Chapter 63 When Cheng Dacai was tortured

he immediately wanted to share the incident with Cheng Juanyin, but seeing Chengjunyin sweating in the fields, he suppressed the impulse in his heart and said to Taotie, "Let's go back."

Taotie was confused. Looking at Brother Tang's belly, it clearly noticed that Brother Tang's belly was bulging.

Could it be that the cub is coming out?

It immediately became more energetic and followed Brother Tang with a tight body, but saw Brother Tang walking to the door of Wang Caohan's house, "Is Aunt Wang here?"

No one in Tianchong Village used to raise pigs. Because everyone is poor.

But since Cheng Junyin started harvesting beans, sesame and other crops, Wang Caohan earned a lot of money because of his hard work and willingness to work.

Aunt Wang's family raised pigs. After Wang Caohan made money, she picked up a few piglets to raise, becoming the only pig-raising family in Tianchong Village.

When Aunt Wang saw him, she yelled and helped him in, "Where's Cheng Er? Why did you come here alone?"

"He's working in the fields." Brother Tang held his waist and asked warmly: "Today Do you kill pigs? "

"Kill!" Aunt Wang slapped her thigh, "I'll kill any pig you want now!

"

Brother Tang wanted to roast suckling pig, but the pig couldn't be too small, otherwise it wouldn't be enough to eat, so he asked, "Can I see it myself?"

"Sure." Aunt Wang enthusiastically led Brother Tang to the pig pen. Walking in the same direction, he said as he walked: "Stand far away later, I'm afraid the smell will hit you."

Brother Tang nodded and reminded: "Aunt Wang, you can put away the pig shit for the past few days. , maybe it will be useful in the future."

Although Aunt Wang didn't understand why, she still responded: "Okay, keep it."

The pig pen is very close to Aunt Wang's house, and it's only a few steps away.

Cheng Dacai lay on the pig pen and begged the worker with red eyes, "Ask my mother to come over after work. I want to talk to my mother."

The worker was impatient and said, "What did you say? Your mother came to work for you just now. I didn't see you even look at her."

The workers have never seen someone as selfish and unfilial as Cheng Dacai, so they don't have a good look towards Cheng Dacai in private.

"I asked her to work faster, so that you can leave this disgusting pigsty as soon as possible without having to look at me." Cheng Dacai was extremely emotional.

Brother Tang frowned and looked away at the pigs in the pigsty.

At this moment, he felt that all the dirty pigs in the pigpen were more pleasing to the eye than Cheng Dacai.

Aunt Wang didn't have a good attitude towards Cheng Dacai. She had injured her body in her early years and it was difficult to get pregnant. Being childless was a lifelong pain for her.

Mrs. Liang used to show off in front of her a lot, but now she feels that it would be better not to have a son who inherits a fortune!

"Brother Tang, which pig do you like, Aunt Wang will catch it for you."

If Li Zheng hadn't asked, she would have thought Cheng Dacai had dirty her pig pen.

Brother Tang pointed to a moderately fat pig in the corner, "Let's take that one."

Aunt Wang rolled up her sleeves, "Okay, I'll catch it for you."

She walked towards the pig pen, and when the workers saw her, they naturally Seeing Brother Tang, they all said, "Little boss."

The workers in the workshop all know that the big boss's words are effective, but the big boss listens to the little boss.

The big boss can be messed with, but the small boss cannot be messed with.

Cheng Dacai froze when he saw Brother Tang, who was as beautiful as a fairy even though he was pregnant with Liujia.

When Aunt Wang finished catching the pig and turned to leave, Cheng Dacai realized what he was doing and called Brother Tang anxiously, "Brother Tang, I was wrong. Considering our past friendship, please let me go."

Brother Tang looked back at him with an extremely cold expression, "I have no friendship with you. If you continue to talk nonsense, I will ask Li Zheng to lock you up for a few more days."

Cheng Dacai's face was ferocious, but he no longer showed any signs of indifference. Dare to say more.

After Aunt Wang took care of the pigs, she borrowed a donkey cart to deliver the pigs to Brother Tang's house.

When Brother Tang wanted to pay, Aunt Wang refused to accept it. Brother Tang said helplessly, "If I was allowed to cook this pig alone, I might not be able to make it in time for dinner. I originally wanted Aunt Wang to help me, but Aunt Wang, you don't want to accept the payment. How dare I ask you?"

Aunt Wang responded hurriedly, "Take it! I'll take the money, you must let me help."

She was afraid that Brother Tang would get into trouble if he had to cook such a big pig. .

Brother Tang raised his eyebrows and made sure that Aunt Wang had received the money before letting Aunt Wang enter the kitchen to help.

He handed Aunt Wang a bag of rice and asked her to cook all the rice.

Aunt Wang exclaimed, "This is all polished rice. How can we finish all the cooked rice?"

"The villagers helped us clean up the house and take care of the fields. We were grateful and wanted to do something. " Brother Tang explained in a leisurely manner, "If we give money and things, we are afraid that it will hurt the hearts of the villagers, so we want to make a meal so that the villagers can have a good meal." "

Aunt Wang didn't. Thinking that the meat and rice were actually for them to eat, I was moved and happy for a moment.

She patted her thigh and said, "Since it's for everyone to eat, I can't let you go out alone. There are so many dishes at home that I can't finish them all. I'll bring some over, and you just wait."

She said Brother Tang hurriedly walked out, unable to stop him, so he could only sigh slightly and concentrate on cooking the roast suckling pig.

Taotie has been staring closely at Brother Tang. When he sees what Brother Tang wants to take, he instructs his little paws to help him get it.

The little paw has grown up now, and it is easy for it to get some firewood and other items, and Brother Tang is not too affected by this.

When he was halfway through preparation, Aunt Wang came back, followed by a group of people.

These people either held garlic or eggs in their hands. They all heard the news from Aunt Wang and planned to come over to help.

Brother Tang was still in a daze, so they drove him out of the kitchen and said bluntly: The kitchen is not for pregnant women. You can just call us to do things outside.

Brother Tang was extremely helpless, and remembered that he had forgotten to tell his husband when he left, so he quickly asked Xiaozhao to report a message.

In fact, Chengjun Yin had already noticed that Brother Tang was missing. As Taotie walked forward with Brother Tang, he quickly ran into the field and kicked Chengjun Yin.

Cheng Junyin watched Brother Tang walking away with Taotie. He was about to follow but was pulled back by Wang Caohan.

"You have to let him walk alone. Isn't there that little spiritual thing with him?" Wang Caohan comforted him, "There won't be any danger in the village."

Chengjun Yin also knew that he was keeping an eye on Brother Tang too closely. He hesitated for a moment but still didn't follow him.

When Xiaozhao came, Chengjun Yin immediately noticed that since Brother Tang left, he could not work with peace of mind. He always looked in the direction where Brother Tang left from time to time. When he saw Xiaozhao coming, he thought he was out of business. Something happened, and he found that Xiaozhao was just wandering in front of him with a leisurely expression, so he knew that Xiaozhao was sent by Brother Tang to report the news.

"This brother..." He laughed out loud, but his heart was firmly put down.

As the sun set in the west, Cheng Junyin finally harvested all the crops in the field.

All the men stared at the crops on the ground with wonder on their faces.

I don't know if I don't collect it, but I will be shocked if I collect it.

Wang Caohan sighed, "My dear, you have already surpassed the yield of one acre of fertile field. How did you do it?"

Chengjun Yin smiled and said, "Do you still remember the dung water I made in the field before?"

Everyone was excited and excited. His face turned red.

No one thought that this dirty thing that everyone despised could have such a wonderful use.

This dung water can produce such a yield when used on thin fields. If it is used on fertile fields, wouldn't it be...

everyone's breath froze when they thought of this.

This field is the root of farmers.

After Li Zheng heard the news, he threw away the kettle in his hand and rushed to the fields. When he saw Chengjun Yin, he couldn't wait to ask: "They said your method of fertilizing the fields with manure is really effective?"

Chengjun Yin was not worried. He responded slowly, "The initial attempt is useful, but if you want to confirm its effect, you need to try it on different fields."

Hearing this, Li Zheng cleared his throat and said to everyone: "Don't make any publicity about this matter. "

The method of fertilizing the fields is too uncertain. Even if you want to make it public, you have to wait until the method of fertilizing the fields is really effective before speaking out.

Cheng Junyin said to everyone, "I'm not yet sure whether the method of fertilizing the fields is beneficial to the fields, but if anyone wants to try it, I will teach you the methods of fertilizing the fields without reservation."

Everyone looked at each other, some hesitated, and some couldn't wait.

Cheng Junyin said again: "Those who want to try it can go to Li Zheng to register. When the sun rises tomorrow, I will be waiting for you here."

The crowd was whispering and the discussion was heated.

At this time, the tempting smell of meat wafted in, and the men's stomachs growled one after another.

Everyone was startled and laughed loudly.

Aunt Wang came over at this time and shouted, "Come here for dinner, Brother Tang has prepared food for everyone!" Only

then did Chengjun Yin know the reason for Brother Tang's sudden departure. He smiled and said to everyone, " Don't be dissatisfied with the simple food."

"What are you dissatisfied with? As long as you have something to eat these days." Wang Caohan laughed and walked forward. The other men couldn't wait to pick up the pace after smelling the tempting fragrance.

Everyone was satisfied with this meal. After finishing the meal, the women and brothers consciously stayed to clean up the yard before leaving.

After Brother Tang sent off the last person, he walked into the room and watched Chengjun Yin put the written letter into an envelope.

Chengjun Yin saw Brother Tang and explained: "The temptation of fertilizing the field is too great. Wu Jian is now forced to a dead end. If he learns about the method of fertilizing the field, he will probably find ways to take it for himself and try to make up for his mistakes."

Tang Brother Chengjunyin sat next to Chengjunyin, "Do you want to bring this matter to the front before the house starts to take action? It would be better to strike first?"

Chengjunyin hugged Brother Tang and rubbed Brother Tang's waist, " Husband understands me."

Brother Tang grabbed Cheng Juanyin's hand and said softly: "Husband, he kicked me."

Chengjun Yin was stunned for a moment before he understood what Brother Tang meant. He stood up from the chair and squatted in front of Brother Tang, gently put his face on Brother Tang's belly, and listened nervously.

For a long time, he didn't hear anything. He was quite disappointed and looked at Brother Tang pitifully, "Is he ignoring me?"

Brother Tang put his hand on the back of Chengjun Yin's hand, "Maybe. Go to sleep."

As soon as he finished speaking, Cheng Junyin felt something kicked in his palm.

His pupils trembled, and he carefully put his face on Brother Tang's belly and said warmly: "Baby, will you kick me again?"

This time the baby's reaction was very powerful, and he kicked Cheng Junyin in the face. , Chengjun Yin was so frightened that he fell back and sat on the ground, his cheeks turned red.

Brother Tang rubbed the red side of Chengjunyin's face in a distressed and funny way. Chengjunyin asked, "Did he do it on purpose?"

Brother Tang said sternly, "Didn't you ask him to kick you? Why? Did he do it on purpose? "

His baby can't be that bad.

Cheng Junyin felt that Brother Tang was right, but touching his aching cheek, he felt that he was dishonest.

This kick seemed to be filled with personal grudges.

He had mixed emotions. He put his hand on Brother Tang's belly all night, trying to get the kid to kick him again, but the kid seemed to be asleep and refused to talk to him anymore.

At dawn, Cheng Junyin heard that Mr. Liang had fainted from exhaustion.

Li Zheng was in trouble again.

If the person who fainted was Cheng Dacai, they would definitely wake him up, firstly because the man's body could withstand the torment, and secondly because the person who committed the crime was Chengdacai.

But Mrs. Liang fainted, which really shocked people, and he was afraid that Mrs. Liang would die just like that.

Mr. Hao was on his way to the workshop. When he heard about this, he asked someone to send a message to Li Zheng.

After listening to Mr. Hao's words, Li Zheng's eyes lit up and he ordered: "Ms. Liang did the work for Cheng Dacai. Since Mr. Liang can't do it, let Cheng Dacai continue to do it until Mr. Liang wakes up." "

When everyone heard that this was true, they were about to grab Ms. Liang, but Ms. Liang jumped up and cursed at the people who came to arrest her, "You have no conscience! You must force me to death!"

Only then did Li Zheng realize that Mrs. Liang was pretending to be faint, and immediately said coldly, "If you say one more thing, go back and let Cheng Dacai do the work."

Mrs. Liang did not dare to say anything after hearing this, and shed tears. Work honestly.

Cheng Dacai listened to passersby talking about this in the pig pen and cursed under his breath.

"That old immortal can't see how good I am! How dare he pretend to be fainted!"

Fortunately, he was not really dragged out to work.

He asked the workers again, "When will they finish this work? Is my mother lazy? Go and hurry her up."

The workers didn't even want to pay attention to him.

Cheng Dacai wanted to say something else, but suddenly he smelled a more deadly smell. He turned around and saw that Aunt Wang was walking this way with someone carrying something.

He held his nose and asked, "What are you carrying? Don't come over! Don't come over!"

Aunt Wang ignored him and asked people to pour all the excrement into the newly dug manure pit next to the pig pen.

Both she and Wang Caohan believed in Cheng Junyin and planned to fertilize all the fields at home. However, as the manure and water were not enough, she simply bought the manure and water from the villagers at a low price.

Some people in the village didn't believe in the method of fertilizing the fields. I heard that she wanted to buy dung. Although she didn't have much money, mosquitoes were still meat no matter how small they were, so many people were willing to sell them to her.

Manure was really smelly, so she thought of going to the pigsty. It was all smelly anyway, so she might as well just put it all together to save other places.

Cheng Dacai saw bucket after bucket of excrement poured into the newly dug pit nearby. Xun's eyes turned black. Just when he was about to faint, he smelled a pungent smell.

The smell wasn't pleasant, but it kept him awake.

When he opened his eyes, he saw it was a small clove of garlic.

The hand holding the garlic was dark, and there was an unknown brown substance in the fingernails, which made Cheng Dacai feel physically nauseous just by looking at it.

He looked up along the hand holding the garlic and saw a haggard face.

The face looked somewhat familiar, and it took him a while to recognize the other person's identity.

"Brother Yun?"

Brother Yun saw the shock on Cheng Dacai's face and seemed to be asking him why he became so ugly.

His eyes darkened, he put the garlic into his hand, and left without saying a word, carrying the empty bucket of manure.

The separated brother has no status in the family. When he returns home, he will have to do all the dirty work in the house.

The matter of carrying dung naturally falls on him.

Cheng Dacai looked at the garlic in his hand and thought of Brother Yun's unappetizing face and wanted to throw it away, but the stench in the air was everywhere. Without this garlic, he would really faint and die. past.

After much thought, he still endured the discomfort and did not throw away the garlic.

Because of the garlic, Cheng Dacai survived for two more days. On the third day, he was still poisoned by the smell and started to have vomiting and diarrhea.

No one in the village wanted to hire a doctor for him, not even Cheng Wang. In the end, Liang stole Cheng Wang's money and went to hire a doctor to show Cheng Dacai.

After the doctor finished prescribing the medicine, he only said: "If he doesn't leave this place, his illness will not be cured."

Cheng Dacai was afraid that it would be late, so he grabbed Ms. Liang's sleeve and urged, "Mom! Save me! Hurry up. Finish the work!"

Madam Liang burst into tears and nodded vigorously, saying, "Okay, okay, Mom, save you."

From then on, Madam Liang worked hard and finally finished all the work in seven days. But he collapsed from exhaustion.

When Cheng Dacai was released from the pig pen, he was so thin that he was no longer human. He no longer had the strength to walk out of the village and could only walk home in a daze.

Chengwang thought he was dirty, so he poured bucket after bucket of water on him to remove the smell before letting him enter the courtyard door, and even drove him to take a shower and change clothes.

Cheng Dacai no longer had the energy to argue with Cheng Wang, and he couldn't stand the stench on his body, so he lay on the bed after taking a shower.

Perhaps because he felt that he was safe, his tense emotions relaxed and he developed a high fever that night.

Cheng Wang was not willing to hire a doctor for Cheng Da Cai, so he treated him with local medicine. Cheng Da Cai was determined to resist.

However, Mrs. Liang was still lying unconscious on the bed without supervision.

When Qin Menglian came over with a team of craftsmen, Chengjun Yin was busy teaching everyone how to fertilize the fields. Qin Menglian was stifled by the stench, but he insisted on covering his nose and leaning over.

"Is this the method of fertilizing the fields you mentioned?" After reading the letter Cheng Junyin sent him, he was so excited that he stayed up all night. When he woke up the next day, he sent someone to deliver the letter to Qinzhou.

Chengjun Yin nodded, "Why do you come here when you have time?"

Qin Menglian said bluntly, "I'm going back."

The earthquake in Shanxiang County has passed. There is no other use for him to stay here. He might as well go back and focus on business.

He looked at the craftsman behind him and made a pun, "I have prepared everything you want."

"Please bring these people to the workshop and hand them over to Cheng Sanzi. I have made an arrangement with Cheng Sanzi. He I will arrange for them to rest first and then start working again tomorrow." Chengjun Yin stretched out his hand and said, "If you have anything, please give it to me."

Qin Menglian took out a brown cloth bag from his arms and handed it to him, saying meaningfully: "If you need anything , please give it to me. Contact me."

Brother Cheng stared at the room, and he could leave with peace of mind.

Chengjun Yin nodded, watched Qin Menglian leave, and then started busy teaching others how to fertilize their fields.

When the sun went down, Chengjun Yin returned home.

He was afraid that the stench from his body would smell to Brother Tang, so he washed it outside first, changed his dirty clothes, and then walked into the wing.

The food on the table was emitting residual heat, and Brother Tang took a nap while sitting at the dining table.

Chengjun Yin felt distressed and wanted to carry him to the bed. As soon as he met Brother Tang, Brother Tang woke up.

"Husband, you are back." Brother Tang stretched out his hand and hooked Cheng Junyin's neck, his voice was soft and painful.

Chengjun Yin asked in a gentle voice: "Didn't I let you eat first?"

He had prepared the dinner at noon and put it on the stove to heat.

Brother Tang acted coquettishly, "I want to wait for my husband."

Chengjun Yin hugged him and sighed helplessly, "You."

After dinner, Chengjun Yin cleaned up the dishes and chopsticks and went back to the wing to light the candle.

Seeing this, Brother Tang knew that he was going to write another letter and asked: "Husband, who are you writing this letter to?"

"The house is getting colder." Chengjun Yin took out the money bag in his arms, opened it and poured it down , with a clang, two wooden seals, one large and one small, fell on the table.

Brother Tang grabbed the seal and played with it, "Master Qin is here?"

Cheng Junyin said while writing a letter, "He is here, and he brought the craftsmen with him. Work on our house will start tomorrow."

Brother Tang smiled happily. , "Can our baby live here before he turns one year old?"

"It should be possible." Cheng Junyin wrote the letter, checked it was correct, and stamped it with wax.

Brother Tang was a little worried, "Can you really deceive him? What if he finds out and someone comes to arrest you?"

Chengjun Yin blew out the candlelight and carried him to the bed, "No, there are dozens of people in the workshop now, and we don't dare to mess around like before."

Brother Tang patted the bed beside him, Chengjun Yin said Lying down, Brother Tang immediately got into Chengjun Yin's arms and urged: "Husband, go to bed quickly, you will be busy tomorrow."

Chengjun Yin kissed Brother Tang's hair gently, "You have a big belly now, so get up late You must call me when you get up, you know?"

Brother Tang felt sorry for him. When he got up last night, he went alone. When he woke up this night, he found that there was no one beside him, and he was immediately frightened into a cold sweat.

Brother Tang did not respond. Chengjun Yin held his face and asked seriously: "Do you understand?"

Brother Tang's eyes wandered, "I know, Brother Tang knows that he was wrong."

Chengjun Yin looked at Brother Tang. Er looked unconcerned and bit Brother Tang's nose angrily, "If you don't obey me again, you will see how I deal with you after the baby is born!"

Brother Tang didn't take it seriously.

The baby in her belly would not be born for several months. By then, her husband would have forgotten all these things, so he was not afraid.

Cheng Junyin was angry and helpless, and could only remind himself not to sleep too hard.

At dawn, Chengjun Yin woke up. Brother Tang couldn't get up, but he relied on Chengjun Yin not to let him get up.

Chengjun Yin had no choice but to coax Brother Tang in a good voice, "I'm going to prepare the breakfast. You can't bear to be hungry now."

Brother Tang crawled straight into his arms and refused to let go.

Chengjun Yin could only forcefully pull away from Brother Tang. Brother Tang pursed his lips in grievance, but he couldn't help but kiss Brother Tang.

"Good boy, you can sleep a little longer."

Brother Tang has been getting more and more sleepy recently. If he is not allowed to sleep enough, he will be lack of energy all day long.

Brother Tang was comforted and reluctantly stopped clinging to Chengjun Yin, but his little face wrinkled in displeasure in his sleep.

Cheng Junyin covered Brother Tang with a quilt and hurried to the kitchen to prepare for breakfast.

After finishing the morning meal, before Brother Tang woke up, he picked up Brother Tang and leaned against him, coaxing Brother Tang, who was half asleep, to eat before letting Brother Tang continue to sleep.

If he didn't coax Brother Tang to sleep, Brother Tang would definitely sleep until he woke up from hunger.

Whenever Brother Tang is hungry, he can't stand it and sheds tears. He feels distressed every time he sees that little look.