Chapter 99 Food and Grass

Yu Wuyang arrived relatively late, and when he sat down, he sat next to Jing Yinyun calmly, not caring about the strange looks from everyone.

Jing Yinyun was too slow to notice anything. Wu Li narrowed his eyes slightly and called kindly, "Son, come here and let your mother-in-law take a good look at you."

Yu Shengjue stood up silently and received a slap from Wu Li. After twisting him, Wu Li warned him in a low voice, "Restrain yourself! You don't want to be famous, but the little girl still wants it!"

How could he not know that his usually reserved son would behave in such a childish way?

Yu Wuyang: "..."

He glanced at it and said, "There is no more room."

The seats on the table were fixed. Now everyone has taken their seats, leaving only the seat next to Jing Yinyun.

Wu Li smiled, "Yes, don't worry."

After a moment, Yu Shengjue glared at Yu Wuyang, who was standing next to him. Yu Wuyang looked at Wu Li, who was sitting next to Jing Yinyun, with a dark face.

Everyone: "..."

Jing Yiyun has a free and easy temperament, which is somewhat similar to Wu Li. Perhaps because of this, Wu Li is becoming more and more pleased with Jing Yiyun. After a meal, he wants to take Jing Yiyun as his wife. only.

Jing Yinyun had long known that Wu Li was highly skilled in martial arts. After hearing Wu Li's idea, she was ecstatic and agreed on the spot.

After the banquet, Brother Tang was busy confronting the shopkeepers.

Although both parties were tacitly aware of the shopkeepers' corruption, Brother Tang was troubled by the fact that he had not been able to find any definite evidence.

He interrogated the shopkeepers one by one. Those shopkeepers either pretended to be innocent, were arrogant and confident, or complained about injustice. After a round of interrogation, no one gave an honest account.

They all seemed to have agreed not to let go, and in the end the result would be dismissal. After this incident passed, they could use the money they had embezzled over the years to ransom themselves and escape from the palace.

The amount of money they have been greedy for over the years is not a small amount, enough to keep them happy for the rest of their lives.

Brother Tang thought for a while and asked his servants to lock up the shopkeepers together.

In the woodshed, the shopkeepers looked at each other.

"Did he know something? Otherwise, why didn't he interrogate us all of a sudden? He even locked us up together. He didn't want to kill us all."

"He didn't dare! Although we are slaves of the palace, we signed It's a living contract, they can't decide our life or death at will!"

"But Cheng Junyin is the prince."

"He just came back and didn't dare to make such a big fuss. There are so many people staring at him now. "

Having said that, most people are still beating the drum in their hearts.

After the silence, someone confirmed, "Did you destroy all those things? There is nothing missing, right?"

The account books that the princess took away were all fake ones, so nothing could be found.

The fear is that the princess will find their real ledger.

The shopkeepers nodded, but the innkeeper's eyes flickered.

Hearing that after Cheng Junyin came back, they destroyed all the real ledgers, but he kept it in mind, fearing that if someone betrayed him, he could use the ledgers to atone for his sins, so he hid the real ledgers.

Now that he saw all the shopkeepers nodding with confidence, he panicked.

If I had known, I wouldn't have kept that account book then!

He looked outside, thinking that he had to find a way to spread the news and let his wife burn the ledger.

"Don't worry too much. That's the one who's been in charge of things these days, and that's just a brother. I think he's the ignition of the new official. When the ignition dissipates, we might have to go back and take charge. What?" The man sneered, "After all, there are so many stores, we can't leave them alone."

Some people felt that this was reasonable, and they looked much more relaxed.

That afternoon, there was the sound of chaotic footsteps outside. A shopkeeper looked out through the crack in the door and saw groups of people walking in.

They looked at each other.

"What do you want to do? Buy so many people at once?"

"The palace has no shortage of servants."

As soon as he finished speaking, everyone fell silent.

The palace is not short of servants, that is, the shops outside need people.

"Is he crazy? What do these people know?"

"Does he want to train these people in just a few days?"

"The prince is really crazy to let a brother behave like this!"

The shopkeepers discussed one after another. , as if this can suppress the uneasiness in my heart.

They were so confident in the first place because they felt they were difficult to replace.

The shopkeeper near the door took out a banknote from his arms and pushed it through the gap in the door. He knocked on the door and shouted, "Brothers, I want to know something."

As the saying goes, money can make the world go round. The guards guarding the door looked at each other, and one of them reached out and took away the banknote and asked: "What's the matter?"

The shopkeepers were overjoyed and asked: "What do those people do?"

"The princess bought it and didn't keep it in the house. It seems that it is After being taught the rules, he will be sent out to do business."

When the shopkeepers heard this, their hearts dropped.

The princess's move was that she did not intend to use them anymore.

One shopkeeper couldn't bear it and asked, "When can we go out?"

They wanted to leave the palace now.

This time there was no response from the door. Apparently a banknote could only answer one question.

The shopkeepers reluctantly took out the banknotes from their arms and asked the guards at the door. The more they asked, the colder their hearts became.

It turns out that the princess was doing business when she was in Chanzhou, and the business was quite big.

The popular sauce in the past few years is an industry under the name of the princess.

This proves that their princess is definitely not as easy to fool as she seems.

In the next few days, Brother Tang did not see any of their shopkeepers, as if he had forgotten them. They were locked in the woodshed, going from anger to timidity to silence.

"Is it possible that he wants to lock us up until death?"

"No, he is forcing us to confess."

"What's bad here? We have food and drink."

"Doesn't this mean he won't kill? Us?"

The innkeeper listened to their whispers and lowered his eyes with twinkling eyes.

In the dead of night, when he saw other people sleeping soundly, he quietly woke up the guard outside the door and asked the guard to deliver a letter to the family.

Seeing that the amount of the banknote was quite high, the guard smiled and agreed.

The innkeeper breathed a sigh of relief. The heavy stone in his heart was lifted. He lay down on the cold ground and fell asleep after a while.

When he woke up again, he was splashed awake.

The sun was so bright that he squinted his eyes and looked left and right, only to find that all the shopkeepers were tied up and kneeling in the sun.

Brother Tang was sitting on the Taishi chair, and someone was holding an umbrella beside him, for fear of being exposed to the sun.

The innkeeper noticed what Brother Tang was holding in his hand. He shook his head and shook off the water droplets hanging on his face. After taking a closer look at what Brother Tang was holding, his face turned pale.

How come that account book is in the hands of the princess?

Brother Tang casually looked through the account book, stopped at one of the pages, and after reciting a few figures, the expressions of all the shopkeepers changed.

They didn't understand how Brother Tang could still find the destroyed account books, but as Brother Tang spoke one word after another, their faces turned pale.

Brother Tang closed the account book and looked at Hao Duoyu, "Can you please lead me to the Yamen."

"It's a small matter." Hao Duoyu waved his hand, and the shopkeepers followed one after another like skewers of candied haws. He left behind Hao Duoyu.

Dono came running over, tilting his head and asked him, "Where's Xiao Zhuzi?"

Brother Tang's expression softened and he touched his head, "Xiao Zhuzi has entered the palace, don't you have to go to the academy today? "

They escorted the tax money into the capital, while Hao Duoyu walked behind with their belongings. They had a lot of belongings and a lot of slaves to take away. With a large number of people, they walked slowly.

So when they arrived in the capital, Hao Duoyu was still on the way.

After Hao Duoyu arrived, Brother Tang sent Duo Nuo to the academy in a grand manner.

Dono has grown taller in recent years and looks like a half-grown child, but his voice still has a milky sound that has not faded away. "I'll go tomorrow."

He asked again: "Where's Sister Jing? I want to play with her. Brother

Tang thought about Dono's special status and said, "She's out. If you want to go out and play, why not follow me?"

Dono's eyes lit up.

Winter has arrived, and although the sky in the capital is not as bitingly cold as in Chanzhou, Brother Tang wraps up his cloak tightly and leads Duonuo into the sedan chair.

The sedan swayed all the way and finally stopped at the inn with the door closed.

Brother Tang opened the door and walked in, glanced at the inn, and said to Brother Xi, "Let's change this into a bamboo restaurant."

Brother Xi was stunned for a moment, and Brother Tang said again: "I'll leave this matter to you. It's done."

Brother Xi was confused, "Master, can I do it?"

Brother Tang smiled, "Why can't you do it? You are no worse than anyone else."

Because of Brother Tang's words, Brother Xi seemed to be stunned. He is as tired as chicken blood and has been busy all day long.

For several days, Brother Tang could not see Brother Xi.

Hearing from his servants that Brother Xi hadn't had breakfast again, he thought about going out to arrest someone, but he didn't go there by chance. When he got to the restaurant, he saw everything was in a mess.

Brother Xi's eyes were red and he didn't even dare to look at him when he found him.

He asked: "What's going on?"

Brother Xi took a deep breath and answered while holding back his sobs: "Last night, the door of the restaurant was pried open, the waiter who was guarding the restaurant was injured, and the restaurant was smashed."

The restaurant had just been opened yesterday . After resting, many things are new. I thought I would sort it out today and tomorrow, and then open the business the day after tomorrow.

After this, the opening date will be postponed again, and these losses are not a small sum.

"I will use my monthly salary to compensate for the restaurant's losses."

Brother Xi felt sorry for Brother Tang.

Brother Tang shook his head, "It's not your fault. They targeted my husband and me when they smashed the restaurant, not you."

"But..." Brother Xi wanted to say something else, but Brother Tang blocked him, "You To settle the losses, I'll go to the palace."

Brother Tang went to the palace not to complain, but to find Taotie.

During this time, Xiao Zhuzi and Jing Yinyun were practicing martial arts in the palace. Taotie Ghost discovered that everyone in the palace treated him as a master, so he stayed in the palace every day on the pretext of protecting Xiao Zhuzi, and he became wild. .

He first went to the martial arts arena to take a look at Xiao Zhuzi.

Under the sun, Xiao Zhuzi was dripping with sweat, but he didn't stop.

Jing Yiyun was also sweating, but her expression was extremely excited.

She seems to be born to practice martial arts. She wields swords and guns with a heroic appearance that makes people unable to take their eyes away.

Wu Lu spotted him first and walked over slowly, "Come to see Xiao Zhuzi?"

Brother Tang said bluntly, "When something happens, come and see Taotie."

Wu Lu didn't ask him anything, he just called his servants to ask about Taotie's whereabouts. .

The servant said, "Master Taotie is not in the harem. Someone saw him going to the front."

The front is the palace.

At this time, the morning court has not yet dispersed.

Brother Tang pursed his lips, helpless and a little angry, this Taotie can really make a scene.

Wu Li smiled and said, "It's okay, no one dares to hurt it."

Brother Tang was not afraid of people hurting it, it was afraid of Taotie hurting people.

In the court, hundreds of officials were asking Yu Wuyang to establish the crown princess.

A few years ago, the officials were happy to let Yu Shengjue fill the harem, but later found that it was of no avail, so they decided to focus on Yu Wuyang.

Yu Wuyang is not young anymore. At his age, the children of ordinary young masters might run away.

Yu Wuyang was uncharacteristically different this time and did not refute with various reasons like before.

This made the officials see hope and become more active. Some even started praising their own daughters of school age, for fear that others would not know their true purpose.

Yu Wuyang just listened to them quietly, and after they finished talking, he said: "I have fallen in love with the person, and I will not marry her unless she is in my life. Sir, please don't worry about this matter."

The officials felt that they had been fooled, and then Start asking who this person is and what his identity is?

Both inside and outside the words were insinuating that Yu Wuyang's lover was not worthy of the position of Crown Princess.

Cheng Junyin immediately turned cold and shouted back at those who said these words. His words were very rude.

"Is it true that only the girls in your family are worthy of the position of Crown Princess? You sirs have tried so hard to put your children in the Crown Prince's backyard. Could it be that you have some other motives?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the ministers knelt down in fright. All over the place.

Chengjun Yin snorted, glanced at Yu Wuyang, and rarely said something treasonous, "Although the prince has his crush, his crush may not necessarily be the prince. You have too much to worry about."

Seeing Cheng, the officials Juan Yin suddenly pointed the finger at the prince, thinking that Cheng Juan Yin was crazy today, otherwise how could he catch and bite whomever.

On the other hand, the prince himself had a calm expression, and if you look carefully, he still felt a little guilty.

Xiang Jue suddenly said, "I heard that Princess Cheng was the wife that Mr. Cheng married when he was in trouble. I know that Mr. Cheng misses his old love, but the position of princess is not something that ordinary people can take. Mr. Cheng has not considered marrying a real princess? "

Cheng Junyin's eyes suddenly turned cold, and before he could say anything, he saw a flash of red light in front of his eyes.

"Ada!" Along with the powerful voice, Taotie jumped out of nowhere and kicked Xiang Jue in the face.

Xiang Jue wailed loudly and flew backwards.

Taotie rolled nimbly in the air, and even made a pose when he landed, thinking he was very handsome.

The officials were dumbfounded, and then fell into extraordinary chaos.

Yu Shengjue forcibly shouted back the guard with the knife who rushed up with a straight face, "How outrageous! This is the Taotie, the sacred beast that protects the country! Get back!"

The guard with the knife looked at the arrogant little one and retreated honestly.

Xiang Jue's chin tilted as he was kicked by Taotie. He covered his mouth and wanted to say something, but before the words came out of his mouth, he drooled.

Yu Shengjue asked people to take Xiang Jue down for treatment, and said to the officials: "I didn't want to make any announcement about Taotie being found, but since you guys have seen it, I'll recognize it for you so as not to bump into it in the future."

He He reminded him seriously, "Taotie is the sacred beast that protects the country. He has a violent temper and I don't dare to offend him easily."

The officials' eyes changed when they looked at Taotie. They all walked around Taotie when they retreated from the court, for fear of provoking Taotie.

After the officials left, Yu Shengjue's eyes revealed a smile, "Although this thing has a bad temper, it did what I have always wanted to do."

Chengjun Yin said in a deep voice, "Xiang Jue said this. "The palace will definitely not be able to calm down in the near future. He will really cause trouble for me."

Yu Wuyang speculated, "I think he is not just trying to cause trouble for you."

He always felt that Xiang Jue was planning something.

Jin Meng walked up to Yu Shengjue and whispered something into his ear. Yu Shengjue looked at Taotie with narrow eyes, "Taotie, Brother Tang is here to find you."

Taotie froze. He did these things because of Brother Tang. Not here.

Cheng Junyin quickly grabbed Taotie's neck and lifted it up, shaking it towards the harem, "Just accept your fate, you don't want Brother Tang to be even more angry."

Taotie's limbs were drooped, as if his anger had been drained away. puppy.

Yu Wuyang asked, "Why is Taotie afraid of Brother Tang?"

Yu Shengjue's eyes were deep and he smiled happily, "It's not fear, it's love."

Because he cares, he is afraid.

After Brother Tang heard what Taotie did, he raised his hand and gave Taotie a headache.

Taotie covered his forehead, puffed out his face, and looked unconvinced.

After hearing that the Bamboo Restaurant was smashed, he stood up and rushed out.

Wu Li was worried, "It won't run away from home, right?"

Brother Tang shook his head and smiled softly: "It went to do some work."

Taotie came back that night.

The people who smashed the building were local gangsters, but the mastermind behind it was Hong Family Hongshang.

Hongshang knew that the opening of Zhuzi Restaurant would pose a threat to Hongjia Restaurant. Brother Tang had repeatedly ruined Hongshang's good deeds. Under the old and new grudges, Hongshang could not let Zhuzi Restaurant open smoothly.

Hongshang is not afraid that Brother Tang will find out that she did it. She is declaring war by letting people take action this time.

After listening to Chengjun Yin's story, Brother Tang pursed his lips and said, "Husband, I'm going to meet Hongsheng for a while tomorrow."

Chengjun Yin knew that he couldn't stop Brother Tang, so he asked, "How about taking Xingyun with you?"

Jing Xun Yun is very skilled and has the ability to protect herself.

Qimei and Shui are even more powerful in martial arts. The three of them plus Huo guarding Brother Tang can at least ensure Brother Tang's safety.

Brother Tang nodded, "When she grows up, you can let her know some things."

Chengjun Yin took Brother Tang into his arms, "If I hadn't been unable to get away tomorrow, I really wanted to accompany you. Go. "

Cheng and Chu are going to war with the rest of the country, and they need food, grass and weapons.

Weapons are easy to come by, but food and grass are not so easy to provide.

There was a snowstorm in the north some time ago, and the newly abundant treasury was once again in deficit.

If the treasury has no money, food and grass cannot be provided.

The people who wanted to break up the party started causing trouble again and kept stalling for time.

But they can delay time, but the border cannot. The war will start anytime and anywhere. If the supplies are not provided in place, even if they have a six-point chance of winning, they will only have a three-point chance.

Cheng Junyin had been thinking hard these days, and he really came up with a way.

This method was still the inspiration given to him by Brother Tang.

When he was in Chanzhou, Tang Geer asked officials to spend their own money to mobilize their enthusiasm and initiative.

There are many corrupt officials in the court. They have no evidence and no evidence. They can't move. If they do, it will affect the whole body.

Since people can't move it, money can always move it.

Although this method is not on the table, time is tight and he can't control that much.

His jaw hurt, Chengjun Yin regained consciousness and lowered his head, only to see Brother Tang staring at him, "What are you thinking? I called you several times!"

Chengjun Yin quickly admitted his mistake and told Brother Tang what he had just thought about. , Brother Tang opened his eyes wide, "Husband, do you want to steal money?"

Chengjun Yin kissed Brother Tang's eyelids, "I call this a chivalrous act."

Brother Tang accepted it well, "I'll take the dirty money. Deal with it."

He spread his eyebrows and smiled in a pleasing and inviting manner, "I just arrived here, and I couldn't get into the chamber of commerce in the capital. I just took this opportunity to borrow money from my husband as a stepping stone."

"Besides..."

Brother Tang paused and said, In Chengjun Yin's arms, he smiled like a sneaky cat, "If I donate money, they would be embarrassed if they don't donate, right?"

Chengjun Yin smiled dotingly, "My brother Tang is really smart."

Brother Tang asked Cheng Juan Yin, "When do you want to take action?"

Cheng Juan Yin said meaningfully, "There's no rush."

​​The next day, he went to court early.

Cheng Junyin first proposed that "there is not enough food and grass, let's all come together" and took the lead in donating 10,000 taels of gold.

Yu Shengjue praised Chengjun Yin in public for his service to the country and the people, and he was worthy of being the chief minister today.

Xiang Jue's eyes turned cold, "I am willing to use my wealth to donate ten thousand taels of gold!"

Upon seeing this, all the officials stepped forward to express their opinions. Some donated more or less, but every time they donated, they had to have a meal to cry about their poverty. Some people said the same thing as Xiang Jue, that they got the money out of their own pockets.

Yu Shengjue was not perfunctory and continued to praise them one by one, as if he didn't notice the pain in their bodies at all.

When he went to court, Cheng Junyin left the court calmly under the angry eyes of everyone, fearless.

Hongshang is hosting a banquet at Hongjia Restaurant, and the ladies from the aristocratic family are invited.

Brother Tang and Jing Yinyun showed up uninvited, and a gray wolf majestically drove away the guards guarding the door, attracting everyone's attention when he appeared.

Hongshang was dressed in red and his lips were painted red. He looked like a blood-sucking demon. When his lips were opened, his teeth were dazzlingly white.

"Who is here?"

She sat on the chair, holding her chin in her hand, staring at Brother Tang lazily.

He Zhen saw Xiaozhao's pupils shrink and stood up and said, "It's you!"

Brother Tang looked at Jing Yinyun beside him, "Do you know him?"

Jing Yinyun nodded, "I met him a while ago, leading a bunch of trash. He wanted to snatch the little claw from me, but I taught him a lesson."

Brother Tang looked at Hongshang and said, "Princess Yongzhen, Jing Tangyun."

He walked towards Hongshang slowly, "I have something to talk to Boss Hong. "

Hongshang looked at the wailing guard lying on the ground outside the door, and his expression changed slightly: "You don't look like you want to have a good chat with me."

Brother Tang pursed his lips and smiled gently, "Boss Hong, a few days ago. You gave me a big gift, and I'm going to return it this time." Hongshang's face darkened, and he stood up and said to everyone, "I have something to do and the banquet cannot continue today. I will come to apologize one by

one another day."

Zhen's face was gloomy. She stood up and left first. She paused when passing by Jing Nenyun, "Don't be too arrogant!"

Jing Nenyun didn't say anything, she just stretched out her foot and knocked He Zhen upside down.

He Zhen was so angry that he almost lost his mind. Jing Yinyun smiled, "I'm just arrogant, what can you do to me?"

He Zhen was furious.

She got up and wanted to slap Jing Yinyun, but Little Claw roared and she was so frightened that she rolled and ran away.

After clearing the place, Brother Tang asked Brother Xi to close the door of the restaurant and smashed the Hongjia Restaurant to pieces in front of Hongshang.

Hong Xiang could endure it. Even though his face was distorted with anger, he could still stand motionless without struggling or running away.

"How is Boss Hong feeling?" Brother Tang looked at Hong Xiang and chuckled lightly.

Hong Xiang rolled his eyes and said with a sinister look, "Boss Jing is really beautiful."

This erroneous reply made him laugh . Brother Tang felt even more uncomfortable. He felt that the red eyes were wrapped around him like poisonous snakes, making him feel faintly suffocated.

"It's done." Brother Xi's eyes couldn't hide his excitement, and he laughed to relieve his anger.

Brother Tang glanced in, "Boss Hong is a generous person. Boss Hong forgot to pay for the loss of the Bamboo Restaurant, so we had to take the initiative."

Brother Xi understood and led the people to dig up the only intact private room . He turned it upside down and found out hundreds of taels of silver.

When leaving, Brother Tang lowered his eyes and said, "Boss Hong, see you another day."

Hongshang watched them go away in the mess, but in the end he couldn't help but break down and scream.

On that day, everyone in the Chamber of Commerce knew what Brother Tang had done. They judged, "This Princess Yongzhen looks soft and docile and easy to handle, but she has a very surly temperament and is not easy to mess with."

Ye . deep time.

On the eaves of Prince Yongzhen's palace, Little Claw stretched out his neck and opened his mouth slightly to the moon. Before the wolf howled, Taotie slapped the eaves with his paw.

"What's the name! We are here to be thieves today! We are not here to perform!"

Xiaozhao covered his mouth in frustration, followed Taotie with his tail between his legs.

Behind them, black shadows flew past.

These people are the secret guards of Cheng Junyin and Wu Liao.

Although it was the first time for the secret guard to do such a sneaky thing, he did it in a rough and subtle manner. Not only did he empty out the warehouses of corrupt officials, but he also didn't forget to remove the claw marks before leaving.

The rooster was still sleeping soundly, and a cry louder than the rooster's crow sounded in He Mansion. The rooster woke up from his sleep, his eyes confused.

This wail seemed to be a signal and a beginning. One after another wails sounded throughout the capital, waking up one rooster after another.

The roosters did not expect that one day their jobs would be taken away by humans, and they all became a little irritable.

During the morning court, the officials' faces were ashen, and each of them seemed to have been drained of their essence and blood, leaving only an empty shell to hold on to the morning court.

Xiang Jue's mansion was also raided, but Xiang Jue's money was not kept in one place. Although he suffered heavy losses, he was not really drained like other officials.

Yu Shengjue asked: "What's wrong with you? Why do you look so ugly?"

Xiang Jue gritted his teeth and said, "I'm just worried about the war!"

Yesterday, they were here crying about poverty and said that they had donated all their money.

At that time, they were afraid that Cheng Junyin would make another trick to get them to donate money, but they didn't expect that the house was robbed and all the money was gone.

They wanted to file a complaint and let the emperor investigate thoroughly, but how could they explain where the stolen money came from?

If someone gets caught with this, why don't they be charged with deceiving the emperor?

Therefore, they could only break their teeth and swallow these things in their mouths. Not to mention begging the emperor to catch the murderer, they could not even let others know that their money had been stolen.

Yu Shengjue didn't ask any more questions.

When going to court, Xiang Jue walked up to Chengjun Yin and asked, "Did you do it?"

He suspected that this matter was Chengjun Yin's conspiracy from beginning to end!

Cheng Junyin's face was confused, "What do you mean by this?"

Xiang Jue snorted coldly and left quickly.

Chengjun Yin raised his eyebrows slightly and suppressed the smile in his eyes.

Three days later, a letter came from the border, Cheng Guo led troops to attack, and the war really started.

Brother Tang took the opportunity to donate money, and the amount was huge, which shocked the government and the public.

All the vendors followed suit and carried load after load of money into the treasury. Yu Shengjue was so happy that he opened his mouth from ear to ear. He named Brother Tang a first-class husband, and the other vendors also received awards.

The officials all suspected that Brother Tang's money came from an improper source, but no one dared to say anything. They had to praise Brother Tang in the court, smiling so hard that they didn't mean it.

At the Chamber of Commerce, the bosses were talking a lot.

"Where did Jing Tangyun get so much money?"

"His business in Chanzhou is very good, and the sauce workshop makes more money than anything else. Chengjun Yin once served as the prefect of Chanzhou, so he must be no less. " It's not surprising that you have so much money."

"What you said is contradictory. If Cheng Junyin really knew how to make money, how could he be willing to donate so much money?"

Everyone was arguing with no result, and Hong Wuzhao came out. He said, "In any case, Boss Jing has a rich family and is qualified to join our chamber of commerce."

A dark light flashed in his eyes, "According to the usual practice, newcomers joining the association are up to you, and the majority obeys the minority. If you think Jing Tangyun can join the association, please express your opinion. "

The final result was that most people agreed to Jing Tangyun's admission.

After Tang Geer received Hong Wuzhao's invitation, he did not respond immediately. Instead, he waited for Hong Wuzhao for several days before accepting.

When he walked into the Chamber of Commerce, Brother Tang looked up at the plaque of the Chamber of Commerce with a confused look in his eyes.

A group of bosses were sitting in the lobby, and among them, there was only one brother, Jing Tangyun.

They flattered Jing Tangyun for his ability and masculine courage. Jing Tangyun just smiled gently and responded without any aggression. However, the bosses of the chamber of commerce are all smart people. Seeing this, they did not dare to underestimate Jing Tangyun.

After drinking for three rounds, Hong Wuzhao got down to business.

"I wonder if Boss Jing is interested in joining our chamber of commerce."

Brother Tang was sincere, "More than just intentional?"

The intention is very deep.

Hong Wuzhao raised his wine glass and stared at Jing Tangyun with very aggressive eyes, "Boss Jing is beautiful and ambitious, I like him."

The bosses' expressions changed slightly when they heard this, and they looked at each other with eyes. All are somewhat ambiguous.

None of the bosses present knew Hong Wuzhao's hobbies.

It's just that Hong Wuzhao is so courageous that even Princess Yongzhen dares to tease her.

Brother Tang narrowed his eyes slightly, "Boss Hong, have you ever heard of a saying..."

He paused and smiled lightly, "Misfortune comes from the mouth."

He stood up, turned his wrist, and the wine in the cup spilled on the table. He looked directly at Hong Wuzhao and said in a neither gentle nor serious voice, "I'm afraid I can't afford this glass of wine, Boss Hong."

The atmosphere solidified and the bosses looked at each other in confusion.

No one expected that Jing Tangyun would dare to challenge Hong Wuzhao directly.

After all, Hong Wuzhao is an imperial merchant and the president of the Chamber of Commerce, so his status is extraordinary.

Hong Wuzhao's face darkened, but he smiled after a while.

His eyes flashed red, staring at Jing Tangyun, and said without any concealment, "I just like Boss Jing's temperament."

Brother Tang's expression changed slightly, "It's a pity, I don't like it."

He and others The boss said hello and walked away casually, seemingly unaware of the eyes behind him that were staring at him tightly as if they wanted to eat him alive.

After Brother Tang returned home, he informed Chengjun Yin of the matter.

Chengjun Yin was so jealous that he gritted his teeth and said, "I'll go with you next time!"

He hugged Brother Tang and refused to let go, "Why are two of them coveting my husband?"

Brother Tang looked at him with a smile. , "How's the matter with food and grass?"

"If we have enough money, there will be no problem." Chengjunyin's eyes darkened slightly, "It's up to dad and the others now."

Brother Tang knew that he was worried about Wan Baifan, so he comforted him: "Dad It's very powerful. He can win. What we have to do is to deal with the people who should be dealt with before he comes back."

Cheng Junyin rested his chin on Brother Tang's shoulder, "The evidence we currently have is still there. It's not enough to overthrow Xiang Jue, so now we can only wait. "

Waiting for Xiang Jue will lead to his own death.

They then used the collected evidence to give Xiang Jue a fatal blow.

The Bamboo Restaurant reopened after a rest period. Business was booming and it was fully booked on the opening day.

Brother Tang smiled happily, then suddenly thought about something that was bothering him, and rubbed his brows worriedly.

The palace has been particularly lively these days. Either the female relatives of a minister came to visit and were very enthusiastic when they met, or a wealthy businessman came to the door carrying several loads of gold, silver and jewelry. He said something nice, but it probably meant that he wanted to spend money to buy status. , what identity? The identity of the princess.

Brother Tang no longer knew how many groups of people he had driven away. He was really tired. After much thought, he decided to go to the palace to find Wu Lu for help.

When Wu Li heard about this situation, he held a banquet and invited the famous female relatives in the capital to come to the back garden to enjoy the flowers. After some beatings, no one dared to come to the palace to recommend themselves. However, there was news in the capital that Brother Tang planned to protect his status. There is a rumor that a brother and a sister share the same husband.

Brother Tang didn't care about such unfounded rumors at first, until the rumors became more and more intense. Finally, even Xiong Beimiao heard about it and came to ask him with a troubled expression.

He hurriedly explained it clearly to Xiong Beimiao. After Xiong Beimiao left, he knew that he could no longer let it go.

He asked the servants in the palace to find out where this rumor came from, and then went into the palace to find Jing Yinyun, who was practicing martial arts.

"Did you offend anyone in the capital?"

Jing Yinyun smiled sheepishly, "I have offended quite a few people, which one do you mean?"

Jing Yinyun couldn't bear the injustice. If someone gave her a break, she would return the favor. Ten times.

She always likes to take Little Claw with her when she goes out to play. Little Claw is a wolf with a good bloodline. Those rich kids who are spoiled by their family all become jealous when they see this wolf.

Some people would talk to Jing Yinyun if they were reasonable, and some people would just rob someone by force. Generally, those who rob someone would be taught a hard lesson by Jing Yinyun.

He Zhen is a good example.

Brother Tang: "..."

He sighed, "Recently, you just stay here in the harem. If you have nothing to do, don't come out."

The servants in the harem didn't dare to say anything to Jing Yinyun. Jing Yinyun stayed here. , there is someone to protect me, and I am a little bit cleaner. I don't need to listen to those outrageous and bad things from outside.

Jing Yiyun's eyes flashed and she responded obediently.

As soon as Brother Tang left, she threw the knife in her hand to the eunuch aside, ran to Qi Mei who was sitting in the pavilion drinking tea, and asked seriously: "Have you noticed it?"

Qi Mei sipped her tea, Without even raising his eyelids, he asked, "My master, is there something he's hiding from you?"

"Yes!" Jing Yinyun said firmly, "He must be hiding something from me. We'll leave the palace right away."

Qimei hadn't finished her tea yet, and she didn't really want to leave. She asked: "If I tell you what the husband is hiding from you, can you not leave the palace?"

Jing Yiyun turned her face to Qimei and asked in a very oppressive voice: "If you confess, you will be lenient, if you resist, you will be strict!"

Qimei's expression was indifferent, and she didn't even move her eyelids. "There are rumors outside that the master's husband wants the prince to marry you as his princess."

"What!" A scream shook the lake under the pavilion.

"It's fake." Qimei asked, "Why are you panicking?"

"Of course I know it's fake, but how could such outrageous news come out? Who did it? Is it because they want to alienate my relationship with my brother? Too much That's vicious!" Jing Yiyun gritted her teeth and read out all the names he could think of.

Qimei took the last sip of tea, stretched out two fingers to hold the mung bean cake, and was about to stuff it into her mouth when she was pulled away by Jing Yinyun.

The mung bean cake fell from her hand, and Qimei's face turned cold.

Jing Nenyun felt a chill running down her spine. She turned around and saw Qi Mei's cold eyes, and patted her shoulder heavily, "I know you are also very angry. Let's go find the real culprit together!"

Qi Mei patted her hand off her shoulder. , "I haven't finished my mung bean cake."

Jing Yinyun realized it later and said with a smile, "Don't be angry, we will go out to buy it later."

Qimei's expression softened slightly.

Although she was always cold to outsiders, she was particularly easy to coax in front of Jing Yinyun.

Jing Yinyun said again, "No, didn't you buy the mung bean cake for me with water?"

Qimei looked slightly dull, "You don't like to eat it."

"I don't like to eat it." Jing Yinyun always felt that something was wrong. , she said after a long while, "I don't like eating, why did Shui buy me water?"

She recalled that every time Shui said he was buying her delicious food, most of the things he bought each time were not to her taste but were unusually beautiful. taste.

She looked at Qimei, who was striding forward, and narrowed her eyes.

"Did you two do something behind my back?"

She leaned into Qimei's ear and asked, but Qimei either ignored her or changed the subject, clearly evading her.

"Answer me, Qimei! Aren't we the best sisters? Oh, oh, oh, are you going to stop following me when you have a man?"

Jing Yinyun kept chattering, but Qimei suddenly stopped and covered her with her backhand. Q.

She just thought she had offended Qimei, and was about to give in, but saw Qimei frowning and staring into the distance.

Jing Yinyun followed her eyes and saw a maid holding the baby's hand and walking quickly.

They were separated from the maid by a lake. Qimei stared at the maid for a long time and said, "That maid is not a servant of this palace."

Jing Yiyun's expression changed, "Stop her!"

As soon as she finished speaking, Qi Mei flew up and landed on the other side of the lake with a few leaps.

When the maid saw Qi Mei, her face changed with shock and she wanted to run away with the baby in her arms.

But before he could run a few steps, he was stopped by the water. When the maid saw that he was stopped both front and back, she gritted her teeth and actually took out the dagger from her arms and stabbed the baby.

"Qiang!" A pebble flying from nowhere knocked the dagger out of the maid's hand. When the dagger fell to the ground, Qimei took back the baby, and the water pressed the maid to the ground.

Jing Yiyun looked to her side, and Wu Lian stopped her hand with a cold expression.

The baby was still a little unresponsive when being held by Abandoned Beauty, and only looked around in confusion.

Qimei asked her, "Are you injured?"

Baobao shook his head.

Just in case, Wu Li asked the imperial doctor to come again.

After reading it, the imperial doctor said a lot of words, which probably meant that the child was too fat and needed to lose weight.

Everyone was speechless, and Xiao Zhuzi retorted, "The baby is just right fat!"

The imperial doctor shook his head helplessly and said to Wu Li in a vague voice: "I have been practicing medicine for many years, and I have only seen two brothers as round as him."

Wu Li said . Asked: "How is the other brother doing now?"

The imperial doctor stroked his white beard, "Ever since I said the child was fat, they never let me see the child again."

He looked at Xiao Zhuzi, " I'm afraid the young prince doesn't want to see me again."

A few years later, he still remembered the angry look in Mr. Li's eyes, which was almost exactly the same as the young prince today.

Wu Li: "..."