Chapter 18 Recruiting people to collect things

Brother Tang asked him, "Then can we let them pick peppers and sesame seeds, and we can pay for them?"

Chengjun Yin suddenly lowered his head to look at Brother Tang, and kissed Brother Tang hard on the face. After a while, "Brother Tang, you are so smart."

He was worried about how to deal with the people in the Cheng family, and Brother Tang came up with an excellent method for him.

Brother Tang covered his face in shame, buried his head in Chengjun Yin's arms, and complained in a low voice, "Husband, this is outside!"

He would be laughed at if he saw it.

Cheng Juanyin took the opportunity to straighten his hair and comforted him, "No one saw it."

"Really?" Brother Tang looked up and around, and he breathed a heavy sigh of relief when he saw that there was no one around.

Cheng Junyin thought his nervous look was cute and couldn't hold back the smile on his face.

"Husband, is it funny?" Brother Tang narrowed his eyes and looked unhappy.

Cheng Junyin's heart skipped a beat, and the next second he felt pain in his waist, and he took a deep breath.

The bullock cart slowly drove into the village. The old man at the entrance of the village stared at it for a long time with squinted eyes. Then he suddenly stood up and walked in with a cane. As he walked, he shouted, "Oxcart! Oxcart! That boy Cheng Er bought an oxcart." ! There is an ox cart in our village!"

"An ox cart?"

"Really?"

The villagers came over after hearing the noise and surrounded the ox cart.

"Yo! This cow looks so handsome!"

"Cheng Er, how much did it cost?"

"Cheng Er is really promising, how long did it take for them to be separated? Liang will probably regret it until his intestines are blue."

Cheng Er Juan Yin did not expect that the villagers would be so enthusiastic towards them because of a bullock cart. Now the bullock cart was forced to stop in place, unable to move, and the cows exhaled through their noses irritably.

"Hey, you bought so many things?"

Mu extended his hand and tried to uncover the linen covering the oxcart, "Let me see what you bought."

Brother Tang quickly pressed down the linen with quick eyes and hands, "It's nothing.

Mu took his hand back unwillingly and said angrily: "What kind of expensive thing are you buying? You can't even look at it?" Brother

Tang ignored him, and Cheng Junyin shouted while driving the bullock cart forward with difficulty. Walk.

A quarter of an hour later, the bullock cart was finally driven into his yard.

There were people outside the yard who looked in with unfulfilled interest, looking at the calf with very passionate eyes.

Cheng Junyin carried the basket on the bullock cart to the thatched house and put it away. After closing the door, he rushed to Li Zheng's house.

Brother Tang put the chickens and ducks in the yard and added water to the sink.

The cow seemed to be thirsty and drank water quickly, waving its slender tail to drive away mosquitoes.

Aunt Niu also came over to watch the fun, with a smile on her face, "This cow looks great, you will be more relaxed in the future."

She paused, seemed to remember something, and asked: "Do you only have one acre of thin farmland now? Brother

Tang nodded, and Aunt Niu said silently, "Buying cattle is a good thing, but fields are our foundation."

If she had extra money, she would definitely buy fields first.

Only when there are too many fields to plow, will cattle be bought to help.

Brother Tang and Cheng Er are still too young after all.

Brother Tang thought about it carefully and understood what Aunt Niu meant, and agreed: "That's the truth."

It's time to discuss buying the land with her husband.

Li Zheng had just heard that Cheng Er had bought a cow and wanted to take a look at it. Before he went out, he saw Cheng Er walking over. He looked behind Cheng Er and saw that there was no cow. He was a little disappointed, but when he looked at Cheng Er, he still had a smile on his face. satisfy.

Tianchong Village has been laughed at by other villages because it has no cows, and even his appearance is lower than that of other villages.

Now that there are cows in their village, he wants to see who else dares to laugh at him!

Li Zheng's surname is Cheng and his given name is Chang Bu. He is a distant relative of Cheng Juan Yin. According to his seniority, Cheng Jun Yin has to call him uncle. However, since he became Li Zheng, people in the village called him Li Zheng or Cheng Lizheng. Chengjun Yin also shouted.

"Li Zheng, I have something to trouble you."

Cheng Changbu touched his white beard and asked, "Is it related to your cow?"

Chengjun Yin did not expect Li Zheng to get the news so quickly, shook his head and said , "I want to recruit people."

Cheng Changbu's hand stroking his beard tightened, "Recruiting people? Why? Can food be included?"

Chengjun Yin answered Li Zheng's questions one by one. After Li Zheng listened to his words, Then he asked: "How much is the salary? What are the requirements for recruiting people? How many people are hired?"

"Ten coins a day, only women and brothers with good moral character, five people."

Li Zheng shook his hand.

Ten pieces a day! You only need to sit and work. With such good conditions, everyone in the village may want to go!

"What if Mrs. Liang also wants this job?"

Although Mrs. Liang is the daughter-in-law of the Cheng family, even if he has no conscience, he cannot say that Mrs. Liang is virtuous.

But Mrs. Liang is Cheng Er's biological mother. If Mrs. Liang really wants this job, it would be unfilial to Cheng Er not to give it to her.

A glimmer of light flashed in Cheng Junyin's eyes, "Li Zheng, before recruiting people, I want to collect chili peppers and sesame seeds in the village. These two things are available in the mountains, and the price is three cents per pound."

"Three cents!" Li Zheng's eyes widened. Staring.

These three cents may not seem like much, but a person can pick up dozens of kilograms in one trip to the mountain, which is equivalent to a person earning hundreds of cents a day, which is a lot of money.

His expression straightened, "No, Cheng Er, you haven't answered my question yet." He

was almost taken over by Cheng Er.

"The peppers and sesame seeds in the mountains are limited, first come first served." Chengjun Yin smiled slightly, "On the first day, I only accept the peppers and sesame seeds from my family."

How much can Mr. Liang earn in one day of work? If Cheng Dacai and the others could seize the time of this day, they could earn at least hundreds of cents.

But this money seems easy to make, but it is not easy. Cheng Dacai is lazy and lazy, and Cheng Wang and Liang can't bear the hardship. Even if they are given a day to earn this money, how much can they earn?

But in the eyes of outsiders, he gave such a good money-making opportunity to his family. Even if the family was separated, he would still miss his family, and no one could fault him.

Li Zheng snorted and said, "You guys have already made the plans, haven't you?"

A short-sighted person like Mr. Liang would definitely not have time to think about recruiting people when he saw the purchase price of three cents per pound. Waiting for Mr. Liang's reaction Come here, the recruitment has been completed. Even if Mr. Liang wants to step in, it depends on whether the recruited people are willing. After all, there are only five places. With such good recruitment conditions, no one wants to give up the place. Liang.

Chengjun Yin knew that Li was a sensible person, so he did not deny it. He only asked, "Where are you?"

Li Zheng raised his eyebrows and said, "He went to work in the county. Do you have anything to do with him?"

Chengjun Yin said bluntly, " I want to ask him to help me collect peppers and sesame seeds. After all, there are good and bad things growing on the mountain. Since I paid for it, I want to collect the good ones."

"Okay," Li Zheng smiled, "I will do it for him. I'll ask him to find you tomorrow."

He stroked his beard and said, "You're a very smart boy."

Cheng Sanzi is his son, and no one in the village dares to do it. Even Chengwang and the others couldn't use their hands and feet.

Cheng Junyin raised his eyebrows and said, "Thank you."

He asked Li Zheng for help, so he had to give Li Zheng some benefits.

He asked Cheng Sanzi to collect the things. It was true that he was on guard against Chengwang and the others, and it was also true that he wanted to give Cheng Sanzi this good job of making money.

Li Zheng patted him on the shoulder and said, "Okay, you can go back and do your work. Leave this matter to me."

It was rare for his son to have a good job, and he couldn't mess with it.

As a father, he felt sorry for his son who was working so hard all day long and still couldn't make any money.

When Cheng Junyin returned, Brother Tang was looking at the cow in a daze, not knowing what he was thinking. He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he didn't even notice him approaching.

He hugged Brother Tang from behind and asked aloud: "What are you thinking about?"

Brother Tang was startled, but when he turned around and saw it was him, he breathed a sigh of relief, "Ms. Liang came just now and said there was a lot of work in the fields and it was noisy. They are making a fuss about borrowing the calf."

Cheng Junyin's expression changed, and he grabbed Brother Tang and looked up and down, "Did she hit you?"

Brother Tang shook his head, "Aunt Niu is here, she is with you. Mrs. Liang said that the cow had been borrowed by her, and Mrs. Liang wanted to make trouble, but she couldn't make trouble with Aunt Niu."

He puffed up his face and said, "Husband, I don't like Mrs. Liang."

He knew that this was a big unfilial thing, but Liang didn't . Shi is not good to her husband, and he doesn't even want to call her 'Mother'.

"I don't like her either." Cheng Junyin never told Brother Tang about his life experience, but Brother Tang was very sensitive. Even if he didn't say anything, Brother Tang could detect Liang's malice towards him. .

He didn't want Brother Tang to worry about these things, so he asked with a smile, "Do we have a tacit understanding?"

Brother Tang glared at him and his eyelashes trembled.

Cheng Junyin felt itchy because of the trembling eyelashes and always wanted to touch them.

He thought so and did so. When Brother Tang looked at him doubtfully, he realized that he had not stopped.

He put down his hand guiltily, changed the subject and said, "Let's go back to the house and see how much money we have left."

Brother Tang's eyes lit up, "Yeah."

He endured the calculation and waited for his husband to come back and calculate with him. .

Li Zheng worked very efficiently. Half an hour later, everyone in the village knew that Chengjun Yin would collect peppers and sesame seeds at a high price starting tomorrow.

No one knew exactly how much Cheng Junyin wanted to charge, but in this kind of thing it was always better to strike first, and you would feel at ease only when you had the money in hand. But at this time, Li Zheng said that Cheng Er would only accept the money from Cheng Wang's family on the first day. of chili peppers and sesame seeds, and harvest as much as you can.

Everyone's eyes turned red with envy. After all, no one knew whether Cheng Er would continue to collect the next day. Even if he did, no one knew how much he would collect.

However, the Chengwang family has no such concerns.

Someone has calculated that if a catty is three cents, if Cheng Dacai quickly gets tired and runs up the mountain two or three times, he can get a hundred catties. This hundred catties is three hundred cents!

This is equivalent to Cheng Er giving this money to them in vain!

Mrs. Liang was so stunned by the pie that she ran back with a smile on her face and asked Cheng Wang to go up the mountain to pick peppers.

Cheng Wang was still angry because Cheng Er refused to lend the cow. When he heard the good news, he slapped his thigh suddenly and said proudly: "I knew that brat didn't dare to leave us alone!"

Mrs. Liang couldn't help laughing. He said from ear to ear, "The money is calculated by the pound. When the time comes we stuff the soil into it and we can get even more money!"

"Yes!" Cheng Wang's face lit up with joy.

Working for Cheng Juan Yin as an old man has already given Cheng Jun Yin face. Does Cheng Jun Yin still dare to dislike the dirt in their chili and sesame seeds?

He picked up the hoe and said as he was about to go out: "Isn't Dacai sleeping in the house? Call him up too."