, the rice yield per acre is very low. Sometimes one acre of land cannot even harvest a pound of rice."

It is also because of this that Chantie County suffers from famine all year round.

"Wheat can be ground into flour, and flour can also be used as a staple food."

Since one way doesn't work, they can only take another way.

We can't just watch the people of Chantie County go to the dark side and starve to death.

Brother Tang kissed Chengjun Yin's eyebrows distressedly, "Husband, you have worked hard."

Chengjun Yin held Brother Tang's face and kissed his lips gently, "It's sweet."

Brother Tang Being around you, no matter how bitter the days are, is still sweet.

Brother Tang blushed slightly and said worriedly: "What if the people don't want to plant?"

Chengjun Yin buried his head on Brother Tang's neck, "This is exactly what I am worried about."

Brother Tang pondered. After a while, he asked: "Husband, do you have any new food that can be made with flour?"

Cheng Juanyin raised his head and asked uncertainly: "What do you mean?"

Brother Tang raised his eyebrows, "Well, I want to open a restaurant that uses flour as the main ingredient. "

First let people realize how good flour is, and then they will be more willing to grow wheat.

Chengjun Yin kissed Brother Tang hard, "Brother Tang, you are really my little lucky star."

Brother Tang pursed his lips and smiled shyly.

On the same day, Brother Tang started recruiting people.

This time, he only recruited his daughter and brother.

As soon as the notice was posted, Wu Niang, who was the first to stay in Tianxingyuan, approached Brother Tang and recommended herself, "I want to give it a try, is it okay?"

Brother Tang asked her to make some noodles.

In the past, there were very few farmers growing wheat in Chantie County, so flour is considered a valuable food here, and ordinary people cannot afford it.

Coincidentally, Wu Niang's mother's family used to run a noodle shop. Before Gouguan came, Chantie County was not that poor, and some people could still afford noodles.

After the dog official came, the people's lives became increasingly difficult, and Wu Niang's noodle shop also closed down.

Since then, there has been no noodle shop in Chantie County.

Although Wu Niang has not touched flour for a long time, her skills are pretty good.

After Tang Geer finished eating the noodles, he decided to appoint Wu Niang as the chef and began to teach her how to make cold skin.

Wu Niang learned very quickly, and it didn't take long for her to make a Liangpi. Wu Niang said worriedly, "The Liangpi is delicious, but I'm afraid it will only sell well in the summer."

Brother Tang smiled mysteriously, "You Don't worry."

He took out a can of chili oil and said, "Mix it and try it again."

Wu Niang tried it and wiped her forehead blankly, "Am I sweating?"

Brother Tang nodded. This is chili oil, and the chili pepper in it has the effect of repelling cold."

He paused and said, "If it comes to summer, we will use another sauce."

Wu Niang was surprised and happy, "Are there other sauces?

She asked: "Where did this sauce come from?" Brother

Tang blinked and pursed his lips with an innocent smile, "I stole it." Wu

Niang was startled, "What about the sauce we will use later?"

Er said calmly: "We can just make it ourselves."

Shanxiang County is too far away from here. If Cheng Sanzi has to send the sauce here every time, it will be time-consuming, laborious and expensive.

There were too many people in Chantie County and there was a shortage of jobs, so he thought of setting up a sauce workshop in Chantie County. The sauces he made could be used by himself or sold to places near Chantie County.

He asked: "Do you have anything else to do today?"

Wu Niang shook her head.

Brother Tang blinked, "Then you start working today, and I'll leave the recruitment to you."

Wu Niang was confused, "Huh?"

By the time she realized what she was doing, Brother Tang had already left.

She had no choice but to bite the bullet and read the notice again. She couldn't understand the words so she asked. It took a long time to understand the recruitment conditions.

She murmured, "The helper is ten cents a day, the chef is twenty cents a day, and the sous chef is fifteen cents a day."

She patted her chest, "Why do you pay such a high wage? Is the boss really not afraid of losing money?"

She came here just now when she heard that the boss was recruiting people.

She just wanted to repay her boss, but she didn't expect that she would get such a huge advantage.

After Brother Tang left the noodle shop, he went to find Ah Da and Ah Xiao.

Chantie County has almost enough hot pots, and Ada and Xiao don't want to go to other counties to make hot pots. They have been busy recently.

After hearing Brother Tang's intention, they were surprised, "Building a workshop?"

Brother Tang nodded, "Leave it to you, the sooner the better."

Ada swallowed nervously, "The county magistrate knows about this. " Yes

." Brother Tang said bluntly, "I have already bought the land."

Ah Xiao asked, "After the workshop is built, do we still need to recruit people?" Brother

Tang nodded.

The elder and the younger looked at each other and accepted the job.

Soon, the news that the county magistrate's husband wanted to build a workshop spread throughout Chantie County.

The people in Chantie County were extremely excited.

Because building a workshop means recruiting people.

The last time the coal mines recruited people, people who had not taken advantage of the opportunity were eager to try.

They have all heard that those who go to work in the coal mines always come back with either money or things. It is said that these things are given by the coal mines for free.

There are also some coal miners who have started building houses this year. This shows how much money can be made by going to the coal mines. I heard that each worker earns at least fifteen cents a day!

I don't know who shouted, "The county magistrate's husband has begun to recruit people!"

Everyone rushed to the noodle shop. After learning that they were only recruiting female brothers, the clever men had already gone home to call for help, while the less clever men were He was scolding, "What's the use of a girl brother! Why do you only recruit them!"

The woman on the side immediately shouted, "Did you jump out of the cracks in the rocks?"

The man subconsciously wanted to curse back, but when he turned around, he found that he was next to him. Everyone stared at him fiercely. He shrank his neck in fear and ran away in despair.

Seeing more and more people coming, Wu Niang hurriedly asked what was going on.

After learning the truth, he couldn't help but explain to everyone, "It is true that the county magistrate is recruiting people here, but he is recruiting people from the noodle shop, and the recruitment for the workshop has not started yet."

Some people were disappointed, and some asked about the noodle shop . After hearing about the recruitment conditions and benefits, the woman and her buddies went crazy and recommended themselves at least ten cents a day.

The men were crowded aside, shivering.

"We're recruiting! We're recruiting!" A child beat the gongs and drums and walked past them. "The coal mine will start recruiting workers tomorrow!"

The men's eyes opened, and someone grabbed the child excitedly, "Are they really recruiting?"

"Really ?" Oh, what did I lie to you for?" The child broke away from the man's hand and said, "Let go, I have to go to other places to shout."

The men were overjoyed.

The opportunity has come, the coal mine workshop is recruiting workers again!

The news of the recruitment of workers in the coal mine workshop not only spread throughout the county, but also spread to the village.

After hearing about it, the villagers rushed to the county seat overnight and stayed in front of the list all night.

The only villager who was recruited into the coal mine last time not only married a wife and built a new house this year, but he also heard that he was going to buy a field!

They regretted that they missed such a good opportunity last time, but they couldn't miss it this time no matter what.

At daybreak, the county town was already overcrowded.

Brother Tang came out to watch the fun with his little bamboo in his arms, and was shocked to see so many people.

Brother Xi sighed, "There are so many people."

Brother Tang smiled and said, "This is a good thing."

In the past, there were few people in Chantie County because the villagers did not dare to come to the county. Now the villagers dare to come, which represents Trust in your husband.

Brother Xi asked: "Let's go to a restaurant. There are too many people on the street."

Next to them happened to be the only restaurant in Chantie County.

Brother Tang nodded, walked in with the little bamboo in his arms, and asked the waiter for a private room.

As soon as he entered the box, Xiao Zhuzi started clamoring to get out.

He just learned to walk recently and always wants to go out and walk.

Brother Tang put him down. Xiao Zhuzi clenched his little fists, stared, raised his legs with all his strength, and put him down again.

"Yeah!"

He looked at Brother Tang happily, waiting for Brother Tang to praise him.

Brother Tang was not stingy with his praises. When Xiao Zhuzi heard this, he turned around every step he took and waited for Brother Tang to praise him.

Brother Xi was so happy that he couldn't open his mouth from ear to ear, "Xiao Zhuzi was working hard all over his body."

Brother Tang looked at Xiao Zhuzi with very gentle eyes, "I wonder if Mr. Dao Dao was like this when he was a child."

Brother Xi said: " The little bamboo does look like an adult. "It

also looks like Wan Baifan."

The three of them looked like they were cut out of the same mold.

"Sir, here comes the tea." The waiter walked in with tea and lit some incense.

After the waiter left, Xiao Zhuzi walked to Brother Tang's feet and hugged Brother Tang's legs.

Brother Tang picked up Xiao Zhuzi and asked doubtfully: "Why don't you leave?"

Didn't you leave happily just now?

Brother Xi exclaimed, "Xiao Zhuzi is sleepy, but didn't he just wake up before going out?"

Brother Tang felt a little strange, "Let's go back."

He stood up, but his body shook uncontrollably, and he His face changed in shock, and he quickly looked at Brother Xi, only to see that Brother Xi was lying on the table unconscious.

He struggled to open his mouth and wanted to shout fire, but before the words came out, he fell asleep completely.

Huo stood on the roof, frowning slightly.

There was no sound from the side room for a quarter of an hour.

He tapped his toes, flashed over the window and looked in. When he saw the empty box, his expression changed with shock.

When Brother Tang woke up, he heard vague voices.

"My two brothers are yours. I want this child."

"You say you want it? Do you know who this child is?"

Child?

Brother Tang suddenly opened his eyes, only to find that he had been tied up. Brother Xi fell beside him, unconscious.

The small bamboo was placed casually on the ground, with its eyes closed.

He looked towards the door, and the voice came from outside.

"Fifty taels? Why don't you grab it!"

"Do you want love?"

The man cursed and warned: "Don't forget, our masters are both grasshoppers on the same rope."

The other party sneered. He said, "It's not the same master. Don't think I don't know that you are robbing people from our building recently."

"We are robbing people to give people to your master!"

"That's because you are asking for help from our master!"

The two couldn't argue, and finally settled the deal for thirty taels of silver.