Chapter 15 see a doctor

After Mo Er returned, Chengjun Yin was about to open the door and go in. Aunt Niu walked out and said, "Cheng Er, your mother is here today."

Chengjun paused and said, "I understand."

Aunt Niu saw Chengjun Yin looked unconcerned and couldn't help but remind her: "She knows what you did to give the Liangpi business to Mo Er."

Although the Liangpi business belongs to Cheng Er and Cheng Er can give it to anyone, Liang is Cheng Er in the end. Er's mother, it is really unreasonable to give such a good business to an outsider instead of giving it to her own family.

She was afraid that Mrs. Liang would catch this and make a fuss about it.

"It's okay, Aunt Niu." Chengjun Yin smiled and asked, "How is Niu Zi's marriage?"

Niu Zi has been talking about marriage recently, and he is talking about the girl from Duodou Village next door.

Aunt Niu beamed when she talked about this, "Come soon! Maybe you can drink Niu Zi's wedding wine next month!"

"Then let me say congratulations here first."

After entering the house, Chengjun Yin put the things After putting it away, he pulled Brother Tang to sit down on the bed, "Brother Tang, I have to go to the inner mountain tomorrow."

There is old ginseng in the inner mountain that Brother Tang needs, and he must go there.

Brother Tang's face changed slightly, "I'll go with you."

He knew that he couldn't persuade his husband not to go, so he could only go with him.

"No." Cheng Junyin held Brother Tang's hand, "I've been in there many times before, and I can come back safely."

When he was a ghost, he almost treated Neishan as his own back garden, but now he is a human.

He could avoid certain dangers, but the whereabouts of wild beasts in the inner mountains were uncertain, and no one could tell whether he would encounter them. He did not dare to let Brother Tang take this risk.

Brother Tang pursed his lips and remained silent. Seeing Chengjun Yin's determined eyes, he had to compromise and said, "Please help me find a herbal medicine."

Before Chengjun Yin could ask, he said, "Don't ask me what it is used for." What are you doing!"

Chengjun Yin whispered helplessly, "Okay."

Brother Tang buried his head in Chengjunyin's arms, "Husband, you have to come back before dark. If you don't come back, I will come up and look for you." Chengjunyin

said in a deep voice. No!"

Brother Tang was also anxious. He straightened up and stared at him with red eyes, "No, I'll cry for you now!"

It was about Brother Tang's safety. Cheng Juanyin didn't want to compromise, but he looked at Brother Tang's red eyes. Tears accumulated in his eyes little by little, and his heart softened little by little.

"I'll go back before dawn."

He always felt helpless towards Brother Tang.

Brother Tang stretched out his little finger, "Pull the hook!"

Chengjun Yin gently wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, "Okay."

After a dreamless night, when Brother Tang woke up, Cheng Juanyin was already gone.

He felt confused, got up and walked out. As soon as the door opened, he saw Xiong Dou working in the yard.

Ever since Cheng Junyin decided to hand over the cold skin business to Xiong Dou Moer, Xiong Dou never made cold skin in this yard again.

Xiong Dou was embarrassed to disturb them, but today was different.

"Wake up, come and help make cold skin." Xiong Dou greeted him, "Mo Er's sales have been increasing recently, and I can hardly handle it alone."

Brother Tang stood still and asked: "My husband asked you to guard me, right?"

Xiong Dou's back froze, and he let out a long sigh, "Brother Tang, do you know what he said to me before he left?"

"He said you were If you make a mistake with his life, he won't survive."

Brother Tang's eyelashes trembled, tears dripping from the corners of his eyes.

He is the husband's life, so why is the husband not his life?

If something happens to the man, will he be able to live alone again?

But he will keep his promise. Before dark, he will stay in the yard and wait for his husband to come back.

He waited until sunset.

The wind was getting stronger and the weather was getting colder. His face turned pale, and he didn't know whether it was from the cold or from fear.

Xiong Dou persuaded him to go inside to take shelter from the wind, but he refused.

He wants to wait here for his husband to come back.

Seeing the sky getting darker little by little, he began to think uncontrollably.

Did your husband meet a blind bear? Was he accidentally injured? Otherwise, why wouldn't he come back even when it gets dark?

He couldn't wait any longer, turned around and rushed into the yard to pick up the hoe. As soon as he reached the gate of the yard, he was stopped by Xiong Dou.

"Maybe he has something to delay? You can't go! Calm down."

"I'm very calm." Brother Tang grabbed the hoe tightly, his eyes were serious as never before, "I will take my husband with me." Come back."

"No!" Xiong Dou knew how dangerous Neishan was, how could she just watch Brother Tang go to die, "How could you go to Neishan?"

"Cheng Er entered Neishan?" The restless Niu Zi walked out from the gate next door with an ugly expression on his face.

Brother Tang pursed his lips and nodded.

"Brother Tang, don't worry." Niu Zi said in a deep voice, "I'll go find him."

Brother Tang stood in front of Niu Zi with a firm look on his face, "I'll go too."

My husband's life and death on the mountain are unknown, how can he sit still ? Indifferent at home?

"What are you going for?" Chengjunyin hurriedly hurried, but still couldn't get down the mountain before dark.

He was afraid that Brother Tang would really come to find him, so he ran all the way back. The moment he saw Brother Tang, he could finally let go of his worries.

The moment Brother Tang saw Chengjun Yin, the tip of his nose became sour, "Husband!"

He threw himself into Chengjunyin's arms, tears bursting out, "Why are you coming back now!"

Chengjunyin knew that he was frightened this time. , caressing Brother Tang's back again and again, "It's my fault, I came back late."

The moment Niu Zi saw Cheng Juan Yin, he breathed a heavy sigh of relief. He didn't know why Cheng Juan Yin wanted to I took the risk to go to the inner mountain, but I still warned: "The inner mountain is too dangerous. If you really want to go, don't go alone. At least, the more people you have, the more help you will have."

Chengjun Yin nodded. Brother Tang felt embarrassed when he heard Niu Zi's voice. He lowered his head and quietly wiped his tears with Chengjun Yin's clothes. He wiped his little face clean and pushed him away ruthlessly. Cheng Junyin turned to Niu Zi and asked, "What's wrong with Aunt Niu?"

He just vaguely heard movement next door, as if Aunt Niu was crying.

Cheng Junyin looked down at his dark wrinkled clothes and straightened them out, dumbfounded.

This little rascal.

Niu Zi's eyes darkened, "My marriage is ruined."

Chengjun Yin was stunned. He still remembered Aunt Niu's cheerful look when she talked about Niu Zi's marriage yesterday. How could it be ruined in one day? Why?

Niu Zi seemed to have noticed Cheng Junyin's doubts, and there was bitterness in his eyes, "The foreman disliked my father's age and told him not to go anymore."

He paused and said, "That girl has made a deal with someone from Beishui Village. "

His family is relatively well off in Tianchong Village, but despite this, the woman is still willing to marry him because his father can make money. After hearing that his father lost his life, she let him go this morning. The matchmaker came to tell them that they had not exchanged wedding invitations yet, so the marriage was not considered. She also told them not to talk nonsense, so as not to ruin the reputation of the girl.

He had never met the girl, and he couldn't say he liked her. He was more helpless about the matter.

Tianchong Village is so poor that girls from other villages are not willing to marry into it.

Cheng Junyin frowned.

If it was just because Uncle Niu lost his job, even if the woman didn't like the marriage, she shouldn't have gotten engaged to another family so quickly. She might not have been dating Niu Zi while talking to other families from the beginning.

Aunt Niu was thinking about Niu Zi's marriage, so she was so obscene, she must have felt bad.

He asked: "Niu Zi, I plan to renovate the house. Are you free to help me recently? Fifteen cents a day, food not included."

Niu Zi's heart was agitated, but he quickly calmed down, "Cheng Er, I know you want to help." I, but..."

He was interrupted by Cheng Junyin before he could finish his words, "Mu Chai has been selling cold skin in the county recently."

Niu Zi thought of the sneaky Mu family in the past few days, and suddenly understood something, and his face changed. "How could they do this?"

The villagers knew that Cheng Er was making cool skin in the yard and deliberately avoided it, for fear of seeing something they shouldn't.

How could Mu family be so shameless?

Chengjun Yin said bluntly, "I plan to make other meals in the future, so this house must be repaired and the courtyard wall must be built high."

"Okay, I understand." Niu Zi said, "It doesn't cost fifteen cents a day."

He went to the county You can carry a big bag for a day without even ten cents, so how can you afford so much money to build a house in the village?

"Niuzi, you also know that I have less contact with the people in the village. I would like to ask you to help me find a few more people, and you can arrange them." Chengjun Yin took Brother Tang's hand, "The salary for them is one day. Ten coins, I'll give you fifteen coins a day."

It's equivalent to Niu Zi being the foreman, and he will arrange the repairs to the house.

Niu Zi understood what Chengjun Yin meant, thought for a moment and said, "Okay, thank you!"

In fact, anyone could be the foreman, but Chengjun Yin gave him the job because he respected him and wanted to help him.

Chengjun Yin smiled and said, "You're welcome."

The cold wind howled, and Brother Tang shrank his neck. Chengjun Yin turned sideways to block the wind for Brother Tang, and said to Xiong Dou, "Thank you very much, cousin, for what happened today."

"It'll be good if you come back." Xiong Dou glanced at Brother Tang and sighed heavily.

Brother Tang loves Cheng Er so much. What if Cheng Er changes his heart one day? What will Brother Tang do?

She returned home full of sorrow, and when she told Mo Er about it, Mo Er smiled and kissed her, "You worry too much. Everyone will change their mind, but Cheng Er won't."

It's true. It is impossible to change your heart when you love someone.

And whether you love someone or not can be seen at a glance.

In the thatched house, under the dim candlelight, two ginseng roots, one large and one small, lay quietly on the table.

Brother Tang stared straight at the ginseng, his eyes wide open, "This is ginseng."

Ginseng is a life-saving treasure. He has never seen it before, but this time he saw two at once.

"Yeah." Chengjunyin put away the big ginseng, picked up the small ginseng and said, "We will sell this tomorrow."

Brother Tang tilted his head and stared at the ginseng that Chengjunyin put away, " Why aren't you selling this?"

Cheng Junyin flicked his forehead, "Of course I keep it to replenish your health."

Money is important, but Brother Tang's health is more important.

Brother Tang vaguely knew that ginseng could be sold for a lot of money, but he was confused and distressed. Chengjunyin smiled helplessly and said: "There are ginseng in the inner mountain."

The inner mountain is not a mountain, but a continuous mountain range. There were a lot of good things in it, but he was in no hurry to take them all at once.

If he has enough money in the future, he plans to buy this mountain range.