Chapter 54 Cheng Junyin was rescued.

When it was dark, Taotie came back.

It was in a mess, its hair was caked, its claws were covered in mud, but it had an intact Ganoderma lucidum in its mouth.

It stepped on the doctor unceremoniously and woke him up. As soon as the doctor opened his eyes, he saw a pair of black and red eyes staring at him, which frightened him so much that he almost died on the spot.

After cursing Taotie ten thousand times in his mind, he finally prepared the medicine and sent it to Brother Tang.

Brother Tang put the medicine aside to cool and smoothed Taotie's hair with his hands.

Taotie knew that he was too dirty, so he lay down next to Brother Tang, seemingly lazy, but his red eyes were alert.

Brother Tang saw Taotie's fatigue and comforted him in a gentle voice, "It's safe here. Have a good rest. We'll go back when you wake up."

He raised his eyebrows at Taotie, "I have a way to save my husband."

Taotie moved his ears and slowly closed his eyes.

The doctor just thought it was unbelievable that this thing could kill a person in an instant, but it was more docile and well-behaved than a dog in front of Brother Tang.

After Tang Geer drank the medicine, the doctor said, "Don't worry, you have to rest for at least one more day."

No matter how good the Ganoderma lucidum is, it is not a magic medicine. He said that one day is conservative.

If conditions permit, Brother Tang will have to rest for at least a month.

Brother Tang said warmly, "I think I'm fine."

The doctor blew his beard angrily and stared, "Are you the doctor or am I the doctor!"

Brother Tang shrank his neck and did not dare to say a word.

The doctor relented again.

This guy is also eager to save his husband, so why should he be so mean to him?

He said, "If you want to leave tomorrow, let the people in the kitchen pull you away. Your body will never be able to walk that far."

The people in the kitchen will definitely bring a trolley if they want to pull sesame seeds, and Brother Tang will not do it either. Heavy, let him lie on the cart and drive away. The people in the kitchen would not refuse even for Sesame's sake.

Brother Tang looked at the doctor and narrowed his eyes, "Yeah."

He knew that the doctor was doing it for his own good.

Celestial Insect Village.

In the sauce yard, there was an endless stream of people returning money. The money left by Brother Tang had long been used up. Hao called the workers to take out the money and return it to the merchants, but it was still not enough.

After hearing the news, Cheng Sanzi stopped collecting sesame seeds from other villages and returned all the remaining money to the merchants. As soon as he sent the merchants at the door, villagers came to ask about the sesame peppers.

"Now that Cheng Junyin has been arrested and Brother Tang is missing, are they not going to collect anything?"

"How can this be possible? I have planted peppers and sesame seeds all over the fields at home. If he doesn't collect anything, What are we going to do as a family of five?"

"If he doesn't collect the sesame seeds from other villages, he will have money to collect our things."

"At first, I didn't agree with him collecting sesame seeds from other villages, but now something happened! "I believe

Cheng Er, it's impossible for his sauce to kill people. When the county magistrate finds out his innocence, he will be released."

"Brother Tang has run away, do you still believe him? "

Cheng Er is so kind to Brother Tang. Now when something happens, Brother Tang runs faster than anything else. Is he afraid that he will take all the money away?"

Mu Chai took advantage of the crowd and said, "Brother Tang. He ran away. Chengjun Yin is not here. We can use the things from his house to pay for it. Chengjun Yin asked us to grow the sesame seeds and peppers. Why would he refuse to harvest them now? "

"Yes!" Someone raised his hand! , and as he was about to rush into the sauce yard, Wang Caohan blocked the door with a hoe, "No one is allowed in!"

He didn't understand so many truths, but he knew that Cheng Er was a good person, and good people should not be treated like this. .

Mr. Hao rushed out and pointed at everyone and cursed angrily, "Do you still have any conscience? When Cheng Er got rich, he wanted to lead us to live a good life. Now when something happens to him, you all want to steal his things. Aren't you afraid? Are you being stabbed in the spine?"

Everyone was ashamed when they heard this.

Li Zheng came over panting heavily, "Don't stop them, let them in!"

He said angrily, "If you are not afraid of having a bad conscience for the rest of your life, then go in now!"

The noisy crowd fell into a deathly silence.

Wang Caohan stepped aside, but no one dared to enter.

Cheng Sanzi said comfortingly, "There is a noble person behind Cheng Er to help him. Brother Tang went to find this noble person. I know it is difficult for you to support your family, but everyone has seen what Cheng Er has done for the village these days. I hope For this reason, please give Cheng Er some time. When Cheng Er comes back, he will give everyone an explanation."

Everyone looked at each other, and someone said, "If someone really wants to cause trouble, it depends on whether other people agree. "

As soon as he finished speaking, many men stood up and blocked the sauce yard.

Some people came to take advantage of the situation, while others came to protect the sauce yard.

Although Tianchong Village is small, there are many people.

They don't guarantee that everyone is a good person, but at least most of them are people with conscience.

Mu Che lowered his face unwillingly.

"It's not good!" Mo Er hurriedly ran to Liang Zheng and said before he could catch his breath, "Ms. Liang took Chengda Cai to the county government to file a complaint."

After the accident, Xiong Dou was worried that Mrs. Liang would She took advantage of the chaos to do bad things, so she asked him to drop everything and go to Chengwang's house to keep an eye on her, while she went back to Duodou Village to borrow money.

Everyone was anxious.

It was Cheng Dacai's fault that Cheng Dacai was beaten, but it was a fact that Cheng Er beat up others.

If this matter were usually reported to the county government, Cheng Dacai would definitely not be able to get a good deal, but Cheng Er is now the person to be punished. If Liang confuses right and wrong and puts all the blame on Cheng Er, Cheng Er will be punished even more. Sin is undoubtedly a road to death.

If Cheng Er doesn't come back, who will they find to sell sesame chili? Who do you ask for money from? Who can I ask for an explanation?

This Liang wants to kill all of them.

Li Zheng's face was frighteningly dark, "Is there anyone who wants to follow me to the county government office to testify for Cheng Er?"

They didn't want everyone to know about this kind of scandal, but Cheng Dacai wanted to die!

"Me!"

"Me!"

Countless people raised their hands. Li Zheng was very pleased and said in a slower tone, "Then let's go."

A group of people walked toward the county in a mighty manner. Before Cheng Sanzi could take a breath, another businessman came to refund money.

This time the businessman seemed to have heard something and brought a group of fierce-looking boys with him.

Cheng Sanzi asked the female friends to hide in the yard, and he blocked the outside of the sauce yard, saying: "If you want to refund the money, leave your name, and I will send the money back another day."

"Another day?" The leading businessman snorted coldly. He said, "I want it today!"

He raised his hand and waved, and the boy was about to rush in. Unexpectedly, a group of strong men suddenly rushed beside him and blocked the boy.

Cheng Sanzi was stunned for a moment, and there was warmth in his eyes.

Although the people of Tianchong Village often have disputes internally, they are very united externally.

The businessman didn't expect that a group of troublesome people would appear on the way, and his face was extremely ugly.

"Are you determined not to return this money to me today?"

Cheng San gritted his teeth and was about to respond, but was interrupted, "Wait!"

The waiter from Duoyu Restaurant came with an ox cart and got off. The man behind the car hurriedly pushed a bag of silver to Cheng Sanzi, "This is the one hundred taels of silver my shopkeeper owes boss Cheng, and now I have paid it back."

Cheng Sanzi was stunned, and then heard the waiter ask: "Is there anything else? Sauce."

"Yes." Cheng Sanzi came to his senses, "How much do you want?"

The waiter said cheerfully, "As much as you want!"

He doesn't believe the nonsense about sauces poisoning people. It doesn't matter if they don't know the truth. , it is enough for his shopkeeper to know the goods.

Cheng Sanzi showed his first smile of the day, "Okay, let me finish the matters here first."

He returned the money to the businessman. The businessman took the money and sneered at the waiter, "I didn't expect Shopkeeper Hao to see it. It's a day of blindness."

"Shopkeeper Chang, you can't say this nonsense," the waiter's expression remained unchanged, "My shopkeeper is not you, so you're making a mistake."

Shopkeeper Chang said, "..."

Shopkeeper Chang rolled up his sleeves and left. Er came back with an oxcart loaded with sauce.

There was only one road from the county seat to Tianchong Village. The merchant who wanted to return the goods hesitated when he saw the waiter leaving with a cart full of sauces.

The first one to make a lot of money from sauces was Duoyue Restaurant. If they all gave up the sauces and Seung-Er turned around again, wouldn't it still be Duoyue Restaurant that was cheaper?

Boss Wang sat in the carriage and gritted his teeth and said, "Go back!"

The boy was puzzled, "Boss, why?"

"It's just ten taels of silver. I'm willing to gamble with it."

Bet on a chance.

Brother Tang has already warned that whoever refunds the money will not be able to buy the sauce. If Cheng Junyin is fine, the person who refunded the money will have no place to buy the sauce even if he wants to.

Ten taels of silver were not worth the risk.

Boss Wang was not the only one who had such an idea. The carriages in twos and threes turned around and went back. The other carriages became more hesitant when they saw it, and soon followed suit.

Cheng Sanzi was worried that the money in his hand was still not enough, but he was pleasantly surprised to find that fewer businessmen came to refund money, and it became easier to talk.

Cheng Sanzi no longer had so much pressure and began to worry about Cheng Junyin in the county.

dungeon.

After leaving the house, Chengjun Yin could not sleep day and night.

He stared outside the cage all the time, not daring to close his eyes until his eyes were bloodshot.

He was afraid that when Brother Tang was caught here, he would not be able to rush to protect Brother Tang immediately.

"Ta! Ta! Ta!" The sound of rapid footsteps came from outside the cage. Cheng Junyin rushed over and looked out through the gap in the cage with his face stuck.

He walked out of the house quickly with a gloomy expression, followed by a slim woman, but it was not Brother Tang.

Chengjun Yin was stunned.

"Your husband ran away." Wu Jian sneered and emphasized, "Chengjunyin, your husband stole the oxcart and ran away after hearing what happened to you."

Chengjunyin loosened his grip on the cage and seemed to calm down. , In fact, my heart is like a knife.

Brother Tang can't run away.

The only possibility is that Brother Tang went to Qinzhou to seek help from Qin Menglian.

But Qin Menglian was not in Qinzhou.

Qinzhou has high mountains and long roads, and Brother Tang is so good-looking. If he encounters a bad person on the road, how will he protect himself?

Even if Brother Tang didn't meet any bad guys, how could Brother Tang be able to endure traveling back and forth in his current state?

Wu gradually looked at the woman, "This is my eldest daughter Wu Yan, what do you think of her?"

Wu Yan bit her lower lip and glanced at Cheng Junyin shyly.

She was not willing to marry a vulgar farmer who could not read or write, but when she saw Chengjun Yin, she felt that this man was different from other farmers.

Cheng Juanyin saw Wu Jian's plan at a glance and said with an indifferent expression, "No."

Wu Yan glanced at Cheng Juan Yin in disbelief.

She was actually disliked? Wu Jian

choked and gritted his teeth and said, "Chengjunyin, don't toast me and you will be fined with wine." Chengjunyin sneered, sat down with his legs bent, and said with an indifferent expression as when he was just captured, "As you wish

."

His chest heaved violently as he became angry, and he glared at Wu Yan fiercely, feeling that Wu Yan was not charming enough!

Wu Yan felt aggrieved. Although she was not as beautiful as a celestial being, she could not be inferior to a farmer.

It was obvious that the farmer was blind and did not know her kindness.

A yamen servant came over in a hurry and whispered something in his ear.

Wu Jian smiled and said, "Let them wait at the yamen."

The yamen officer withdrew in response. Wu Jian looked at Cheng Junyin with stern eyes, "Cheng Junyin, I gave you a chance, but you didn't cherish it."

He framed Cheng Junyin. Juan Yin's matter could not withstand scrutiny, so he did not dare to use this reason to kill Cheng Juan Yin. Otherwise, once Qin Menglian pursued him, he would not be able to keep his black gauze hat on his head. But what if Cheng Juan Yin really broke the law?

As an official who is the father and mother of the people, he has the responsibility, so what is wrong with redressing the grievances of the people?

When the time comes, if Qin Menglian has any grievances, he can't find any fault with him, and he can even push the complainer out as a shield.

Although it was a pity that he couldn't get the sauce recipe, Cheng Junyin could neither be used by him nor bring benefits to him, so he had no choice but to die.

Cheng Junyin raised his eyelids, his eyes dark but not panicked.

Wu gradually gritted his teeth.

Is Cheng Junyin really not afraid of death?

When he mentioned Brother Tang, Chengjun Yin was completely panicked. Is Brother Tang more important than his own life?

He gave an order, "Come here, pull him out!"

"Yes!" The officer with a knife opened the door and walked in. He was about to arrest Cheng Junyin, but Cheng Junyin shook them off and walked ahead. He didn't look like a prisoner. , but it was an adult who came to inspect the dungeon.

The officer was frightened by Cheng Junyin's momentum, and when he came to his senses, Cheng Junyin was already walking ahead.

The room gradually turned green, "Trash!"

At the gate of Shanxiang County, Brother Tang slowly moved off the cart. When he landed, his stomach hurt. He hurriedly covered his stomach, stabilized his breathing, and then said to the cook, "Go from this direction and you will see a large blue brick courtyard around midnight. This is the key. All the sesame seeds should be stored in it. You can just go in and move it."

He had the keys to his home and workshop with him. Carry it with you.

"After you use up the keys, you bury them near the door and in the corner."

Just in case, Brother Tang added, "If there are no sesame seeds in the yard, you can go to Tianchong Village to find Cheng Sanzi and ask for details. "Just ask him to bring you some sesame seeds."

"Okay." The chief cook asked worriedly, "Can you do it alone?"

They were in such a hurry that even a man could not handle it, let alone a pregnant woman. brothers.

Brother Tang smiled and said, "Okay."

His child is very strong. He has persevered no matter how hard the journey is. What can't he do?

The chief cook sighed slightly, "Then let's go."

Brother Tang nodded, and after parting ways with the chief cook, he took Taotie towards the Yamen.

Taotie was so dirty that his original appearance could no longer be seen.

When passers-by saw Taotie, they thought it was a wild cat or dog, and they all stayed away in disgust.

Taotie had no intention of paying attention to them. It was now dejectedly thinking about how to explain to Chengjun Yin later, and at the same time worried about whether Brother Tang's cub could hold on.

Brother Tang walked slowly. Halfway through, he broke out in a cold sweat due to the pain of the blisters on his feet. His stomach seemed to sense the weakness of his mother's body and began to ache.

He gently stroked his belly and said softly: "My child, my mother knows that you are feeling very uncomfortable, but we want to save your father. Please bear with it, bear with it..."

I don't know if he heard his words, but his stomach actually felt really uncomfortable. There was no movement.

At this time, the Yamen was already in a commotion.

Wu Jian originally thought that no matter who was right or wrong, he would always put the blame on Cheng Junyin. He was about to be sentenced, but suddenly a lot of people came to testify on Cheng Junyin's behalf.

He wanted the yamen to drive them out, but an hour ago, a yamen said that a group of soldiers had appeared in the county, and Hao Duoyu petitioned to take the yamen to find out.

He agreed without much thought, but it was not until just now that he discovered that Hao Duoyu had taken away most of the government officials, and the remaining few crooked melons and cracked jujubes could not stop these excited villagers.

Li Zheng knelt on the ground and said loudly, "Sir, it was wrong to inherit a large fortune. Yu Guo has always valued heirs, so it is understandable that Cheng Er beats people!"

Other villagers echoed incessantly, and Liang's face turned green.

"You beasts! What did my son do to offend you? Why do you want to frame him like this? My poor child!"

Mrs. Liang cried as she spoke, her cries shaking the sky.

Cheng Dacai thought he could kill Cheng Junyin, but he didn't expect these vulgar villagers to suddenly appear and intervene.

His teeth were itching with anger, but when he raised his head, he said with tears in his eyes, "Sir, this is slander! Slander!"

The only thing he could be sure of now was Wu Jian.

He is not stupid, he can see that Wu Jian's purpose is the same as his, and Wu Jian also wants to kill Cheng Junyin.

What he has to do now is to give Wu Jian a concrete evidence to convict Cheng Juan Yin.

His mind was spinning wildly, and he suddenly rolled his eyes and fainted on the spot.

Mrs. Liang was so frightened that she screamed. When she raised her hand and touched it, she found that Cheng Dacai had stopped breathing. She burst into tears, "Son, wake up and look at your mother!"

Everyone in the village was frightened. .

Cheng Dacai was fine just now, why did he suddenly die.

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened.

The room gradually became overjoyed, and he deliberately ignored the rise and fall of Cheng Dacai's chest for a moment, slapped the gauntlet, and shouted angrily, "Chengjunyin! What else do you have to say!"

Chengjunyin didn't say anything, just looked at Chengdacai. Wealth, eyes dim.

Brother Tan knelt on the ground and quietly raised his head to look at Cheng Dacai. When he saw Cheng Dacai's chest rising and falling slightly, his eyes widened.

Good guy, how dare you pretend to be dead after inheriting a fortune!

The room gradually saw that Chengjun Yin had nothing to say, and a proud smile appeared on his face. He was about to make a decision on Chengjun Yin's crime, when he suddenly heard an exclamation from the hall, "It's leaked!"

Cheng Dacai Meng The ground jumped up, "Was it leaked? Where did it get leaked!"

The noisy courtroom suddenly fell silent, and everyone stared at him intently.

For a long time, the people watching outside the courthouse were in an uproar.

"How dare he pretend to be dead? Isn't this a lie?"

"Does he really want to kill his brother?"

"I sympathized with him just now, but I really made a mistake!"

"He reacted so quickly, how could he look like he was seriously injured? "Human?"

Cheng Dacai's face turned pale, and he knelt down tremblingly, and forcefully explained, "Sir, please forgive me! I fainted just now, and I woke up when I heard the sound of running water."

Wu Jian's face turned green.

This great fortune really succeeds more than fails.

He glanced at Brother Tan, who had just spoken, with fierce eyes, "Chengjun Yin ignored his brothers and sisters and murdered his own brother. His crime was egregious, but because of his extenuating circumstances, he was exempted from the death penalty and sentenced to one hundred rods. He will be executed immediately!" "

If you can't be sentenced to death, then beat him to death!"

He didn't believe that Cheng Junyin could withstand this hundred battles.

Everyone's expressions changed with shock. Li Zheng still wanted to plead for Chengjun Yin, but the room gradually shouted loudly, "If anyone pleads for him, he will be punished with the same crime!"

Everyone's expressions changed in shock, and they all gnashed their teeth in hatred, but did not dare to say anything more.

Satozheng had tears in his eyes and lowered his head feebly.

Cheng Dacai and Liang were overjoyed and couldn't wait for Cheng Junyin to be beaten.

Cheng Junyin raised his eyelids with a deep look in his eyes, "Did you ask Mr. Xiang if you did this?"

Wu Jian's face changed with shock, and he stood up in fright, "What do you mean by this?" He

was about to go up . The yamen servant who caught Cheng Junyin stopped for a moment, not knowing whether he should continue or not.

The corner of Cheng Junyin's mouth raised a slight arc, "Your person is very favored by Mr. Xiang, but you also know that this kind of favor comes and goes quickly."

Wu gradually fell into a chair, full of emotions. Cold sweat on head.

Could it be that Cheng Junyin is Xiang Jue's person?

The atmosphere in the courtroom was strange, and Cheng Junyin looked gloomy.

He had already thought of this escape route when he was caught by Wu Jian.

Once Wu Jian suspected that he was Xiang Jue's lover, Wu Jian refused to let him go and did not dare to touch him easily.

Wu Jian stared at Cheng Junyin, thinking about Cheng Junyin's unusual way of talking, and then thinking about Cheng Junyin's calmness when he was caught, the more he thought about it, the more panic he became.

Could it be that the owner behind the sauce workshop is actually Xiang Jue, so wouldn't he have blocked Xiang Jue's way by arresting Cheng Junyin?

Li Zheng and others looked at each other with doubts on their faces.

Mrs. Liang became anxious and shouted to the officer, "What are you doing standing still! You adults have given the order, fight!"

"Wait a minute!" Brother Tang's voice came out suddenly, and Chengjun Yin's pupils shrank suddenly and he turned around suddenly.

Brother Tang stood at the door of the court. His face was pale, his cheeks were sunken, his lips were dry and cracked, and his usually clear and lively eyes were covered with red bloodshot eyes.

Cheng Junyin looked at him and suddenly his eyes turned red.

The room gradually did not recognize Brother Tang, and asked coldly: "Who is there?"

Brother Tang looked at Chengjun Yin who was not missing any arms or legs, calmed his mind, took out the dagger from his arms, "Jingtang from Tianchong Village Yun, bring the dagger of General Wan, the God of War, to seek justice for your husband Chengjun Yin!"

Everyone was in an uproar. As long as they were from the Yu Kingdom, no one knew the God of War Wan Baifan.

Cheng Junyin looked at the dagger in Brother Tang's hand and his breath froze.

Wu Jian almost suspected that he heard wrongly.

Why does this have anything to do with that evil god Wan Baifan?

He picked up the gavel and was about to order someone to catch this brother who dared to deceive the imperial official. Suddenly he thought that a group of soldiers appeared in the county today. He stopped and his thoughts were confused.

If Chengjun Yin was really Xiang Jue, then how could his husband be related to Wan Baifan?

Who doesn't know that Wan Baifan and Xiang Jue are sworn enemies. One of these two people must be lying, or both of them must be lying.

But he didn't dare to easily judge who was lying. If he made a mistake, his life would most likely not be saved.

Chengjun Yin walked up to Brother Tang as if no one else was around, snatched the dagger from his hand, and pushed him out, "Good boy, go to Duoyu Restaurant and wait for me. I'll be fine."

Brother Tang listened to Chengjun Yin's words. His voice and nose were sore. He knew he shouldn't cry at this time, but mist gathered in his eyes uncontrollably. He bit his lower lip and endured the grievance and whispered, "Husband, it hurts!"

He looked up at Chengjun Yin. , with tears in his eyes, "My feet hurt and my stomach hurts."

Chengjun Yin was going crazy.

He was angry with Brother Tang for taking matters into his own hands, and worried about Brother Tang's health.

The whole heart seemed to be split in two, half filled with rage and half filled with worry. When put together, it was a heartbreaking pain that was so painful that I couldn't breathe.

"Chengjunyin! Come back!" Wu Jian originally wanted to punish Chengjunyin for contempt of court, but when he thought that this couple had gathered the two people that Yu Guo could not mess with, he did not dare to convict him casually.

He regrets it now, so regretful that his intestines are green.

If he had known earlier, he should have found out the details about Cheng Junyin and Brother Tang before taking action against Cheng Junyin.

Now it's better, he is simply riding a tiger and can't get off, and he doesn't know what to do.

Cheng Junyin raised his head and looked directly at him, with a hint of threat in his eyes, "What my husband is carrying is the dagger of General Wan, the God of War. Don't you give my husband a seat?"

Wu gradually took a deep breath and gritted his teeth. : "Come here! Bring a chair!"

Chengjun Yin added, "Put on the futon, my husband is weak."

Wu Jian: "...Listen to him!" Chengjun Yin thought this court was nothing!

The chair was quickly brought up. Chengjunyin carried Brother Tang to the chair and put him down. He stood beside Brother Tang without even kneeling.

Cheng Dacai wanted to say something, but when he saw the panic and fear that could not be concealed on Wu Jian's face, he suddenly became speechless and his heart froze.

Wu Jianqiang suppressed his anger and asked patiently: "Brother Tang, why do you have the dagger of the God of War?"

"I encountered bandits on the way to Qinzhou. It was General Wan's soldiers who rescued me as a way to repay my kindness. , I presented the recipe of sesame paste to Mr. Wan, and donated tens of thousands of catties of sesame seeds to the army."

Brother Tang felt pain and moved his shoulder that was pinched by Cheng Junyin.

Cheng Junyin suddenly came back to his senses and hurriedly let go of his hand, but his emotions could not calm down.

Brother Tang encountered a bandit. If he hadn't encountered Wan Baifan's army, Brother Tang... would have died.

This realization made him shiver all over, almost unable to think.

Wu gradually almost cursed.

This guy is really tough! This kind of thing can happen to him!

Brother Tang continued: "The general asked me why I went to Qinzhou. I told him that I was going to Qinzhou to find a 'witness' to save my husband. After the general heard the reason, he gave me a dagger."

He paused and meant. He said deeply: "General, the county magistrate will definitely restore my husband's innocence, right?"

Wu gradually felt a pain in his chest, and felt the smell of blood in his mouth. He took a deep breath and said in a difficult tone, " Yes!"

Regardless of whether Cheng Junyin lied or not, at least what this guy said was true!

Because when that team of soldiers appeared in the county town, they were indeed heading towards Duodou Village with a cart!

In other words, no matter what happens today, he can't touch Chengjun Yin!

He was shocked, and with a gloomy look on his face, he changed the verdict to Cheng Junyin's innocence, to the crime of false accusation against Cheng Dacai and Liang, and sentenced each to twenty years in prison.

Everyone was overjoyed, but Brother Tang didn't dare to relax, and said again: "My husband was arrested because of eating people to death with sauce."

Wu Jian gave the master a look, and the master stepped forward and said, "We just found out this morning "The death of that couple was caused by accidentally eating poisonous weeds and had nothing to do with the sauce."

Wu gradually swallowed the taste of blood in his mouth, gritted his teeth and said, "Cheng Junyin, acquitted!"

Brother Tang's body tensed up. He raised his head to look at Chengjun Yin's gloomy face, raised his eyebrows and smiled in a flattering manner, "Husband..."

Chengjun Yin didn't want to pay attention to him, but saw Brother Tang's body swaying and he fainted.

"Brother Tang!" Chengjun Yin's heartbeat stopped and he subconsciously caught Brother Tang.

When Brother Tang woke up and saw the familiar beams, he blinked blankly.

He came home?

Steady and powerful footsteps came from the door, and he looked sideways.

The door opened, and Cheng Junyin walked in with a bowl of dark medicine. He paused slightly when he saw him waking up, turned his head and put the medicine on the table.

Brother Tang softened his voice to please him, "Husband..."

Cheng Junyin turned his back to Brother Tang, sitting on the chair and stirring the concoction without looking back.

Brother Tang's heart skipped a beat, knowing that Chengjun Yin must be very angry this time.

He held his hands and tried to get up, but unexpectedly there was movement. Chengjunyin suddenly stood up, as if he had eyes in his back, and pushed him back to the bed, his dark eyes filled with anger.

Brother Tang's long black eyelashes trembled slightly, and he admitted his mistake in a soft voice, "Husband, I know I was wrong. I won't dare to do it again next time. Please don't be angry, okay?"

Chengjun Yin gritted his teeth viciously.

He has heard Brother Tang say this countless times.

Brother Tang knows he is wrong every time and will do it again next time!

It's all because of his previous connivance that he raised Brother Tang to act so boldly!

He brought the medicine over without saying a word and fed it into Brother Tang's mouth one by one.

After drinking the medicine, Brother Tang was so miserable that his face wrinkled up and he didn't dare to say a word, for fear of offending her husband again.

Chengjun Yin originally made up his mind to ignore him, but when he saw this, he couldn't help but take out a candy from his arms and stuff it into his mouth.

Brother Tang narrowed his eyes and smiled, "Thank you, husband!"

Chengjun Yin did not respond to him and walked out with the medicine bowl.

Brother Tang watched Chengjunyin open the door and couldn't help calling, "Husband."

Chengjunyin's hand holding the door had veins bulging, but he gritted his teeth and resisted the urge to turn back and walked out.

Brother Tang's expression darkened, countless grievances surged into his heart, and his eyes turned red uncontrollably.

He knew he was wrong.

But whether your husband scolds him or hits him, why should you ignore him?

He was so scared, and felt as if something was tearing at him.

Cheng Junyin washed the medicine bowl and began to stew the medicine for Brother Tang to take at night.

The doctor said that Brother Tang's body was too weak. If the child died on the way, Brother Tang would still suffer from the disease even if his life was not saved due to excessive blood loss.

Fortunately, the child survived, but Brother Tang's situation was not optimistic.

"Cheng Er." The voice of Cheng San came from the door. Cheng Junyin walked out and asked: "What's the matter?"

Cheng San asked: "I have explained it clearly to the villagers, and the money borrowed by the villagers has been repaid. I still have three taels of silver left here."

He handed the broken silver to Cheng Juan Yin, "Is there anything else you can help me with?" Cheng

Juan Yin shook his head and said, "No more."

Looking in the direction of the wing, his eyes were worried, "Brother Tang, are you awake? Everyone is worried about him."

"Awake." Chengjun Yin's heart sank, "The doctor said he will stay in bed for at least a month to recuperate."

Not yet . It will definitely come back.

Cheng Sanzi patted Chengjun Yin's shoulder heavily and said comfortingly: "At least you are all back safely."

Chengjun Yin did not respond.

He would rather have something happen to him than Brother Tang to suffer like this.

After Cheng Sanzi left, Cheng Junyin took medicine and clean gauze and opened the door of the wing.

Brother Tang was lying on the bed, as if he was angry, with his back to the door.

Chengjunyin was angry and helpless.

How dare this little villain get angry with him in turn?

He didn't coax Brother Tang like before, but sat on the edge of the bed, lifted Brother Tang's feet onto his lap, and carefully removed the gauze on Brother Tang's feet.

The outer layer of gauze fell off, and the blood-stained gauze came into view.

Cheng Junyin's heart ached again.

Although he had already seen the wound on Brother Tang's foot, his heart still hurt when he saw it again.

The gauze was completely removed, revealing Brother Tang's bloody soles.

His face was tense, and his hands were shaking uncontrollably while treating Brother Tang's wounds.

Taotie said that Brother Tang walked most of the way back by himself in order to rush for time.

Because if he is lying on the bullock cart, the whole team will slow down in order to pull him.

Because of this, the blisters on Brother Tang's feet, which were not healed, became pus-filled and inflamed, to the point where they are now almost impossible to touch.

He sprinkled the medicine on the wound, and Brother Tang trembled all over. He was determined not to comfort Brother Tang, but wrapped the wound again with gauze.

Every time he looked at the wound, his heart ached and his anger grew stronger.

He tucked Brother Tang's feet back into the quilt, packed away the bloody gauze, and was about to walk out when he suddenly heard faint sobs coming from behind him.

His pupils shrank and he turned around suddenly, and saw Brother Tang's thin shoulders shaking slightly.

"Brother Tang!" He dropped the gauze in his hand and ran over. Before he could touch Brother Tang, he was opened by Brother Tang's hand.

"Let's go!" Brother Tang's eyes were red and he cried, "I will never be with my husband again!"

Chengjun Yin looked at his little face that was actually red from crying, and was completely panicked.

"Where do you feel uncomfortable? Where does it hurt? Tell me and I will go find the doctor."

He thought Brother Tang was crying because he felt unwell.

Brother Tang clutched his chest and cried until he gasped, "It hurts here, I feel uncomfortable here, wuwuwu... I feel so uncomfortable! It's all my fault! I hate my husband!"

Chengjun Yin heard what Brother Tang said. After saying this, my heart seemed to be broken. I couldn't help but hugged Brother Tang into my arms and kissed Brother Tang's earlobe lovingly. "My fault, it's all my fault. I shouldn't have done it on purpose." Ignore you, stop crying, I don't dare anymore."

He wiped away the tears on Brother Tang's face over and over again, caressing his chest to calm down, and the overwhelming regret almost overwhelmed him.

He knew clearly that Brother Tang was delicate and sensitive, but he still came up with such terrible ways to ignore Brother Tang and made Brother Tang feel so uncomfortable. He deserved to die!

Brother Tang was still pushing and pushing to prevent Chengjun Yin from hugging him. After hearing Chengjun Yin admit his mistake, he cried even louder. "

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

"

Brother Tang didn't listen to the explanation at all, and cried all over, "I'm so uncomfortable, and you still want to give me bad medicine?" Cheng

Junyin said . Two elders said, "You can only get better by taking medicine."

He tried to persuade Brother Tang with the child, "The fetus in your belly is also very weak now. Only by taking medicine can you save it."

Brother Tang stared at him. His eyes seemed to be looking at the heartless man, "You really only love the child and not me! Are you planning to divorce me after the child is born?"

Chengjun Yin: "..."

They say that pregnant women always He would become unreasonable. He thought that his well-behaved husband would not. Unexpectedly, not only did he not survive, but he also became the scene of a serious disaster.

Brother Tang is being unreasonable now. Brother Tang is not even listening to reason!

When night fell, Brother Tang was tired from crying and fell asleep.

Chengjun Yin brought hot water and wiped away the tears on Brother Tang's face.

Brother Tang frowned, as if he had been greatly wronged. There was a teardrop hanging on his eyelashes, and he sighed, "That's it."

He knew he couldn't defeat Brother Tang.

He put the facekerchief back into the basin, took it out and wrung it out to dry. Then he poured out the water and went into the kitchen to make tofu.

In fact, he just wants to go back to the house and give Brother Tang a hug to relieve the pain of lovesickness these days.

But although Brother Tang fell asleep, his anger was still not gone. If he didn't make some delicious food to comfort Brother Tang, he was afraid that Brother Tang would still make trouble when he got up tomorrow.

The cold wind howled at night, and a faint sigh from Chengjun Yin came from the kitchen.

You have to put out the fire you started.

When Brother Tang woke up, he only felt that his eyes were cold, as if there was something covering them.

He raised his hand to take the thing off his eyes, and when he opened his eyes, he saw it was a handkerchief.

There was a basin of ice water on the stool next to the bed. He put his facekerchief into the water and touched his eyes, but he still felt a little sore.

He pursed his lips in frustration.

I cried so much yesterday that my eyes still feel uncomfortable.

It's all my husband's fault.

The alluring aroma of beans drifted in through the crack in the door. Brother Tang's stomach rumbled, and he pursed his lips tighter.

When had a husband ever allowed him to go hungry before?

As soon as Chengjun Yin came in, he saw Brother Tang's sad expression. His heart skipped a beat and he said in a soft voice, "Are you awake? Come and eat."

Brother Tang remained silent and just stared with a pair of misty eyes. Hold him.

Chengjun Yin was afraid that Brother Tang would cry if he disagreed with him, so he hurriedly walked to the bed and knelt down to look level with Brother Tang, "What happened yesterday was my fault. I shouldn't have ignored you on purpose. Can you Sir, don't be angry with me anymore?"

Brother Tang said angrily, "No, I feel like I'm going to be so angry..." He raised his hand and made a big circle, "I'm sorry!"

Chengjun Yin couldn't hold it back and was amused by Brother Tang.

How could his Brother Tang be so cute even when he was angry?

Brother Tang looked at Cheng Junyin in disbelief, his sunken cheeks bulging with anger.

He is angry with his husband, and his husband actually makes fun of him?

Cheng Junyin had a bad intuition and hurriedly said, "Brother Tang, you are angry because you are angry, but you can't starve yourself."

Brother Tang didn't turn his head and looked away from him. He added, "The tofu with scallion oil will get cold if you don't eat it ." It won't taste good when it's cold."

Brother Tang hesitated, and then Chengjun Yin sighed, "Brother Tang, I didn't sleep all night to make the tofu here."

Brother Tang relented.

He turned back to look at Chengjunyin and emphasized in a soft voice, "Husband, don't ignore me next time!"

He paused and his eyebrows drooped, "I'm really sad."

Chengjunyin felt as if his heart was pounding . It was pulled by something.

He felt distressed.