Chapter 68 When father and son met

Chengjun Yin looked at Brother Tang, with emotions in his eyes that others couldn't understand, "I love Brother Tang, and I love the child in Brother Tang's belly even more. No man doesn't care about heirs. If he keeps a child, , you can have two chips, but if you only keep Brother Tang,"

he paused and said, "I can't guarantee that I will change my mind one day."

Brother Tang's mouth flattened, even though he knew what his husband said. It was to save the child, but his heart still twitched uncontrollably.

Xiang Jing's expression changed again and again, but the murderous intent in his eyes disappeared.

Men know men better. No matter how deeply Chengjun Yin feels for Brother Tang at this time, he cannot be sure that Chengjun Yin will love Brother Tang for the rest of his life.

Compared with Brother Tang, the child holds more weight in Chengjun Yin's heart.

He was about to say something, but suddenly he felt a sharp murderous aura emerging from behind him. He subconsciously turned sideways to avoid it, but he couldn't get past the person.

An extremely heavy force fell on his chest. Before he could even see who it was, his body flew out and smashed the wall.

Yellow dust was flying, and Wan Baifan stood in the light, with a determined look on his face, and a faint anger burning in his eyebrows.

Cheng Junyin looked at Wan Baifan's face, which was five points similar to his, and his eyes were dazed for a moment.

Time seemed to stand still at this moment, with two similar faces looking at each other, as if they were engaged in an invisible contest.

Fu Ming arrived in a hurry, and when he saw Cheng Junyin, all his doubts disappeared.

Looking at Cheng Junyin's face, no one can deny Cheng Junyin's identity.

Everyone watched this scene, holding their breath and not daring to speak.

Finally, Wan Baifan took the lead to break the calm.

He looked at Chengjun Yin and said with a tight face, "If you dare to change your mind, I will destroy you first!"

Fu Ming almost burst into tears on the spot.

No, General, you traveled thousands of miles to find your son, and finally found His Highness. Is this the first thing you said?

You are really not afraid that His Highness will hate you.

The corner of Cheng Junyin's mouth twitched, but his mood became much calmer because of Wan Baifan's words.

He looked sideways at Brother Tang beside him, and subconsciously grasped Brother Tang's hand, but Brother Tang silently broke away from his hand.

Chengjun Yin felt a chill in his heart.

It's over.

"Brother Tang, I..."

He tried to explain, but was interrupted by Brother Tang before he finished speaking.

"I understand husband."

Brother Tang lowered his head and his voice was crying, "I just feel uncomfortable in my heart."

He understood that her husband said those words to save him and the child, but he just couldn't control his sadness. He didn't know what was going on.

Cheng Junyin's face turned dark.

Wan Baifan's face turned even darker, "Do you know how to be a husband? I wasn't as stupid as you back then!"

The guard's eyes were complicated.

You didn't make Princess Haoshan angry at all back then.

"Don't hurt him." Brother Tang felt uncomfortable, but he still couldn't bear to see Chengjun Yin being hurt. "My husband is very good."

Everyone looked at Chengjun Yin with condemnation in their eyes.

You deserve to die!

Cheng Junyin thought the same way. He hugged Brother Tang, strode into the side room, and kicked the door shut with his foot.

The people outside looked at each other in shock. Fu Ming looked at the mess left by Chengjun Yin and said resignedly, "Come here, arrest all those who dare to hurt your Highness!"

"Your Highness?" Everyone was shocked and started talking, " What little highness, which little highness?"

No one dared to think of that answer, no one could believe that such a poor village could really hide its hidden dragons and crouching tigers.

Xiao Liang was surprised but then understood.

Only with such an identity can he be worthy of that extraordinary woman.

Xiang Jing stood up staggeringly, pushed away the soldier who was trying to grab him, and forced a smile to Wan Baifan, "General Wan, I didn't expect to see you here."

Why now! Wan Baifan didn't come here sooner or later. Why did he come here now?

"I didn't expect that either." Wan Baifan drew out the long sword at his side, with murderous intent in his eyes.

Xiang Jing's legs went weak, "Misunderstanding!"

He was very strong in martial arts, but he was not as strong as Wan Baifan.

He suddenly looked at Wu Jian, who was lying limply on the ground, "I was bewitched by Wu Jian, so I did something to His Highness!"

Wu Jian was so frightened that his pupils dilated. Hearing this, he looked blankly at Xiang Jing, and looked at the mirror. Jing's eyes were fierce, and there was a hidden threat in his eyes, "Before I came, I had no idea that Cheng Junyin was the little Highness you and the Emperor were looking for!"

Wu Jian subconsciously wanted to refute. He didn't know that Cheng Junyin was at all. His identity, otherwise he would not dare to make things difficult for Chengjun Yin even if he had ten courages.

But as soon as he opened his mouth, he saw Xiang Jing say two words to him silently.

Wu Jian's eyes turned red, "General! I was confused. Seeing that the method of fertilizing the fields was so effective, I became greedy and wanted to seize the method of fertilizing the fields and offer it to the Holy One, in order to offset my merits. That's why I deceived Master Xiang Jing. "Master Xiang Jing knows nothing about this." He

gritted his teeth and knocked his head on the ground with a clear voice, "This is all my fault, please give me death!"

They are all dead ends.

In this case, it would be better to use his life to give Wu and Bo a way out.

Wan Baifan ignored him, but looked at Xiang Jing with cold eyes, "Grab him."

The soldier no longer hesitated and grabbed Xiang Jing and pressed him to the ground.

Xiang Jing's face twisted, "Wan Baifan, you can't touch me!"

Wan Baifan moved his wrist and pointed the tip of his sword straight at Jing, "What is the crime for trying to murder a relative of the emperor?" Xiang

Jing's face turned pale, and he was suddenly dripping with cold sweat.

"I have a mother-in-law!"

"Did I hear you right? That dog officer called Cheng Junyin's father a general? Which general?"

"General Wan, who else could he be?"

"Oh my god, Am I dreaming."

Someone who was once out of reach suddenly appeared next to them, and said that Cheng Junyin, who grew up with them in the same village, was his son!

They wouldn't even dream of doing this.

"General? General?" Chengwang's legs were shaking like dice. The villagers saw that he looked wrong and touched him lightly, and he fell to the ground and foamed at the mouth.

Liang collapsed, "Your Highness, Cheng Dacai is your Highness. Only my son is worthy of such a noble status."

Cheng Dacai climbed to Wan Baifan's side with his hands and grabbed Wan Baifan tightly. Bai Fan looked up at Wan Baifan from his trouser legs, his eyes already crazy, "Dad, I am your son, I am the young highness. Chengjun Yin was born to that bitch Liang, and it has nothing to do with you. We You even shed blood to acknowledge your kiss, have you forgotten?"

Wan Baifan kicked him away, "I never believe in bleeding to acknowledge your kiss!"

Cheng Dacai fell to the ground, covered in dirt and sweat, in a miserable state. Like a beggar.

He looked around, looked into Wan Baifan's cold eyes, and listened to the words of others who seemed to be laughing at him. He fell softly to the ground and smiled foolishly, "I am your little highness, I am..."

Cheng Big fortune, completely crazy.

Chen Noping, who was invited by Taotie as a reinforcement, ran over aggressively with a stick. Everyone was startled when they saw that Wu Wu was gradually being arrested.

They didn't need to ask any more questions. The villagers couldn't wait to tell Chen Noping what happened.

Mr. Hao kept asking: "I, did I hear correctly? Chengjun Yin was born to a princess?"

Brother Tan looked dreamy, "I also feel like I'm dreaming."

Chen Noping patted his chest, He mumbled expressionlessly.

Brother Xi thought he wasn't panicking, but when he got closer, he heard him keep mumbling, "Steady! Don't panic! It's a small scene!"

Brother Xi: "..."

Taotie didn't want to pay attention to these stupid humans, it was like lightning. rushed to the wing.

Fu Ming only felt a red light flash in front of his eyes, and then the red light hit the door of the wing hard, sliding down from the door like a pancake.

He pursed his lips, trying not to laugh out loud.

Taotie got up from the ground, kicked the door wildly, and screamed, with anger visible to the naked eye all over his body.

Suddenly, its legs were dangling in the air, and its entire body was lifted up and spun around.

It was startled, blinked and looked at Wan Baifan in front of it, and with a chirp, its hair exploded on the spot.

"Where did this thing come from? Why does it look so similar to Cheng Junyin's grandson! What bad luck!"

Wan Baifan: "..." Although he didn't understand, he intuitively said that he was swearing.

Fu Ming looked at Taotie in surprise, "What is this?"

Taotie's murderous gaze fell on him instantly, and he opened his mouth, but before he could curse, Wan Baifan closed it with his hand.

Wan Baifan frowned, "Taotie."

Fu Ming was shocked.

Few people know that when the princess escaped, she also took the egg of the guardian beast and the Book of Chaos.

But when they found the princess, there was nothing on her body and she seemed to have been ransacked.

They originally thought that the Book of Chaos and Taotie had already fallen into the hands of the third prince, but when the third prince was arrested, he refused to admit it.

The whereabouts of the Book of Chaos and Taotie are unknown since then. They have tried to search for them, but there is no news.

They didn't expect that Taotie would be here with His Highness.

It's really hard to find anything without wearing iron shoes, and it takes no effort at all to get it.

"I've seen it." A soldier suddenly said, "It was the one who protected His Highness's husband all the way."

Fu Ming sighed.

If they hadn't found His Highness by mistake this time, they really wouldn't have known that they were so close to Taotie.

Taotie was forced to shut his mouth and opened his teeth and claws in anger. Wan Baifan said with a sullen face, "Quiet."

Chengjun Yin was coaxing Brother Tang, but the Taotie kept making noises, making Brother Tang even more unhappy. What should he do?

In the wing room, Brother Tang sat on the bedside and cried silently with his back to Chengjun Yin. No matter how much Chengjun Yin coaxed him, he refused to turn his head to look at him.

Cheng Junyin was giving Brother Tang some relief while wiping his tears.

Seeing that Brother Tang's tears didn't stop, he became anxious.

He grabbed Brother Tang's hand and covered his heart, and said, "Brother Tang, do you have to feel sorry for me to death?"

Brother Tang then looked at Cheng Juanyin, and after a while, he couldn't help but hit him. Cry and burp.

The air froze for a moment. Brother Tang blushed and covered Chengjunyin's ears, "Husband, you didn't hear!"

Chengjunyin held him in his arms and coaxed, "Okay, I I didn't hear it."

Brother Tang nestled in Chengjun Yin's arms and whispered, "I'm not sad, husband."

He felt that he was so strange. He was so sad just now that he felt like dying, but after being hugged by his husband, he felt so sad. I felt that I was too pretentious just now.

Chengjun Yin breathed a sigh of relief, "Does your stomach feel uncomfortable?"

Brother Tang felt it carefully and said with a blush, "I'm not uncomfortable, I just want to go to the bathroom."

Chengjun Yin asked, "You want to go to the toilet? Or should I bring the bucket in?"

Brother Tang knew that there were many people outside, and he was afraid that the smell would affect others, so he said sheepishly, "Go to the toilet."

He paused and then said, "It's so hot, we can't close it. Close the door and leave the person outside. "

Among those people outside, there is also my husband's biological father.

Cheng Junyin doesn't care about so many things, he only has his brother Tang in his eyes and heart.

He helped Brother Tang up and said, "I'll take you to the toilet."

Brother Tang obediently followed Chengjun Yin to the door. When he reached the door, he said again, "Husband, I don't want to go out."

Chengjun Yin Gently lifting his sweaty hair, "How about we go back and rest?"

Brother Tang shook his head, "We have to go out to meet our savior."

Chengjun Yin's Adam's apple twitched slightly, suppressing the complicated feelings in his heart. He only said: "Yes."

He held Brother Tang's hand, opened the door, and looked directly at everyone.

Wan Baifan stood at the door, staring straight at him, emotions surging in his eyes, but his face was tense and he didn't say a word.

Chengjun Yin lowered his eyes, avoided his scorching gaze, and said expressionlessly: "General Wan."

Wan Baifan's eyes darkened, his lips squirmed slightly for a while, but he could only hold back one word, "Yeah."

Fu Ming looked in front of him . One black.

General, please explain your identity first! What are you talking about? Do you want to recognize this son or not?

Helpless, Fu Ming had no choice but to step forward, "Your Highness, General Wan is your biological father, and your biological mother is Princess Haoshan."

Chengjun Yin glanced at him, "Oh."

Fu Ming: "..."

As expected of a father and son, their reactions were equally indifferent.

How could he continue talking?

Isn't His Highness curious about his own life experience?

Brother Tang gently pulled Cheng Juanyin's hand, and Cheng Juanyin said, "Come in and sit down."

Fu Ming wiped the cold sweat from his forehead and glanced at Brother Tang gratefully.

A group of people walked into the wing. Fu Ming closed the door and took the initiative to explain to Cheng Junyin what happened that year.

Twenty years ago, the third prince rebelled, trying to capture Princess Haosheng and threaten the prince and the general who were still princes at the time.

The princess was pregnant and fled with only one personal guard.

When they found the princess, she had jumped off a cliff and committed suicide, and the guards were missing.

Chengjun Yin had known these things for a long time, and the expression on his face did not change much after hearing it. It was not until Fu Ming talked about what happened just now that his expression changed slightly.

In his previous life, there was a fire in Xiaoliang's house in the middle of the night. By the time the villagers found out, Xiaoliang's family had already perished in the flames.

Soon after, Cheng Dacai took his place and recognized Wan Baifan.

He always thought that Xiao Liang's death in his previous life was an accident, but he never expected that Xiao Liang's life experience was so closely related to his.

In other words, the Xiao Liang family in the previous life was silenced by the Liang family because of him.

Brother Tang asked anxiously: "Is Xiaoliang still okay?"

Fu Ming looked at Brother Tang and unconsciously lowered his voice, "She was rescued by a brother from your village, so she is safe."

Brother Tang's tense body relaxed, and suddenly he felt something was wrong.

He thought he moved his legs without anyone noticing, and his face instantly turned red with embarrassment.

He should have gone to the toilet just now, how could this happen...

Chengjunyin noticed something was wrong with Brother Tang and asked in a low voice: "But what's wrong with you?"

Brother Tang lowered his head and remained silent.

Chengjun Yin noticed Brother Tang's red earlobes, and after thinking for a moment, he said to Wan Baifan, "It's time for you to go out, Brother Tang needs to rest."

Fu Ming: "..." He said that his mouth was dry and he was counting on it. These two giant Buddhas talk to each other and exchange feelings, but this is the result?

He looked at Wan Baifan with hope.

General, please say something!

Wan Baifan also looked at him, and with his expectant eyes, he urged, "What are you doing standing still? Let's go quickly!"

Brother Tang was sitting opposite him, how could he not notice that there was something wrong with Brother Tang.

Fu Ming took a deep breath, gritted his teeth and said, "Okay."

He reluctantly followed Wan Baifan out. Chengjun Yin closed the door of the wing, squatted in front of Brother Tang, and held his hand. He asked in a low voice: "What's wrong?"

Brother Tang's lips trembled, and tears burst out in an instant, "Husband, I, I couldn't hold it back... I don't know how it came out."

His entire pants were wet. .

Cheng Junyin was stunned and reached out to explore Brother Tang's body. When he felt the wetness coming from his fingertips, his hand trembled violently.

"Brother Tang, it's okay." Chengjun Yin's breathing was rapid, but he still managed to slow down his tone and said, "Your water just broke."

Brother Tang blinked his watery eyes and asked stupidly: "Why did it break? ?"

Cheng Junyin looked into Brother Tang's eyes, his hands and feet feeling cold, "Because you're about to give birth."

Brother Tang's long black eyelashes trembled, "Huh?"

"Bang!"

The closed door was violently opened. Everyone was shocked and subconsciously looked at the door, only to see Chengjun Yin with a pale face and tight veins shouting, "Brother Tang is about to give birth! Call Po Wen quickly!" There

was a deathly silence. After that, it was a chaotic mess.

Li Zheng ran to his home like crazy, throwing away his crutches.

Chengjun Yin invited Wenpo to the village a few days ago. Because Brother Tang couldn't sleep well at night, he arranged for Wenpo to stay at his house.

This Wen woman has the habit of taking naps, and she is still sleeping soundly in his house right now!

Niu Zi ran past him, "Just rest, I'll call Po Wen!"

Li Zheng stopped panting and wanted to walk back to the yard, but the yard was already occupied by Hao and others.

Aunt Niu and Aunt Wang pushed the men out of the yard, "Get out! Don't be blocked here, clumsy!"

Wan Baifan was not spared. He stood in the corner like a door god, his face dark and tight, and his whole body was leaking. Reject the evil spirit thousands of miles away.

Seeing this, Li Zheng asked worriedly: "Is the general dissatisfied with Cheng Er?"

His grandson was about to be born, why was he still so embarrassed.

Fu Ming's ears were very good. When he heard this, he lowered his voice and responded, "You have a big misunderstanding. General, he is too nervous."

He had never seen the general so nervous before when he was surrounded by thousands of troops. .

Li Zheng was relieved. Fu Ming sat next to Li Zheng and said, "Hey, tell me about His Highness."

Don't look at the fact that the general doesn't ask anything now. He will definitely beat around the bush when no one is around. ask him.

General, you just want to save face and suffer the consequences!

In the wing room, Chengjun Yin held Brother Tang's hand tightly and kept comforting him, "It's okay, Brother Tang, I'm here, it's okay." Brother Tang

lay on the bed and raised his hand to wipe off Chengjun Yin's hand. There was sweat on his forehead, "Husband, don't be nervous."

He was a little nervous at first, but after seeing that his husband was more nervous than him, he calmed down.

"Yeah, I'm not nervous." Chengjun Yin kissed the back of his hand carefully, then looked at his belly, his eyes red.

Brother Tang saw that Chengjun Yin could not calm down, so he raised his upper body and kissed the corner of Chengjunyin's mouth.

Chengjunyin's voice faltered, and Brother Tang looked into his eyes and comforted him softly, "Husband, the baby and I will be fine."

Chengjunyin gritted his teeth, lowered his eyebrows, and choked with sobs, "Okay."

See Po Wen when she came. Chengjun Yin was here, his face darkened, and he was about to drive him out without saying a word.

"You guys can't stay here, get out!"

"Just do what you have to do, just pretend I'm not here." Chengjun Yin stood beside Brother Tang, motionless.

Wen Po asked, "Don't you think it's unlucky?"

The delivery room has a strong smell of blood and has always been considered an unlucky place.

And when a pregnant woman gives birth to a baby, it's not a pretty sight. There used to be men who thought they were not affected, but before they were even halfway through, they became nauseous and vomited on the spot.

Chengjun Yin choked up and asked, "He gave birth to a child for me, how could I think he was unlucky?"

Seeing that Chengjun Yin could not be persuaded, Po Wen said no more.

Chengjun Yin couldn't hold on anyway.

Cheng Junyin almost failed to hold on, but it was not because of nausea, but because of heartache.

He saw Brother Tang's face twisted in pain, and listened to Brother Tang's screams, his whole body was shaking uncontrollably.

He could do nothing but shout Brother Tang's name in Brother Tang's ear.

I don't know how long it took, but the baby's cry pierced the sky. Brother Tang was lying on the bed, covered in sweat, and his chest was rising and falling weakly.

Mrs. Wen happily brought the child to Chengjunyin, but Chengjunyin didn't even look at it. She just held Brother Tang and said in a trembling voice, "No more babies. We won't have any more babies in the future."

So much blood , Brother Tang must be in so much pain!

He placed kisses on Brother Tang's face one after another. Brother Tang turned his head away and said weakly: "Husband, you are dirty."

His face was covered with sweat, and he even disliked himself, but his husband did not dislike him at all.

Po Wen held the child, feeling a little embarrassed for a moment.

She had delivered babies so many times, but she had never seen a man like Cheng Junyin.

It was obvious that the pregnant woman was giving birth to the baby, but he looked even more nervous than the pregnant woman.

After giving birth to the child, his face was paler than that of the pregnant woman, and those who didn't know thought he had given birth to the child. "It's not dirty." Chengjun Yin took the wet cotton cloth handed over by Mr. Hao, gently wiped the sweat off Brother Tang's face, and coaxed in a warm voice: "It's not dirty at all. Brother

Tang is the cleanest."

Brother raised the corner of his mouth, but had no strength to smile. His eyes drifted behind Chengjunyin and asked, "Where is the child?"

Only then did Chengjunyin remember the existence of the child. He looked at Po Wen, who held the child knowingly. In front of him, he congratulated, "Congratulations, it's a young master."

Brother Tang looked at the child, his eyes softened, "Husband, he looks like you, give him a nickname."

Chengjun Yin frowned , looked at the wrinkled man with some disgust, "My name is Xiao Zhuzi."

Brother Tang looked at Chengjunyin doubtfully, Chengjunyin did not explain, and stroked his eyebrows, "You are tired, take a rest. , I'm here with you."

Brother Tang responded weakly, and before he finished speaking, his eyes closed uncontrollably.

Cheng Junyin drove everyone out and wiped Brother Tang's body himself. When he saw the torn wounds on Brother Tang's body, his hands stopped, and big teardrops fell on the mattress and fainted. The emotions I had endured all day collapsed at this moment.