Chapter 88 Rotten peach

Mrs. Wu's face turned cold, and she looked gloomy when she saw Brother Tang's retreating back.

She asked her servant, "Is the person here really Mr. Cheng?"

The servant responded with trepidation.

Mrs. Wu's hands tightened and her nails dug into her palms.

At the entrance of Wu Mansion.

When Brother Tang came out, he saw Cheng Junyin standing outside the carriage waiting for him.

The wind was a bit strong, blowing the corners of Chengjun Yin's clothes to fly.

Brother Tang unconsciously quickened his pace and threw himself into Chengjun Yin's arms.

Chengjun Yin caught him firmly and smiled softly, "Why is my Brother Tang so enthusiastic today? This really flatters my husband."

Brother Tang buried himself in his arms and said in a low voice, "My husband is so awesome . Man, Brother Tang is jealous."

Chengjun Yin stroked his back, "Brother Tang, don't be angry, I'll just recruit you."

Brother Tang raised his head, his face slightly red, and his eyes seemed to be hidden. Under the bright starlight, it was astonishingly bright, "Husband, you will do what you say!"

"Okay." Cheng Junyin hugged him to the carriage board with both hands, "Hurry in, it's windy outside."

Brother Tang pouted. After getting into the carriage, Chengjun Yin was about to get in when he suddenly noticed a gaze.

He looked back and saw a woman standing inside the gate of Wu Mansion, looking at him dreamily.

He was familiar with this look, and immediately frowned and got into the carriage.

Inside the door, Wuying's cheeks were red and her heart was beating fast.

That rich and handsome man is her future husband.

When her servants heard that Chengjun Yin had come to pick up Jing Tangyun, she wanted to come and take a look at Jing Tangyun.

Although her mother warned her that she would accept Chengjun Yin no matter how beautiful or ugly he looked, she still felt unwilling to do so.

She was so beautiful. If she really married an ugly guy and had to be equal to a brother because of this ugly guy, she would feel sick in her heart. How could she accept it?

But he didn't expect Chengjun Yin to be very different from what he imagined.

Cheng Junyin is not ugly, he is better looking than all the young men in Chanzhou.

When she saw Cheng Junyin smiling at Jing Tangyun, she subconsciously replaced herself as Jing Tangyun. She felt that her legs were weak and her body could not stop trembling.

She thought that such a gentle smile should belong to her, not to a bitch who didn't understand anything.

"Yingman!" Mrs. Wu frowned, "What's the matter with you? I called you several times?"

Yingman grabbed Mrs. Wu's hand suddenly, looking excited, "Mom! When can I marry him! I want it right away. Marry him! "

My mother is right. My brother's status is inherently inferior to that of a woman. Even if she is an ordinary wife, she can step on Jing Tangyun, just like my mother did to the crazy brother in the backyard.

Mrs. Wu's expression paused, "This matter is not urgent."

"Why not? Is it because Jing Tangyun is unwilling?"