Chapter 94 Xiao Zhuzi was speechless

"People have already chased him." Hao Duoyu rubbed his sore temples, "The thing that gives me a headache is the little fat guy."

Chengjun Yin said, "Check the recently missing children to see if there are any. "I checked, but no one is suitable

," Hao Duoyu said with a sad face, "The little fat Dun looked about the same age as Xiao Zhuzi, and he couldn't speak clearly. I asked him who he was. What? He just kept crying. I saw his face was dirty when he was crying. I wanted to wipe it for him, but he wouldn't let me touch it. When I touched it, he cried even more."

Chengjun Yin pondered for a while. He said: "Xiao Zhuzi is short of a book boy. If we can't find him, let him be sent to Chengfu first."

Hao Duoyu nodded and asked again: "How is Xiao Zhuzi?"

Chengjun Yin shook his head, "He's not awake yet. , I'm afraid I'm frightened, so I'll struggle a lot these days, and maybe it'll get better after a while. "

Maybe it will get better, maybe it won't.

Hearing this, Hao Duoyu cursed in a low voice.

"If you have the guts to attack adults, what's the point of attacking children."

Chengfu said.

Brother Tang's heart skipped a beat when he woke up, and he subconsciously looked to his side.

Xiao Zhuzi was already awake. He didn't make a sound when he woke up, he just stared at him with his big eyes.

Brother Tang hurriedly took Xiao Zhuzi into his arms and comforted him softly, "It's okay, my mother is here, my mother is here."

He coaxed Xiao Zhuzi, but his own eyes turned red first.

Xiao Zhuzi stretched out his little hand and touched Brother Tang's eyes, with worry in his little eyes.

Brother Tang's nose felt sour, he grabbed Xiao Zhuzi's hand and kissed it again and again, talking to Xiao Zhuzi while kissing it.

Xiao Zhuzi just looked at him quietly, but didn't give him any response.

Brother Tang gradually realized something and asked in a trembling voice: "Xiao Zhuzi, can you say something to my father?"

Xiao Zhuzi opened his mouth but couldn't speak.

Brother Tang only felt a roar in his head, and the sky was about to fall.

He rushed out with Xiao Zhuzi in his arms, shouting for Brother Xi to go and ask for the doctor.

Brother Xi went to invite him in a hurry. Xiong Beimiao and others rushed over as soon as they heard the news. Their faces changed when they heard that Xiao Zhuzi was speechless.

Cheng Junyin got the news in the government office, dropped the official document in his hand and rushed to the government office.

When he returned home and saw Brother Tang's helpless and desperate look, his heart ached.

Brother Tang asked him: "The doctor said that there is nothing wrong with Xiao Zhuzi's throat, but why can't Xiao Zhuzi speak?"

Chengjun Yin patted him on the back, looked into his eyes, and said warmly, "I'll go ask, you Wait for me here, okay?"

Brother Tang nodded and watched Chengjun Yin walk towards the room.

After a while, Chengjun Yin came out.

"The doctor said that Xiao Zhuzi was just frightened. He can speak when Xiao Zhuzi recovers."

He smiled, looking relaxed, "Don't scare yourself, Xiao Zhuzi is very strong, and nothing will happen to him."

Tang Brother's heart dropped, muttering that it was okay, but he didn't notice the dark chill gathering in Cheng Junyin's eyes.

What the doctor originally said was: The young master was frightened. Whether he can speak in the future depends on him.

Hao Duoyu didn't know about this yet. He noticed the subtle atmosphere in Chengfu when he sent Xiaopangdun to Chengfu. He asked blankly: "What's wrong?"

Cheng Junyin only thought about the book boy when he saw Xiaopangdun, but he thought Xiao Zhuzi's current situation is not suitable for having a strange book boy around him.

Hao Duoyu learned about the situation from Gou Keng and was confused, "What can we do?"

Brother Tang couldn't help feeling pity when he saw the little chubby Dun's eyes were swollen from crying, "Just stay in Chengfu, if Xiao Zhuzi doesn't Accept him and keep him by my side. The Chengfu family will not be short of food."

If the thieves hadn't targeted Xiao Zhuzi, this little chubby guy wouldn't have been captured as Xiao Zhuzi's substitute.

Hao Duoyu agreed, and he carefully handed the little chubby little boy who fell asleep from crying to Cheng Junyin, "This kid is making a lot of noise when he's awake. Don't wake him up."

He closed his eyes now, and he seemed to be able to hear this. A child's cry.

"Xiao Zhuzi is clamoring to see you." Xiong Beimiao walked in holding Xiao Zhuzi, her eyes a little red, obviously she had just cried.

Xiaozhuzi opened his hands for Brother Tang to hold him. He didn't cry, make a fuss or make a sound. He was so quiet that it made people feel distressed.

Brother Tang felt sour and unbearable.

Xiao Zhuzi has been smart and courageous since he was a child.

He didn't know if Xiao Zhuzi was really fine or if he was pretending to be fine not to worry them.

He held Xiao Zhuzi in his arms. Xiao Zhuzi turned his eyes and saw the little chubby boy in Chengjun Yin's arms.

Xiao Zhuzi seemed to be very curious and struggled to get out of Brother Tang's arms and pull Chengjunyin's sleeves. Chengjunyin squatted down and carried Xiaochuangdun in front of Xiaozhuzi.

Xiao Zhuzi stretched out his chubby little finger and gently poked the little chubby face.

Seeing the little chubby face being poked in and out again by his fingers, the little bamboo cracked the corners of his mouth, raised his eyebrows, and smiled.

Everyone was stunned. After looking at each other, the tension in their hearts relaxed.

Xiao Zhuzi finally smiled.

From waking up this morning to just now, Xiao Zhuzi has always had an expressionless face. In the past, when he saw Brother Tang, he would always smile with crooked eyebrows, but now he no longer smiles when being held in Brother Tang's arms.

Brother Tang wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes and said softly: "It seems that Xiao Zhuzi likes Xiao Pangdun very much."

Xiao Zhuzi grabbed Xiao Pangdun's hand and nodded vigorously.

Brother Tang put Little Fatty on the bed, and Xiao Zhuzi wiped Little Fatty's tear-stained face with a cotton cloth. His movements were clumsy, but he wiped it carefully. After wiping it clean, he smiled with satisfaction.

Brother Tang looked on and couldn't help laughing.

Perhaps because Little Bamboo is the same size as Little Fatty, Little Fatty is not afraid when he sees Little Bamboo after waking up. Instead, he becomes more attached to Little Bamboo after Little Bamboo shows kindness to him.

Late at night, grandma wanted to give Little Fatty a bath, but Little Fatty cried and made a fuss and refused to give her a bath.

Xiaozhuzi thought that grandma was bullying Xiaopangdun and drove her away angrily. Brother Tang rushed over after hearing this.

Xiao Zhuzi didn't know what method he used to coax Xiao Pangdun, who was currently sitting on a chair sobbing, looking like he had been greatly wronged.

Xiao Zhuzi sat aside and wiped Xiao Pangdun's tears. When he saw Brother Tang, his eyes were helpless and asking for help.

Brother Tang couldn't help laughing.

Xiao Zhuzi is a big demon king in the house, but he didn't expect that there is someone who can subdue him.

He walked over and greeted Little Fatty gently. With the help of Xiao Zhuzi, Little Fatty gradually let down his guard against Brother Tang and allowed Brother Tang to give him a bath.

When he was taking off Xiao Pangdun's clothes, Brother Tang was about to let Xiao Zhuzi out, but Xiao Pangdun held on to Xiao Zhuzhu and refused to let him go.

Seeing Xiao Pangdun's uneasy look, Brother Tang followed the child's wishes and didn't let Xiao Zhuzi go.

But when Brother Tang was undressing Xiao Pang Dun, he discovered that Xiao Pang Dun was actually a brother.

He was confused for a moment, then hurriedly wrapped the little fat man in clothes and drove the little bamboo out.

When the children were young, they could not tell the difference between male and female. When they first saw Xiaopangdun, they saw him wearing men's clothes made of bamboo, and subconsciously thought he was a man.

Unexpectedly...

He looked at the chubby brother in front of him with a helpless expression.

It's rare for a family to raise a brother so well-rounded.

Xiao Pangdun was a little uneasy when he saw Xiao Zhuzi being driven away, but perhaps feeling the kindness of Brother Tang, he did not cry and allowed Brother Tang to clean him.

Xiao Zhuzi still didn't know why he was kicked out. When he saw Brother Tang come out, he wanted to go to the room to see Xiaopangdun.

Brother Tang picked up Xiao Zhuzi and said, "He is asleep. My father has something to say to you. Are you willing to listen?"

Xiao Zhuzi nodded and listened quietly to Brother Tang. After he finished speaking, he opened his mouth and thought. After asking what to say, but unable to make a sound, he pursed his lips in annoyance.

Brother Tang asked Brother Xi to bring a pen and paper, "Master said your handwriting is beautiful, can you write it for my father to see?"

Xiao Zhuzi's eyes lit up and he wrote out what he wanted to say.

'Can't I sleep with the baby tonight? I made an appointment with him. Brother

Tang asked, "Did he call you Baobao?"

Xiao Zhuzi nodded, and Brother Tang said, "No, my brother has other things. My father knows that you understand."

Xiao Zhuzi lowered his head in despair, Brother Tang Er said again: "But the baby will live in Chengfu during this period, and he will be with you for a long time."

Xiao Zhuzi was happy again.

That night, Brother Tang told Cheng Junyin, "Little Fatty should be the child of a wealthy family." The fact that

the baby was raised to be so chubby despite being a brother is enough to prove that the baby's family background must be good.

Cheng Junyin guessed, "Maybe Xiao Pang Dun is not from Chanzhou."

The baby is most likely Xiao Pang Dun's nickname. Being able to give him such a nickname shows that Xiao Pang Dun's family loves him.

If Little Fatty was lost, his family would try their best to find him, and it would be impossible not to report him to the authorities.

An idea flashed in Brother Tang's mind, "Little Fatty was brought by the dead soldiers. Could it be that Little Fatty was abducted and trained as a dead soldier?"

Little Fatty is good-looking, but too round, and others can easily mistake him for him. Become a man.

If the little fat man was abducted as a man, and the thieves discovered his identity on the way...

he is not strong enough to be a man, so there is no need to train him to be a dead soldier, but it would be a pity to throw him away, and it happens that we need a child as a little boy. Bamboo substitute...

Hearing this, Chengjun Yin thought more and more that it was possible, so he got up and wrote a letter.

Brother Tang asked: "Husband, who are you writing to?"

Chengjun Yin responded, "To my uncle."

He had planned to write this letter tomorrow, but now that he thought of the possibility, he wrote it in together, which would also make people happy. Uncle, keep an eye out to see if you can find Xiaopangdun's family.

A few days later, officers and soldiers captured the Hong family.

Hao Duoyu interrogated them all night. After the interrogation, he went into Cheng Junyin's study with a sullen face.

"The Red Que Witch was not rescued by the Hong family." Hao Duoyu felt a little confused, so he sorted it out, "A mysterious man saved the Red Que Witch and threw the Red Que Witch in the Hong Family Hall. Boss Hong When he found out that the Red Que Witch had been deposed, he decided to take revenge on Brother Tang."

He took out a crumpled piece of paper and said, "The old immortal also attacked Xiao Zhuzi because someone wrote this note to remind him. , he knew that the Hongque Witch was captured by us, and originally wanted to seek help from his master, but before the letter was sent, he saw the tortured Hongque Witch."

Chengjun Yin said coldly: "It doesn't seem like he was gambling. He gave up such a big business in a moment of anger."

Hao Duoyu slapped his thigh, "That's what's wrong. Someone told him that there is a very powerful doctor in the capital who can cure broken roots. That old man. He was also ruthless and made a prompt decision to run away. However, he only arranged for someone to take care of the property and did not lose it. He thought that one day you leave Chanzhou and he can come back. "

Cheng Junyin took over Hao Duoyu. The writing on the note in his hand was quite regular, but a little awkward.

He put the note into his pocket and frowned.

Hao Duoyu excused himself, and Cheng Junyin asked him to close the door. Hao Duoyu grabbed the doorframe with both hands and pulled it out.

The door gap is getting smaller and smaller, and the floor-standing vase facing the door seems to be squeezed by the door gap.

There was a small click and the door closed.

Hao Duoyu stood at the door and scratched his head, wondering, "Did you remember correctly?"

Why did he feel that the vase seemed to be placed upside down?

Time flies, and in a blink of an eye it's another new year.

Xiao Zhuzi still can't speak, and although Brother Tang doesn't say anything, his heart is always thinking about it, and he often can't sleep at night thinking about it.

He didn't dare to let Cheng Juanyin know that he couldn't sleep, for fear of disturbing Chengjunyin. One time, Chengjunyin noticed that Brother Tang's body was shaking a little, and he pulled Brother Tang's body over, only to realize that Brother Tang was already crying. Can't breathe.

He pecked Brother Tang's eyebrows distressedly, and the rage in his heart roared.

The next day, Cheng Junyin invited Xiao Zhuzi to have a wife, but he said to Xiao Zhuzi: "This is for the baby."

The baby spoke more fluently day by day, and Xiao Zhuzi occasionally wanted to follow, but always couldn't. Make a sound.

Brother Tang saw it in his eyes and was anxious in his heart, but he didn't dare to force Xiao Zhuzi.

Xiao Zhuzi was also very upset. When the baby found that Xiao Zhuzi was unhappy, he actually held Xiao Zhuzi's hand and put it in his throat to teach Xiao Zhuzi how to behave.

Xiao Zhuzi was stunned. The baby thought that Xiao Zhuzi refused to learn and became angry. "Learn! Learn!"

Xiao Zhuzi was afraid that the baby would be angry, so he forced himself to open his mouth. Although he still couldn't make a sound, his mouth shape became more and more standard when he spoke, and he was more willing to speak.

On New Year's Eve, what Brother Tang is thinking about is that Xiao Zhuzi can say happy New Year to him.

He gave red envelopes to both Xiao Zhuzi and the baby. After Xiao Zhuzi took the red envelope, he gave it to the baby, but the baby refused to accept it.

Xiao Zhuzi was so anxious that the baby just didn't want it and ran away.

Brother Tang leaned in Chengjun Yin's arms and smiled, "Why is Xiao Zhuzi so domineering?"

Chengjun Yin laughed and scolded, "This little brat."

Others couldn't understand why Xiao Zhuzi did this, so how could he?

Although Xiaopangdun is fat, he is very flexible.

Xiao Zhuzi couldn't catch anyone for a while, so he blushed and shouted, "Stop!"

Everyone's expressions froze. Brother Tang was stunned, and the baby stopped running, looking at Xiao Zhuzi blankly with his big eyes open.

Xiao Zhuzi walked over angrily, stuffed the red envelope into the baby's arms, "Take it!"

His voice was loud and fierce.

The baby hugged the red envelope and responded cutely, "Oh."

He paused and then said, "Your voice is so nice."

After realizing it, Xiao Zhuzi opened his eyes wide and turned to Brother Tang for a while.

Brother Tang picked up the little bamboo and cried with joy.

Xiao Zhuzi wanted to cry, but after seeing the baby, he held it back and sullenly said, "I'm not mute."

Although Brother Tang warned the servants again and again, he still couldn't stop some servants. Q.

When Xiao Zhuzi heard someone calling him "little mute", he kept it in his heart until now.

Brother Tang choked up and said, "Well, Xiao Zhuzi is not!"

On the third day of the new year, the letter from the capital arrived, and along with it came a large number of things, all of which were given to Xiao Zhuzi by Yu Shengjue and others.

Chengjun Yin read the letter and said, "Uncle blames us for not taking good care of the little bamboo. If the little bamboo can't speak, I really don't know how to reply to uncle."

Brother Tang buried his head in Chengjun Yin's arms and muttered. Ying said, "Yeah."

He paused and then said: "Xiao Zhuzi still remembers the old master. I sent someone a New Year's gift to the old master's hometown years ago, and asked the old master to write a letter to Xiao Zhuzi. If nothing goes wrong. , the letter is coming soon."

Although Xiao Zhuzi didn't say it, he was still young and couldn't hide his thoughts.

He noticed that Xiao Zhuzi was unhappy because of something he couldn't express, so he tried every means to make Xiao Zhuzi happy.

Unexpectedly, little bamboo could speak before the old master's letter came.

After Xiao Zhuzi was healed, Brother Tang focused on business again. His business was booming, but after seeing the lessons learned from the Hong family and Tan family, the businessmen in Chanzhou no longer dared to do anything to him. .

Spring is the season for sowing. Officials who have mastered the methods of fertilizing fields confidently go to the villages to teach them how to fertilize fields. Unexpectedly, they are driven away by the angry villagers as soon as they express their intention.

The officials kept saying that they would put the villagers in jail, but they still had to go out and try to persuade the villagers to use the method of fertilizing their fields the next day.

If the villagers are arrested, who will farm?

If you don't farm, there will be no taxes. If you don't have taxes, you will have to pay out of your own pocket.

No one wants to pay out of pocket, so they can only pay for it as a grandson.

Hao Duoyu took Cheng Junyin's order to see the situation. When he came back, he told Cheng Junyin that the smile on his face never stopped, "That's right! These pampered officials should suffer a little!"

Cheng Junyin said Juan Yin smiled lightly, "Have there been any movement from those people?"

Hao Duoyu looked serious, "No, they can keep their composure and fight against the big bags on the dock every day."

Hao Duoyu also felt aggrieved, "I want to It's not that we don't have enough manpower, I really want to take them all in one go."

Chengjun Yin said slowly, "No rush." ​​Hao Duoyu asked again

, "Then who is not clamoring to withdraw his troops every day? Have you asked him to withdraw? "

Those people had been trapped in Chanzhou for too long and couldn't help but put pressure on Wu Qianli. Wu Qianli was also afraid that these people would cause trouble in Chanzhou, so he kept telling Brother Cheng that he would withdraw his troops.

Chengjun Yin's voice dropped, "If Wu Qianli dares to withdraw his troops, I will sue him for dereliction of duty!"

Hao Duoyu wondered, "Why don't they find another hideout."

Chengjun Yin smiled, "They are afraid Die."

The dens the bandits look for are easy to defend and difficult to attack. There are many barren mountains in Chanzhou, but there are not many barren mountains with such terrain.

Hao Duoyu didn't understand, but he didn't bother to ask more.

"Master Cheng, Miss Wu is here again." Gou Keng was speechless, "She said she wanted to come in and wait for Master Wu to come back."

Chengjun Yin frowned, "There are people waiting, so they are not allowed in."

Gou Keng asked with a sad face, " What if she cries outside the government office again? "

Last time, the master refused to let Wuyingman enter the government office, so Wuyingman cried at the door and begged the master to fulfill his filial piety.

The common people gathered around to watch, and the reputation of the adults was harmed.

Cheng Junyin's eyes were cold, "Then let her make trouble!"

He had rejected Wuyingman more than once, but Wuyingman still stuck to her in a daze. No matter how good-tempered he was, he still got angry.

The dog was helpless and had no choice but to walk outside.

As expected, Wuyingman started to make trouble again, opening and closing her mouth to say that Chengjun Yin was making trouble for her and failed to fulfill her filial piety.

Goukong almost cursed when he heard it.

Wuyingman has such a filial piety. The last time Wu Tongzhi asked her to help carry a bucket of excrement water, Wuyingman ran faster than anyone else.

Brother Tang came to the government office to look for Chengjun Yin, and when he heard Wu Yingman making a fuss, he thought for a long time, stepped forward and said softly, "Miss Wu, don't be anxious, I will take you to see Mr. Wu personally."

Wuying Manren said They were all stunned, "I don't want it!"

His father had gone to the ravines. I heard that even the houses in the ravines were leaking. She was so rich, how could she suffer like that?

Brother Tang asked doubtfully: "Why not? Don't you want to fulfill your filial piety? Wouldn't it be better if I take you directly?"

Wuying couldn't answer.

Brother Tang's face darkened, "Wu Tongzhi personally went to the fields and worked hard for the people, but you wear gold and silver every day, carry a food box and come to the government office saying that you want to show your filial piety to Wu Tongzhi? I have to ask Ask, whose filial piety are you doing? And what kind of filial piety are you doing?"

Wuying hesitated, blushing.

Brother Tang lowered his voice, "Is it possible that Miss Wu is a drunkard who doesn't care about drinking?"

Wu Yingman retorted excitedly, "No!"

If others knew that she, a young girl who had not yet left the government, treated Cheng Junyin with an unfaithful attitude, If a man has an agenda and is chasing after her every day to please her and show his attentiveness, what will others think of her? Does she still want her reputation?

She doesn't want to be laughed at!

Brother Tang raised his lips and smiled, "I must have misunderstood."

He asked, "If Miss Wu doesn't want to go to Wu Tongzhi, then just follow me in and wait."

Wu Ying faced the questioning eyes of the people, But he didn't dare to go in again.

"I, I still have something to do, so I'll leave first."

She ran away, Goukong shook his head and sighed, "The master is still great."

Seeing Brother Tang coming, Chengjun Yin said in a deep voice, "Don't worry about that person outside."

Brother Tang The son knew that Chengjun Yin was worried about him, so he said softly, "I drove her away. She will probably not come to the government office to harass you again in the future."

Chengjun Yin looked into his eyes carefully and saw that he was not in a bad mood. He said, "My husband is still the best."

Brother Tang smiled and pushed Chengjun Yin away, "Two unusual people moved into the Hongjia Restaurant this morning."

After Boss Hong was arrested, he moved the Hongjia Restaurant to Acquired.

"How is it unusual?"

"When I passed by them, Taotie was furious."

Taotie would only behave like this when he felt in danger or was emotionally agitated.

Brother Tang said again, "I think they have cocoons in their tiger's mouth. They should be martial arts practitioners. Their conversation is extraordinary and their accent is not like the people from Chanzhou."

Hearing this, Chengjun Yin looked at Taotie, who swung his tail and said, "They have a lot of things on them." The smell of blood is strong."

Chengjun Yin said solemnly, "I'll have people investigate. You must stay away from them."

It's not that they are too sensitive, but they have been paying special attention to their presence in Chanzhou since Xiao Zhuzi's incident . of foreigners.

Xiang Jue kept staring at them, and they had to guard against him.

Brother Tang pursed his lips and talked about another thing, "Old Master has not replied for a long time, which makes me feel a little uneasy."

Chengjun Yin said, "Old Master's hometown is only half a month away from Chanzhou. I sent someone to have a look. "Don't worry too much."

Brother Tang flattened his mouth and said, "Oh."