Chapter 8 Liangpi is on sale

After Cheng Junyin left, Mu came over from the other side and asked, "Cheng Er went to town again this early in the morning? Don't you just go buy beans to eat again? Isn't that big box of beans enough for the two of them?"

Aunt Niu didn't answer her words. Mu Shi glanced at the closed thatched house next door, and continued: "Why isn't Brother Tang awake yet? I heard that he was splashed with ice water last night, so he won't fall ill." Right?"

Aunt Niu frowned, "Why are you talking? Brother Tang is fine!"

"That's not true. Who in the village doesn't know that Cheng Er loves to beat people? , then he must have suffered something else." Mu said happily: "Tsk, how pitiful."

Aunt Niu became angry when she heard this, "How could Cheng Er hit Brother Tang?"

He asked Brother Tang repeatedly. He couldn't bear to get up early, so he cooked all the breakfast himself.

In this ten miles and eight villages, she has never seen anyone who dotes on her husband more than Cheng Er.

Mu sneered, "Knowing people, knowing faces, but not knowing the heart."

Perhaps because she felt bored, she got down to business: "A'Che is going to the inner mountain, does your Niuzi want to come with him?"

Aunt Niu frowned, "Why are you going to the inner mountain if you have nothing to do? No. "Is it dead?"

Mu's face sank, "The inner mountain is dangerous, but there are many good things. I'm kind enough to bring your family to make a fortune. Why don't you just let it go and curse my son?"

She rolled her sleeves and twisted. The bucket waist left.

Aunt Niu was scolded for no reason, and she angrily spat in the direction Mu left, "You are unlucky!"

Chengjun Yin swayed in a donkey cart to the place where Uncle Niu was resisting Da Bao, and Uncle Niu got off the car. Then he pointed to an alley not far away and said: "You can set up there, but you have to pay for it outside."

There are many people looking for work here, and there are many people working, so there are many stalls selling food.

Chengjun Yin thanked him, took out a piece of cold skin that had been packed with lotus leaves from his backpack and handed it to him, "Uncle Niu, this is the food I made myself. You can try it."

He told Niu yesterday He borrowed a donkey cart from his aunt, but Aunt Niu refused to charge him, so he had to make up for it through food.

Uncle Niu knew that this was his intention, so he didn't give in. He took it and stuffed it into his pocket casually, "Go and get busy."

Others sold food for a long time, but when he drove the donkey cart all the way, it was so fragrant. I didn't smell anything.

Although he didn't say it on his face, he already decided in his heart that Cheng Er's food wouldn't taste any better.

If Cheng Er doesn't sell a single copy later, he can go over and support him.

Cheng Junyin drove the donkey into the alley that Uncle Niu mentioned. He arrived quite early, but the good spot in the alley had already been taken. After searching around, he could only find a remote corner.

He parked the donkey cart, spread lotus leaves on the wooden board, and then took out the Liangpi seasonings prepared in the basket one by one and placed them on the lotus leaves.

The aunt selling steamed buns next door asked curiously: "Xiao Langjun, what are you selling?"

"Some snacks." Chengjun Yin filled a portion of cold skin, mixed it with chili oil, and used dried and preserved lotus leaves. After wrapping it up and putting it in his hand, he began to shout, "Try it, try it. If it doesn't taste good, no money!"

The steamed bun lady was puzzled.

This was the first time he saw a food seller without tables, chairs, bowls and chopsticks, so he put his things on the wooden board of the donkey cart and shouted.

Moreover, the food in the hands of this young man is also strange. It is shiny and oily, and does not smell too strong. It looks white and tender with some red in it, which is quite good-looking.

Out of curiosity, she walked over and asked, "Can I try it?"

"Of course."

Chengjun Yin was thinking about getting him a wooden skewer, but found that he had forgotten to prepare it.

He was a little embarrassed. Aunt Baozi saw his embarrassment and said with a smile: "It's okay, I have chopsticks over there."

She said while taking the chopsticks: "But other people don't have chopsticks, how can you sell this thing?"

"I have chopsticks." This food is called cold skin. I cut it into pieces and can eat it directly with the lotus leaves. It's just more convenient to have wooden skewers. "

Most of the people who come here to eat are people who come to work, and they don't have much. They had enough time to sit down and eat slowly, so he chopped the cold skin into pieces and served it with lotus leaves so that they could eat while walking.

Originally, he thought of using a wooden skewer with one end sharpened so that diners could eat while walking. However, he had so many things going on recently that he forgot to prepare a wooden skewer.

When he was talking, the bun lady had already put a chopstick into her mouth, and her eyes suddenly opened, "What does this taste like! How could it be..."

The curious diners who were watching could not help but ask, "What could it be? It's delicious. It still doesn't taste good."

Auntie Baozi said nothing.

She didn't know how to describe the taste, but she still wanted to eat it after eating it, as if she was addicted.

"Young gentleman, how do you sell this food?"

Chengjunyin said, "three cents a piece."

Aunt Baozi turned around and left after hearing this, Chengjunyin said nothing.

The price he set for his Liangpi was not expensive, and if it was any lower, there would be no profit.

Some diners were nit-picking, "How dare you sell such a small amount of food for three cents? You deserve it, no one will buy it!" As

soon as he finished speaking, Aunt Baozi walked over quickly and stuffed the three cents into Chengjun Yin's hand, as if she was afraid of others. As if snatching it, she took away the cold skin in Cheng Junyin's hand, "I want this!"

She didn't leave even after taking it, and couldn't wait to eat it where she was, not caring about the business of her steamed stuffed bun stall. .

The diners saw her gobbling up the food and couldn't help but ask: "Is it really that delicious?"

The steamed bun lady was reluctant to speak even as she ate, so she only nodded in response.

Some diners couldn't hold it back and said, "Have one."

It's only three pennies. If it doesn't taste good, I won't buy it next time.

Cheng Junyin quickly packaged and mixed the cold skin and put it in the hands of the diners.

The diners opened it on the spot. They originally just wanted to taste the taste, but after one bite, they couldn't stop.

Seeing how delicious his food was, the other diners couldn't bear it anymore and kept shouting for one.

Cheng Junyin was busy in an orderly manner, packing up the cold noodles one by one, and soon the diners who had finished their meals found that they were sweating in the cold weather.

Their eyes widened as if they had discovered a treasure, "I feel warm all over my body."

"It's filled with oil, and it only costs three cents! Who said it was expensive just now?"

"Good stuff!"

By the time Uncle Niu came over in time, Cheng Junyin had already sold out the cold skin.

When he saw Cheng Junyin packing his things, the donkey cart was empty with not a single diner. He sighed helplessly and walked over and said, "Cheng Er, give me another one. I'll take the one you gave me this morning." I've finished eating."

I didn't actually eat it, but if I didn't say so, Cheng Er might not sell it to him.

Before Cheng Junyin could say anything, the steamed bun aunt beside him couldn't wait to say: "Uncle, you are late, the cold skin has been sold out, and there was a long line of people just now who couldn't buy it!"

She reminded: "Xiao Lang "Jun, you can prepare more tomorrow. You won't have to worry about selling the food."

Uncle Niu suddenly asked: "Sold out?"

He saw such a big basket of food before getting off the car this morning! How did it sell out so quickly?