Chapter 13 Drunk

Chengjun Yin looked at her back coldly, and did not look back until she disappeared.

He threw the hoe aside, hugged Brother Tang and comforted him softly, "Don't be afraid, I'm here."

He knew that Brother Tang had been beaten by Mr. Lin, but he didn't know that Mr. Lin had left it for Brother Tang. Such a big shadow.

Brother Tang is actually not afraid anymore, but he is reluctant to let go of Chengjun Yin.

He knew this was not good, but he still didn't want to leave his husband's arms.

It's like a person in the darkness grabs the light and is reluctant to let go.

At night, Chengjun Yin was afraid that Brother Tang would have nightmares, so Liangpi ignored it and coaxed Brother Tang to sleep early.

Before going to bed, Cheng Junyin asked him, "Why are there no wounds on your body?"

Brother Tang's eyelashes trembled slightly, "Because she was afraid that you would send me back."

The Cheng family was reluctant to part with his dowry, and the Jing family was also reluctant to bear the original inheritance. The bride price given by the family.

So in the months before getting married, Ms. Lin tried her best not to hit him. If she was really in a bad mood and wanted to torture him, she would starve him.

Cheng Junyin trembled all over, and his heart felt like it was being pricked by a needle.

In the darkness, Brother Tang couldn't see Cheng Junyin's expression, but he could feel Cheng Junyin's breathing getting heavier.

He gently caressed Chengjun Yin's eyebrows. He breathed a sigh of relief after feeling no wetness and said, "Husband, I'm fine. I don't have any scars on my body. Those wounds will disappear after a while. I'm not ugly." ."

Cheng Junyin hugged his hand tightly, and after a long silence, he responded in a low voice, "You are not ugly even if you have scars."

The unique taste of Liangpi has made it the most popular food in the county. In one month, Cheng Junyin earned twelve taels of silver by relying on Liangpi.

Brother Tang was sitting cross-legged on the bed, counting money, smiling so hard that he couldn't even see his eyebrows.

Chengjunyin came over and gently scratched the side of his red face. He raised his head and said happily: "Husband, we now have thirty-eight two or three hundred and seventy cents!"

Chengjunyin's hand moved. Suddenly, thinking of the purpose of his visit, he felt guilty and dared not look at him.

"Brother Tang, Xiong Dou is calling you."

"Okay, I'll be there right away." Brother Tang said and was about to take the money back. Chengjun Yin stretched his neck to peek, but saw Brother Tang suddenly turned his head. , looked at him warily, "Husband, it's time for you to go out."

The husband said that men will become bad when they have money, and he will not give him a chance to become bad.

Cheng Junyin: "..."

He reluctantly walked out, and when he was locked out, he sighed helplessly.

It's not easy to get money from Brother Tang.

"Cheng Er!" Mo Er came over with an ugly face, "Someone in the county is selling Liangpi!"

Cheng Junyin frowned, but he was not surprised. He asked: "Have you sold out all the Liangpi today?"

Today he didn't. I went to sell Liangpi because Brother Tang felt sorry for him running around all day and wanted him to take a day off.

He originally disagreed, but Brother Tang was too enthusiastic this morning, and he was really sad that Brother Tang was such a beauty.

"Sold out." Mo Er paused, and then added with an unnatural look: "I didn't wait for you today, so I picked out your share and sold it."

As for why he couldn't wait, Mo Er, who is also married, It means that it can only be understood but cannot be expressed in words.

Cheng Junyin: "...Well, it's pretty good."

At least nothing was wasted.

Seeing that Chengjun Yin didn't seem very worried, Mo Er asked, "Should we do less today?"

"Starting from tomorrow, let my cousin make as much as you can sell." Chengjun Yin said softly, "In the future, I will No more selling Liangpi. If you want to use Uncle Niu's donkey cart, you can rent it from him like me. The rent is ten cents a day."

Mo Er's eyes widened, "How is this possible?"

Cheng Er means to rent this door. Leave the business entirely to him!

Cheng Junyin asked: "Why do you think Liangpi sells so well?"

"Because Liangpi is a new food." Mo Er paused and opened his eyes as if thinking of something, "Because of the sauce."

Liangpi is a new food. , the picture is a fresh one.

But no matter how fresh the food is, it will get boring one day, but the reason why Liangpi can last so well for a whole month is because the sauce of Liangpi is unique.

Whether it's chili oil or sesame paste, they are both unheard of and unseen by others, and their taste is unparalleled.

Therefore, even if others figure out how to make cold skin, without the sauce, they will have an empty body and no soul, and there is no way to surpass them.

The more Mo Er thought about it, the more excited he became, and the worries in his heart were swept away.

"Do you want to sell sauce in the future?"

Chengjunyin smiled, "Yeah."

He sold cold skin from the beginning in order to let people know the benefits of sauce.

"The sauce will definitely sell well!" Mo Er suppressed his excitement, "But I can't get this Liangpi recipe for free. I,"

"Don't be happy too early." Chengjun Yin interrupted him and said in a low voice. : "I have something to trouble you."

Mo Er's face straightened, "Just tell me!"

No matter what it is, as long as Mo Er can do it, he will do it through fire and water.

He was full of passion, but after hearing Cheng Junyin's words, his face was filled with confusion.

In the afternoon, Xiong Dou urged Brother Tang, "Brother Tang, are you okay?"

"Here you go." Brother Tang walked out dressed like a ball, pulled his clothes uncomfortably, and pursed his lips. .

He even said he didn't want to wear so many clothes anymore, but his husband insisted that he wear them.

Xiong Dou pulled Brother Tang out, "If you don't leave, you won't have time to make dinner."

Brother Tang struggled to keep up with her and asked, "Why do I have to go to your place to cook."

"I'm treating you, of course . You have to do it at my house!" Xiong Dou said confidently, but his eyes were weak.

How did she know why Mo Er insisted on her sending Brother Tang away.

"Okay." Although Brother Tang felt a little strange, he still didn't ask any more questions.

At the foot of the mountain not far away, Cheng Junyin watched Brother Tang and Xiong Dou go away before walking out, sneaking back home and heading straight to the thatched house.

Brother Tang hid the money very well. He only knew the approximate location, and it took him a while to find the money.

Looking at the white silver, Chengjun Yin, who felt he had done something bad, gritted his teeth, ruthlessly took away thirty taels and put back the remaining nine taels of silver.

When he came out, Mo Er was standing at the door to relax. Looking at his slightly bulging chest, Mo Er hesitated for a long time and said, "You can't do anything to regret Brother Tang." What

Chengjun Yin wanted him to do was to ask him to help. Steal money'.

Steal Brother Tang's money.

Chengjun Yin looked at him, his eyes darkened, "Don't worry, I will never do it."

When they walked to Mo Er's house, Brother Tang was grabbing the only hen in the yard and accusing him, "As promised, I'm here to help, how can you not let me do anything?"

"You asked me to watch you. What's so good about you? Can you still fly out?"

"My husband won't let me work, and neither will my sister. Let me work, and you all bully me!"

Cheng Junyin looked at the resentment on his face and laughed out loud.

Those who didn't know thought they really abused Brother Tang.

"Didn't you come back with some food? I just prepared the food." Xiong Dou came out carrying the dishes.

Brother Tang turned around suddenly and saw Cheng Junyin's eyes lit up. He thought of something again and looked away from him.

It's all because my husband made me wear such fat clothes, and my sister thinks I'm in the way and won't let me help.

Chengjun Yin knew that he was angry when he saw Brother Tang's appearance. He walked over and knelt down, grabbed Brother Tang's hand and put it into his arms, coaxing softly: "It's all my fault. I won't do it next time." I told you to wear it so thickly."

Brother Tang was easily coaxed, even though he knew in his heart that next time, his husband would wrap him up in a bun before letting him go out.

Mo Er didn't know where he got a bottle of wine. When Chengjunyin sat down, he poured a glass and handed it over. He poured another glass and held it in his hand. He looked at Chengjunyin as if he wanted to say something, but in the end his eyes turned red. , drank the wine in one gulp.

He earned three taels of silver this month.

With these three taels of silver, he and Dou'er had a sheltered home.

In this home, he doesn't need to work every day without hope, he doesn't need to look at Mo's face to buy a needle and thread for Dou'er, and Dou'er doesn't need to be humiliated and humiliated for no reason every day.

He never knew that he could live like this, and he never knew that one day he could live so happily.

And all this is because of Cheng Er and Brother Tang.

Cheng Junyin could understand Mo Er's mood. He drank with Mo Er. At the end of the drink, he asked, "I heard that your mother and the others have not moved to the county."

When he heard the reason why Mo's family wanted to separate, He guessed that things would not go as smoothly as Mo had expected.

Because in his previous life, Mo Er was not separated.

Mo Er's eyes darkened, "My brother is engaged to the restaurant manager's brother. He doesn't want my mother and the others to live in the county."

Chengjun Yin understood after hearing this.

Mo Da didn't dare to offend the shopkeeper. No matter how dissatisfied Mr. Mo was, he could only swallow this bitter taste.

Xiong Dou held Mo Er's hand under the table. Mo Er felt warm in his heart and said with a smile: "Today is a good day. Let's not mention that. Let's continue drinking."

Chengjun Yin and Mo Er drank until very late. When they went back Brother Tang was about to carry the drunk Cheng Juanyin back. Chengjun Yin lowered his head and looked at Brother Tang's delicate face in the dim moonlight, smiling foolishly, "Brother Tang, you are so beautiful."

Brother Tang blushed, "Husband, don't shake."

Chengjun Yin straightened his face, pointed at the road and ordered, "Don't shake! Brother Tang is about to be knocked unconscious by you!"

Brother Tang: "... "

I will never let my husband drink alcohol again.

The hangover was very painful. When Chengjun Yin woke up, his temples were still throbbing with pain.

Brother Tang saw that he was awake and hurriedly handed him water.

He took the water and drank it. When he looked up, he saw Brother Tang staring at him expressionlessly. His heart skipped a beat and he touched his empty chest, which felt as cold as the wind.

It's over, Brother Tang found out about stealing the money.

"Brother Tang, listen to my quibbles!"

Brother Tang: "..."

He turned around angrily and wanted to leave. Chengjun Yin didn't care too much, jumped out of bed and hugged Brother Tang tightly, "I want to take you with me Go see a doctor."

Brother Tang's eyelashes trembled and he said in a muffled voice, "I'm not sick. Why should I go see a doctor?"

"Your hands and feet are cold. I'm worried that you were injured in the early years, so I want to take you to see him." Prescribe some medicine to treat it."