Chapter 4 Make trouble

When they went back, they took the car driven by Donkey Laoer in the village. Donkey Laoer specializes in pulling people back and forth in the village and county, but he doesn't come out every day. Today they were lucky enough to meet him.

Chengjun Yin paid two cents for the carriage and took Brother Tang into the carriage.

At this time, someone was already sitting in the car. A pretty boy snorted heavily at Jing Tangyun, and Cheng Junyin frowned.

He recognized this brother as Brother Yun from the carpenter's house in the village. Sitting next to Brother Yun was his mother, Mrs. Mu.

Mrs. Mu stared at the half-person-high backpack in front of Chengjunyin, "Hey, what did you buy? You bought so much?"

As she said this, she stretched her hand into the backpack. Chengjunyin's eyes turned cold, but there was a His hands were faster than his.

Jing Tangyun opened a corner of the basket and whispered: "Just some beans."

Eating too many beans will cause bloating. People usually mix beans with pig feed and feed them to pigs. Only extremely poor people eat beans.

Mu immediately lost interest, "Yes, what good things can you afford?"

Jing Tangyun covered the backpack and secretly looked up at Chengjun Yin, his eyes bright, like a puppy begging for praise. , cute people always want to touch them.

Cheng Junyin couldn't hold back and secretly grabbed Jing Tangyun's hand behind his back and squeezed it.

When we arrived at the village, the sun was hot. Jingtang was wearing a lot of clouds and was sweating all over. Chengjun Yin was afraid that he would catch the wind and catch the cold when he was hot and cold, so he insisted on taking off his clothes when he got home.

After Jing Tangyun took off his jacket, he wanted to help organize the things he bought, but Cheng Junyin had already put them away.

Jing Tangyun had no choice but to add water to the rabbit. After adding water, he found that the rabbit could not be found.

He was anxious, "Husband, the rabbit ran away."

Chengjunyin was lighting the fire. When he heard Jing Tangyun's voice, he got up hurriedly. He swept around the yard and his face darkened, "It didn't mean it ran away, it was caught. Stolen."

As soon as he finished speaking, Aunt Niu came out after hearing the noise and reminded: "Cheng Er, your mother came here this morning, and the smell of meat came to me when she came back."

This means that the rabbit has been eaten. After eating, don't go there in vain, it's useless.

"I understand." Chengjun Yin was not surprised. He thanked Aunt Niu, his face still gloomy.

Jing Tangyun's face changed slightly and he ran into the house. When he saw that the money he had hidden was not reduced, he breathed a heavy sigh of relief.

Fortunately, her husband reminded him not to hide money by the bedside, otherwise he would not be able to keep the money.

He turned around and saw that Cheng Junyin was still sullen and not knowing what he was thinking about. He walked over and pulled Cheng Junyin's sleeve, "Forget it."

My husband is filial, and he doesn't want his husband to be in a dilemma.

"It can't be counted." Chengjun Yin stopped burning firewood, put everything into the house, took water and pulled him up the mountain.

Li Zheng's husband, Mr. Hao, happened to be passing by. He saw them and asked, "Where are they going?"

Chengjun Yin said with a sad face: "I'm not afraid of your jokes. I can't open the pot at home. I'll go dig some wild vegetables in the mountains. "

Where are the wild vegetables at this time? They have been dug up for a long time." Mrs. Hao knew the situation of the Cheng family and looked at Cheng Junyin with sympathy.

Although people in the village said that Cheng Junyin was lazy, playful and liked to hit people, their fields were adjacent to the Cheng family's fields. Every time they went to work as a family, Cheng Junyin could only see the Cheng family's large fields. Juan Yin's figure alone.

"It's okay." Chengjun Yin said lonely, "If I can't pick it, I'll go find my mother."

"It's okay." Hao said, but he didn't think Chengjun Yin could really get it from Liang. Borrow money.

After Mr. Hao left, Jing Tangyun also figured it out, "Husband, you did it on purpose."

Chengjun Yin praised him without hesitation, "Brother Tang is so smart."

The Cheng family is so rich that they eat meat. , as the second son of the Cheng family, he still had to go out to dig wild vegetables to eat.

Liang didn't care about reputation, but Cheng Dacai was a scholar, and scholars cared most about reputation. When the family was separated, Cheng's family was criticized, but because he suffered the most, he didn't say anything, and the villagers could only say a few words in private.

He didn't say it before because he still had illusions about their family, but not anymore.

After Mr. Hao spreads what he just said, it is impossible for Mr. Liang to sit still.

Jing Tangyun laughed with his dimples after being praised, "Then do we really want to dig wild vegetables?"

Chengjun Yin shook his head, "Instead of digging wild vegetables, let's pick some peppers."

Jing Tangyun was confused, "What is that? "

Chengjunyin took his hand and continued to climb up, slowly explaining to him.

He originally wanted to go up the mountain to pick peppers tomorrow, but what happened was that he took the opportunity to perform a play.

It was already dark when we went back after picking the peppers. The villagers saw that they had really picked a lot of grass, some of which they didn't know whether they could eat it, and their eyes immediately showed sympathy.

After returning home, just as Chengjun Yin put down the peppers, Mrs. Liang came.

Ms. Liang came with great fanfare, "Son, mother has sent you money. You said you couldn't open the pot at home, but you didn't tell me why you were digging wild vegetables. Tell me, can I still ignore you?"

She said louder and louder . The bigger he was, he wished that the whole village knew that he was here to give money to Chengjun Yin, "As soon as your brother heard that you were hungry, he quickly urged me to send him the money for his studies. It's a full ten taels. You can use it in the future." You have to pay him back!"

Cheng Junyin took the money with a smile, glanced at the people watching outside, opened the money bag in front of everyone, and poured out the money.

Looking at the stone rolling in the palm of his hand, Chengjunyin asked doubtfully: "Mom, this money?"

Mrs. Liang's face turned green, Chengjunyin's hand was too fast, and she had no time to stop it.

Aunt Niu sneered, "Ms. Liang, don't you think you can get away with nothing, right?"

The villagers whispered after hearing this. Ms. Liang thought of Cheng Dacai's instructions when she came, and endured her heartache and took away the twelve taels hidden in her arms. He took out the silver and explained: "I forgot to take out the stones I put there before I went out to guard against thieves."

There were so many loopholes in this statement that everyone could hear it, but Cheng Junyin took it as if he truly believed it. Seeing the money in his hand, he asked uneasily: "Mom, your brother didn't borrow this money, right?" Just

as Liang was about to admit it, she heard Chengjun Yin say: "I want to get back the money I lent to my brother before we got married. It's an emergency, but my brother said he has no money. If he really borrowed the money, I can't take it. I just need to eat some wild vegetables to survive."

When everyone heard this, they suddenly sighed.

Mr. Liang just said that this was Cheng Dacai's money for studying. How could it be borrowed? It's probably because Cheng Dacai doesn't want to pay back the money, and now that he has found out that his reputation is bad, he wants to take money to make up for it. Why do you have the nerve to say it's a loan?

Why didn't you know before that Cheng Dacai, a scholar, was so thoughtful?

Mr. Liang is so angry.

The money you borrowed turns into repayment.

Then these ten taels of silver are not equivalent to wasting money!

She was still thinking about lending the money out and looking for an opportunity to get it back tomorrow. Unexpectedly, Chengjun Yin cut off all her options in just a few words!

Hearing everyone's discussion, Mrs. Liang held back her anger and said, "He had no money before, why don't he think about paying it back to you now that he has money? Your brother is thinking about you!"

Chengjun Yin then stuffed the money. Into pocket.

When Mr. Liang left, his distressed eyes were red. The crowd watching the excitement gradually dispersed, only Brother Yun frowned.

How could Cheng Junyin be so poor that he dug wild vegetables? Didn't they still have that frame of beans?

After much thought, he felt that he had to tell Brother Da Cai about this, so he turned around and left.

Jing Tangyun saw that everyone had left, closed the door, and looked straight into his pocket.

Cheng Junyin looked at his little money-obsessed look and smiled so much that he took out the money and gave it to him, "It's getting cold. Remember to wear more clothes after hiding the money."

Jing Tangyun answered randomly while holding the money in both hands. Listen to Chengjun Yin's words.

Chengjunyin had no choice but to help him put on his clothes before going out and closing the door.

After Jing Tangyun hid the money and wanted to help, he saw Chengjunyin cooking beans, "What are you doing?"

Chengjunyin lowered his head to light the fire, "I'll get some oil."

Jingtangyun's eyes widened in shock. He asked, "Can the stuff that pigs eat produce oil? Is oil valuable? Do we want to

sell oil?" "Not yet." Chengjun Yin saw Jing Tangyun squatting, and was afraid that he would feel uncomfortable after squatting for a long time, so he took the only wood He handed over the stool and said, "Sit down."

After Jing Tangyun sat down, he couldn't wait to ask, "Why don't you sell it?"

Cheng Junyin looked at his bright eyes and reached out to rub his fluffy hair, "It's not time yet. "

The common man is not guilty, but he is guilty of carrying a jade."

Showing something too good too soon will do him more harm than good.

Jing Tangyun seemed to understand, so he came closer and asked, "Then what are we selling?"

Chengjunyin took the opportunity to kiss him on the face, "I'll cook it for you later."

Jing Tangyun suddenly covered his face and stood up, I looked around and saw that no one was there, so I ran back to the house in shame.

It would be embarrassing if others saw it.

Cheng Junyin watched him run in and close the door before he looked away and gathered his clothes.

It was so cold, and he didn't want Brother Tang to accompany him outside to enjoy the cold wind.

When Jing Tangyun calmed down in the room, he realized that Chengjunyin had done it on purpose. He walked out with an empty kettle, and when Chengjunyin looked over, he explained in a subtle way, "I'll come out and pour some hot water to drink."

Seeing that he was afraid of being driven back, Cheng Junyin was reluctant to expose him, "Just in time, I just boiled the water."

He took the kettle and scooped the boiled water in.

Jing Tangyun couldn't wait to take the kettle, fearing that Chengjun Yin wouldn't let him take it.

Chengjunyin didn't argue with him, but scooped up another basin of hot water and walked into the house.

Jing Tangyun glanced at the firewood that was still burning, and was thinking about whether he should follow him in, when he saw Chengjunyin turning around and urging, "Why don't you come in?"

Jingtangyun said oh, and followed Chengjunyin with a kettle in hand. Entered the house behind him.

As soon as he put down the kettle, Cheng Junyin pushed him down and sat on the bed, squatted down and took off his shoes and socks.

His toes shrank in shock. Chengjunyin grabbed the soles of his feet and gently put them into the basin. "You've been walking all day today. Aren't you tired?"

"Not tired." Jing Tangyun couldn't hide away. Cheng Junyin could only retract his hands back together with his feet, and resisted in a low voice, "There is no reason for my husband to wash my feet." He

didn't know whether it was from shame or heat, Jing Tangyun's ankles were even glowing. The layers are red and look pink and tender, always inviting people to take a bite.

Chengjunyin's teeth were itchy, but he didn't dare to bite them for fear of scaring others. He just pinched his little finger to relieve the impulse in his heart, "Be good."

Jingtangyun noticed Chengjunyin's restless movements and said again Ashamed and annoyed, "Husband, I'll wash it myself!"