Chapter 60 Escape from death! Qin Menglian arrived in time

In the sauce workshop, Cheng Junyin took a bag of sesame seeds and ran errands for the beggar, and then called Mo Er and Xiong Dou to go back together.

He quickly walked into the side room, picked up the sleeping Brother Tang with the quilt, and put Brother Tang gently on the cart.

"Take him and hide in the mountains. If you encounter danger, shout out to Taotie, and Taotie will come to help you." As he said this, he packed up his clothes, food, and Tang Pozi and put them into his bag. "Brother Tang has had a bad appetite recently. No, no matter whether he eats or not, we have to let him eat more or less. He can't stand hunger now and will cry when he is hungry."

He stuffed the bag into Xiong Dou's arms, "Remember, no matter how much trouble Brother Tang makes, he will always cry. I can't let Brother Tang go down the mountain! I will go up the mountain to look for you after this incident."

Xiong Dou asked, "What happened?"

Chengjun Yin said in a deep voice, "Wu Jian brought people to arrest me. "

Mo Er and Xiong Dou were startled. Chengjun Yin comforted him, "I knew this would happen sooner or later. If unlucky, I would have to be arrested and locked up for a few days, and maybe even tortured. If I'm lucky, I'll be there before dark today. It can be solved."

Brother Tang felt unwell last night and fell asleep at dawn.

Fortunately, Brother Tang was still asleep, otherwise he really didn't know how to coax this little ancestor up the mountain.

He looked at Brother Tang with reluctance and distress, and kissed Brother Tang on his forehead.

"Be good, I'll find you soon."

Brother Tang seemed to notice something and frowned uneasily.

Cheng Junyin took a deep breath, forced himself to look away from Brother Tang, picked up two cans of sesame paste and put it on the cart, urging: "You guys leave quickly."

Although Xiong Dou and Mo Er were uneasy, they did not dare to delay when they saw this. , leaving the back door of the workshop with a donkey cart.

Chengjun Yin watched them leave and then walked to the gate and said to everyone: "The workshop is closing. Please go back first."

"Why is it closing?"

"I've been waiting in line for so long, so you can just say it." "Guan? Are you kidding me?"

"No, I can't open the pot anymore. You are still waiting for me to buy rice."

Chengjun Yin said in embarrassment, "It's not that I don't want to sell it, but the county magistrate has already known about it." The county magistrate is bringing people to arrest me. I am afraid that you will be angered by him, so I asked you to go back first."

Everyone in Shanxiang County knows that Wu Jian is not a good official, and as soon as these words came out, some people who were afraid of trouble became anxious. They ran away in panic, fearing that they would be caught and thrown into prison. But when more people heard this, they were filled with indignation. Some cried in despair, and some cursed angrily. "

My child hasn't eaten for two days. I finally borrowed some money to buy sesame seeds. If I can't buy them back today, my child won't survive. He's only two years old!"

Who can afford it when the price of food is so high? Doesn't he have a bad conscience when he earns such shady money?"

"Boss Cheng is a good man. He taught us how to make tofu and sesame paste, and he didn't charge us anything. Money! He can't die!"

"Yes, the rice sold by Boss Cheng is good and cheap. A pound is always a pound, so why should Wu Jian arrest people?

" Hewu and Lang are collaborating to take advantage of the situation! The price of food in the county is so high. They are really trying to starve us to death. If Boss Cheng is caught, who will we look for to buy rice? "

"Can't buy sesame seeds and low-quality sesame seeds ? Pricey rice, aren't we going to starve to death?"

When everyone was filled with grief and anger, Wu Jian and Wu Yu came in an aggressive manner with the government officials.

The room was getting extremely angry, looking at Cheng Juanyin with cold murderous eyes, "Come here! Arrest Cheng Juanyin!"

Hao Duoyu was afraid that the yamen servant would hurt Chengjunyin, so he rushed over first and grabbed Chengjunyin. Yin caught.

Cheng Junyin did not struggle and asked in a neither humble nor condescending manner: "I wonder what crime I have committed?"

"You still dare to ask me? Don't you know what you did?" Wu gradually gritted his teeth.

Chengjun Yin said righteously, "I don't know."

The room started to choke. It was impossible for him to tell the real reason, so he could only say bitterly, "The scholar Chengjun Yin secretly bought and sold grain without the permission of his official. His crime is Executed! What objections do you have?"

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, "I wonder if there is any law in this dynasty that requires your consent to buy and sell rice?"

Wu Yu laughed, "It's not written in the law of the dynasty. , but the laws of Shanxiang County must be obeyed by my brother!" Cheng Junyin asked, "The laws are set by the Holy One. Could it be that the words of the County Magistrate are more effective than the Holy One?" "Don't talk nonsense

?"

!" Wu Jian broke into a cold sweat.

If this word gets out, even ten of his heads won't be enough to cut him off.

Wu Yu shouted, "Come here, stop Cheng Junyin's mouth!"

Hao Duoyu took out the linen and stuffed it into Cheng Junyin's mouth, with apologetic eyes.

Dono is still in the house and in his hands, he can't be exposed yet.

Cheng Junyin gave him a comforting look, and was gagged before being taken away by the government officials.

Before they had gone far, Li Zheng and the people from Tianchong Village knelt in front of Wu Jian to plead for Chengjun Yin.

Wu Jian's eyes were filled with impatience, "What are you doing standing there, why don't you drive people away!"

Chengjun Yin was afraid that the yamen servant would hurt the villagers, so he secretly glanced at Hao Duoyu.

Hao Duo understood happily and stepped forward to pull Li Zheng and others away. Mr. Li Zheng

burst into tears and kept repeating, "Cheng Er is a good man, you can't wrongly accuse a good man like this."

Mrs. Liang laughed happily at the side, "He deserves it! Who asked him to seek death against the county magistrate?"

Mrs. Hao scolded . Said, "He is your biological son!"

"Don't talk nonsense!" Mrs. Liang was afraid of being implicated by Chengjun Yin, "I have nothing to do with him."

"Okay!" Li Zheng said suddenly, " Once this matter is over, I will make the decision to break off your relationship!"

Ms. Liang's face stiffened, "If you break off your relationship, you will break off your relationship!"

She now understands that she can't get any benefits from Chengjun Yin, so she might as well do it. Cut it off completely so that it won't involve them one day.

Lin said coldly, "It's better to break it off. The person Cheng Er offended this time was the county magistrate. Even if he can escape this time, can he escape the next time? This time he just arrested people, next time Maybe he will kill the Nine Clan."

Mu covered her mouth and smiled, "What you said makes sense."

No one present hoped that Chengjun Yin would be unlucky more than they did.

Mr. Hao was so angry that he couldn't speak. Brother Tan was busy trying to calm Mr. Hao's anger.

When Chang and Xiong Lixian heard the news in Duodou Village and rushed over, Chang almost fainted when they saw Cheng Junyin being arrested.

Xiong Lixian pulled Chen Noping and asked, "Where is Brother Tang?"

Chen Noping lowered his voice and said, "Brother Tang is fine, don't mention him."

In times like this, one person is the only one who can protect himself.

Xiong Lixian immediately shut his mouth after hearing this.

After Chengjun Yin was taken away, the crowd in Nuoda fell into a deathly silence. Someone said, "Chengjunyin cannot die!"

If he died, most of the poor people in Shanxiang County would starve to death.

As soon as these words came out, there were hundreds of responses.

"Yes! He can't die!"

"We have to save him, no matter what!"

People rushed to the county with red eyes. More and more people joined the crowd after hearing the news, and the crowd grew stronger. At the county government level, there were thousands of people.

When Wu Jian heard about this, he was so frightened that he almost fell off his chair, "Could they be trying to rebel?"

The total number of people in the county government office was less than a hundred, how could they stop so many people.

He didn't know that Cheng Junyin's reputation in the county had reached such a high level?

He paced around the room anxiously, and he rushed in, shouting with cold sweat on his head, "Brother! Let's kill Chengjun Yin now!"

At this point, they can only kill Chengjun Yin immediately, and those untouchables will know what happened. It was irretrievable and could only be dispersed in the end.

Wu Jian asked, "Don't you want the sauce recipe in his hand?"

They did not kill Chengjun Yin immediately because of the sauce recipe in his hand.

"I want it!" Wu Yu was angry and unwilling, "But in this situation, how can we have time to torture Chengjun Yin to extract a confession."

Wu Yu was very concerned about his life, "No matter how important the sauce recipe is, it is not as important as the two of us. Your life is important!"

"Okay!" Wu Jian said with a hard look, "I will do as you say!"

Outside the county office, people were holding hoes and other objects, shouting for Cheng Junyin.

Mr. Beggar hid himself in the crowd, looking at the silent county government office gate with a slightly gloomy expression.

He is afraid that the house will become anxious and the dog will jump over the wall.

He looked at the beggar in the crowd and made a gesture.

The beggar understood and shouted loudly, "Come in! Rescue Chengjun Yin! Rush in! Rescue Chengjun Yin!"

The crowd was incited, and the yamen servant at the door realized that something was wrong and hurriedly ran in and closed the yamen tightly.

People beat on the door of the county government office, but it didn't move.

Mr. Beggar felt more and more something was wrong. He walked around to the back door of the county government office while no one was paying attention. He was about to turn over and go in, but was stopped by Chen Noping.

"Are you crazy?"

Mr. Beggar pursed his lips, "I am afraid that I am going to attack Chengjun Yin."

Chen Noping immediately understood the key. He clenched his fist and said, "Let's go together!"

Mr. Beggar was silent for a moment. , reluctantly: "Okay."

Chen Noping: "..." Is he being disliked?

Chen Noping climbed over the wall with difficulty using the willow trees beside the wall. Just as he was thinking about Mr. Beggar, he saw Mr. Beggar landing firmly with a light jump.

Chen Nuoping was stunned.

He was despised unjustly.

"Let's go while everyone is at the front door." Mr. Beggar walked past him, and when he moved the tip of his nose, he smelled a faint fragrance.

He caught up with Mr. Beggar and asked, "What kind of ointment are you applying on your body? Why does it smell so good?"

Mr. Beggar paused in his steps and looked at him as if he wanted to kill someone.

He silently gave in, "I'm rude."

In the dungeon, Chengjun Yin leaned against the wall with his legs bent, wondering if Brother Tang was awake.

If he wakes up, he will definitely chase Xiong Dou and Mo Er to find out what happened.

Brother Tang is so smart, Xiong Dou and Mo Er are afraid that they won't be able to hide it from Brother Tang.

I wonder if Brother Tang will shed tears secretly.

Strong footsteps came into the cell. Chengjun Yin came back to his senses and looked at the angry Wu Yu and Wu Jian outside the cell. He raised his eyebrows and asked, "Sir, are you ready to torture me?"

Wu Yu looked at Chengjun Yin Yundan. Feng Qing looked even more angry.

"Torture?" Wu Yu said word by word, "No! I'm taking advantage of you! We want you to die now!"

Chengjun Yin's heart sank.

I'm afraid something happened outside, otherwise Iwayo wouldn't be so eager to kill him.

Suddenly, Hao Duoyu came in with a bottle of poison.

Wu Jian raised his head slightly, looking at Cheng Junyin as if he were looking at a dead person, "Chengjunyin, you knew that you were guilty of a heinous crime and committed suicide in the cell out of fear of crime."

Chengjunyin's face completely lost his smile.

Wu Yu laughed coldly, "Chengjunyin, thank you for collecting those grains. It's a pity that those grains, sesame seeds and sauces are all mine in the end!"

Wu Yu gradually ordered, "Hao Duoyu, do it!"

Hao Duoyu pinched Chengjunyin's chin with one hand, and grabbed the poison with the other as if to pour it into Chengjunyin's mouth.

"Let him go!" Angry shouts suddenly sounded in the cell. Hao Duoyu was so frightened that his hands shook, and the poison spilled out, which turned out to be transparent water.

Hao Duoyu was obviously panicked and looked back, only to find that Wu and Wu gradually didn't notice this.

Mr. Beggar was holding a dagger to Wu Jian's neck, threatening: "Let Cheng Juan Yin go, otherwise your lord will definitely die."

Wu Jian turned pale with fright, and hurriedly said: "Let him go! Let him go now! Goodbye, good man. Impulsive! Stop shaking your hands!"

Wu Yu was so scared that he clung to the wall, fearing that Mr. Beggar would attack him. "Here comes someone!"

"Stop shouting," said Chen Nuoping with a faint smile. "They are sleeping. It's not good to disturb people's dreams."

Wu Yujing asked, "When will you be able to use martial arts again?"

Chen Noping said, "I didn't say I was the one who knocked down the person."

Wu Yunu asked, "No. Why are you so angry?"

Chen Nuoping: "..." Can't the poor scholar pretend to be a bully?

He looked at Mr. Beggar, and his heart moved when he thought of Mr. Beggar's handsome and smooth skills and sharp eyebrows.

Hao Duoyu stuffed the medicine bottle back into his pocket, stepped back and said, "I'm letting you go, don't hurt the master."

Chengjun Yin straightened up, straightened his clothes, and walked slowly from the house to the side. Walked by.

When Mr. Beggar saw Cheng Junyin and Chen Noping walking away together, he pushed the house closer to him and quickly caught up with them.

Seeing that the two of them were still walking slowly, his face darkened and he asked, "How about a walk?"

Chen Nuoping responded naively, "Don't tell me, this county government office is quite nice, and I really enjoy the house. Ah."

He said expressionlessly, "Then you can enjoy it for a while, I'll leave first."

Chen Nuoping looked at him and walked away for a moment, then looked at the pursuers behind him and said in surprise: "Wait for me! "

Chengjun Yin had the sense to run ahead even when Mr. Beggar asked the first question.

They originally wanted to escape through the back door, but Wu Jian and Wu Yu ordered people to block both the front and back doors after they came out of the dungeon, intending to catch turtles in an urn.

Cheng Junyin's face darkened, "You go first, I'll divert them away." Wu

Jian's goal was him, and there was no need to hook up with the two of them because of him.

Mr. Beggar refused, "We are all here, and you want me to leave empty-handed?"

Chen Nuoping's expression became serious, "Let's go first."

Although he did not want to leave Cheng Junyin behind, Cheng Junyin's The idea is right.

In this situation, you can count as many as you can.

Mr. Beggar said angrily, "If you want to leave, you can leave!"

Chen Noping grabbed Mr. Beggar's arm and frowned as he felt that Mr. Beggar's hand was very thin.

How can a man be thinner than his brother?

Mr. Beggar wanted to get rid of Chen Noping, but found that Chen Noping's hands were as strong as pliers and he couldn't get rid of him at all.

He glared at Chen Noping angrily. Chen Noping hugged him and hid behind the rockery. Cheng Junyin took the initiative to show up and lure away the government officials blocking the back door.

When Chen Nuoping saw Chengjun Yin leading the people away, he pulled Mr. Beggar to open the back door.

When he saw Qin Menglian standing at the door, his mind settled.

"There are people inside."

Qin Menglian knew that it was difficult to attack through the front door, so he thought of leading people to attack from the back door. Unexpectedly, the back door opened as soon as he and his people arrived.

He couldn't help but sigh that even if Brother Cheng was in danger, he was still strategizing and predicting events like a god.

He rushed into the county government office with his men. Mr. Beggar's frown relaxed. He lowered his eyes and looked at Chen Noping holding his hand, and asked quietly: "Brother Chen, do you still want your hand?"

Chen Nuoping took back his hand with a hiss, and said with a smile, "Of course I want it."

Brother Beggar is good at everything, but he is a bit fierce.

In the county government office, Cheng Junyin was surrounded by people and had no way to escape.

Wu Jian walked over with a ferocious smile, "Escape? Where else can you escape?"

Chengjun Yin panted slightly, his face tensed.

He had an appointment with Qin Menglian first. If he hadn't informed Qin Menglian that he didn't need to come to Shanxiang County, Qin Menglian would have to come with his troops to help in early March.

He made a rough estimate that Qin Menglian would arrive in Shanxiang County in the next two days.

He thought that for the sake of the sauce, House and House would let him live a few more days, but he didn't expect that the situation would change so quickly.

He was worried, "Wu Jian, if you kill me, aren't you afraid that Wan Baifan will settle the score with you?"

He can't die here! If he dies, what will Brother Tang do?

"You committed suicide out of fear of crime, what does that have to do with me?" Wu gradually became more confident, "Besides, Wan Baifan is at the border, how could he know about it? Do you still expect your husband to report the news for you?"

His eyes were stern, "Don't worry, when you die, I will definitely let your husband go down to be your companion!"

Chengjun Yin's pupils shrank, and blood gathered in his eyes, but he seemed to calm down and said, "The room is gradually changing, I'll give you the sauce recipe, please let me go."

Wu Jianpi smiled and said, "Okay."

After Cheng Juanyin told him the sauce recipe, he killed Chengjun Yin.

Chengjunyin waved to him, "You don't want everyone to know the sauce recipe, right?"

Taking advantage of the crowd, Chengjunyin proudly approached Chengjunyin.

Cheng Junyin motioned for him to come over. He bent down and put his face close, and was punched by Cheng Junyin.

The room was gradually knocked out, his vision turned black and his mind was buzzing.

Before anyone else could react, Cheng Junyin punched Wu Jian by the collar again, biting Wu Jian tightly like a mad dog.

Wu Yu screamed, "What are you doing standing still! Save people!"

"Save for what?" A voice that sounded like a smile but not a smile came from behind. Wu Yu turned around suddenly and rolled his eyes when he saw Qin Menglian. Turning, "It's over."

He fell to the ground softly like a round noodle and fainted on the spot.

The yamen servant was suppressed by the officials brought by Qin Menglian, and could only watch the house being beaten to a bloody pulp by Chengjun Yin.

Seeing that Qin Menglian was getting more and more angry in the room, he asked someone to pull Chengjun Yin away, "Brother Cheng, this dog official can't die in your hands."

Chengjun Yin calmly straightened his clothes and saw stains on his sleeves. When the blood came out, he frowned in disgust, "I know."

Wu Jian was also an official, so even if he died, he couldn't be beaten to death.

Qin Menglian only felt a cold chill on his back, "Brother Cheng, how do you manage to be calm and crazy at the same time?"

Chengjun Yin glanced at him and asked, "How to solve this problem?"

Qin Menglian said regretfully, "The house is getting colder. At best, arresting you will only punish him for abusing his power, but if Wu Jian's concealment of the disaster in Shanxiang County is reported to the Holy Spirit, it will at least be a crime against the Nine Clan." Wu

Yu, who had just woken up, rolled his eyes when he heard this. , fainted again.

Chengjun Yin and Qin Menglian looked at each other and smiled.

The bait has been put down, and it depends on whether the fish will take the bait.

Qin Menglian and Cheng Junyin walked out of the county government office openly. The poor people at the door cheered when they saw Chengjun Yin.

Cheng Junyin signaled everyone to be quiet, pointed at Qin Menglian and said: "This is Qin Menglian, the son of the prefect of Qin. After he heard about the disaster in Shanxiang County, he came from Qinzhou to help me."

He emphasized: "I can buy Receiving that batch of life-saving food would not have been possible without Mr. Qin's help."

After hearing this, everyone expressed their gratitude to Qin Menglian, and some even knelt down and kowtowed to them.

Someone asked: "Good Lord Chengda, do you still sell the grain?"

Chengjun Yin said, "Sell."

Just one word made everyone happy and rushed to the workshop.

Chengjun Yin saw the gloomy Jing Meixing in the crowd and said to Qin Meng, "Brother Qin, wait for me here for a moment."

Qin Menglian glanced at Jing Meixing and nodded.

Cheng Junyin followed Jing Meixing around, and finally stopped in a deserted alley.

As soon as she stopped, Jing Meixing broke down and yelled, "You are trying to kill me!"

The day after she got married, Cheng Junyin and Wu Jian had such an ugly fight, how could Wu Jian keep her?

"I don't dare to touch you." Chengjun Yin said bluntly, "The person behind you is me, and the person behind me is Qin Menglian."

His eyes deepened, "The county magistrate and the prefect, you know which side to stand on. ."

Jing Meixing was covered in cold sweat.

She had no choice.

"Even if Wu Jian doesn't dare to touch me, he will still be on guard against me! What exactly do you want from me?"

Chengjun Yin's voice was cold, "I want you to pay attention to Wu Jian's movements at all times and stop him and send him out. Please pass the letter to us."

If Wu Jian wants to save his life, he will definitely ask Xiang Jue for help.

There is no way that Xiang Jue could set himself on fire for a small county magistrate in Wu Jian, but Wu Jian knew part of Xiang Jue's things, and Xiang Jue would definitely kill someone to keep his secret from being leaked.

What he had to do was to disguise himself as Xiang Jue and contact Wu Jian before he could kill Xiang Jue, and collect evidence that Xiang Jue was plotting to usurp the throne.

Jing Meixing asked, "How should I deliver the letter to you."

Chengjun Yin simply said, "If necessary, you can ask Hao Duoyu for help. He will help you."

Jing Meixing's pupils shrank.

Even Hao Duoyu is Chengjunyin's man. When did Chengjunyin's influence reach such a deep level?

She didn't really realize until this moment that Cheng Junyin was not an ordinary farmer at all. He was a capable person who could work side by side with the prefect's son, and was someone who would definitely make great achievements in the future.

Such a person was exactly the kind of man she had been pursuing so hard.

She hates and regrets! Why wasn't she the one who married Chengjun Yin in the first place?

Chengjun Yin said in a commanding tone, "While the house is in panic these days as the disaster is approaching, find a way to take Duo Nuo out of the house."

Jing Meixing lowered her eyes and said, "Okay."

Wu gradually will die, and she can't do it in this life . It was ruined by the old man Wu Jian.

The plan for now is to hold tightly to Cheng Junyin's life-saving straw. If what she does satisfies Cheng Junyin, Cheng Junyin may find her good and bring her into his room.

She came closer to Chengjun Yin and asked in a sweet voice: "Brother Tang is pregnant, are you feeling well?"

She hinted, "You haven't touched me yet."

Brother Tang is pregnant, and as a man, Chengjun Yin must There are some needs.

She can satisfy Chengjun Yin.

As long as this step is accomplished, she is not afraid that Chengjun Yin will not take the bait.

Chengjun Yin's eyes were sharp and he backed away from Jing Meixing, "Stop your thoughts that you shouldn't have. Next time, I will let you die in front of the room."

Jing Meixing was horrified in her heart and fell to the ground. On the ground, not daring to move.

Chengjun Yin tossed his sleeves and walked back. When he saw Qin Menglian from a distance, he asked: "Brother Qin came on horseback?"

Qin Menglian nodded. Chengjun Yin asked again: "Where is the horse?"

Qin Menglian pointed. Refers to the horse not far away.

Chengjun Yin walked over quickly, "Thank you."

He mounted his horse and rode away.

Qin Menglian was silent for a moment and asked the official beside him, "Did he ask me to borrow a horse just now?"

The official responded thoughtfully, "What Mr. Cheng just said probably meant borrowing a horse."

"Did I agree?" Meng Lian was angry, "He took the horse away, what should I ride?"

He waved his sleeves angrily, "Robber! Bandit! God and man are angry! I came all the way to rescue me in vain, and he did this to me?"

He said more and more Feeling more and more aggrieved, he asked again: "That's not right. Then what did he ask me to wait for him to do?"

The official was silent for a moment and then replied: "He was afraid that if you took the horse away, he would not be able to ride it anymore."

Qin Menglian was furious. Stomping his feet, "That's unreasonable! Didn't I just steal a pot of marinade from you? What about you?"

The official comforted him: "... Mr. Cheng looks like he has something urgent to deal with."

Qin Menglian subconsciously retorted, "What urgency could he have? Wu Jian and Wu Yu are both unconscious. What else can he be anxious about?"

He paused and then asked, "Could it be that he went to pick up Brother Tang?"

Guan Chamo said.

Qin Menglian guessed something and smiled, "Brother Cheng, I'm afraid things are going to be bad."

Cheng Junyin was indeed in a bad mood. He was about to go up the mountain to pick up Brother Tang, but he saw Cheng Sanzi taking Xiong Dou and Mo Er down the mountain.

When he got closer, he saw that Brother Tang's eyes were red and swollen on the cart, and he fainted from crying.

Xiong Dou and Mo Er looked at him helplessly, and each said, "Brother Tang is too smart, we can't hide it from him."

"We didn't say much, but he thought you were going to die and didn't want any children. " I just want to go down and find you."

Mo Er and Xiong Dou looked at each other, their eyes dark, "After he woke up, we didn't even have time to take a breath."

"The pregnant woman is more sensitive. , he would have bad dreams at night and have random thoughts, always afraid that something would happen to me, this time it must have frightened him." Cheng Junyin looked at Brother Tang, feeling distressed and guilty.

"This time is really troublesome for you. I'll come and say thank you another day."

Mo Er frowned, "You're out of touch."

Xiong Dou said tiredly: "Just coax him to a good place, don't think about whether to thank him or not. I'm going back to rest too."

She never knew that the well-behaved and clever Brother Tang would be so tormenting when she was pregnant.

It is really not easy for Chengjun Yin to endure Brother Tang for so long and still dote on Brother Tang consistently.

Chengjun Yin took Brother Tang back and gently wiped the tears on Brother Tang's face with cotton cloth.

Brother Tang's eyelashes trembled, and when he opened his eyes and saw Chengjun Yin, he burst into tears.

His two slender arms hugged Cheng Junyin's neck tightly and did not let go. He cried loudly, as if he had been greatly wronged.

Cheng Junyin's eyes were hot. He listened to Brother Tang crying and calling him a liar intermittently, and complained that he didn't see anyone when he woke up.

At the end of the scolding, Brother Tang begged: "Husband, I'm afraid, you must not abandon me."

Chengjun Yin's heart was broken, his throat seemed to be blocked by something, and his Adam's apple was slightly He moved and only uttered one word, "Yeah."

After Brother Tang calmed down, Cheng Junyin invited Liu Langzhong to take Brother Tang's pulse.

Liu Langzhong said angrily, "This kid has a tough life, so it won't be a big deal, but no matter how tough his life is, he can't stand your repeated tossing."

He paused and said earnestly: "Cheng Er, what's wrong with you? This is not done properly. Look how scared you are of Brother Tang. How many times have I told you that pregnant women are different from ordinary people. When others think of one thing, pregnant women can think of ten things. Sometimes they think about it. I'm so confused, I know you are in a difficult situation, but if you just leave Brother Tang behind like this, what will Brother Tang think?"

Chengjun Yin was scolded in disgrace, and firmly remembered what Liu Langzhong said to pay attention to. After a few seconds, Liu Langzhong was sent away respectfully.

When he walked into the side room, he saw Brother Tang looking at him with his big eyes, "Did Mr. Liu lecture you?"

"I should." Chengjun Yin sat by the bed and asked, "Does it feel any better? "

It's okay, I'm happy, my stomach doesn't hurt anymore." Brother Tang held Chengjunyin's hand and put it on his face, frowning, "I'm happy that your husband is here."

Chengjunyin's heart is broken . Melted by Brother Tang, he lay on Brother Tang and took a deep breath, sighing: "Brother Tang, you are really killing me."

In every sense of the word.

Brother Tang caressed Chengjun Yin's hair and said in a soft voice, "My husband did the right thing, but I don't know why. When I couldn't see my husband, I panicked and couldn't control it."

He never thought about being pregnant . He will become so uncontrollable.

It was as if he had changed into a different person, making him feel strange and scared.

He emphasized awkwardly, "I don't want to faint from crying."

Chengjun Yin kissed the corner of Brother Tang's mouth, "I understand."

His Brother Tang was far stronger than others imagined.

"Cheng Er." Li Zheng's voice came from far away, and soon he was outside the door, "Are you there?"

"Yes." Cheng Juan Yin stood up and opened the door, Li Zheng patted Cheng Juan Yin on the shoulder and said : "When you were captured, I made the decision to help you cut off your ties to Chengwang's family. Would you like that?"

Chengjun Yin handed over his hand, "I wish you could."

He was already tired of acting with Chengwang's family. If it weren't for Yu Guo's filial piety, he would The younger generation has a lot of restrictions, and he has already broken off his relationship with Chengwang's family.

Li Zheng smiled happily, "It's better to choose the day than to hit the sun. Let's go and do this now."

Chengjun Yin turned around and looked at Brother Tang, "Wait a moment."

Li Zheng nodded, Chengjun Yin When he walked to the bed, before he could say anything, Brother Tang said, "Go, I heard it all."

He was now weak and could not get out of bed and move around.

Chengjun Yin pursed his lips, "I asked Taotie to accompany you."

He didn't want to leave Brother Tang, but there were some things that he had to deal with.

Taotie came very quickly. He sat next to Brother Tang and grinned at Chengjun Yin.

"Why are you so useless? How long have I been gone and you have done this to Brother Tang?"

Chengjun Yin rarely refuted and only told Taotie to take good care of Brother Tang.

After Brother Tang watched Chengjun Yin leave, he said to Taotie, "Do you still have a younger brother?"

Taotie raised his little head and nodded hard.

How can I, the dignified Lord Taotie, be short of a younger brother?

Brother Tang waved to Taotie, who leaned over and listened carefully with his ears raised.

After listening to what Brother Tang said, Taotie patted his chest with his little paws and hissed.

Although Brother Tang couldn't understand what Taotie was saying, he understood what Taotie meant and said with a smile, "Well, I'll leave this matter to you, I'll rest assured."

Taking over the Wang family, Mrs. Liang paced back and forth.

"How could it be? How could he be let go! The county magistrate was obviously so angry at that time?"

Chengwang felt very annoyed when he saw her walking around, and roared: "Get out of here! Don't be an eyesore in front of me!"

Liang was originally What was said outside the workshop has spread a long time ago. Now when people outside talk about Cheng Er's good deeds, they always scold them. Either they say they are not worthy of being Cheng Er's parents, or they are blind for being so good. I don't want any of my sons.

"You think I'm an eyesore? If you think I'm an eyesore, why didn't you marry me in the first place!" Ms. Liang's eyes were red and she stared at Chengwang, "Chengwang! Don't think that I will tolerate you like I did before! I'm already dead You've done it once, you pissed me off, let's die together!"

When Chengwang refused to save her and left her to die in the woodshed, she figured it out at that time, Chengda Cai No heart! If she could get through it, she would definitely not accept the fortune like before!

Cheng Wang slapped the table, "Do you really think I don't dare to hit you?"

Liang leaned over with his neck stiffened, his eyes fierce, "Hit me! If you have the guts, just beat me to death in one go. If you can't beat me to death, I'll make a fuss." You will never live in peace for the rest of your life!"

Chengwang dared to beat Mrs. Liang, but he really didn't dare to beat her to death.

Because once Liang died, he would also be beheaded for murder.

He didn't want to lose his life because of Liang.

"I won't argue with you, a crazy bitch!" He turned away and forcefully changed the subject, "We can't admit the divorce!"

Cheng Junyin is now a well-known good man. As long as the kiss continues, he will Even though he is still Cheng Junyin's father, others still give him three points of thin noodles.

"I'm afraid it's not up to you!" Li Zheng led someone in and said with a stern face: "You have to break off this kiss even if it doesn't stop!" Li

Zheng, who was in Tianchong Village, did not allow Chengwang's family to Continue to drag down Cheng Junyin, who is the great benefactor of Tianchong Village.

Cheng Wang fell heavily on the chair, his face turned pale.

He knew that there was no room for maneuver in this matter.

Mrs. Liang looked at the expressionless Cheng Junyin and uttered one word with a sinister look in her eyes, "Okay! Don't regret it!"

She is the only one in the world who can prove Cheng Junyin's identity. If one day Cheng Junyin's relatives find him , she said that the child was dead, completely cutting off Chengjun Yin's way of recognizing his parents!

Chengjunyin looked indifferent and said, "You are thinking too much."

After breaking off the engagement, everyone was happy for Chengjunyin.

Cheng Junyin smiled at everyone, but hurried back to the workshop without stopping.

Chen Noping pretended to be inscrutable, "I'll count on my fingers, he will definitely go back to find Brother Tang."

Cheng Sanzi rolled his eyes at him, "Does this still count?"

Mrs. Liang looked at everyone. After everyone left, they hurriedly locked the door and walked quickly back to the wing.

Chengwang wanted to follow her to see what she wanted to do, but before he could walk in, Mrs. Liang closed the door and locked it.

Cheng Wang cursed, but Ms. Liang was in no mood to pay attention to him. She struggled to move the heavy and old dressing table and dug the soil with her bare hands. After digging about a foot deep, a dark brown torn linen cloth was gradually revealed in front of Ms. Liang's eyes. .

Mrs. Liang ignored the sweat on her head and couldn't wait to dig out the linen cloth. When she looked at the transparent jade pendant inside, she fell to the ground and laughed silently.

At first, she always felt that this jade pendant seemed to remind her of something all the time. She thought it was an eyesore, so she hid the jade pendant here when Cheng Junyin was five years old.

She thought she would never dig out the jade pendant in her life, but she didn't expect it to happen now!

This time, she is going to throw away the jade pendant so that Cheng Junyin will never be able to recognize her relatives for the rest of her life!

She stood up and put the jade pendant into her pocket, opened the door and hurried out.

When Chengwang saw what she was carrying in her arms, his pupils shrank and he roared: "Ms. Liang! You bitch, you dare to steal my money?"

He rushed over and grabbed Ms. Liang's hand, "Give me back my money." Give it to me!"

His money was also hidden in the wing, but it was hidden in a place that Liang didn't know. How did this bitch know about it?

No wonder she had to close the door just now to guard against him, just to steal his money!

Mrs. Liang struggled and screamed, "I didn't take your money, this is my thing, this is mine!"

She struggled desperately, and the two of them pulled and pulled, and the jade pendant came out of her hand and fell to the ground.

Cheng Wang and Liang froze at the same time. Liang reacted very quickly and wanted to pick up the jade pendant, but Cheng Wang picked it up first.

Cheng Wang's eyes were filled with greed, "He brought this jade pendant, right?"

"It has nothing to do with you!" Liang tried to grab the jade pendant, but was pushed to the ground by Cheng Wang.

"I knew you didn't give me everything back then!" Chengwang held the jade pendant tightly with a ferocious look on his face, "Do you want to sell this jade pendant? How dare you take the money for yourself?"

"I want to throw it away. It!" Extreme hatred eroded Liang's reason, "I want Cheng Junyin to be unable to recognize his relatives for the rest of his life!"

Cheng Wang was startled and cursed, "Crazy woman, you know this jade pendant. How much is it worth?"

"How much is it worth?" Liang approached Cheng Wang, "Do you dare to sell it?"

The reason why the man abandoned Cheng Junyin was because she was being hunted.

Once this jade pendant representing identity is sold, who knows whether it will attract Cheng Junyin's relatives or Cheng Junyin's enemies!

If Cheng Junyin's enemies were attracted, those people would not care about their relationship with Cheng Junyin and would definitely kill them all.

When Cheng Wang heard this, fear appeared on his face.

Liang took the opportunity to grab the jade pendant and was about to walk out when she was stopped by Cheng Wang again.

"Even if this jade pendant cannot be sold, we can still use it as a family heirloom." Cheng Wang blocked the door, "No matter who Cheng Junyin's relatives and enemies are, in a few hundred years, who will know what this jade pendant is? Something?"

Liang was shaken.

Chengwang continued, "If you don't think about yourself, you should also think about your son and your future grandson. If you really throw away such a good thing, aren't you afraid that they will find out and blame you in the future!"

Ms. Liang looked at the jade pendant. , thinking of Cheng Dacai, who had been missing for many days, the anger held in his chest was released.

Cheng Wang is right. Although they cannot sell this jade pendant, they will definitely be able to sell it hundreds of years later.

She didn't believe that Chengjun Yin's family and his enemies could both be prominent for hundreds of years and still stand tall!

Chengwang breathed a sigh of relief, looked at the jade pendant, and swallowed.

If this jade pendant can be passed down as a family heirloom, he Cheng Wang will have done a good deed to honor his ancestors!

After Mrs. Liang figured it out, she turned back to the wing. She closed the door of the wing again, searched for it for a long time, and finally decided to stuff the jade pendant into the beam.

She hid it well. After she left, Chengwang wanted to come in and look for it, but he couldn't find it after searching for a long time. Finally, he was discouraged and left, but he didn't notice the two sneaky ears on the window that moved and then silently retracted.