Chapter 80 save people

Brother Tang felt cold in his heart. He wanted to do something, but he didn't have any strength in his body and couldn't move.

Seeing the door open, he quickly closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

He heard footsteps approaching, he carefully opened a crack and watched the man take Xiaozhu away.

His heart clenched suddenly.

"Wait!" Another person said, "People from the government have already come here. I know you have a way to help transport these two brothers out."

The man reluctantly cursed and hugged Xiaozhuzi walked out and said, "Follow me."

The other man hurriedly waved to the two men, carried Brother Tang and Brother Xi on his shoulders and walked out.

Brother Tang found that they were no longer in the restaurant, and his heart sank.

He didn't know what they were going to face, but he knew that his husband must be trying his best to find them.

Cheng Junyin led people into the restaurant.

The restaurant owner came up to him and asked in confusion: "Sir, what's going on?"

The tip of Taotie's nose moved and he bared his teeth at the restaurant owner. He told Chengjun Yin, "This man smells like Brother Tang."

Brother Tang asked . Before going out, it happened to be caught by Jing Nenyun.

Jing Nenyun wanted him to teach the 'rebellious' Xiaozhao a lesson, so Taotie and Xiaozhao had to put on a perfunctory play for Jing Nenyun.

As soon as the play was finished, a servant came to him and said, "Master Taotie, the master and the mistress are missing. I want you to come over immediately."

Jing Yinyun's smile froze on her face, Qimei frowned and fell to the ground. The dying little claw on the ground stood up with cold eyes.

Taotie ran away without a trace, and Xiaozhao was about to chase after him but was caught by Jing Yinyun.

"You can't leave! You can't leave!" Jing Yiyun murmured and her eyes turned red. She looked at Qimei and begged, "Please help me, please help me." There were

too many people in the county today, and the smell was It was too complicated, and Taotie couldn't follow the smell to find Brother Tang, so he could only follow Cheng Junyin to the restaurant.

Cheng Junyin picked up the restaurant owner's collar and looked gloomy, "Where is my husband?"

The restaurant owner said blankly: "Husband of the county magistrate? I didn't see him today."

He looked at the waiter. He said, "I just saw him walking toward the downtown area with his child in his arms. He must have gone to watch the excitement."

Chengjun Yin's pupils shrank, and he drew his sword and dropped it.

Blood splattered and the waiter died on the spot.

The people watching took a deep breath.

Oh my god, how could the magistrate suddenly become so cruel?

The restaurant owner turned pale with fright, "Sir! We really don't know where your husband is. We have been doing business honestly and have never broken any laws. You are a good official. You can't do this to me."

Chengjun Yin listened. Without saying anything else, he threw the restaurant owner on the ground, pointed the tip of the knife directly at the restaurant owner, and blood gathered in his eyes, "Where is he?"

The restaurant owner looked at the tip of the knife close at hand, his Adam's apple rolled, and he cried, "

Sir ! It's unfair! I really haven't seen your husband today. Even if you want to kill me, please provide evidence. Is it okay to kill innocent people just because you are the county magistrate? Someone among the common people suddenly said, "Didn't he just kill innocent people indiscriminately? He still hasn't given us an explanation for Ajie's death!"

"What's the difference between him and the previous dog officer?"

"I still think so. He is a good official!"

"How can this be done?"

"I think the county magistrate has his own reasons. Since he took office, hasn't our Chantie County become better and better?"

"Yes, the county magistrate is also a human being. The husband and the child are lost, can he not be anxious? "Can you not be so harsh?"

"Ajie was not killed by the county magistrate, no." Ran's mother-in-law said with red eyes, "The county magistrate is a good official, and none of you can do it. " Say something bad about him."

Someone wanted to refute this, but when they saw that the person speaking was Granny Ran, they suddenly fell silent.

Cheng Junyin didn't give the restaurant owner an explanation. He raised his knife like crazy and dropped it. Blood spattered and the restaurant owner's arm fell to the ground.

Everyone was frightened.

They have never seen the county magistrate look so crazy.

Chengjun Yin only looked at the restaurant owner and asked again, "Where is he?"

The restaurant owner was dripping with cold sweat, and he realized that Chengjun Yin had gone crazy.

He thought that Cheng Junyin was a good official, and even if he suspected him, he would not be tortured without evidence. He did not expect that Cheng Junyin would become completely unable to communicate.

If he doesn't tell the truth, Cheng Junyin will torture him to death.

Just as he was about to say something, a dart suddenly flew from the darkness.

The restaurant owner's pupils shrank, and he saw that the dart was about to penetrate his eyebrows. The sword flashed before his eyes, and the dart was hit by the sword and flew out.

Huo sheathed his sword and stood quietly behind Cheng Junyin, with cold anger in his eyes.

The master entrusted the master and the young master to his protection, but he allowed them to be captured under his own eyes.

He cannot forgive himself, nor can he forgive others.

The restaurant owner collapsed on the ground, with water stains spreading under his body. When he saw Cheng Junyin raising his sword again, he finally panicked and shouted: "I said! I said!"

His master wanted to kill him to silence him, so he could only say, Only then can there be a chance of survival.

Everyone was shocked and realized that they had misunderstood the magistrate.

"After I knocked them unconscious, I sent them to the yard. They should have left Chantie County by now." The restaurant owner cried and hugged Chengjun Yin's thigh, "Save me! Protect me! I leaked the secret Yes, they will kill me."

"Catch him." Cheng Junyin kicked him away and walked out quickly.

When they came to the courtyard mentioned by the restaurant owner, the courtyard was deserted.

There was no expression on Cheng Junyin's face, as if he was in a strange state, but also like the calm before the storm.

"Sir!" Hao Duoyu exclaimed, "There is a Lopa here."

Chengjunyin walked over quickly. When he saw the Lopa, his eyes finally changed, "This is Brother Tang's Lopa." "

Taotie sniffed around and finally stood in front of a small stone and looked at Cheng Juanyin.

Cheng Junyin squatted down, held down the small stone and made a tentative move. There was a roar, and a tunnel appeared in front of them.

Taotie was the first to bear the brunt and ran into the tunnel. Chengjunyin followed with the torch that Hao Duoyu had just lit, and Hao Duoyu followed closely with his people.

The tunnel is very complicated, and after a few steps there is a fork in the road.

Taotie had to stop at every fork in the road to smell the smell before choosing which way to go.

When it reached a new fork in the road, Taotie stopped and said, "Separate."

It said to Chengjun Yin, "Little Bamboo is on the left and Brother Tang is on the right."

A fishy smell surged from Chengjun Yin's throat. "Hao Duoyu, take the people to the left."

Hao Duoyu asked hurriedly, "Where are you, sir?"

Chengjun Yin only said, "I have someone to protect me."

Jin kept following him.

They divided into two groups.

Chengjunyin didn't walk long before he walked out of the tunnel. Only then did Chengjunyin realize that they had actually left Chantie County.

After Taotie came out of the tunnel, he rushed straight in one direction. Chengjunyin followed closely behind him, but his legs still couldn't keep up with Taotie's speed.

His heart sank, "Jin!"

Jin appeared beside him, carrying him to catch up with Taotie.

Not long after, they saw a simple carriage driving on the road.

The groom drove the horse very fast, as if there were pursuers behind him.

Taotie rushed down and bit off the groom's arm.

The groom screamed in pain and rolled out of the carriage. The horse stopped and Chengjun Yin got into the carriage. What he saw was a small bamboo. He realized something and looked at Taotie suddenly.

Taotie's face was covered in blood, and his eyes were more serious than ever.

"I must save the little bamboo."

It promised Brother Tang.

Cheng Junyin's eyes were as red as bleeding, "You shouldn't have lied to me."

Taotie had no choice.

If Brother Tang was given a choice, Brother Tang would also choose to save Xiao Zhuzi.

Chengjun Yin hugged the little bamboo and ordered in a cold voice, "Jin, go save Brother Tang."

Jin hesitated.

Tu went to chase the person who had just killed the restaurant owner. Once he left, there would be no one to protect him.

Cheng Junyin noticed his hesitation and simply said: "If you don't want to go, then go back to the capital."

He didn't need disobedient secret guards by his side.

Jin knelt down and said, "My subordinate, go right away."

He disappeared in a flash, and Cheng Junyin was holding the unconscious Xiaozhu, with a chill all over his body.

He wanted to save Brother Tang, but he knew that if he followed, it would only be a drag.

Brother Tang and Brother Xi were put on the bullock cart and covered with straw.

Two strong men sat beside them, pretending to be honest farm men.

Brother Tang wanted to see where they were, but was discovered by the strong man beside him.

"Boss, this brother is awake."

The boss disguised as a groom shouted hurriedly, "Gag your mouth, someone is coming."

Hao Duoyu led the people to catch up, stopped and asked: "Have you seen the two brothers? Son?"

The strong man looked at each other and said doubtfully, "I don't know."

Hao Duoyu thought they were suspicious and asked who they were and where they were going.

They exchanged fluent replies. Hao Duoyu glanced at the carriage board again and saw that there were only some straws and debris, so he waved people to continue chasing.

They must race against time now and cannot waste time on a few peasants.

Brother Tang was gagged with dirty linen. He wanted to speak but couldn't. He could only watch Hao Duoyu leave.

When the boss saw Hao Duoyu disappear, he cursed and changed direction and headed into the woods. "This bitch must have left something behind. Otherwise, how could the government officials catch up so quickly?"

asked the strong man. : "Do you want to teach him a lesson?"

"Let him go first." Lao Dadao said, "He's so good-looking, it would be a pity to break him."

Brother Tang stared at the strong man, and the strong man cursed and used a straw. Cover Brother Tang.

The road in the forest was not smooth, and Brother Tang's bones ached from the jolt.

Suddenly, he heard the strong man exclaim, "What the hell!"

Perhaps because the effect of the medicine had worn off, Brother Tang's body recovered some strength. He raised his head with difficulty, and saw the strong man looking around in horror.

He followed their gazes and saw wolves with red eyes.

The boss had no choice but to stop the carriage and cursed, "How come there are so many wolves?"

The wolves stared at them with saliva, as if they wanted to eat them alive.

The strong men had drawn their knives and pointed them at the wolves. The boss's eyes were cold, "You guys go down and stop them."

The strong men's faces turned pale, and the boss said again, "I asked you to stop them, but I didn't let you die."

Zhuang. Han looked desperate.

What is the difference between this and death?

But their family members were still in the hands of their master, and they had to get off the bus.

The boss raised his whip and fell. The cow was also afraid of the wolf and ran forward like crazy.

Brother Xi was awakened. He looked around blankly, and his pupils shrank when he saw Brother Tang. He was about to say something when he saw Brother Tang shaking his head at him.

He gritted his teeth and closed his mouth, but tears were already welling up in his eyes.

It's all his fault, he was the one who suggested entering the restaurant.

"Ah!" A scream sounded, and Brother Tang looked up with difficulty, only to see a huge wolf with shiny fur throwing the boss to the ground and biting him.

Brother Tang's pupils opened.

It's Little Claw!

Little Claw seemed to sense something and raised his head, and when he saw him, he rushed towards him.

He then realized that the frightened cow was running around unchecked.

The wheel passed a raised stone, Brother Tang was knocked up, and his body was hit hard on the car board.

His mind sank, and he vaguely heard Jing Yiyun's voice.

He struggled to open his eyes, only to see Qimei's face.

His body was light, and Qimei took him out of the car. He looked at the car board, and Qimei seemed to guess what he was thinking, and said, "Brother Xi is okay. A man took him off.

" For 'There's a Man', Shui untied Brother Xi and said patiently, "My name is Shui."

Jing Yinyun took the linen off Brother Tang's mouth, untied Brother Tang, and hugged Brother Tang. Brother Tang cried bitterly.

Brother Tang grabbed Jing Yinyun's arm, "Xiao Zhuzi! Xiao Zhuzi was taken away by them."

Jin followed the ruts to find him. Hearing this, he appeared and said, "My lord has found Xiao Zhuzi, don't worry."

As soon as he finished speaking, he disappeared again.

Now that the househusband has been found, he must go back to find the master.

Brother Tang breathed a sigh of relief. Seeing that Jing Yinyun was still crying, he weakly comforted her, "How did you find me?"

Jing Yinyun choked and said, "Qimei said you would be smuggled out of the city and arrested. People who dare not walk through the city gate may take this path. Little Claw has many friends in this forest, so it will steal your ropa and let them smell it, so that they can look for you together."

She cried . Gasping, "Woooo, I'm so afraid I can't find you."

Brother Tang raised his hand and touched her head, "You saved us."

When Jin went back to look for Cheng Juanyin, he happened to bump into Suo. To Hao Duoyu, who was rushing back in a hurry, he showed up to guide him and said, "Those people can't die yet."

Hao Duoyu felt regretful and regretful.

He actually let the thief run away with Brother Tang and Brother Xi under his nose.

If Brother Tang and Brother Xi were really captured by thieves because of this, he might never forgive himself in this life.

After Cheng Junyin heard that Brother Tang had been rescued, he got on his horse and hurried back with the small bamboo in his arms.

Jin followed with the groom on his shoulders and sat on the horse with a gluttonous sound.

Taotie was tired, and he didn't want to run away.

When I returned to the house, Brother Tang hadn't come back yet.

Jing Yi stood guard at the door holding the tearful Xiong Beimiao. When he saw him coming back with a small bamboo in his arms, he hurriedly asked, "Where is Brother Tang!"

Before Chengjun Yin could answer, a carriage stopped at the door.

Jing Xunyun opened the carriage curtain and said, "Brother! I'm here to pick you up."

Chengjun Yin threw the small bamboo to Xiong Beimiao and walked quickly to the carriage. The moment he received Brother Tang, he realized something was wrong.

Brother Tang's whole body was burning hot, and no matter how he called, there was no response.

He shouted, "Mr. Zhong! Call the doctor!"

Jing Yinyun was startled, and then realized that Brother Tang's expression was wrong.

She jumped out of the carriage and was about to run to the hospital when she was pulled back by Qimei. "Someone went to call for her, but you weren't as fast as them."

Jing Yinyun then gave up.

Brother Xi stepped out of the carriage, his expression not very good.

Hao Duoyu couldn't help but ask: "Do you need to see the doctor?"

Brother Xi waved his hand, "I want to see the housekeeper."

Hao Duoyu saw that Brother Xi was shaking when he walked, so he picked him up. , "You are not a doctor, what's the use of going to see him!"

Brother Tang had a high fever.

Cheng Junyin wiped Brother Tang's body to cool him down, put on clothes and then gave Brother Tang medicine.

Brother Tang couldn't drink it and would always vomit it out unconsciously.

He drank it into his mouth and gave it to Brother Tang.

Brother Tang took half of the medicine and missed half of it, but he finally finished the medicine.

Cheng Junyin looked at the clothes stained by the medicine, wiped his body again, and got another set of clothes for Brother Tang to change into.

His Brother Tang loved being clean the most.

Xiong Beimiao heard that Cheng Junyin didn't come out of the house all day, so she knocked on the door worriedly.

Cheng Junyin walked out and opened the door, "Brother Tang hasn't woken up yet, are you okay?"

His expression was calm, but Xiong Beimiao was worried.

"I'll take care of Brother Tang, you go and take a rest." He advised, "If you torment yourself like this, Brother Tang will feel bad when he wakes up."

Chengjun Yin only said, "I will take good care of him. "

He closed the door and looked at Brother Tang, who was lying on the bed, as quiet as a painting, and hugged Brother Tang hard.

He will always guard Brother Tang, always.

Brother Tang woke up after sleeping for a whole day and night. His throat felt like it had been scratched by a knife. As soon as he opened his mouth, the pain made him cry.

He felt someone pressing on him, and when he looked down, he saw a dark back of the head.

"Husband..." His eyes softened, and he struggled to say two words, his voice hoarse.

Chengjun Yin suddenly raised his head and was stunned when he saw Brother Tang as a child.

He seemed to have lost control of his expression, and big tears fell one after another from the corners of his eyes.

Brother Tang felt very distressed.

He wanted his husband to stop crying and to tell him that he was okay, but his husband covered his mouth.

Cheng Junyin was breathing rapidly, "Don't talk. I know your throat hurts, so don't talk."

He stood up in a hurry to pour water, and when he fed the water to Brother Tang, his hands shook uncontrollably.

Brother Tang was heartbroken.

He frightened her husband.

Cheng Junyin became more and more anxious and his hands shook more and more. Brother Tang held his wrist and took a sip of water with his hand.

The warm water moistened his throat, and he arched his eyebrows with a comforting smile.

Cheng Junyin looked at Brother Tang's obedient smile, and his thoughts that had been confused for two days finally returned to normal.

He wiped away his tears and tried his best to control his emotions, but his voice still trembled uncontrollably, "Brother Tang, are you hungry? Can we have something to eat?"

Brother Tang nodded. He was indeed hungry, but his throat It hurts and he doesn't want to eat, but if he doesn't eat, his husband will definitely worry about him.

He guessed that the husband hadn't eaten either.

Cheng Junyin smiled with his lips raised, but the tears were not dry on his face, and he looked a little embarrassed.

"Wait a moment."

His voice was gentle, as if coaxing a child, he patted Brother Tang's chest.

Brother Tang looked at him obediently, trying not to shed tears.

Chengjun Yin walked out quickly and said to Gou Keng, who had been waiting outside, "Go and prepare some easy-to-swallow food."

Gou Keng realized something and nodded repeatedly, "Let's go now!"

Thank God, the housekeeper finally woke up. Got it!

Xiong Beimiao and others soon knew that Brother Tang was awake. A group of people gathered outside the wing, wanting to see Brother Tang but not daring to disturb Brother Tang.

Chengjun Yin finished feeding Brother Tang and put Brother Tang to sleep again. Seeing people moving outside, he was afraid that they would disturb Brother Tang, so he opened the door and went out, "Brother Tang woke up once, drank porridge and fell asleep again. , His fever has gone away, you don't need to worry."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, and Jing Yi asked: "Where are the thieves?"

Cheng Junyin's eyes turned cold, "I will deal with it."

Xiao Zhuzi was hugged by Xiong Beimiao. In my arms, I struggled to think about it.

He seemed to know that Brother Tang was in the room, and stretched out his hand to reach forward.

Xiong Beimiao couldn't hold him, so Jingyi took the little bamboo and coaxed him, "Be good, little bamboo. My father is asleep. Let's go see him when he wakes up."

The little bamboo was flattened. His mouth looked like he was going to cry or not.

Xiong Beimiao was worried, "This kid is so smart. He has been looking for Brother Tang since he woke up. He was not awake when he was found, but he seemed to know what happened."

Jing Yi said: "Old people say that little kids Children's intuition is the most accurate."

Brother Tang stayed in bed for four days before Cheng Junyin allowed him to get out of bed.

Brother Tang wanted to go for a walk as soon as he got out of bed, so Cheng Juanyin supported him and walked slowly.

Brother Tang said, "Husband, you don't have to guard me all the time."

Chengjun Yin touched his cold neck, frowned and took the cloak in Brother Xi's hand and put it on him, "Is it still cold?"

Brother Tang shook his head, "The doctors all said that my illness has been cured, so don't be too nervous."

Cheng Junyin still had a stern face. Brother Tang raised his hand and put his palm against his frown. He said word by word with a straight face: "Husband! Did you listen to me?"

Chengjun Yin took his hand and covered it in his palm, "Yes, I am listening."

Brother Tang took out his hand and walked forward, "You lied to me , you didn't even answer my question."

Cheng Junyin caught up with Brother Tang, took Brother Tang's hand and walked forward, "The restaurant owner is from the Hong family."

The restaurant is also the property of the Hong family.

Brother Tang's pupils were slightly dilated, "The Hong family of Huangshang?"

The Hong family is not only Huangshang, but also the richest man in the rest of the country.

"Well." Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, "Aren't you surprised? Chantie County is so poor that even the brothels have closed down, so why can the restaurant continue to open?"

Brother Tang murmured, "Because the restaurant itself is not famous. The purpose is to make profit."

Cheng Junyin pulled Brother Tang into the Triangle Pavilion, "There are two heads of the Hong family. The eldest head is Hong Wu Zhao, who doesn't love women but loves his brother. The second head is Hong Wu Zhao's sister Hong Shang.

Brother Tang frowned, "They arrested me to sacrifice me to Hong Wuzhao?" "No. "

Cheng Junyin's eyes were cold, "Hongjia Restaurant is run by Hongshang, and Hongjia Restaurant specializes in catching beautiful people." The woman and brother are dedicated to Hongshang.

Brother Tang was confused, "Why?"

"The people in the restaurant don't know why Hongshang asked them to arrest the woman, but..." Chengjun Yin's neck. The veins bulged, "None of those captured girls survived."

The restaurant owner said that if the girls they captured might fall into the hands of Hong Wuzhao, they might still survive, but if they fall into the hands of Hong Wuzhao, In the hands of disaster, death is certain.