Chapter 93 When Xiao Zhuzi was assassinated

, Brother Tang nodded and said, "That's what I meant."

Chengjun Yin lifted the quilt up to make sure it covered Brother Tang's back, "The Red Que Witch was rescued."

Brother Tang was confused. , "When?"

"Just now."

Brother Tang felt something was wrong, "A few hours ago, Boss Hong just found me and asked me for someone."

Chengjun Yin asked: "Do you think it was not Hong who rescued the Hongque Witch? "

I'm just guessing." Brother Tang yawned.

Chengjun Yin patted his back, "Go to sleep, don't think about it."

Brother Tang responded in a daze, and fell asleep within a few seconds.

The next day, when Brother Tang woke up, he asked Huo to find out if the Hongque witch had returned to Hong's house.

It didn't take long for Huo to come back, "I'm back, and it's useless."

Brother Tang was choked, and he patted his chest gently. After he recovered, he asked, "What does it mean to be useless?"

Huo explained, "I almost died from exhaustion. The doctor said that thing is useless."

Brother Tang: "..."

Brother Xi asked: "Are you still going out today?"

Brother Tang's eyes softened, "Tomorrow is the Mid-Autumn Festival. I have to buy some things and go back to my house to arrange them."

He stood up and walked out, "Let's invite Xingyun to come with us."

Jing Xingyun was squatting on her horse. It was a cold day, but Jing Xingyun was sweating all over.

Xiao Zhuzi was also squatting on horseback, but for a child who had just learned to run, squatting on horseback was obviously a bit difficult.

This caused Xiao Zhuzi to do the squatting in a perfunctory manner, but no matter how perfunctory he was, he was still sweating all over and his face was red.

Seeing Brother Tang, Xiao Zhuzi ran over and said, "Father!"

Brother Tang caught Xiao Zhuzi and wiped the sweat on his head with Ropa.

"Stop practicing. Come go out with me today."

Jing Yinyun's eyes lit up, "Then I have to take a shower. I'm covered in sweat and feel uncomfortable."

She did what she said, and she became furious as soon as she finished speaking. Ran.

Brother Tang glanced at Wei Mei and asked, "Where is Wei Mei ?

"

Remote location.

Brother Xi was hostile to Wei Mei, and when he saw Wei Mei coming, he didn't give him a good look.

"Hello, Master Wei." Xiao Zhuzi greeted Wei Mei solemnly.

He always remembered that Wei Mei had been his master.

Wei Mo smiled gently, "Why are you here?"

Xiao Zhuzi explained seriously: "My grandma and grandpa have gone out, and Xiao Zhuzi is left alone."

Wei Mei asked, "Does the old man have anything to do?"

Xiaozhuzi said nonchalantly: "Grandpa did something wrong. Grandma kicked grandpa out of the room yesterday!"

Wei Mo was stunned and surprised by this.

Brother Xi covered Xiao Zhuzi's mouth, feeling a little embarrassed.