Chapter 23 bamboo jar

Brother Tang's earlobes were slightly red, and suddenly he heard a knock at the door. He stood up and walked out, opening the door a crack.

Hao Duoyu outside the door was overjoyed when he saw Brother Tang, "Finally I found you!"

Brother Tang walked out, closed the courtyard door, and explained: "There are brothers in the courtyard who have not yet left the pavilion."

Tan Tan My brother is a brother who has not left the court, so he needs to keep a distance from his foreign husband.

Others would also consciously stay away from the kitchen when working, firstly to avoid suspicion, and secondly to avoid too much contact with Cheng Er and causing gossip.

Hao Duoyu expressed his understanding, and asked anxiously, "Can Brother Cheng come out for a while?"

"My husband is busy making sauce." Brother Tang thought for a moment, "You can talk to me about the sauce. ."

Hao Duoyu was slightly surprised.

This was the first time he saw a brother who could take charge.

"All the sauces are used up, do you still have them here?"

Chili oil and sesame sauce are more useful than he imagined. The dishes he made with these two sauces are very popular, but at the same time, the sauces are also consumed. very fast.

When he was still very happy about the restaurant business, someone from the kitchen came to him and asked for the sauce.

But where is the sauce? Cheng Er didn't come to him for a long time, so he had to find it himself.

"No." Brother Tang looked at Hao Duoyu's suddenly drooped eyebrows and continued: "But I can rush some for you in case of emergency."

Hao Duoyu's eyes lit up again, "Thank you!"

Brother Tang was at the door. A table and chairs were set up under the big banyan tree, and a pot of tea was brought over. "Wait here for a moment."

Hao Duoyu nodded and urged Brother Tang to hurry in with his eyes.

As soon as Brother Tang walked into the yard, Cheng Junyin came out with a large pot of chili oil. When he saw him, his eyes wandered, "Brother Tang, why didn't you go into the house to rest?"

Brother Tang looked at him. His head was covered with hot sweat, and the anger in his heart turned into distress. While he was asking people to put the chili oil in cans, he wiped the sweat on Cheng Junyin's forehead with a handkerchief, "Husband, go and have a rest, here I'll arrange it."

Chengjun Yin opened his mouth, but Brother Tang stopped him before he could speak, "I won't do the work."

Chengjun Yin saw that Brother Tang's eyes were not good, so he stopped and said, "Okay, thank you for your hard work, husband.

Brother Tang poured a glass of water into his hand and said, "Hao Duoyu is here to rush the goods. I asked him to wait outside to see how much there is in the pot. Should I give it to him first?" Hearing this ,

Chengjun Yin smiled. He said, "It's up to you to decide."

Brother Tang was convinced.

He knew that his husband intended to let him take charge of the family independently. Although he thought it was too shocking, he did not want to refute his husband's intention.

Her husband won't let him do the hard work, so he can only help her husband by doing these things.

A large pot of chili oil finally filled thirty-two bamboo cans, and Aunt Niu and Mr. Hao helped take the thirty bamboo cans out.

Seeing the door open, Hao Duoyu rushed over.

Brother Tang said, "There are thirty bamboo cans of chili oil in here. Let's take it for emergencies first."

"New packaging?" Hao Duoyu picked up a bottle of chili oil and looked up and down, left and right, but didn't see anything. Where it could be opened, he asked doubtfully: "How do you open this thing?"

"Unscrew it." Brother Tang covered it up for him with his own hands. He was full of surprise, "Can this be done like this?"

He praised, "Good thing. ! Good stuff!"

He shook the chili oil so much that it didn't leak out, which shows how good the seal is.

Such a good thing can be used for more than just sauce!

There are so many uses that he can think of right now that he can't even count them.

Brother Tang saw his thoughts and said with a smile: "These bamboo jars are made by my uncle. If you are interested, you can go to Xiong's house in Duodou Village to find him."

"Okay! Okay!" Hao Duoyu He couldn't put it down and asked again: "Is there any sesame paste?"

Brother Tang just said: "You're too late."

Hao Duoyu understood and said, "I'll ask the waiter to come and get it tomorrow."

He took out ten taels of silver . , "I'll give you the money first. Remember how much I take. If it's not enough, tell me in advance."

Cheng Er gave him the goods first, and he also had to show a certain degree of sincerity.

Brother Tang did not refuse.

Because he was in a hurry, Hao Duoyu came over on horseback. He put away the sauce and suddenly asked before leaving: "Brother Cheng has an older brother?"

Brother Tang said bluntly, "Yes, not familiar."

Hao Duoyu laughed. He said, "He just came over to borrow a horse from me, but I didn't borrow it."

Cheng Dacai was very high-spirited when he borrowed the horse from him. He obviously just wanted to borrow his horse to show off, but he chose to give a high-sounding, formal reason. One after another came, but he didn't want to listen and found an excuse to send them away.

Brother Tang's mouth curved in an inconspicuous way, "Very good."

Hao Duoyu saw that he was smiling undisguisedly, and finally left with peace of mind.

After impulsively rejecting Cheng Dacai, he still regretted it. Now it seems that his judgment was correct. Cheng Dacai and Brother Cheng were not from the same group.

Brother Tang was just about to go back to the yard, but before he could push it, the door opened.

Mr. Hao walked out carrying something on his back. When he saw him, he smiled and said, "Cheng Er asked you to go back and rest for a while. Don't be too tired."

Brother Tang looked at the basket behind him in confusion and explained, "Cheng Er wants to I grind these sesame seeds into powder. "

There is no graphite in the yard, so I have to grind it under the old banyan tree at the end of the village.

Brother Tang was slightly startled.

The sesame seeds are all mushy, so why grind them into powder? Could it be that your husband wants to do something else to eat?

He thought for a while, turned around and walked out. He had to buy a stone mill.

To make sesame paste, you need to grind sesame seeds into powder. The stone mill in the village is shared by the village, so they can't always go there to grind it.

It was dark, Brother Tang was lying on the bed massaging Chengjun Yin, "Husband, what new food do you want to make with sesame paste?"

"Make sesame paste." Chengjun Yin held down Brother Tang's hand, "Bottom of the pot The sesame seeds on top are burnt, but the sesame seeds on top are not.

But the sesame seeds have spoiled their taste and cannot be used to make sesame paste, so he thought of sesame paste.

He said: "Sesame paste is very filling, so there is no need to hide the method."

Sesame paste is cheap, easy to make, and easy to make.

They only collect good sesame seeds, and no one wants the lower-quality sesame seeds. If they can be used, it will give some poor families in the village who have not had enough to eat all year round more hope of survival.

Brother Tang smiled, "I know."

He understood his husband.

Before dawn, Chengjunyin was woken up by intermittent knocking on the door.

Brother Tang's eyelashes trembled slightly. Seeing that he was about to be awakened, Chengjun Yin quickly covered his ears and whispered to comfort him, "Good boy, sleep a little longer."

Brother Tang shrank into his arms and fell asleep again. past.

Chengjun Yin stood up gently, put Brother Tang's clothes under the quilt and covered him, then turned around and walked out quickly, opening the door before the other party knocked on the door again.

There were four or five people blocking the door, and they didn't look like they were in a group. When they saw Chengjunyin coming out, he twisted his fat body to push the people around him away, and squeezed in front of Chengjunyin desperately, "Boss Cheng, I want to talk to you about the sauce business!"

"Boss Cheng, I came here first. Boss Wang, don't squeeze me!"

"I was obviously here first!"

A group of people in brocade uniforms said. Juan Yin was so crowded in front of him that his face was red and his image was completely gone.

Cheng Junyin knocked lightly on the door, and everyone looked at him.

He pointed to the door and whispered: "My husband is still sleeping."

Everyone was startled and closed their mouths.

Chengjunyin walked out, closed the courtyard door tightly, then narrowed his eyes and said, "Want some sauce? Okay."

Everyone was happy, and Chengjunyin continued: "Queue up, first come, first served."

Boss Wang was the first to rush forward, "I want the rest!"

The other bosses became red-eyed and almost tore Boss Wang to pieces on the spot.

They finally found Cheng Junyin, and they stayed here all night just to buy the sauce. In the end, Lao Wang, the great grandson, actually bought the goods directly!

So what do they buy? Wasn't waiting all night in vain?

Seeing that they were about to quarrel again, Cheng Junyin's face darkened. Just as he was about to say that he was done with the business, the door behind him suddenly opened.

Everyone froze and swallowed guiltily when they saw Cheng Junyin's gloomy face.

It's over, it really woke people up.

Brother Tang glanced at them, put the pen and paper into Cheng Juanyin's hand, and said quietly: "Register one by one, the number of each person cannot exceed fifty."

No one moved, because they thought that a brother said this Never mind.

Cheng Junyin's face turned cold, "Didn't you hear that?"

Boss Wang thrust fifty taels of silver into Brother Tang's hand, "Forty cans of chili oil and ten cans of sesame paste."

He said while peeking at Cheng. Juan Yin felt greatly relieved after seeing Cheng Juan Yin lower his head and write down the number.

Although it is incredible, the person in charge of this house is really a brother!

"A jar of chili oil and sesame paste is fifty cents. The money you gave me is more than you paid."

Brother Tang said while giving the money to Boss Wang. Boss Wang almost doubted his own ears, "A jar is only fifty cents?!"

He thought that such a rare thing would cost at least one or two per jar.

He paused and asked, "How much does it weigh?" It was so cheap, so the quantity must be small.

"It weighs three kilograms." Brother Tang smiled slightly, "What we want to do is long-term business." No matter

how rare chili oil and sesame sauce are, they are just condiments. My husband's goal is to make their sauces affordable to everyone. The price Naturally, it won't be set too high.

Everyone gasped, this was too cheap.

"I want fifty cans of chili oil!"

"I want thirty cans of sesame paste and twenty cans of chili oil!"

"I want more money, can I order more?"

The crowd shouted, "Get out!"

The sun was high in the sky. At that time, one carriage after another slowly drove out of Tianchong Village, attracting frequent glances from the villagers.

"Are you here to discuss business with Cheng Er?"

"A horseman just left yesterday, and so many carriages came today. It's amazing."

In the past, few carriages came to their Tianchong Village all year round. So many things come one day.

"Cheng Er is really going to be prosperous."

Someone said angrily, "What's the point of being prosperous? Cheng Er cheats, plays tricks, and likes to beat people. Who knows how he earns his money?"

The bachelor in the village laughed, "This is what he said. You are the only one who believes it. Have you forgotten that Cheng Er was called a prodigy by his husband when he was a child? "

"It seems like this."

"Old bachelor, what do you mean by that?"

The old bachelor was mysterious. He said, "I'm telling you, don't tell anyone else."

Everyone came over and nodded.

The old bachelor's thoughts drifted away, "This Cheng Er..."