Chapter 40 Get caught pretending to be ugly

As the sun set, Mo Er knocked on the door of the sauce yard and handed out two soup ladies, "Cheng Er asked me to help. He gave me money."

Brother Tang took Mrs. Tang and straightened his lips.

My husband must have spent the twenty-seven taels of silver used to build the workshop to buy him a soup pot.

Mo Er said with a smile: "Cheng Er is really interested in you. If he hadn't reminded me, I would have forgotten to buy soup for Xiong Dou."

He paused and talked about another thing, "Xiong Dou and I planned to He started to set up a stall in the county, renting a back street, and the rent was one tael a month. "

He used to sell cold skins at the dock in the morning, and after the dock workers went to work, he started hawking in the streets, even though he could earn money. It's only a few dollars, but it's really tiring.

Now that he has rented a location in the busiest backstreet in the county, he doesn't need to travel, and he no longer has to worry about customers who want to eat cold skin being unable to find him.

Brother Tang raised his eyebrows and said, "That's a good thing."

Mo Er scratched his head and said with a smile, "It's all thanks to you."

Brother Tang smiled sheepishly and asked, "Has Mr. Mo come to bother you recently?"

Mo Er said His expression was slightly stiff, "She asked me for money to rent a house in the county, but I didn't give it."

Brother Tang felt slightly relieved.

Fortunately, Mo Er is good at carrying things, otherwise my sister would have suffered.

After Mo Er left, Brother Tang was about to close the door, but he saw a hand suddenly stuck in to hold the door, "Wait!"

He had no choice but to open the door. When he saw the wooden door at the door, his face darkened, "Come here What are you doing?"

Mu Che said, "I'm here to buy the sauce."

Although he earned a lot of money by selling Liangpi recipes, he saw that Mo Er was selling the Liangpi better and better, and he couldn't sell out all the Liangpi. , his heart felt as uncomfortable as a stick stirring inside.

"Not for sale." Brother Tang said and was about to close the door.

Mu Che blocked the door again, "If you don't sell it, I will tell everyone your secret!"

He emphasized, "Including Cheng Er!"

He recognized the kind of grass juice that can make people black, and when Brother Tang When his son suddenly turned black, he knew that Brother Tang had applied that kind of grass juice.

Although I don't know why Brother Tang did this, Brother Tang must have some ulterior motive in his heart to deliberately act ugly.

Brother Tang's heart skipped a beat, and a familiar warmth felt behind his back. Chengjun Yin's neither happy nor angry voice fell in his ear, "What's the secret?"

Mu Chai's face changed slightly.

He originally wanted to use this to threaten Brother Tang, but since Chengjun Yin heard it, why not...

"You promise to sell me the sauce in the future, and I will tell you."

Chengjun Yin looked at him, his voice cold. After a few minutes, "Who asked you?"

He lowered his eyes and said softly: "Brother Tang, tell me."

Brother Tang looked down at the tips of his shoes, his eyelashes trembled before he whispered, "Close the door."

He didn't want to tell outsiders about this kind of thing.

"Okay." Chengjun Yin closed the door without hesitation, and Mu Che's face turned dark when he was locked out.

What was the reason for his coming here?

In order to let these two bitches communicate with each other!

Inside the door, Brother Tang retracted himself into Chengjunyin's arms. Chengjunyin did not hug him like before, but just looked at him silently, waiting for his answer.

He was a little scared, and looked up at Chengjunyin, with mist in his eyes, "Husband, are you angry with me?"

Chengjunyin almost couldn't help but surrender, but when he thought of Mu Jiyin's words, his heart was filled with tears. The anger surged.

What secrets does Brother Tang have that he doesn't know but Mu Che knows?

"What secret?"

He deliberately tensed his face to make Brother Tang realize the seriousness of the matter.

Brother Tang flattened his mouth and then whispered, "Husband, do you still remember the weeds I asked you to bring back?"

Chengjun Yin nodded slightly, "What does this have to do with secrets?"

Brother Tang grabbed Cheng. Juan Yin's clothes, "That grass juice can make people turn black."

Cheng Juan Yin: "..."

The culprit that made his young man turn black turned out to be the weeds he brought back with his own hands!

"Why do you have to act ugly?"

Brother Tang lowered his head and his voice became quieter as he spoke, "Because being good-looking will bring trouble to your husband."

Chengjun Yin was startled, and his heart felt sour and bitter.

He hugged Brother Tang, rested his chin on Brother Tang's shoulder, and asked, "Why do you think so?"

"Because..." Brother Tang's voice tightened, "I'm good-looking, so I can't marry you. Yes."

Chengjun Yin was stunned.

Brother Tang slowly told him all the truth about using grass juice to look ugly.

Only then did he realize that Brother Tang had not been forced to marry him, but had planned it for a long time.

In his previous life, he only knew that Brother Tang would guard him day after day after his death and would not remarry anyone else no matter what.

Therefore, he saw Brother Tang's sincerity clearly.

But he didn't know that Brother Tang had been in love with him for a long time, and even this marriage was earned by Brother Tang at all costs.

He always felt that he owed Brother Tang, but now he felt that he owed Brother Tang even more.

It's okay, he owes Brother Tang a lot, and it won't end in this life, and he will have the next life.

He held Brother Tang tightly in his arms, closed his eyes, and wanted to say something, but his throat seemed to be blocked and he couldn't say a word.

Brother Tang felt the fluctuations in Chengjun Yin's emotions. He patted Chengjun Yin's back and said comfortingly, "Husband, I am very happy."

"Yes." Chengjun Yin turned his head and kissed Brother Tang's earlobe. , said hoarsely, "Stop being ugly, I can protect you."

He emphasized over and over again: "I can protect your Brother Tang, trust me, okay?"

Brother Tang asked, "Husband, then you don't Are you angry?"

"Angry." Cheng Junyin pressed his forehead, "Brother Tang, I'm so angry."

He said angrily, but his eyes were filled with distress. "You have to make it up to me."

"Okay." Brother Tang put his hands on Chengjun Yin's neck, smiling sweetly and shyly, "I can do whatever you want, husband."

Chengjun Yin darkened his eyes, picked him up and walked into the house. The door banged. Close it hard.

The moon skillfully hid behind the clouds, and revealed a little bit of moonlight to illuminate the earth.

At dawn, when Brother Tang opened his eyes, he only felt soreness in his eyes.

His dull brain slowly recalled what happened last night. His face turned red, he grabbed the quilt and covered his face, secretly bulging his face with anger.

He felt sorry for his husband, how could he go too far?

That posture is so fierce!

He touched his swollen belly and pursed his lips in frustration.

I'm afraid it's time for a baby!

With a creak, the door opened.

Brother Tang shrank into the quilt again and rolled himself into a round bun on the bed.

Cheng Junyin looked at the small bulge on the bed, with a smile on his face, but he pretended to say: "Brother Tang hasn't woken up yet? I also prepared tofu. If he doesn't wake up, I have to put these Take the tofu out for others to eat."

After saying this, there were several footsteps walking out of the house. Brother Tang suddenly opened the quilt and said, "No!"

"What's not allowed?" With empty hands, she looked at him and smiled narrowly.

The tofu mixed with green onions is placed on the table, exuding an attractive fragrance.

Brother Tang's face turned even redder. He angrily retracted himself into the quilt again and said angrily, "I will never ignore my husband again!"

Chengjun Yin was really afraid of making someone angry, so he sat on the bedside begging for mercy and admitting his mistake.

His mouth was almost dry when he said it, Brother Tang poked his head out from under the quilt and said warily with a delicate little face: "Is what your husband said true? You will never treat me like you did last night again. ?"

Chengjun Yinhao said without guilt. "

There are many postures, and he doesn't care about them.

Although the taste is indeed extremely delicious.

After getting assurance, Brother Tang opened the quilt. Chengjun Yin took out the clothes that he had kept warm for a long time, wrapped Brother Tang tightly one by one, and then stuffed a Tang Pozi into his arms before allowing Brother Tang to Get out of bed.

Brother Tang was wearing heavy clothes and slowly walked out of bed and looked at the tofu. Suddenly he remembered something and asked quietly: "Didn't my husband say that after giving the tofu to my uncle, I wouldn't have to eat it?"

Chengjun Yin said: "... ..." Misstep.

"Bang!" The cool wind outside the door was just like Chengjun Yin's heart at this moment.

He touched his nose guiltily, thinking about what delicious food he should make at night to please Brother Tang.

Mrs. Liang called him, "Cheng Er, when do you plan to move back?"

Cheng Er replied, "Tomorrow."

Mrs. Liang said, "I'll call that brat with three characters to help."

Mrs. Liang also said, " My men are also here to help."

Aunt Niu said, "And me!"

"Me," Brother Tan lowered his head in frustration, "My father is not in the village,"

Cheng Junyin said with a smile, "It doesn't have to be like this. There's not much stuff, just one or two trips with the oxcart is enough."

After hearing this, a few people gave up. But the next day, when the villagers knew that Cheng Er was moving back, a group of people came to help.

Cheng Junyin opened the door, looked at the crowd blocking the door, and spent a lot of words to persuade them to go back.

After they left, Brother Tang poked his head out from behind him, his delicate little face glowing white in the light, "My husband is so amazing."

Chengjun Yin looked at him and couldn't move his eyes away, and after a long while he said, "Go home. "Okay."

Brother Tang smiled and narrowed his eyes, "Yeah."

Cheng Juanyin held the oxcart with one hand and Brother Tang with the other. There was a little Taotie lying on Brother Tang's shoulder.

Taotie's tail swayed slowly behind Brother Tang, and he squinted his eyes to enjoy the rare sunshine in winter.

Although the repaired house is still a thatched house, it is no longer as shaky and leaky as the old thatched house that was in disrepair. Instead, it has become a place that can truly keep out the wind and rain.

After Niuzi repaired the thatched house, he also built a room on each side. One was used to store sundries, and the other was slightly larger and was used as a kitchen.

The wooden barriers in the yard were replaced by two-meter-high mud walls, and the courtyard gate was no longer a dilapidated wooden door, but two complete and tall wooden doors.

Brother Tang stood in the yard, looked around, and suddenly felt a little dazed.

The night he married his husband, the cold wind was howling. He was lying on the bed, covered with a thin quilt, but it was not much better than sleeping outside.

At that time, others were cold and their hearts were even colder.

But now, everything seems like a dream.

He threw himself into Chengjun Yin's arms, raised his eyebrows, and something seemed to twinkle in his eyes, "Husband, this is our home."

"Yes." Chengjun Yin touched his head and promised, "There will be more in the future. A better home."

After the natural disaster is successfully overcome, he will build a brick house for Brother Tang.