Chapter 12 Aunt

Tang's eyes lit up when she saw Chengjun Yin. After thinking about it, she was afraid that Chengjun Yin would be angry, so she only dared to look at him eagerly. His small appearance was very attractive.

Cheng Junyin could see Brother Tang's confusion at a glance. He sat beside Brother Tang without noticing, put Brother Tang's cold hands into his pockets, and said to everyone with different expressions: "The money at home Brother Tang is in charge, and it is Brother Tang who has the final say on how much to pay."

Brother Tang looked at Cheng Junyin in disbelief, almost writing the word traitor on his face.

Everyone also calmed down and looked at Brother Tang with a smile on their faces.

Xiong Lixian even said with a black face: "Brother Tang, how dare you lie to my uncle!"

Brother Tang immediately buried his head in Chengjun Yin's arms, not caring whether he was ashamed or not, he just said in a low voice: " I don't care if I don't listen, it's your husband's fault."

Cheng Junyin raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "It's my fault, it's all my fault."

After the trouble, Cheng Junyin got down to business.

"I have been selling Liangpi in the county for the past two days, and the Liangpi I have prepared is far from enough to sell. If my brother-in-law doesn't mind, he can pick Liangpi from me and sell it in the county, as long as he doesn't sell it to the dock."

Mo Er is here. He was moved when he heard Brother Tang say that Liangpi was easy to sell, but it was someone else's craft. How could he easily interfere? He didn't expect that Cheng Juanyin would take the initiative to bring it up and said hurriedly: "I don't mind it!"

Chengjun Yin didn't intend to To earn Mo Er's money, he gave Mo Er a copy of the cost price of two cents, and sold one copy to earn one cent.

Mrs. Chang looked worried, "Now that Mr. Mo has kicked them out, where will they live?"

Xiong Lixian said again: "If they all want to work at Brother Tang's place, it must be convenient to live in Tianchong Village."

Cheng Junyin pondered for a moment and said, "I'll go to our village's Li Zheng later and ask him to see if there are any vacant houses in the village. We'll pay to rent them and deal with them for a while."

"Okay." Mo Er agreed. Next, he looked at Xiong Dou, feeling no longer confused but full of fighting spirit.

Xiong Dou also had a smile on her face. She thought that the next days would be very difficult, but she didn't expect that Brother Tang would bring him such great hope.

Since the Liangpi to be sold tomorrow was not ready yet, Brother Tang secretly put down the hen, and the four of them hurried back to Tianchong Village through the darkness.

As soon as they got home, Cheng Junyin went to find Li Zheng, and Brother Tang taught them how to make cold skin.

When Xiong Dou saw the barrel full of oil, everyone was dumbfounded, "Why is there so much oil? Isn't this oil meant to be put into cold skins? Aren't we going to lose money?"

Brother Tang comforted him and said, "Husband, you have it in your heart. " It works."

When Cheng Junyin came back, Brother Tang was already busy with them. Chengjun Yin came over and pulled Brother Tang out from the stove and wiped the sweat from his forehead, "You should Go and rest."

Brother Tang was working vigorously and said unconvinced, "I'm not tired."

Cheng Junyin's eyes deepened, "If you're not tired, let's talk about your hike to Duodou Village today. "What happened?"

Although the two villages are next door, it takes at least two hours to go back and forth.

He just didn't want Brother Tang to suffer this trouble, so he told Brother Tang to let someone pass the message. He didn't expect that Brother Tang would dare to violate him.

It really made him angry and helpless.

"I'm tired!" Brother Tang suddenly turned around and walked into the house. When he closed the door, he stuck his head out again and warned in a serious tone, "I'm going to bed. Don't disturb me!"

Cheng Juanyin looked at him, His eyes were smiling, and his tone was extremely helpless, "Okay, I won't bother you."

Xiong Dou secretly touched Mo Er with his elbow, and whispered with a smile, "My dad really made a mistake this time."

Look at Cheng Er's love for Brother Tang. This rare strength doesn't look like it can hit people?

Mo Er nodded, "Cheng Er is good."

——Cheng

Jun Yin and the others stayed up all night. After preparing enough cold skin, Mo Er and Cheng Jun Yin got on Uncle Niu's donkey cart and swayed towards The county rushes.

Xiong Dou watched them disappear into the night before turning around and walking into the yard, quietly cleaning up the stove.

"Sister." Brother Tang walked out of the thatched hut, glanced at it and asked, "Are they gone?"

Xiong Dou asked, "Did I wake you up?" Cheng Er

told her not to call Brother Tang when he left. Brother Tang slept until he woke up naturally.

Brother Tang gathered his clothes and said, "No."

He couldn't sleep well since his husband was not here.

Seeing that Xiong Dou was still packing things, he hurriedly said: "You go to the house to rest for a while, I will clean up here."

Xiong Dou smiled and waved his hand, "I can't sleep right now."

After making so many cold skins, She didn't know if she could sell it, and she felt uneasy.

Brother Tang saw Xiong Dou's concern, washed his face with cold water, and said, "Then let's go and clean up the house."

The house that my husband rented for my sister was nearby. You could see it at a glance when you stood at the door of the courtyard. .

Xiong Dou pointed to the hot water in the pot, "This is the hot water Cheng Er prepared for you to use to wash your face."

"...Can you pretend you didn't see it?"

Xiong Dou said with a smile, "No."

Brother Tang Son: "..."

Xiong Dou was quick with his hands and feet and worked quickly. He tidied up the simple thatched house in a short time.

After cleaning up, she called Brother Tang back to prepare cold skin without taking a break.

Brother Tang rolled up his sleeves and looked out while making cool skin, as if he was afraid of being discovered.

Xiong Dou mistakenly thought that Brother Tang was afraid of someone coming to secretly learn Liangpi's recipe, so he comforted him and said, "Don't worry, I'm paying attention. I'll tell you if someone comes."

One side of the stove is close to the thatched hut. When you come, be sure to block it with your body so you won't be seen.

Brother Tang didn't say anything, but he worked faster.

"Dou'er!" Mo Er's shout came from the door. Xiong Dou suddenly looked back. When she saw Mo Er, who was in high spirits, her heart skipped a beat. Before she could ask, Mo Er said, "Sold out!"

Mo Er's face turned red and he lowered his voice and said, "Xiong Dou! All the more than a hundred copies I brought over were sold out!"

He earned a hundred cents in half a day today, a full hundred cents.

Before selling Liangpi, he never dared to think that he could make so much money in a day!

Xiong Dou's heart was beating fast. She opened her mouth, but she didn't know what to say. They looked at each other and their eyes turned red.

This time, I am happy.

This hundred cents represents their hope for the future!

Brother Tang's heart skipped a beat when he heard Mo Er's voice. He didn't even dare to look back and went into the thatched house. However, before he could enter the house, Chengjun Yin pulled him into his arms by his collar.

"Brother Tang, how much work have you done today?"

Cheng Junyin's voice was neither soft nor serious. Brother Tang felt a chill go down his spine. He raised his head and looked at him eagerly, admitting his mistake honestly, "Husband, I was wrong."

Cheng Junyin looked at his sweaty head, feeling angry and distressed.

With a straight face, he wanted to teach Brother Tang a 'lesson', but he found that he couldn't.

He held Brother Tang in his hands, protected and doted on him, and couldn't bear to see him suffer any grievance, so he couldn't bear to hurt him and make him sad.

He sighed heavily and gently wiped the sweat from Brother Tang's face, with helpless eyes, "You, just rely on me not to hurt you."

The husband he doted on could only admit defeat. .

Brother Tang's eyes lit up, and he threw himself into his arms with a smile. The pitiful look on his face was nowhere to be seen.

"My husband is the best to me!"

Chengjun Yin pinched the tip of his nose gently, "Little liar."

"Brother Tang, someone is looking for you." Xiong Dou's voice came from not far away, after Brother Tang Later, he realized that his action was too bold. He blushed and pushed Cheng Junyin away and walked out. When he saw the person coming, he stopped in his steps and turned pale.

"Hey, Brother Tang, what's going on? You don't recognize me, auntie, anymore?" Mrs. Lin stood at the door with a worried expression and sinister eyes.

Brother Tang remembered that Lin would look at him like this every time he wanted to hit him. He knew that he had left the Jing family, but his body would still tremble instinctively.

Lin's eyes flashed with pride.

Brother Tang is a tough guy, but even toughest bones will break after being beaten for more than ten years.

Chengjun Yin held Brother Tang in his arms and looked at Mrs. Lin coldly, "Is something wrong?"

"Of course there is something!" Mrs. Lin saw Chengjun Yin's protection of Brother Tang, and a flash of light flashed in his eyes. He said happily, "I'm here to see Brother Tang."

I thought Chengjun Yin didn't take Brother Tang back because he was dissatisfied with Brother Tang, but now it seems that the opposite is true.

This is a great thing for her! Chengjun Yin cares about Brother Tang, but Brother Tang is afraid of her!

As long as you get hold of Brother Tang, won't you be able to get the recipe for Liangpi at your fingertips?

She pushed aside Xiong Dou who had been blocking her and walked straight to the stove.

Xiong Dou's face changed.

There is still cold skin cooking on the stove!

She was about to chase after Mrs. Lin and stop her, but she saw Brother Tang rushing over and blocking her in front of Mr. Lin. His lips trembled

slightly, but his eyes were extremely firm, "Get out!" Mr. Lin was stunned for a moment, his face twisted, and he suddenly faced Brother Tang raised his hand, "What a disgrace to you!"

Brother Tang closed his eyes tightly, but his body remained motionless.

That is your husband's hard work, no one can take it away!

"Bang!"

The imaginary pain did not subside. He opened his eyes and saw Lin who fell to the ground.

Cheng Junyin stood in front of him, looking down at Mrs. Lin with a cold expression, "What's wrong with auntie? She came to my yard early in the morning to have a seizure? Don't you have some unclean disease?"

Mrs. Lin hasn't done it yet . When she regained her composure, she heard Chengjunyin's words. She was so angry that she wanted to curse, but when she raised her head and met Chengjunyin's eyes, she trembled with fear.

Cheng Junyin looked at her as if he were looking at a piece of garbage, a piece of garbage that he could crush to death anytime, anywhere.

For some reason, she didn't dare to provoke him, so she only dared to vent her anger on Brother Tang.

"Brother Tang! Are you dead! You just let him hit me? Why are you still standing there? Come help me!"

Brother Tang looked at her, motionless.

Is he afraid of Mrs. Lin? Afraid.

But...

he looked at Cheng Junyin's broad back, and the fear in his heart suddenly disappeared.

"Auntie, can't you walk?"

He asked seriously. Mrs. Lin thought that Brother Tang had given up, and cursed even more arrogantly, "You bitch! You blind bitch, if not Because of you, how could I not get up! You, what are you doing!"

She screamed, looking at the hoe that Brother Tang had just picked up, "I, I am your aunt!"

Brother Tang put the hoe into Chengjunyin's hand, raised his little face and looked at him, and asked softly: "Husband, I don't want to see her, can you help me drive her away?"

"You dare!" Lin Mrs. Lin screamed, but she saw Chengjun Yin taking the hoe and looking at her with murderous intent in his eyes. "Okay."

"I'm leaving! I'm going by myself! I'll never come again!"

Mrs. Lin was really scared, and he continued I scrambled up and ran out. When I ran out of the door, I stumbled and almost fell.