Chapter 100 After Hong Wuzhao was captured

the imperial doctor left, Wu Li went to see the baby, but saw Xiao Zhuzi teaching the baby a lesson with a straight face.

"Why are you so stupid? Do you mean what she says? Didn't I tell you to wait there obediently for me to come back?"

The baby felt a little aggrieved, "But she was wearing similar clothes to the other sisters, and she said she would take me there. Looking for you! What are you doing to me?"

He said with red eyes, which made Xiao Zhuzi panic.

"Don't cry, I didn't hurt you!"

Seeing the chaos in the room, Wu Piao silently exited and closed the door considerately.

Baby, this child is good at everything, except that when he cries, a demonic sound pierces his ears.

Jing Yinyun came over in a hurry, "I didn't have time to ask, that person committed suicide."

She paused and then said: "Committed suicide by taking poison."

Wu Li frowned, "Is it him?"

He was full of doubts, "But he Why would you attack a child whose identity you don't know?"

Jing Yiyun suddenly had an idea and blurted out, "Is it because of the baby's identity?"

Wu Luo's pupils opened slightly.

Jing Yiyun's words awakened the dreamer.

Chengjun Yin and Brother Tang hurried to the harem. After hearing what happened, Brother Tang frowned, "Her purpose was not to kill the baby."

Wu Li explained, "She wanted to take the baby away, but found no way. It was only after he escaped that he became murderous."

Cheng Junyin concluded, "He will not allow the baby to stay with us."

"I will send more people to thoroughly investigate the baby's identity. There are many people in the palace. Xiaozhuzi and Baobao will go back home during this time."

When Wu Li said this last sentence, his face was full of reluctance.

The next day, Chengjun Yin returned home from court and received a letter from Uncle Chen, signed in the name of the Minister of Rites.

Tingren, the Minister of Rites, was once Yu Wuyang's school boy and had a good relationship with Yu Wuyang.

He had met Tingren a few times, but their friendship was not deep.

In the letter, Ting Ren invited him to go to Zhuzi Restaurant to talk. He guessed that Yu Wuyang came to him for something, but he also wondered why Yu Wuyang didn't ask someone to send him a message directly.

That night, Chengjun Yin arrived at the appointment on time.

When he entered the private room, he didn't see Ting Ren, but he saw Wei Mo, whom he hadn't seen for a long time.

Wei Mei looked at Chengjun Yin with a gentle expression, "Long time no see."

Chengjun Yin's eyes were deep, "I should call you Young Master Xiang." Xiang

Jue has two sons, one is Xiang Tenda, who has mediocre qualifications and is difficult to take on. Great responsibility.

The second son was ignorant, and he was very talented and beautiful when he was young. When he went out, he liked to cover his face with a ruppa, so that no one could see his true face, but it made many young men in the capital feel itchy.

Not for anything else, just because Xiang Mei is a brother.

The people seeking marriage crossed the threshold of Xiang Mansion, but Xiang Mei didn't like any of them. He gradually transformed himself from a sweetheart to an old man that others would boo when talking about it. Xiang Mei's

expression remained calm even after his identity was revealed, "It's okay to continue to call me Master Wei."

Cheng Junyin caught a glimpse of the figure blocking the door and asked with a half-smile, "Ting Ren has become yours, too?"

Xiang Mei only said, "Everything in the world is unpredictable."

Chengjun Yin asked him, "Why did you go all the way to ask me out?"

Xiang Mei shook his head, "I didn't ask you out."

He looked behind the screen and asked Jue walked out slowly, "Does Mr. Cheng have greater ambitions?"

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, "What ambition?"

Xiang Jue's voice deepened, "The biggest ambition."

Chengjun Yin felt absurd in his heart, but Still asking: "What's your request?"

Xiang Jue looked at Xiang Mei, "What do you think of him?"

Xiang Mei looked straight at Chengjun Yin, as if waiting for an answer.

Chengjun Yin only said, "No."

Xiang Jue's eyes turned cold, "Marry him as your husband, and I will help you realize your ambition."

"What a pity." Chengjun Yin raised his hand and waved, and the man outside the door said Two figures fell to the ground one after another, and Jin opened the door and stood behind him.

"I don't have that ambition."

Chengjunyin smiled.

Xiang Jue also smiled.

Before leaving, Chengjun Yin heard Xiang Jue say in a determined tone: "You will come to me."

Chengjun Yin didn't believe it, but he always felt uneasy in his heart, as if something was out of his control.

Back at Chengfu, Brother Tang noticed that Cheng Junyin was not in a good mood. After asking patiently, Chengjun Yin told Brother Tang what happened today.

He didn't want to bother Brother Tang with such trivial matters.

After hearing this, Brother Tang sat up from the bed with his hands on his hands. His expression changed and he asked, "Husband, have you heard of the rumors that have been spreading wildly outside recently?"

Chengjun Yin sat up and mentioned that Brother Tang was trapped by the corner. , "What are you talking about about Jing Yinyun?"

He hurriedly explained: "I don't have any thoughts about Jing Yinyun. You also know that brother..."

His expression paused and he looked at Brother Tang.

Brother Tang also looked at her, his lips pursed tightly.

Chengjunyin stayed up that night, and asked Jin to secretly deliver a letter to Yu Wuyang overnight.

At dawn, Chengjunyin received a reply from Yu Wuyang, which meant that Yu Wuyang also stayed up all night.

After reading the letter, Chengjun Yin held Brother Tang in his arms and kissed him again and again, and then breathed a sigh of relief.

Brother Tang wiped the saliva from his face and felt helpless when Chengjun Yin kissed him when he was excited. "Did I really guess it right?"

The rumors spread outside were not for the purpose of driving a wedge between Jing Xunyun and Jing Xunyun. He wanted to drive a wedge between Yu Wuyang and her husband.

Not many people know about Yu Wuyang's love for Nettle.

But Wei Mei is definitely one of them.

He didn't think of this at first because he didn't know that Wei Mei was Xiang Mei. After hearing what his husband said, he associated the two things.

What he was thinking at the time was, what if your husband's visit to the banquet was a ploy to divorce Xiang Jue?

Tingren is Yu Wuyang's schoolboy and childhood friend. He has a different status in Yu Wuyang's heart.

If the news of her husband's secret meeting with Xiang Jue reaches Yu Wuyang's ears, and Ting Ren fanned the flames, even if Yu Wuyang wanted to believe her husband in her heart, she would still feel alienated from him in the face of Ting Ren's forged facts.

Once this gap occurs, it will not be so easy to eliminate it in the future.

Yu Wuyang also has a deep love for Nettle. Even though he knows in his heart that the rumors outside are not true, his emotions cannot be controlled rationally.

Once her emotions get out of control, Yu Wuyang's trust in her husband will definitely be shaken.

Xiang Jue's move is not cruel.

Chengjun Yin saw that Brother Tang disliked him, so he rubbed Brother Tang's earlobe in revenge, "When I left Xiang Jue's box, my brother was standing opposite looking at me."

Brother Tang pushed Chengjun Yin away and rubbed his earlobe. Complained, "Husband, let's talk about business!"

Chengjun Yin buried his head in Brother Tang's arms, "It was almost."

If he hadn't immediately written to Yu Wuyang to make it clear, they would all have fallen into Xiang Jue's plan. .

Brother Tang patted Chengjun Yin's back, "Xiang Jue's plan is not clever, but it is too tricky. It is normal for my husband and brother not to notice for a while."

Chengjun Yin said in a low voice, "I can't imagine falling into the trap. Consequences."

What really bothered him was the last words he said to Jue Tong when he left.

Xiang Jue was sure that he would regret it because Xiang Jue believed that Yu Wuyang would kill him because of his betrayal, and he was forced to surrender to Xiang Jue and meet Yu Wuyang.

This is a result no one wants to see.

Brother Tang didn't say anything when he heard this, but gently slid his hand to Chengjun Yin's waist, and then gave it a hard squeeze.

Chengjun Yin cried out in pain. Brother Tang let go of his hand and said with a puffed face: "Husband, we won't fall into the trap!"

Chengjun Yin's pupils shrank, but he smiled after a moment.

He looked at Brother Tang with eyes full of endearment, "Brother Tang, can we be gentler next time?"

Tingren's betrayal shocked Yu Wuyang. If this hadn't happened, He would never in his life doubt that Ting Ren would betray him.

Even now, he still can't figure out why Tingren betrayed him.

He couldn't figure it out, so he liked to bother Chengjun Yin.

But on the surface, they had to act for Xiang Jue and couldn't get together during the day, so every night, Yu Wuyang sneaked into the palace secretly, just to find Chengjun Yin to drink and soothe his sorrows.

Every time Cheng Junyin wanted to get close to Brother Tang, Yu Wuyang would appear.

Cheng Junyin was really annoyed and said angrily: "If you really can't figure it out, why don't you just ask him directly? If he is, as you say, a man of awe-inspiring righteousness who disdains collaborating with Xiang Jue, he will give you an answer. "

Yu Wuyang was already a little drunk. Hearing this, he raised his head and stared at Chengjun Yin, really crazy for a while.

It was already midnight, and Yu Wuyang ordered someone to tie Ting Ren in front of him.

Ting Ren was startled when he saw Cheng Junyin there. He thought of something and sighed, "Ayu, I know I can't deceive you. Just kill me."

Yu Wuyang grabbed his collar with red eyes, " Why did you do that?"

Ting Ren didn't say anything. Yu Wuyang's lips trembled slightly, and there was pain in his eyes. "I told you that I didn't want to sit in this position. You said that only I could sit in it!"

Ting Ren chuckled. He smiled bitterly, "That happened a long time ago, but the Holy Spirit asked me to say that, and he asked me to brainwash you."

He seemed to be pretending to be relaxed, "You father and son are quite similar, who are you?" I don't want to do it, but I have to do it."

Chengjun Yin looked at the black eyes under his eyes, "You haven't slept for a long time,"

Tingren looked slightly sluggish, "You can only sleep if you have a clear conscience.

" He raised his eyebrows and said, "He can't sleep either. After he couldn't sleep, I couldn't sleep either."

He approached Ting Ren and said, "You have no wife and no children, and the night is long. There is plenty of time for you to resolve your emotions, but I am Those who have a husband, because you feel guilty and because he has doubts in his heart, I, the person with you, have to spend this long night with you! Can you think about it for me? If you tell me something, there might be a different solution, so why make your friends turn against each other?"

Tingren: "...Master Cheng, I have a lot of resentment." Chengjun Yin gritted his teeth, "My resentment is so great

."

Big, no one is as important as his husband.

He was busy with political affairs during the day, and listened to Yu Wuyang's complaints at night. He hadn't spoken to Brother Tang for three days. How could he not complain?

Yu Wuyang felt guilty, "Brother, if you have any grievances, you should have told me earlier."

Chengjun Yin looked at him, "You, a prince, get drunk in my place every day, what do you want me to say?"

Yu Wuyang: "... "

Ting Ren concealed the guilt in his eyes and said again, "Kill me."

Cheng Junyin raised his collar, "We have no enmity, why would you harm me like this? If he kills you, he will? Can I feel at ease? If he is uneasy, how can I live a peaceful life? "

Ting Ren: "..."

Yu Wuyang asked him, "Do you still remember your righteousness?"

Ting Ren sighed deeply, his eyes It was something complicated that Yu Wuyang couldn't understand, "Remember, I didn't violate it."

Yu Wuyang finally sent Tingren back.

Chengjun Yin asked him, "Is that it? Aren't you afraid that if he tells Xiang Jue, our plan will fall apart?"

Yu Wuyang looked calm, "The problem is not Ting Ren."

Ting Ren's righteousness is to respect his teacher and respect his principles. , for the country and the people.

What else did Chengjun Yin want to ask, but Yu Wuyang closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Cheng Junyin's face turned dark.

Yu Wuyang was asleep, but he was kept awake by this specious statement!

He rubbed his brows and ordered his people to put Yu Wuyang in bed before going to the morning court.

When he came back from the next morning, Yu Wuyang was already awake, but his face was even uglier than last night.

Chengjunyin's heart skipped a beat when he heard Yu Wuyang say: "The night before you met Xiang Jue, Li Zhengcheng went to the court late at night."

Chengjunyin's face darkened.

Li Zhengcheng, Qing of Dali Temple, mentor of Yu Wuyang and Tingren.

Yu Wuyang looked downcast, and his eyes were a little more confused.

When he was young, he recognized Li Zhengcheng as his teacher. Once he was a teacher, he was always a father.

To put it bluntly, Li Zhengcheng was like his second father.

But his father betrayed him.

For what, power? He didn't believe it, let alone believed it.

Li Zhengcheng taught him the way of a gentleman from an early age and taught him how to be a benevolent king who loves his country and his people.

Li Zhengcheng often told him that a gentleman should be worthy of his actions.

But is what Li Zhengcheng is doing now clear from his heart?

"We still don't know the truth. Instead of being decadent here, you might as well investigate thoroughly." Chengjun paused and then said: "Master Li doesn't seem to be a power-hungry person. Maybe he has something to hide."

Yu Wu Yang closed his eyes and said hoarsely: "I understand."

"Knock knock." Gou Keng knocked on the door, his voice a little urgent, "Sir, Mr. Wu asked you to come into the palace, take the baby with you, and say yes It's important."

Cheng Junyin and Yu Wuyang looked at each other, got up and walked out.

Brother Tang took the baby on the carriage. The little bamboo grew a lot taller, but he was not as fat as the baby but he still had to hold the baby.

Brother Tang saw how hard he was holding the baby and reminded him: "The baby is here, it won't be lost."

Xiao Zhuzi said seriously: "He will run around, he is not obedient at all!"

The baby pouted. , "The baby is obedient."

Xiao Zhuzi looked at the baby fiercely, "Be obedient and don't move."

Brother Tang: "..."

After entering the palace, they obviously found that there were fewer servants in the palace.

"My father has pulled out a lot of hidden clues." Yu Wuyang glanced at the baby.

Chengjun Yin understood.

Mammy led them to the back garden. Chengjun Yin thought they were going to the back garden. Unexpectedly, after arriving in the back garden, mama took them to the Witch Palace.

Cheng Junyin and Yu Wuyang looked at each other with confusion in their eyes.

Wu Li came and sent his servants back.

"Sit down."

Everyone was full of doubts, but Wu Li had no intention of answering, until a servant from the palace hurried over and said something in Wu Li's ear, and Wu Li was obviously relieved.

After the servants went down, Wu Li looked at the baby and said with complicated eyes, "The baby is the eldest grandson of the Li family."

Everyone's expressions changed, and Cheng Junyin let out a foul breath.

In this way, everything will be explained.

Yu Wuyang looked at the baby in shock.

He thought of when Li Zhengcheng's eldest grandson was born a few years ago, Li Zhengcheng, who had always been unsmiling, smiled so much that the wrinkles at the corners of his eyes folded together, and he smiled very kindly even when he saw Xiang Jue.

For a long time after that, Li Zhengcheng was happy when he mentioned his eldest grandson. From time to time, he would show off how much his grandson could eat, and no one could compare with him.

But in recent times, he had never heard Li Zhengcheng mention his eldest grandson. Instead, Li Zhengcheng had turned gray in just a few months, becoming older and silent.

Brother Tang looked at the baby with confused eyes, thought of something, and asked: "Just now we went to the back garden..."

Wu Li nodded, "In order to let Mr. Li recognize the baby."

The baby's name is Li Zhengnuo.

Li Zhengcheng had only one brother. He was reluctant to let his brother get married, so he chose a son-in-law to join the family.

Li Zhengnuo was the first child born to this brother.

Li Zhengnuo was born prematurely. He was so small when he was born that it made people feel distressed just to see him.

The Li family tried their best to get Lizheng Nuo to eat more. Unexpectedly, this was too much, and Li Zhengnuo's weight increased rapidly. By the time they realized something was wrong, it was too late.

One time, Li Zhengnuo was overeating and kept crying in discomfort. Li Zhengcheng was so frightened that he went to the palace to find Yu Shengjue and asked Yu Shengjue to let Imperial Physician Nian go and see Li Zhengnuo.

Doctor Nian saw that the little boy was so fat that he couldn't even open his eyes, so he politely persuaded the boy not to continue eating like this.

Li Zhengcheng angrily drove Dr. Nian out of the Li Mansion. For this reason, Dr. Nian was deeply impressed by this matter.

When Jing Yinyun reminded him that Xiang Jue probably knew the identity of the baby, he guessed that the baby might be from the capital.

There were not many guys as fat as Bao Bao in the entire capital. Doctor Nian once told him about another guy as fat as Bao Bao, so he called Dr. Nian to ask.

When the imperial doctor Nian told him that the other brother was Li Zhengcheng's eldest grandson, he thought that something was wrong with Li Zhengcheng during this period, and his heart sank.

He asked the secret guard to investigate Li Zhengcheng, but during the investigation, he was found to be covered in cold sweat.

Li Zhengcheng has been in close contact with Xiang Jue recently.

He discussed with Yu Shengjue for a long time and finally decided to give Li Zhengcheng a chance.

Li Zhengcheng was very old. He knelt on the ground with tears streaming down his face. "I will not hesitate to die, but I only ask the emperor to save my poor grandson."

Li Zhengcheng was also Yu Shengjue's mentor. Sheng Jue's ability to sit on this throne was indispensable without Li Zhengcheng's help.

They planned to let Li Zheng recognize the baby first, so they took a walk around the back garden just now.

In order not to alarm Xiang Jue, they only dared to let Li Zhengcheng take a look at the baby from a distance.

With just this glance, Li Zhengcheng recognized the baby.

Yu Wuyang's eyes darkened, "If I had noticed something wrong with him earlier, things wouldn't have developed to this point."

The baby was lost, and Li Zhengcheng didn't dare to say anything. It must have been because of Xiang Jue's threat.

Brother Tang looked confused, "If the baby's disappearance was premeditated, then why did the baby end up in Chanzhou?"

Chengjun Yin held his hand in his arms and covered it, and said thoughtfully, "Maybe this is the case. It was an accident from the beginning."

Everyone looked up and stared at him.

Yu Wuyang asked: "Why did you say this?"

Chengjunyin explained: "If they had known the identity of the baby at that time, they would never have sent the baby to us."

The only possibility is that they only regarded the baby as a human being at that time. Ordinary kids.

"We didn't hear the slightest news about the baby being abducted." Wu Lian's eyes were deep, "When the baby was lost, Xiang Jue contacted Li Zhengcheng."

Otherwise, the government would not have been able to keep the news secret so tightly.

Brother Tang guessed, "What if Xiang Jue is just bluffing?"

Xiang Jue wanted to control Li Zhengcheng and bluffed Li Zhengcheng into misunderstanding that the baby was with him.

As long as Xiang Jue finds the baby before Li Zhengcheng, the lie will not be exposed.

Wu Li said: "Li Zhengcheng said that Xiang Jue took out the baby's safety buckle and showed it to him, and he believed that the baby was in Xiang Jue's hands."

Everyone pondered.

Why did the baby's safety buckle fall into Xiang Jue's hands?

Wu Li sighed, "Don't mention this in advance, Li Zhengcheng helped Xiang Jue cover a customs clearance document."

He paused, his eyes became colder, "It leads to the border of Chengguo."

Cheng Junyin and Brother Tang They all said in unison, "Xiang Jing!"

There is still no trace of Xiang Jing since he was arrested.

Yu Wuyang said, "There is also the Imperial Master of Chengguo."

The appearance of the Imperial Master of Chengguo was strange. Within a few months after Xiang Jing disappeared, the Imperial Master of Chengguo appeared.

"Perhaps because he was worried that the baby hadn't been found yet, Xiang Jue had been guarding Li Zhengcheng, so he didn't have much to do, and Li Zhengcheng couldn't catch anything against Xiang Jue." Speaking of this, Wu Li said Frustrated and helpless.

Xiang Jue is really a slippery old fox!

"But... Xiang Jue seems to be looking for some precious medicinal materials recently."

Cheng Junyin's eyes flashed slightly, Brother Tang pursed his lips, and his smile became a little more innocent, "I asked Mr. Li to help him find it, Mr. Li can't find it. , we can also help."

Everyone looked at him in surprise, Cheng Juanyin grabbed Brother Tang's hand and squeezed it, his eyes were fond, "Listen to Brother Tang."

Everyone's eyes were somewhat meaningful, Wu Li. He said with a smile: "It seems that you have already started to take action."

Chengjun Yin raised his eyebrows.

That night, Yu Wuyang once again captured Ting Ren and took him to Prince Yongzhen's palace. "I know everything. If the teacher forces you to do it, you should do it. You have done it respecting the teacher. What about being honest? What about serving the country and the people?"

Ting Ren was surprised. After that, he smiled. His tense back relaxed, and he leaned lazily on the back of the chair, exhaling a breath, "Oh, I'm so suffocated these days."

Yu Wuyang clenched his fists, wanting to punch him. Ting Ren punched.

Ting Ren may have known that he deserved a beating, but the way he looked like he was lying flat and letting the beatings make Yu Wuyang even more aggrieved.

"Did you know? The teacher's hair is dyed black." Tingren raised his head, as if remembering something, his eyes were a little red, "That night he came to see me, took off his black gauze hat, revealing a head full of white silk, and knelt in front of me If you were me, would you refuse?"

They know better than anyone how proud the teacher is. Decades ago, Yu Shengjue, who was still the prince, competed with the third prince for the throne, and Li Zhengcheng became the prince. The party member was slandered by the third prince and sent to the dungeon on unfounded charges. He was tortured until there was no intact skin and flesh on his body, and no one knew how many bones were broken. But even so, he still refused to plead guilty.

The day after he was rescued, he staggered up to the Supreme Emperor, dragging his scarred body, just to say, "My lord, you are not guilty!"

Yu Wuyang's eyes turned red.

After the deathly silence, Chengjun Yin broke the silence.

"Let's talk, can I leave first?"

Yu Wuyang and Ting Ren both looked at him and said in unison, "No!"

The good atmosphere was ruined by Cheng Junyin's words.

Chengjun Yin: "..." He missed Brother Tang.

The business of Bamboo Restaurant is getting better and better.

In the private room, Brother Tang and Jing Yinyun sat facing each other drinking tea.

Jing Nenyun sighed, "Brother, I suspect that Qimei and Shui have made a secret love affair behind my back."

Qimei, who was standing aside, said, "...I can hear it."

Jing Nenyun turned her head and looked at the scenery outside the window, "I just want you to hear it."

After Qi Mei was silent for a moment, she asked, "Then do you agree?"

Jing Xunyun turned around and glared at Qi Mei, "You should ask me first if I accept it!

" Mei asked expressionlessly: "Then do you accept it?"

Jing Nenyun's arrogance suddenly disappeared, "I accept it."

How can I not accept it.

I just feel a little lost.

She slapped the table, "Is it appropriate for you to say this?"

Qimei said, "He went to ask the prince for instructions."

When she asked Jing Yinyun if she agreed, Shui left.

Jing Yiyun: "..."

Brother Tang's lips curled up slightly, "Don't worry, even if Qi Mei is with Shui, he will still be your friend."

"It's a maid." Qi Mei corrected.

Jing Yiyun lay facelessly on the table and asked, "Where's Brother Xi, why haven't you seen him recently?"

Brother Tang's smile deepened, "He's not young anymore, it's time to think about life-long matters. "

Jing Yinyun groaned, and her curious eyes lit up, "Who is it?"

Brother Tang didn't say anything, but he caught a glimpse of the person appearing downstairs, and his expression changed slightly, "Let's go and sit downstairs. Sit down."

After guarding for so many times, he finally got to guard once.

Jing Yinyun followed Brother Tang out in confusion. When she went downstairs, a lady with a cold face but still unable to resist the erosion of time passed by them.

Behind the lady was a plainly dressed woman with only a wooden hairpin on her head.

"Stop." Madam said, Brother Tang stopped, turned around, raised his head, and met Madam's eyes.

"Are you Jing Tangyun?" Madam looked down at Brother Tang condescendingly, her tone carrying the contempt of a superior, "It's nothing more than that." When

the woman behind her heard the name, she suddenly raised her head and looked at Brother Tang with complicated eyes. , lips pursed tightly.

Jing Yinyun was angry, "Who are you? Are you looking for trouble? You look good in clothes, but why do you smell so bad when you open your mouth? You didn't forget to wash up when you went out, did you?"

Madam's face turned dark, "Morning I heard that Princess Cheng was born in a humble way, and now it turns out that

it is indeed the case. "My husband and I are both from Tianchong Village. Does Mrs. Hong have any objections to my husband?" Brother Tang asked gently, as if he was really curious. .

Madam Hong retorted sternly, "I didn't mean that. Princess Cheng, please don't slander me."

Chengjun Yin is a relative of the emperor. If these words fall into the ears of the emperor, she will be in trouble.

"Really?" Brother Tang's tone was neither serious nor serious, but it made Madam Hong's face turn green.

Her chest rose and fell slightly, but she endured it for a while, waving her sleeves and walking upstairs.

As soon as she left, Jing Yinyun couldn't wait to ask: "Who is she?"

Brother Tang looked at the direction in which Mrs. Hong disappeared, "Xiang Jue's head wife, Hong Kunluo, the former head of the Hong family."

Hong Kunluo's character Strong, and even more ruthless.

Decades ago, the Hong family was massacred by thieves. Hong Kunluo's father, mother and brother died in the catastrophe.

After the death of the head of the family, the Hong family's subordinates wanted to seize the family's place of residence. A group of people outside were eyeing the Hong family and wanted a piece of the pie, but no one expected that the turbulent Hong family would be saved by Hong Kunluo in the end.

There are rumors that the Hong family was filled with the smell of blood day and night at that time. Some of the blood was from collateral members of the Hong family, some were disobedient servants, and some were outsiders who had evil intentions against the Hong family.

No one knows the specific situation, but since then, the Hong family has no head, but there is an acting head, Hong Kunluo.

It was not until more than ten years later, when Hong Wuzhao grew up, that Hong Kunluo officially passed the title of head of the family to Hong Wuzhao.

Hong Wuzhao is a legendary figure, but not a good person.

Ever since Hong Wuzhao became the current head of the Hong family, there have been frequent disappearances of beautiful men and women. Someone once accused the officials of Hong Wuzhao eating human blood and drinking human flesh. In the end, the Hong family spent money to settle the matter.

Since then, no one from the Hong family has gone missing, but the number of missing persons in various places has continued to rise, most of whom are young men and women of the right age.

Jing Yiyun slightly opened her eyes, "Then why did you call her Mrs. Hong?"

"She is very famous, so she doesn't need to be attached to Xiang Jue."

After the girl's brother got married, he was given her husband's surname and was often called Whose wife and husband.

But Hong Kunluo's abilities were recognized even before she married Xiang Jue. People respected her and only called her Mrs. Hong from Miss Hong.

Jing Yiyun was thoughtful.

Qimei suddenly asked: "Who is the person behind her?"

When everyone's attention was on Madam Hong, she noticed the reaction of the woman behind Madam Hong when she heard the words Jing Tangyun. Gaffe.

"Hao Tu." Brother Tang sat on the table in the corner and added, "But her name now is Wu Tu."

The surname Hao is really rare. Jing Yinyun lowered her voice and asked tentatively: "She and Hao Du Does the head matter?"

Brother Tang said nothing.

Jing Yinyun caught a glimpse of someone sitting on the table next to her and silently closed her mouth.

There are many people here and it is not suitable to talk about these things.

An hour later, Mrs. Hong and Hao Tu walked downstairs. Hao Tu kept his head lowered, looking from the side, the corners of his eyes were a little red.

Brother Tang drank the tea in the cup and walked back to the private room.

In the private room, Hao Duoyu sat with his back to the door, and Brother Xi hugged Duo Nuo, who was still crying, to comfort him.

Jing Yinyun's pupils were slightly dilated, she closed the door tightly and looked at Brother Tang

, "Brother, she can't be Duo Nuo's mother, right?"

She always knew that Hao Duoyu was Duo Nuo's uncle and Duo Nuo was the bad county magistrate. Jian's child, but she doesn't know where Dono's mother is.

Hao Duoyu and others kept silent about this matter. She always thought that Duonuo's mother had already encountered something unexpected, so she didn't dare to ask any more questions.

But now it seems that the situation is more complicated than she thought.

Brother Tang nodded silently, and Jing Yinyun suddenly covered her mouth. She wanted to say something, but she didn't dare to say it because the atmosphere was not right. She couldn't hold it in anymore, so she pulled Qimei aside, "How could Hao Tu talk to Mrs. Hong?" Together! Could it be that Hao Tu is Mrs. Hong's maid?"

Qimei said, "It doesn't look like a maid."

After Hao Duoyu calmed down, Brother Tang asked, "How?"

Hao Duoyu said hoarsely. She won't leave. "

Xiang Jue is still alive, and Ajie is afraid that after she escapes, Xiang Jue and Hong Kunluo will notice Duo Nuo's existence and implicate them.

"After Wu Jian died, she learned that Duo Nuo was missing, and she knew that I was the one who escaped with Duo Nuo. Xiang Jue was angry with her because of Wu Jian's incident and ignored her, so she could only go to please Hong Kunluo. In the past few years, she has been following her By Hong Kunluo's side, she also knows something about the Hong family, and she wants to help us. "

Sister A wants to live to see Duo Nuo and him.

After seeing them, Sister A had a new plan.

Sister A said to her: "I don't want to live in fear all my life. If Xiang Jue dies, we will never be at peace in our lives."

Brother Tang was stunned, "We can just handle Xiang Jue's matter. It is too dangerous for her to continue to stay in Xiang Mansion. "Yes."

Hao Duoyu didn't know, "She didn't listen."

Sister looks weak, but she is soft on the outside and strong on the inside.

No one can change what she decided.

Jing Yiyun grabbed Qimei and was so shocked that she lost her words.

After a while, she said: "Fortunately, I didn't know these things before."

If she knew, Xiang Moding would also know.

Once Xiang Mei finds out, Hao Tu will be dead.

Duonuo fell asleep after crying, and Xi Geer carried Duonuo into Hao Duoyu's arms.

Hao Duoyu wiped away the tears on Duo Nuo's face, "My sister said that the Hong family intends to marry the Du family."

Brother Tang's eyes darkened, "How about a Hanlin bachelor?"

A Hanlin bachelor is a rare person in the court. How could the Neutral Party easily marry the Hong family?

Hao Duoyu said in a deep voice: "Hong Wuzhao created several chance encounters and coaxed the Du family brother around. The Du family brother made trouble in the Du family and insisted on marrying the Hong family. Although Du Pai had a tough attitude, But after all, I still feel sorry for my brother, and my attitude has softened somewhat."

Brother Tang lowered his eyes and thought deeply.

After leaving, Brother Xi has been haunted.

Brother Tang didn't say much. After Jing Yinyun left, he said, "Brother Xi, although you sold yourself to me, I don't regard you as a human being."

Brother Xi looked at him with a slight smile on his lips. Trembling, he choked out, "Brother Tang, I want to be with Hao Duoyu, I love him."

Brother Tang softened his brows and stretched out his hands to hold him in his arms, "Okay."

Brother Xi hasn't called him that for a long time.

Brother Xi seemed to have taken off his shackles and cried loudly.

Invited by the Chamber of Commerce, Brother Tang went out early in the morning, but he still hadn't come back after dark.

Cheng Junyin was worried and went to the Chamber of Commerce, but was told that the bosses would leave before dark.

Chengjunyin asked, "Where did they go?"

The doorman of the Chamber of Commerce hesitated for a while before saying, "The Hong's brothel."

Chengjunyin's face turned dark.

Hong's brothel not only entertains men, but also women and men.

The dog is sleepy and his hair is numb.

It's over, the adults are really angry.

Chengjun Yin led the people to rush towards the brothel. Seeing their menacing approach, Old Yu stepped forward with a smile. Before he could say anything, Chengjun Yin put a knife across his neck and asked, "Where are the people from the Chamber of Commerce?"

Old Yu's face turned pale . He was so frightened that he trembled and said, "They're all gone, they're all gone."

Chengjun Yin pressed his hand hard, and the sharp blade cut through the old man's neck where the layers of skin and flesh were stacked together.

The old man was so frightened that his voice changed, "There is only one brother left, on the third floor, in the private room on the far left of the third floor."

Chengjun Yin threw the knife away and rushed up to the third floor.

As soon as he arrived at the door of the private room, he heard a faint sound in the private room.

The voice was high and low, with pain and joy mixed in the forbearance, and Chengjun Yin's eyes were about to burst.

The moment he pushed the door open, a slender hand grabbed his wrist. He looked back, his ferocious expression froze as if he was stupid when he saw the intact Brother Tang.

Brother Tang whispered, "Husband, let's go."

The raging anger in Chengjun Yin's heart disappeared in an instant, and he let Brother Tang pull him and walked out without saying a word.

When Lao Yu saw the fat on Brother Tang's childhood face trembling, he thought of something and looked in the direction of the private room on the third floor in horror.

When they walked out of the brothel, there was a scream from the third floor, and the entire brothel was in chaos.

That night, everyone knew that the head of the Hong family, Hong Wuzhao, did not love his brother and his men, so he hung out with a group of men all night long. The battle was so fierce that it was said that the white gauze curtain was stained red with blood.

Brother Tang also received a "brutal" punishment after he led Chengjun Yin back to his home.

When the sky was bright, Brother Tang opened his eyes.

What caught his eye was Chengjun Yin's stubbled chin. He kissed her, and his voice was soft and hoarse, "Have you calmed down, husband?"

Chengjun Yin said he was angry, but more out of fear.

He pressed Brother Tang's head on his chest and rested his chin on Brother Tang's head, "Tell me what's going on?"

"After I arrived at the Chamber of Commerce, Hong Wuzhao said that the location would be changed to a brothel. They praised me and said While mocking me, I admitted that I was aroused. On the one hand, I was unwilling to give in, and on the other hand, I wanted to see what Hong Wuzhao wanted to do." Brother Tang sighed, "Hong Wuzhao forced me to drink. Just in case, I secretly exchanged my drinks with his. After drinking, the bosses all left one after another like human beings. I watched Hong Wuzhao's face getting redder and redder, and I thought I couldn't just It was so easy for him, so I called all the male prostitutes in Hong Wuzhao's name."

He looked up at Cheng Junyin with an innocent look in his eyes, "I heard that Hong Wuzhao enjoys playing with his brothers, and I just thought so. Let him have a taste of being played, am I wrong, husband?"

"You are right." Cheng Junyin covered Brother Tang's eyes and said after a while, "Brother Tang, you have become bad.

" The son pursed his lips in dissatisfaction, but Cheng Junyin smiled.

"But what should I do? I seem to love you even more."

Brother Tang pursed his lips and smiled shyly, "The marriage between the Hong family and the Du family will not work out."

Chengjun Yin realized later and looked at Brother Tang with extremely complicated eyes. .

It turns out that this is Brother Tang's real purpose.

He smiled and said, "You've gone too far this time."

Hong Wuzhao was probably ready to kill Brother Tang at this time.

Brother Tang acted coquettishly, "It's okay, I have a husband."

Chengjun Yin hugged Brother Tang tightly and sighed, "Yes, you have me."

Brother Tang asked again: "Husband, where is Taotie? I want to He's doing something for me."

"Taotie has entered the palace." Cheng Junyin pinched Brother Tang's fleshy face, "What bad idea are you thinking about?"

Brother Tang puffed up his face and spoke vaguely. I want to rescue those brothers."

Hong Wuzhao takes pleasure in torturing his brothers. After he is frustrated, he will definitely go to his brothers to vent his anger.

Chengjun Yin let go and said in a deep voice: "You can't go."

Brother Tang said softly: "I have been looking for a long time since I came to the capital but I haven't found any clues. This is a good opportunity."

Chengjun Yin mentioned Brother Tang His son's chin said, "I will take action on this matter."

That night, in a remote house in the suburbs.

When Hong Wuzhao was holding a whip and was about to vent his anger on his buddies, Cheng Junyin led his troops to break in and captured the stolen goods.

Without exception, all the brothers in the house were abducted. Some of them have accepted their fate, some have begun to learn to please Hong Wuzhao, some are despairing, and some are resentful.

Cheng Junyin dug up fifty corpses in the mountain behind the house. The corpses looked miserable.

When this incident came out, it shocked the whole country.

Some people came from thousands of miles away just to bring home the body of their long-lost brother.

There are also people who don't want to recognize their brother. They just think that his innocence has been ruined and the family tradition has been ruined. They pretend that nothing happened.

The Hong family was implicated, most of their industry was shut down, and the imperial merchants were also deprived.

The Jing family became the new imperial merchants.