Chapter 26 gluttony

There were many mosquitoes on the mountain, so Chengjun Yin wrapped Brother Tang tightly before pulling him to the foot of the mountain.

Mrs. Mu came down from the mountain carrying a basket of wild vegetables. When she saw Brother Tang's dress, she said angrily, "It's just winter. Why is it wrapped like a rice dumpling? Isn't there something that can't be seen?"

Everyone knew about the fight between Brother Tang and Cheng Er. Brother Tang didn't dare to see anyone with the Luopa on his face. Wasn't it because he was afraid that others would see his wounds?

Brother Tang paused in his steps and took off his rhopa generously, revealing his clean and tidy face. "My husband feels sorry for me and is worried that I will be disturbed by mosquitoes, so he specially asked me to cover it up."

He asked doubtfully: "Look. Aunt Mu also just came down from the mountain. Didn't Uncle Mu remind you before going up the mountain?"

Mu's face turned dark.

How could her old man care about her life or death?

Seeing Chengjun Yin and Brother Tang leaving hand in hand, she let out a loud sigh, "Why are you pretending? Your good days are coming to an end!"

Going up the mountain, Chengjun Yin took Brother Tang to find the pepper tree, and Tang Brother Tang was about to take action, but Chengjun Yin pulled him aside and sat down, "Have a rest, I'll be fine soon."

Brother Tang didn't understand and asked: "Husband, why don't you let me do any work? Others are forcing me to work."

Cheng Junyin's eyes darkened, "You used to do too much work, now it's time for you to take a break."

In the previous life, Brother Tang was tired and sick. Lying in bed with no one to take care of me, I wanted to pour myself a glass of water, but because of my weakness in my hands and feet, I dropped the glass.

Brother Tang is a very clean person. Even when he is sick, he keeps his small home clean and tidy. When he feels better, he uses a dustpan to sweep away the broken pieces of the cup, but when he gets up, he flashes waist.

Brother Tang's body was already weak, but with this waist flash, he was never able to get up from the bed again.

Cheng Junyin turned his back to Brother Tang and said in a hoarse voice: "I am your husband. As long as I am here, you don't need to do any work."

In his previous life, he hated his own powerlessness and God's injustice. , I hate myself even more for not being able to recognize people clearly.

But he couldn't help it, he was just a soul. He couldn't even touch Brother Tang to give him any comfort. He could only watch Brother Tang lying on the bed, losing his breath.

God allowed him to live his life again, but the pain was still unforgettable.

He couldn't bear to see Brother Tang suffer, and he couldn't bear to see Brother Tang suffer any injustice.

He was afraid, he was too afraid.

He didn't want to see the lifeless Brother Tang in his last life again.

Brother Tang was vaguely aware of Chengjunyin's uneasiness. He put his arm around his waist and rested his head on his back. "Husband, I listen to you."

Chengjunyin grabbed his hand and closed it. He closed his eyes and calmed down his emotions, "Good boy, go and have a rest. If you are thirsty, there is boiled water in the basket on your back."

Brother Tang nodded slightly, and when he let go of him, he suddenly caught a glimpse of red. He walked over quickly and said in surprise: "Husband, , It's red fruit!"

Chengjun Yin looked at the sound and saw the tree full of red fruit, and he was slightly stunned.

When he came last time, this red fruit tree was almost bald. Why has it changed so much after not seeing it for a while?

"Brother Tang, don't pick it off yet." Chengjun Yin walked over and frowned.

The red fruits bear fruit and fall leaves in autumn. They lose all their leaves in winter and then begin to bloom in spring.

How could this red fruit grow in such a reverse direction? This doesn't make sense.

Brother Tang calmed down and asked, "Husband, is this fruit poisonous?"

He loved eating red fruits because when he was hungry in the past, the red fruits on the mountain were the only food he could eat.

Cheng Junyin took a few steps back and looked at the place, suddenly feeling familiar.

He thought of something, walked quickly to the tree, squatted down, and dug out the soil from the roots of the tree with his bare hands.

The hole was dug deeper and deeper. Suddenly, he touched something warm and hard, and his eyes changed slightly.

Brother Tang asked worriedly: "Husband, what's wrong?"

"There is something." Chengjun Yin dug out the contents and threw them on the ground ungently.

"This is?" Brother Tang looked strange, "Egg?"

A red egg.

Cheng Junyin's eyes were complicated, "Yeah."

This egg was his old friend.

After he became a soul in his last life, the only thing that could talk to him was the egg that never broke.

Brother Tang squatted down and poked the eggshell with his finger curiously, "Husband, how do you know there is an egg here?"

Chengjun Yin said, "This tree grows in such a reverse direction, there must be something fishy about the roots."

He hoped that Tang Brother Tang has no worries in his life, but he doesn't want Brother Tang to know about what happened in his previous life.

Suddenly, Cheng Junyin's face changed in shock.

In the last life, in the spring of 188 Yu Ji, there was an earthquake in Shanxiang County, causing countless casualties. The magistrate of Shanxiang County was afraid of being blamed by the Holy Spirit, so he deceived his superiors and concealed the disaster, which worsened the disaster. Countless people died of illness and starvation in this disaster.

The egg rolled in front of him because of the commotion. After discovering that they could talk, they caught him chattering. The most common complaint was that the red fruit tree robbed it and tyrannically sucked out its vitality. It is so damaged that it cannot break out of its shell.

It is now the year 187 of the Yu Ji, and winter has just entered.

In about four months, that disaster will happen.

Brother Tang had never seen such a strange-looking egg before. He was very curious about what was inside, "When will it break the shell?"

Chengjun Yin replied without thinking, "It won't break the shell."

'Click The eggshell cracked as if it had been slapped in the face, and in just a moment, a red, furry, sheep-like, dog-like animal, about the size of a palm, appeared in front of them.

The little animal stood up tremblingly, raised its tail, opened a pair of big black eyes, and opened its mouth aggressively towards Chengjun Yin, "Wow!"

The fierce and fierce look made Brother Tang cute. His heart melted, "Husband, he is so cute."

Chengjunyin, who had just been scolded, didn't think he was cute, but when he saw Brother Tang's eyes looking for approval, he still responded without hesitation and said: " Hmm, very cute."

So why was this egg named Taotie reborn with him?

Brother Tang held Taotie in his arms and couldn't put it down, "Can we raise it?"

Chengjun Yin didn't want to raise it, but Brother Tang's eyes were full of longing. He could never refuse Brother Tang's request. He could only resist the urge to throw away the Taotie and said, "You can raise it if you want."

"You obviously know that I am here. Here, why don't you come to save me! Are you a waste? You are a waste!" Taotie's little mouth moved slightly, looking very cute, and it didn't look like he was cursing at all.

Brother Tang gently stroked Taotie and asked, "Husband, is it hungry?"

Chengjunyin said expressionlessly: "It's skin is itchy."

Brother Tang's face bulged, and Chengjunyin immediately He changed his words and said, "Give him some red fruits."

Brother Tang raised his head and looked at the red fruits on a tree, his eyes bright, "Husband, I think..."

Chengjun Yin: "...I'll pick them." If he had known that just now I won't dig any more, I'm really short of money!

When the sun was shining, Cheng Junyin went down the mountain with two baskets of things on his back. Brother Tang followed behind him, holding Taotie in his arms. Taotie was holding a red fruit and eating it quickly.

Brother Tang smiled and narrowed his eyes, "Husband, the way it eats is so cute."

Chengjun Yinmo.

If you knew that it was cursing the red fruit while eating it, you wouldn't think so.

Before he got home, Chengjun Yin saw several people gathered around the door from a distance. The matchmaker Ran, who was wearing red clothes and red flowers, was very conspicuous.

Cheng Junyin's heart skipped a beat and he looked at Brother Tang with fear.

Brother Tang was not angry. He just paused and continued walking forward, not forgetting to urge: "Husband, let's go quickly."

"Here we come." Chengjun Yin followed, his face tense, as if Facing a powerful enemy.

Taotie didn't eat anything. He opened his big eyes and watched the show with gloating.

Brother Tang walked to the door, glanced at them, fixed his gaze on Jing Meixing for a moment, and asked: "Are you all here to come to my husband for matchmaking?"

However, the matchmaker pushed aside the other matchmakers and said with a smile: " That's right. Brother Tang, don't worry. The other party said that as long as you don't fight or fight and are willing to serve others, they won't kick you out."

As soon as he finished speaking, before Brother Tang made any move, Chengjun Yin's face turned pale. Dark first.

"Who is she? She deserves to be served by Brother Tang?"

However, the matchmaker trembled in fright, and Jing Meixing's smile froze as she watched.

Chengjun Yin glanced at the matchmakers coldly, "I will only marry one husband in my life, Brother Tang. Please come back!"

Jing Meixing's pupils suddenly shrank.

how come? Doesn't Chengjun Yin dislike Brother Tang?

The matchmakers were unwilling to give in and called out how good the girls they introduced were. Chengjun Yin was indifferent. However, the matchmaker did not want to be compared with other matchmakers and said loudly: "Cheng Er, it is difficult for me to conceive. Do you want to cut off your children and grandchildren like this?" ?"

Brother Tang's face turned pale and he held Taotie's hand tightly.

Taotie blinked and panicked, "It's over! Don't cry."

"So what if we have no descendants? I don't like children. They are very noisy." When Cheng Juanyin said this, he looked at A gluttonous look.

Taotie was silent for a moment and became furious.

All the matchmakers were dumbfounded. There are still people in this world who don't care about their children. After all, they are their own children.

Brother Tang touched his belly and lowered his eyes.

Does your husband really not like children? But he quite liked it.

"You want to be a matchmaker for me, don't you just want to see how rich I am? But don't you know that I am still very poor and penniless?" Chengjun Yin took out his money bag, opened it and poured it down. There wasn't even a sound.

Everyone didn't believe it. Cheng Junyin looked at Brother Tang, "Brother Tang is in charge of all the money in the family. If one day we have a quarrel, I will be the only one who is kicked out to clean up and leave the house. Are you sure you are matchmakers?" Are all those people willing to eat shit with me?"

All the matchmakers were silent, their faces full of shock.

They had heard some rumors before, but none of them thought it was true.

All the matchmakers looked at each other and dispersed.