Chapter 22 Beauty trap

Brother Tang raised the corner of his mouth, and seeing no one around him, he secretly stood up on his tiptoes and kissed his face. He blinked his beautiful eyes and asked softly, "Can you agree to my request?"

Chengjun Yin vaguely said. Sensing something was wrong, after all Brother Tang was thin-skinned and rarely took such initiative.

But at this moment, he felt like he was stepping on clouds, and his whole body was dizzy. Before his mind could react, his body responded out of the instinct of appreciating beauty (lust), "Okay."

After a moment, After listening to Brother Tang's request, Chengjun Yin asked: "Brother Tang, can you ask the question again?"

"Which question?"

"Can you agree to my request? That question..."

"No. "

Chengjun Yin: "..."

The color makes you faint!" How could he fall into Brother Tang's beauty trap so easily just now!

He tried to regret, "The response a person makes when he is not sober is nothing."

Brother Tang raised his little face, "Husband, if you regret it, I will be very sad."

Chengjun Yin looked at Brother Tang's face. He couldn't see the sadness, but he saw the threat, the threat from Brother Tang that he would cry to you if he regrets it.

He really couldn't do anything to Brother Tang, but he still wanted to struggle, "Brother Tang, I can promise you anything, but not this matter."

He sullen, trying to look serious, "Brother Tang, I don't care about my reputation, I only care about you."

Brother Tang said, "But I care."

Just as his husband felt sorry for him, he also felt sorry for the injustice his husband had suffered.

Chengjun Yin deliberately made a cold face, "It still doesn't work."

Brother Tang's eyelashes trembled, and he pinched his face, looking pitiful, "Husband, are you trying to hurt me?"

Chengjun Yin: "...I promise you. "

Brother Tang smiled sweetly and buried his head in Chengjun Yin's arms, "My husband is the best!"

Chengjun Yin: "..."

He ruffled Brother Tang's hair expressionlessly, " Brother Tang, let's talk about it."

"Husband, tell me."

"When we discuss things in the future, can you please stop using the honey trap on me?" He really couldn't bear the honey trap from Brother Tang.

"I didn't use a honey trap." Brother Tang smiled and narrowed his eyes, "My husband agreed because he felt sorry for me."

He knew in his heart that he was able to 'win every battle' because his husband was reluctant to let go.

Chengjun Yin: "..." This means that I can use it next time.

He frowned, "Brother Tang, do you smell a smell of paste?"

Brother Tang let go of him, "Husband, what are you cooking?"

Chengjun said, "Sesame."

Brother Tang was silent. .

A pot of sesame seeds was ruined, and Brother Tang also regretted it.

He shouldn't bother his husband at this time.

The husband didn't blame him, but said to him before he left: "Brother Tang, I'm going to start making chili oil. Just be good and don't come in, okay?"

"Okay, husband."

Brother Tang agreed. It was easy, but I regretted it before I even walked out of the door.

"Brother Tang, what's wrong with your hair? Why is it as messy as a bird's nest? Hahahaha..." Brother Tan laughed so hard that he leaned forward and back.

The others looked up at him after hearing this, and couldn't help laughing.

Brother Tang walked to the water tank and looked down at his reflection in the water. He looked back at the kitchen, his little face bulging out little by little.

At noon, Cheng Sanzi took the ox cart away and made three trips back and forth to transport all the chili and sesame seeds collected today. After checking the account with Brother Tang, he said: "There are not many chili and sesame seeds in the outer mountains. We may not be able to collect them tomorrow." That's a lot." Brother Tang pondered for

a while and asked, "If you were asked to go out to collect the peppers and sesame seeds, the price I would give you would be three cents per pound."

His eyes lit up, "I do!"

There are no chili and sesame seeds in the mountains here, but there must be some in the mountains in other villages.

He paid two cents per catty to collect it, and he was not afraid of not receiving it.

"There's no rush. You need to collect the beans first with the villagers." Brother Tang paused and then said, "We'll start harvesting the beans tomorrow, and we'll pay two cents per catty."

There isn't much oil left in the kitchen. If you want to make chili oil and Tahini and vegetable oil are essential.

"Beans?" Cheng Sanzi was surprised, "A pound or two cents?"

"Yeah." Brother Tang touched the calf, "From now on, we won't accept anything from the Jing family."

Cheng Sanzi was full of enthusiasm. The doubt is gone.

A quarter of an hour later, everyone in Tianchong Village knew that Cheng Er wanted to collect beans, and the price for a pound of beans was still two cents!

You must know that no one wants beans, and they have to carry them to the county to sell them for less than a penny.

The people who grow beans in the village are extremely happy. They have little land and the yield of beans is high, which at least ensures that they will not starve to death.

Unexpectedly, there are still people collecting beans at high prices.

The Jing family is also one of the few families in the village who grows beans, but they grow beans to feed pigs. When they heard the good news, Lin and Jing Er hurried to the fields, fearing that if they went too late, Cheng Er would not Received.

When they were working exhaustingly in the fields, Mrs. Mu passed by and smiled happily, "Are you collecting these beans because you want to sell them to Cheng Er?"

Mrs. Lin straightened up and looked at her, "Guan What's the matter with you?"

"It's none of my business," Mu said slowly, "I just said that I won't accept your stuff."

Lin's face changed sharply, "Impossible! He has collected all the sesame seeds!"

Mrs. Mu sneered, "Cheng Sanzi said I won't accept anything from you from now on. Do you believe it or not?"

Mrs. Lin looked at the half-collected beans and felt her eyes darken.

Jing Er's face was extremely ugly, "I'm going to find Li Zheng for comment!"

"Don't go." Mrs. Lin stopped him and said through gritted teeth, "It's Brother Tang! It must have been instigated by Brother Tang!"

When Jing Er heard Brother Tang's name, he frowned and looked disgusted, "He is paying less and less attention to me as an uncle!"

Chengjun Yin was selling Liangpi, but Brother Tang didn't take the initiative to give Liangpi recipes. Just give it to them, he asked Lin to get it, but Brother Tang still dared to drive Lin out.

He wanted to go and accuse Brother Tang of being unfilial, but he didn't expect that Chengjunyin started collecting things and recruiting people. The people in the village had benefited from Chengjunyin, and he was afraid that no one would speak up for him, so he had to endure it for now. .

I didn't expect Brother Tang to be so aggressive and dare to do this to his dear uncle!

"Mom!" Jing Meixing came over after receiving the news, with sinister eyes, "I want Brother Tang to pay the price!"

Lin and Jing Er looked at each other, and neither of them objected.

In the yard, Brother Tang rolled up his sleeves and secretly stretched his hand into the basket containing peppers. Before he could catch the peppers, he was intercepted by his other hand.

He raised his eyes and met Brother Tan's eyes, pretending to be confused and asked: "What's wrong?"

Brother Tan had linen wrapped around his face, smiling and frowning, "Stop pretending, Cheng Er told us we can't let you Work."

Brother Tang pursed his lips.

Hao smiled and joked, "I have never seen anyone who loves my husband as much as Cheng Er. Brother Tang, you are so lucky."