Chapter 83 Open an academy to recruit wives

Zou Tongzhi was stunned, "Who is it?"

This guy is so good-looking, he can't be the husband of some big shot, right?

"The magistrate of Chantie County is my husband." Brother Tang said proudly, but Zou Tongzhi sneered, "That seventh-grade official? Do you think I am afraid of him?"

"Although my husband is a small official, But..." Brother Tang raised his eyebrows and smiled charmingly, "My husband is also the King of Yongzhen given by the emperor! Are you scary?"

Zou Tongzhi didn't believe it at first, but when he saw Brother Tang coming from his waist, After taking out the token from Prince Yongzhen's palace, his face turned as white as wallpaper.

"How is that possible? Why didn't you tell me, sir?"

Brother Tang smiled and said nothing.

The husband believed that Yi Ao did not know his identity as King Yongzhen, otherwise Yi Ao would not have used that tone when writing to him.

It stands to reason that Yi Jie is Xiang Jue's person. Even if others don't tell Yi Jie, Xiang Jue will definitely tell Yi Jie.

If Yi Xie didn't know about it, then someone must have deliberately concealed it from Yi Xie.

This person could only be Xiang Jue.

Then why did Xiang Jue do this?

Because of distrust.

Although Yi Xie is a Xiang Jue person, Xiang Jue never trusts Yi Xie.

Xiang Jue was afraid that Yi Xie would be scrupulous about what he did if he knew Cheng Junyin's other identity, and he was even more afraid that Yi Xie would betray him, so Xiang Jue simply kept it secret from Yi Xie and asked Yi Xie to be a blind-minded knife. .

By the time Yi Ao realized something was wrong, Yi Ao had already offended someone and had no way out.

Zou Tongzhi knelt on the ground with a pop, taking out the money and admitting his mistake.

Brother Tang asked the shopkeeper to collect the money, then looked at a table of almost untouched food, and asked slowly: "Have you ever told you that Chantie County is very poor?"

Zou Tongzhi said with cold sweat on his head, "Yes! Yes! " The prince told me!"

"It's a shameful waste. You have spent money on these meals, so please eat them all," Brother Tang said gently, "When you finish eating, you leave."

The delicious food on the table rolled his eyes and fainted on the spot.

Brother Tang asked someone to splash him awake, "If you can't eat it, just stuff it in for him."

"Yes!" The waiters were extremely excited.

They had never had enough to eat, and what they hated most was people who wasted food.

Brother Xi looked at Brother Tang blankly, and suddenly murmured, "Househusband, you are becoming more and more like an adult now."

Sure enough, two kinds of people cannot sleep in the same bed.

Brother Tang was stunned, and smiled softly for a while, "I want to get closer to him."

My husband has been teaching him, teaching him how to behave with others, and teaching him to protect himself.

Her husband has a subtle influence on him, and he has been trying to get closer to her husband.

As soon as he walked out of the restaurant, he saw Chengjunyin getting off the carriage. When he saw him, Chengjunyin scanned him up and down. When he saw that he was fine, he asked, "Where is Zou Tongzhi?"

Brother Tang said innocently: "Zou Tongzhi is eating."

He took Chengjunyin's hand and walked back, "After eating, he may leave."

Upon hearing this, Chengjunyin knew that Brother Tang had done something bad, and he smiled fondly, "I knew you would do bad things."

Brother Tang retorted confidently, "If your husband knows, why don't you let him enter the Bamboo Restaurant?"

Chengjun Yin touched his nose guiltily.

He admitted that he was lazy, but he only needed to know that Brother Tang would not be bullied.

Brother Tang was confused, "Husband, if Xiang Jue really wanted the coal mine, why would he send such a mentally ill person here?"

Chengjun Yin laughed softly, "Brother Tang can even curse people."

Brother Tang blinked. Eyes crossed, "Husband, please answer me quickly."

"Last time I almost killed my father-in-law by attacking Juesheng in the east and west, but this time I'm just repeating the same trick." In the middle of Chengjun Yin's words, an aunt suddenly came over and stuffed him with two meat buns. , "Sir, eat the meat buns. They have just been made and are hot!"

Chengjun Yin held a meat bun and looked at each other blankly. Brother Tang snatched the bun from Chengjun Yin's hand and wanted to return it to the aunt. The aunt had already run away.

Brother Tang turned back to look at Chengjunyin, "Husband..."

Chengjunyin said helplessly, "Walk faster."

He was afraid that there would be more things in his hand.

Brother Tang quickened his pace and asked, "What do you mean, husband, that Zou Tongzhi is just a cover-up?"

Chengjun Yin nodded, "As expected, the person Xiang Jue really arranged has already arrived at the coal mine."

Brother Tang Er paused and suddenly realized, "No wonder my brother and Chang Yuan went out early in the morning."

I heard that my brother was still drunk when he went out.

When it got dark, Yu Wuyang came back.

Perhaps due to a hangover and lack of sleep, Yu Wuyang's face was dark and scary.

When Xiao Zhuzi saw Yu Wuyang from a distance, he opened his hands and ran towards Yu Wuyang. Halfway through, he saw Yu Wuyang's face clearly, so he turned a corner very naturally and threw himself into Yu Changyuan's arms.

Yu Changyuan was flattered, "Xiao Zhuzi! You still recognize me!"

Yesterday he wanted to play with Xiao Zhuzi, but Xiao Zhuzi ignored him.

When he went out today, he was still thinking about how to talk to Xiao Zhuzi when he came back.

How could Xiao Zhuzi recognize Yu Changyuan? He was simply seeking advantages and avoiding disadvantages, and found a safe haven at will.

Brother Tang saw Xiaozhuzi being so clever despite being so small, and said with a smile: "Husband, were you like this when you were a child?"

Chengjun Yin denied, "I didn't!"

Brother Tang narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

Yu Wuyang felt even worse when he saw Xiao Zhuzi ignoring him.

He took out ten thousand taels of silver, and Yu Changyuan laughed at him, "How can you ask for money for such a small bamboo? You might as well buy him a candied haws, and he might even look at you a few more times."

Yu Wuyang glanced at him With one glance, he handed the 10,000 taels of silver notes to Brother Tang and said very sincerely: "Brother, for the sake of these 10,000 taels of silver notes, can you let Xiao Zhuzi play with me?"

Everyone: "... ..."

Brother Tang took the banknote and called softly, "Xiao Zhuzi, uncle is tired, can you go and hug him?"

Upon hearing this, Xiao Zhuzi pushed Yu Changyuan away without any nostalgia, and Yu Changyuan's heart broke. Under the shocked eyes, he walked towards Yu Wuyang resolutely, opened his hands, with a sullen face, and opened his mouth seriously, "Hug..."

Everyone was shocked.

Did Xiao Zhuzi speak?

Xiao Zhuzi tried his best to make a sound, "Uncle, hug!"

Yu Wuyang smiled in surprise. He picked up Xiao Zhuzi and said, "Okay, uncle, hug me!"

Brother Tang pursed his lips and handed over the 10,000 taels of silver notes. Stuffed into Chengjun Yin's arms.

If I had known earlier, I wouldn't have accepted the money. Xiao Zhuzi hasn't called his mother-in-law yet.

Chengjun Yin saw that Brother Tang was in a mood, and laughed in a low voice, "Okay, didn't Xiao Zhuzi just listen to your words?" After

Xiao Zhuzi learned to walk away, he was like a demon king, and the family couldn't do anything to him. , but as long as Brother Tang makes a sound, Xiao Zhuzi becomes a good baby in an instant.

Brother Tang was comforted and felt much better.

After Xiao Zhuzi saw Yu Wuyang smiling, he felt that the task was completed and started looking for Brother Tang again.

When Yu Wuyang saw the little bamboo struggling, he put the little bamboo down, and the little bamboo jumped into Brother Tang's arms, "Mu! Mu!"

He raised his little head and clenched his little fists, "Mu! Mu! Father!" Brother

Tang's eyes widened in surprise, and he kept grabbing Chengjunyin's hand and screaming, "Husband! Husband! Did you hear that?"

Chengjunyin tried his best to restrain Brother Tang. He reminded in a low voice: "I saw it, I saw it! Brother Tang, calm down."

He didn't mind that Brother Tang was excited. After all, in his eyes, Brother Tang was excellent no matter what.

But he was afraid that Brother Tang would be too embarrassed to go out after he calmed down, and he might be angry at him for not reminding him.

Brother Tang was stunned for a moment and turned back stiffly. When he saw a few pairs of eyes staring directly at him, his face instantly turned red.

Chengjun Yin whispered, "Isn't Yuemu looking for you? Go quickly."

Brother Tang didn't dare to raise his head and ran away with the little bamboo in his arms.

Seeing Brother Tang's hurried back, Chengjun Yin clenched his fist to his lips to stop the smile on his lips.

Yu Wuyang's eyes were smiling, "My brother-in-law is also true-hearted."

Yu Changyuan said openly, "Brother-in-law is really interesting."

After saying this, Chengjun Yin looked over, with murderous intent in his eyes.

Yu Changyuan hurriedly explained: "Just appreciation!"

After the fuss, a group of people moved to the study room, and Yu Wuyang briefly explained the situation at the coal mine today.

As Cheng Junyin expected, he attacked Juesheng from the east and west, and arranged for his men to lead hundreds of soldiers to occupy the coal mines by force.

If Yu Wuyang and Yu Changyuan hadn't led their men to guard the coal mine, the coal mine would have been in Xiang Jue's pocket at this time.

Yu Wuyang looked worried, "Brother, you ruined his plan twice. I'm afraid he will attack you regardless."

Chengjun Yin's eyes were dark, "I'm only worried that he will attack my family."

Yu Chang Yuan comforted him and said, "Xiang Jueren is in the capital. It's so remote here. The most he can do is send some dead soldiers to kill you. But you are protected by the royal guards, and those dead soldiers won't be able to succeed so easily."

Chengjun Yin He pursed his lips.

Xiang Jue knew that there were secret guards guarding them, so how could he not make preparations.

Yu Wuyang pondered for a long time and asked, "Does my brother have any plans to be promoted in the near future?"

The more power Chengjun Yin has, the less Xiang Jue dares to touch him easily.

"Brother is joking." Chengjun Yin said, "How can I leave before things are done?"

Yu Wuyang was silent.

Chengjun Yin said softly, "Brother, after returning to Beijing, please help me take care of a few people."

Yu Wuyang was surprised, "There are still people you know in the capital?"

Chengjun Yin only smiled and said, "June is the month. The palace test."

Yu Wuyang raised his eyebrows and smiled slightly.

When Yu Wuyang left, Jing Yinyun, who said she would not see him off, hid beside the city gate and only returned home after seeing the person go away.

County magistrate's office.

Yu Changyuan pestered Chengjun Yin, "Second cousin! Brother! Good brother! Just tell me, I just want to know how to torture people in the Book of Heaven."

Chengjun Yin was impatient with being pestered and threw him away. Give him some drawings, "Make these things, and I will tell you how to torture people in the Book of Heaven."

Yu Changyuan looked at the drawings for a while, and his eyes widened in an instant, "This, this, this, These are all weapons!"

They were weapons he had never seen before.

If these weapons can really be made, why should the rest of the country be afraid of the two countries of Chu!

Chengjun Yin patted him on the shoulder and said solemnly: "The future of Yu State is left to you!"

Yu Changyuan felt unprecedented pressure. With tears in his eyes, he said movedly: "Second cousin, I I won't live up to your expectations."

I didn't expect that my second cousin would think so highly of him.

He walked away with his head held high and his head high with great ambition.

Cheng Junyin looked at his back and sighed, "Brother is right."

Yu Changyuan was indeed easy to fool.

Hao Duoyu knocked on the open study door, and Cheng Junyin asked him to come in.

As soon as Hao Duoyu came in, he said sadly, "Sir, the academy has been built, but there are no teachers."

Chengjun Yin raised his forehead, "Hasn't there been a teacher here in the past half month?" As

soon as Hao Duoyu said this He got angry and said, "Are they considered masters? They don't have much ink in their stomachs, but they are more angry than the others. They started talking loudly before they even talked for a few words. Some wanted ten taels of money, and some didn't teach me. If you don't teach the poor, some of them still want to be Xiaozhuzi's master!"

Chengjun Yin sighed quietly, "Let's recruit more, brother." Hao Duoyu

left with a sad face, thinking that if he still couldn't recruit, He went to the next county to recruit people, but he didn't believe that he wouldn't be able to recruit a good wife.

Brother Tang was playing with Xiao Zhuzi in the pavilion. When he saw the sad face of Hao Duoyu, he asked doubtfully: "What's wrong with Hao Duoyu? But what happened to my husband?"

Brother Xi said, "He is worried about his wife. There is no good husband in the whole Chantie County."

Brother Tang thought for a long time, then picked up the little bamboo, "Let's go to the Bamboo Restaurant."

Brother Xi was puzzled, "Didn't you say you won't go out today?"

Brother Tang kept walking, "My husband needs me, so I will naturally go out."

The next day, all the scholars in Chantie County knew that Zhuzi Restaurant was going to hold a book expo. Yes, the winner will get the guest card of Bamboo Restaurant.

It is said that with this card, you will not need to queue up in the Bamboo Restaurant in the future, and you can get a 20% discount on your purchases.

Chen Youge was sitting in his shop, listening to the discussions among the bosses of the chamber of commerce.

Someone ridiculed, "What VIP card? It's not real money, so no one will go."

Someone retorted, "Didn't you see it when you came here? The entrance to the Bamboo Restaurant was crowded with people."

Someone else said, "Seriously, Don't you want that card?"

Everyone was silent.

Chen Youge said out loud: "When will we invite Boss Tang to join our chamber of commerce?"

They used to see Jing Tangyun as a brother, so they tacitly excluded Jing Tangyun.

At that time, no one thought that Jing Tangyun would do such a good job in business.

Everyone looked at each other, and someone asked: "Will he come in?"

Everyone was silent again.

At the end, someone sighed heavily.

On the day of the book fair, the Bamboo Restaurant was full of customers.

Scholars show off their talents. Standing on the second floor, Brother Tang watched from the beginning of the book expo to the end of the book expo.

What is unexpected is that the VIP card will eventually be obtained by a brother.

The brother's name is Wei Mei. He is simply dressed in simple clothes. When he talks, his back is straight and his eyes are firm. Even if he wins in the end, he just smiles humbly at everyone.

Someone asked him if he was from Chantie County, and he shook his head.

Brother Xi said, "Master, do you think he can do it?"

"Yes." Brother Tang said decisively, but when Brother Xi was about to go downstairs to find Wei Mei, Brother Tang stopped him, "No. Urgent."

Brother Xi was puzzled and was a little anxious when he saw Wei Mo walking out of the restaurant. "Master, everyone is gone."

Brother Tang's eyes darkened, "Let Hao Duoyu check him out."

Brother Xi suddenly realized. , "Househusband, you are right."

Coincidentally, before Hao Duoyu started checking people, Wei Mo took the initiative to come to the academy and recommend himself.

Hao Duoyu saw that Wei Mei was humble and polite. Although he had the character of a scholar, he was not arrogant. Hao Duoyu said, "Okay, it's up to you."

It's so difficult to find a good wife.

After settling on a wife, the academy began to enroll students, and Hao Duoyu also began to investigate Wei Mei.

Although Hao Duoyu thought there was nothing wrong with Wei Mei, he still had to investigate.

After all, don't be afraid of ten thousand in everything, just be afraid of the unexpected.

The results found out were the same as what Wei Mei said.

Wei Mei is from Qianchen County. He was going to Beijing to take the exam, but his money was stolen on the way. He didn't bother to go back and wandered all the way to Chantie County.

"Master Wei said that he will leave if we have enough money to support him, so that we can also pay attention to the new master." Hao Duo sighed happily, "His arrival has really solved my urgent need."

Brother Tang murmured, "No wonder."

Hao Duoyu asked, "No wonder what?"

"He gives me a different feeling from ordinary people." Brother Tang guessed, "His family should be well off."

The matter of college enrollment was aroused in Chantie County.

"Have you heard? The county magistrate said that as long as the children of coal mine workers go to the academy, they don't need to pay any fees to study. They can study without paying!"

"Is it true?"

"Really! That's the place in my house. "You came back from the coal mine to tell me this!"

"Oh! If I had known

, I would have pushed my guy to work!" I've earned so much money from doing business, I can definitely afford it."

Time flies, and in a blink of an eye, it's Xiao Zhuzi's first birthday party.

Xiao Zhuzi can already speak a complete sentence. Xiong Beimiao keeps praising Xiao Zhuzi for being smart. Xiao Zhuzi understands when others praise him and walks happily with a snappy sound.

Yu Changyuan specially rushed back from the iron mine to attend Xiao Zhuzi's first birthday party. He not only wrapped a big red envelope for himself, but also brought a box of things. "These are collected by the seven aunts and eight aunts in the capital."

He said. He sighed softly, "It's really shabby. So many people just scraped together such a small amount."

Chengjun Yin said: "..."

Yu Changyuan dared to say this in front of him.

He asked people to move the things back to the study. Although Yu Changyuan was curious, she did not dare to let him open the box.

The landowners in the county took advantage of this to get closer to Xiao Zhuzi, and some wanted to arrange a marriage with Xiao Zhuzi, which scared Brother Tang and hugged Xiao Zhuzi tightly.

Xiao Zhuzi's future husband must be chosen by Xiao Zhuzi himself.

Chengjun Yin politely declined, which the landlord felt was a pity for, and added: "I have a little niece at home who is in her prime years..."

Before he could finish speaking, Chengjun Yin's face turned dark and he asked someone to ask the landlord out.

Xiao Zhuzi's wife also came to celebrate Xiao Zhuzi's first birthday party.

The master bowed his hand to Chengjun Yin and said, "Sir, I'm here to say goodbye."

He said he was Xiao Zhuzi's master, but in fact he didn't teach Xiao Zhuzi anything.

When he came, Xiao Zhuzi couldn't speak, let alone walk. He was not like a master, but more like Xiao Zhuzi's nanny. '

At first he wanted to leave, but the adults gave him too much, and the request was just to find something for Xiao Zhuzi to do. He couldn't bear the money, so he stayed.

But now, it's really time for him to go.

"My son wrote a letter saying that my grandson is sick and I have to go back and take a look." He paused and sighed: "I am getting old too. I came to the county town just to make some money. Now that I have earned money, it is time to go back. "

At this age, he has given up hope of applying for the imperial examination.

Now that he has money, he wants to go back and take care of himself.

Chengjun Yin did not persuade him, but after paying the money, he let the master go.

Xiaozhuzi no longer had his wife to take care of him, so he began to pester Brother Tang every day. If he didn't see Brother Tang, he would fill the yard and call him "mother, father, mother, father, mother, father, mother, father" until Brother Tang showed up.

Cheng Junyin was interrupted by Xiao Zhuzi every time he wanted to make out with Brother Tang. He became angry and said, "This brat is too clingy!"

Brother Tang wiped the sweat from Xiao Zhuzi's forehead and said worriedly, "The weather is getting worse. It's getting hotter."

As soon as June arrives, the day seems to be changing, getting hotter day by day.

Fortunately, my husband urged the farmers to harvest the crops in the fields early.

Otherwise, in a few days, the crops in this field will probably be cooked by this damn weather.

"By the way, husband, have you collected all the taxes and grains this time?"

"Enough. This year the average yield per mu in Chantie County has more than doubled compared to last year. It is said that when Hao Duoyu went to collect taxes and grains, the people still I'm afraid I haven't given enough." Cheng Junyin's eyes were sad, "Don't you feel that I have been neglected recently?"

Brother Tang was either thinking about Xiao Zhuzi or the important events in Chantie County during this time.

Brother Tang covered Xiao Zhuzi's eyes and quickly kissed Cheng Junyin on the face.

Chengjun Yin finally waited for Brother Tang to take the initiative. Just as he was about to hug Brother Tang, he lowered his head and met Xiao Zhuzi's big dark eyes.

Cheng Junyin: "..." I feel aggrieved! I've never been more frustrated!

"You should cover it for a while." After the kiss, Brother Tang removed his hand from covering Xiao Zhuzi's eyes, without taking his feelings into consideration at all.

well!

Brother Tang smiled with his eyebrows creasing, "The sauce workshop is about to be built. When the reputation of the sauce spreads, more people will come to Chantie County, and my husband is not afraid that other taxes will not come in."

In previous years, the tax revenue of Chantie County did not increase because the people had no money, but this year Chantie County has developed rapidly and well. Now that the people have money, the tax will naturally be collected.

Chengjun Yin took the little bamboo by its collar and threw the little bamboo away, and hugged Brother Tang tightly, "You don't need to worry so much."

Brother Tang naturally snuggled into Chengjun Yin's arms, "It's so sunny "What kind of crops can survive in the field?"

"Cassava, potatoes, and the peppers and sesame seeds you told me." Chengjun Yin ignored Xiao Zhuzi's angry glare and kissed Brother Tang on the face like a showoff. I have already arranged it."

Brother Tang blushed slightly and pushed Chengjun Yin away, "Don't make trouble, Xiao Zhuzi is still watching."

Chengjun Yin said expressionlessly, "Brother Tang, let's take Xiao Zhuzi away . Send it to the academy."

Brother Tang: "..."

He thought Chengjun Yin was joking, but before dawn the next day, Chengjun Yin took Xiao Zhuzi out of the bed and took him to the academy.

Wei Mo saw a strange carriage approaching from a distance. He stared at it motionless. After the carriage stopped, he stepped forward and asked, "But the county magistrate."

"It's me." Chengjun Yin opened the curtain and said The little bamboo, which was not yet fully awake, was stuffed into Wei Mo's hand.

Wei Mei hugged the little bamboo, "Don't worry, sir, I will teach the young master well."

"You can just treat him like an ordinary student." Chengjun Yin said, "There is no high or low status in the classroom, and the same should apply to all male brothers." "If he does something bad, how should he be disciplined?"

Wei Mo was stunned for a moment, then he smiled and said, "Your Majesty, I was enlightened by your words."

Cheng Junyin looked at Xiao Zhuzi and said, " Give him more homework."

Xiao Zhuzi woke up as soon as he heard this. He opened his mouth and complained loudly.

Chengjun Yin got into the carriage without looking back. Gou Jing explained awkwardly: "Little Zhuzi has such a temperament, Master, please bear with me."

He remained silent.