Chapter 101 The shocking truth.

The bosses laughed and responded to Brother Tang. I don't know which boss said it first: "I think it's best for Boss Jing to be the new president."

The smile on Brother Tang's lips widened and he looked at the others. The boss looked stiff and asked, "What do you think?"

He didn't give in at all. The bosses were sweating like rain, and no one dared to say a word "no".

That night at the brothel, they left one by one despite knowing what would happen to Boss Jing. Deep down they wanted to frustrate Boss Jing's spirit.

None of them could bear to see a brother named Jing Tangyun sitting on top of them.

That night, they stayed at home, sipping tea and waiting to see Brother Tang's jokes, but what they heard was Hong Wuzhao's shocking scandal.

They realized something was wrong at that time, and then the Hong family's royal merchants were deprived of their business, the Hong family's property was thoroughly investigated, most of the property was imprisoned, and Hong Wu Zhao was imprisoned. Their hands and feet were cold, and they felt panic in their hearts.

They were fully aware of Jing Tangyun's terror, and were even more afraid of Jing Tangyun's revenge on them.

Now that Jing Tangyun said he wanted to be the president of the Chamber of Commerce, they didn't want to end up like Hong Wuzhao, so what else could they do except accept their fate?

Brother Tang was very satisfied with the result, but when he left the Chamber of Commerce, he was blocked by Hongshang.

Hongshang looked haggard and looked very bad, as if he hadn't slept for several days.

She gritted her teeth and asked Brother Tang, "Do you have to kill us all!"

Brother Tang looked indifferent, "Do you have to kill those innocent men and women?"

"What do you have to do with them! You can't Be your Princess Cheng and don't meddle in these nosy things!"

"I am Princess Cheng, but if I had not been rescued back then, I might have become an evil spirit under your Hong family. How could you leave me alone?" Ignore it!"

Hongshang's eyes turned red, "You will regret it!"

She said this and left filled with emotion.

Brother Xi worriedly said, "Master, please don't go out during this period."

Brother Tang got on the carriage, "They either tied me up or killed me. I'm used to it."

Brother Xi followed him and got on the carriage. , and continued to mutter: "It's not a matter of getting used to it."

Brother Tang looked at him, "He can catch me, why can't I take advantage of him?"

Hongshang was more restless than he thought.

"These things must be settled eventually."

Brother Xi's face changed, "Master, do you want to take a risk?"

Brother Tang shook his head, "I don't dare."

Brother Xi breathed a sigh of relief, "I thought Don't you know you're afraid?"

Brother Tang sighed, "I'm afraid, it's scary. It's scary for my husband to be angry."

Brother Xi: "..."

Is that what you're afraid of?

Xiangfu.

Xiang Jue's eyes were cold, "I warned you a long time ago, but you didn't listen. Now that something happened, you came to beg me. What do you want to ask me to do? To save your good-for-nothing nephew?"

Hong Kunluo's red lips parted, "No. , I want you to keep the Hong family."

She raised her eyelids, with a chill in her eyes, "Hong Wuzhao will die, but the Hong family cannot be lost,"

she reminded Xiang Jue, "Don't forget, your money comes from. Where did it come from? Without the Hong family, how could you be Prime Minister Xiang Jue?"

Her words were loud, and Xiang Jue sneered, "You are quite cruel." Hong

Kunluo looked calm, "Didn't you already know that?"

He walked to the opposite side of Hong Kunluo and sat down, "I have tried my best to protect the Hong family. You'd better calm down during this period. If anything happens, I can't protect the Hong family."

Hong Kunluo gently touched the corner of his eye. Fine lines, "Can I calm down? My face won't give me time to calm down."

Xiang Jue frowned in disgust, waved his sleeves and left without saying anything.

Hong Kunluo looked at Hao Tu beside him and sighed regretfully: "What a pity."

He's a little older, otherwise he could still use it.

She stood up, and Hao Tu was about to follow, but she said quietly: "You go back, there is no need to follow."

She initially asked Wu Tu to serve her as a concubine, with the intention of humiliating Wu Tu. .

But Wu Tu is a smart person, and he can actually lower his body and lie low in front of her.

She also had amusement in mind, which really allowed Uta to survive until now.

But now she's tired of it.

She watched Wu Tu go away and gave her mother a look. She nodded and lowered her eyes to hide the murderous intent in her eyes.

Brother Tang was woken up by a knock on the door in the middle of the night. Hearing the rapid knock on the door, he hurriedly got out of bed and walked out, but Chengjun Yin pulled him back and put on his outer clothes.

"It's windy at night, so you don't have to worry about catching a cold."

Brother Tang stood obediently and waited until he put on his coat before opening the door.

Brother Xi stood at the door, looking anxious and confused, "Xiao Zhao brought sister back."

The sister he mentioned was Hao Tu.

After Jing Yinyun learned Hao Tu's identity, she secretly sent Xiaozhao to protect Hao Tu.

Tonight, the nanny beside Hong Kunluo sneaked into Hao Tu's wing and tried to strangle Hao Tu to death.

Xiaozhao had no choice but to take action.

Brother Tang asked, "Is grandma dead?"

"Dead." Brother Xi paused, "But Xiaozhao made quite a fuss when he ran away with his sister, so we can't hide it."

Hong Wuzhao Having just been arrested, everyone is thinking about it, and any trouble at this time will be magnified.

Brother Tang asked: "Is she injured?"

Brother Xi shook his head, "No one has anything to do. What I'm afraid of is to scare the snake."

Chengjun Yin held Brother Tang's waist and asked: "Why did Hong Kunluo suddenly attack her?" Do it?" "She doesn't know." Brother Xi

looked disgusted, "Hong Kunluo is unstable and ruthless. In her eyes, human life is as worthless as a piece of grass. She will kill him if she wants to."

, "As long as she's okay, let's go see her now."

Brother Xi led the way forward. When Hao Tu saw them, the first thing he said was, "Hong Kunluo is going to kill someone again."

Brother Tang The child's expression changed slightly, "What do you mean by this?"

Hao Tu seemed to have made great determination, "I have no evidence, and what I say next are all my guesses, but I still feel it is necessary to tell you whether it is true or false, I am afraid that you will have to investigate it yourself. Brother

Tang sat up straight with a serious expression, "You say."

"The back door of Xiangfu will deliver goods to Hongkunluo's yard at a fixed time every month. They have always called it fertilizer, but Hongkunluo's yard is only that big. , Where do you need so much fertilizer? But even though everyone has suspicions, no one dares to say or ask."

Her eyes were empty and she fell into memories, "Once, I bumped into them delivering goods, and I saw that. The bag opened and a hand fell out."

She looked at everyone and said firmly, "I'm definitely not wrong!"

Brother Tang nodded, "We believe it, you continue."

Hao Tu clenched his hands. After a while, he continued to speak.

She didn't know whether it was a corpse or a living person. She was frightened, but in order to live, she didn't dare to ask anything, but she was curious about what were these people doing in the yard? Where have you gone?

One day Hong Kunluo deliberately humiliated her and asked her to pour the bucket. When she poured the bucket, she saw a piece of bone.

She didn't know what she was thinking, but she endured nausea and picked up the bones. She didn't dare to take the bones to the medical center, so she had to ask a passing doctor and got the answer with a bowl of porridge.

That bone is a human finger bone.

Brother Tang's face turned pale, his stomach was churning, and he finally couldn't help but vomited.

Chengjunyin patted Brother Tang's back distressedly and put the water to Brother Tang's mouth, "Drink some and sip it."

Brother Tang took a sip of water and spit it out, leaning against Chengjunyin, His face was still very ugly.

Chengjun Yin touched Brother Tang's forehead and asked with a sullen face, "Are you going back to rest first?"

Brother Tang shook his head and looked at Hao Tu, "Have you ever seen her eat..."

He paused, his voice It was a little difficult, "Human flesh?"

Hao Tu shook his head, "She will send me away, and only the nanny beside her can help her eat."

What did Brother Tang think of, "Where is Hongshang?"

They found out at the beginning Missing persons are related to Hongshang.

What role does Hongshang play in this? Is it a shield or a participant?

Cheng Junyin knew that they could not delay it any longer.

"If that's the case, there must be people alive in Hong Kunluo's yard, and we can't ignore it."

Brother Tang was worried, "Without evidence, how can we search the Prime Minister's Mansion like we did with Hong Wuzhao?" Prime

Minister The mansion is the best protective umbrella for Hongkunluo.

Cheng Junyin gently rubbed Brother Tang's belly, "If you can't do it openly, let's rescue the person first."

Hao Tu was startled, "Do you believe me?"

It was precisely because she was afraid that they would not believe her that she delayed I dare not say such a thing for a long time.

After all, this fact is too unbelievable and very difficult for people to accept.

Brother Tang smiled lightly, "We will be a family from now on, believe it or not."

Brother Xi blushed.

Hao Duoyu opened his eyes wide and realized that Brother Tang already knew about their affairs. He immediately knelt down in front of Brother Tang with a bang, "Although the time is not right, I want to marry him."

Brother Xi twisted his ears. , "How long have you been talking about such a thing!"

Hao Duoyu hesitated, and Brother Xi said angrily, "My husband has already agreed!"

Hao Duoyu raised his eyebrows with joy, and looked at Hao Tu again, his eyes Red.

Sister is back safely, he can also marry the person he likes, and the two big rocks that weigh on his heart are finally lifted.

Hao Tu's eyes were red and pleased, "Okay, okay."

Chengjun Yin took Brother Tang and left silently, leaving them space to get along.

As soon as the door was closed, Cheng Junyin asked Jin to go to the palace to borrow a secret guard and catch Taotie back.

Taotie was fast asleep in the palace. Jin Xin knew Taotie's character and would definitely not wake him up if he shouted, so he directly grabbed Taotie's neck.

Taotie was forced to wake up, his eyes were confused.

After realizing that he had been awakened, he was just about to get angry when he heard Jin say: "My husband has something to do, so I want you to go back."

Taotie stopped and allowed Jin to carry it away.

This group of secret guards was still the same group of secret guards who had stolen money. Perhaps because the experience last time was more exciting, this time their eyes were full of eagerness to try.

When Chengjun Yin handed over the task, Taotie looked at Brother Tang sadly, and Brother Tang smiled and said, "Thank you for your hard work."

Chengjun Yin looked at Taotie, "Why is it so hard? It stays in the palace all day and doesn't even know where home is. What's going on?"

He snorted coldly, "A Taotie can't help but think about Shu."

Taotie was so angry that he almost scratched Chengjun Yin's paw, but when he saw Brother Tang, he endured it and followed the secret guard with anger. gone.

At dawn, Taotie came back.

Its face turned pale and its limbs became limp. It wandered up to Brother Tang and finally fell into Brother Tang's arms, groaning weakly.

Brother Tang was anxious, "What happened to it?"

Cheng Junyin's eyes were complicated, with a rare hint of pity, "It was fainted by the smell."

Brother Tang: "..."

The secret guard saved a total of 100 people during this trip. Eight brothers and women, these brothers and women were locked in a dungeon that never saw the light of day. They watched helplessly as their companions were pulled to the slaughtering table outside the dungeon, their limbs cut off, and cut into pieces of meat like livestock.

When they were rescued, their eyes were dull and they no longer looked like ordinary people.

Brother Tang said sadly, "She has been rescued, but Hong Kunluo will be more cautious in her actions. How can we catch her?"

Chengjun Yin pinched Brother Tang's face, "What's the rush, Jin? " There were other discoveries in the dungeon."

Brother Tang looked at him in confusion, "What discovery?"

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, "Jin found three dried human skins hanging side by side in the dungeon. On the wall, facing the dungeon. "

Facing two human skins day and night, those people would be frightened as if they were suffering from hysteria.

Brother Tang opened his eyes wide and turned a bit pale, "Whose human skin is it?"

Hong Kunluo killed countless people but only left three human skins. These three human skins have different meanings to Hong Kunluo.

Chengjun Yin hugged Brother Tang and softened his voice, "I told you not to be afraid."

"I'm not afraid." Brother Tang raised his fist and waved it menacingly, "Husband, if you keep showing off, I'll beat you up. !"

Cheng Junyin wrapped his fist, "It's the human skin of the Hong family."

Brother Tang looked at Cheng Juan Yin in shock, "Which Hong family is it?"

Although it was a question, he already had the answer in his heart.

Chengjun Yin nodded slightly, "They are Hong Kunluo's father, mother and brother."

Brother Tang was dumbfounded, and after a long while he murmured: "The catastrophe of the Hong family decades ago... was it really an enemy seeking revenge? ? "

It is said that the enemy is seeking revenge, but the murderer has not been found yet.

Chengjun Yin gently stroked Brother Tang's chest, "You are thinking the same thing as me."

Brother Tang didn't understand, "Why did she do that? Is she still human? She was only fifteen years old at the time!"

During that catastrophe ! , the only people who survived from the head of the Hong family were Hong Kunluo and the young Hong Wuzhao and Hongshang.

"We can't look at Hong Kunluo like ordinary people." A flash of disgust flashed in Chengjunyin's eyes, "Hongkunluo is not a normal person."

Brother Tang tightly grabbed Chengjunyin's sleeves, " After so many years, can we still find evidence?"

Chengjun Yin only said, "Where there is a will, there is a way."

The next day, Brother Tang didn't get up until daybreak. He stayed up too late last night and woke up. Not very energetic either.

While yawning, he asked Huo, "Has the person been found?"

It was rumored that a person from the Hong family had survived, so she asked Huo to find the person.

There was no expression on Huo's face, "No."

Brother Tang only said warmly: "It's okay, you can go and have a rest."

Huo shook his head, "I'm not tired, I'll go with you."

Brother Tang sighed, " It hasn't been long since you were injured. It's time to recuperate. Even if you don't want to think about yourself, you should also think about Jin who didn't sleep at the edge of your bed for a few days, right?"

Huo Momo said.

"Although you are my secret guard, I don't regard you as my subordinate. I hope you can be happy." Brother Tang asked, "When these things are over, you can get married."

Huo suddenly looked up. His pupils shrank, and his usually indifferent expression was filled with confusion and uneasiness, "I am a secret guard, and he is also a secret guard. How can we..." "

I said we can." Brother Tang grabbed Huo's hand. , "After we get married, you will still be my secret guard, and so will he."

He paused, and then said: "You know that my husband listens to me, are you willing?"

Huo's eyes were turbulent, and he was silent for a long time, and spoke with trembling lips He said, "Yes."

Brother Tang smiled, "Go and have a rest. I'll ask Taotie to accompany me."

The anger finally subsided.

Brother Xi walked in with hot water and said sadly, "The baby has been holding it in for a long time. He wants to go out to play. Xiao Zhuzi can't stop coaxing him. Now he is making a fuss in the backyard. Let's go out quickly to avoid waiting. If you get entangled, you will be in trouble."

She knew that Brother Tang was going out today.

Hearing this, Brother Tang hurriedly washed up.

No matter how fast they went, they were still blocked by small bamboos when they went out.

Xiao Zhuzi had a sullen face, and his aura was not low at a young age. He looked at Brother Tang and said, "Father, can you take us out to play?"

He held the baby's hand tightly. The baby had obviously just cried. One pair of eyes were red and swollen.

Brother Tang said nothing, his eyes helpless.

He didn't want to lock up Xiaozhuzi and the baby, but the baby's identity had been exposed. Xiang Jue could do something to the baby anytime and anywhere, so they could only keep the baby in the house.

The baby raised his chubby hands and grabbed Brother Tang's sleeve, gasping and saying, "I'm good, I'm obedient..."

Brother Tang's heart softened, and he sighed deeply, "Okay, Take you out."

Brother Xi was startled.

He remembered that the housekeeper had something to do when he went out today, but how could he do it with the children?

Brother Tang looked at Brother Xi, "Take all the guards that can be mobilized in the house."

Since you have decided to take the baby out, you must protect the baby.

Brother Xi went immediately, and Brother Tang told Mammy, "Send someone to the Li Mansion to tell us that we are taking Xiao Zhuzi to the Zhuzi Restaurant."

He paused and said, "Don't make any noise."

He didn't. Mention the baby's name, and the people in the management house will definitely understand.

Ever since Li Fu knew that Bao Bao was in Cheng Fu, he always wanted to come and see Bao Bao.

When Brother Tang returned home, he happened to see a white head hanging on the outer wall of the palace. A closer look revealed that it was Li Zhengcheng.

Li Zhengcheng was supported by two people, one of whom was a brother.

Brother Tang asked while asking, "Did you see it?"

Brother Tang was speechless for a while, and he didn't want to say anything, so he had to pretend not to see it. After returning home, he held the baby and walked to the wall.

The night wind howled, accompanied by a few muffled cries.

His thoughts returned to the present. After seeing the guards arriving, Brother Tang got into the carriage with the baby in his arms.

The guards surrounded the carriage, looking wary.

After arriving in the capital, Bao Bao rarely had the opportunity to go out for a walk. He opened the curtain and poked his head out to look out. Xiao Zhuzi was supporting his body on the side, frowning and looking helpless.

Bao Bao saw the candy man on the roadside and was greedy. Drooling, Xiao Zhuzi asked Brother Tang to help take care of the baby, and he got off the carriage to buy Xiao Zhuzi for the baby without any complaints.

The baby narrowed his eyes happily and kept staring at the little bamboo.

Suddenly, his expression froze, as if he saw something, he opened his mouth, and burst into a shocking cry.

There were so many people on the street, and the baby's cries were covered in the hawkers' cries. Xiao Zhuzi couldn't hear it, but Brother Tang in the carriage heard it clearly.

He subconsciously thought that something had happened to Xiao Zhuzi, so he followed Peering out through the gap in the curtain, I saw Little Bamboo standing calmly in front of the stall waiting for the candy man.

He picked up the baby and asked, "What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

The baby pointed outside, crying out of breath, "Catch me...the bad guy...catch me, take off my clothes!"

Brother Tang looked in the direction the baby was pointing with a stern expression.

An old woman was walking on the street corner with a basket on her shoulder. She walked very slowly and kept her head lowered, as if she was avoiding something.

"Brother Xi, take that man back to the house." He said, "Don't let anyone notice."

Brother Xi turned around and ordered.

As soon as Xiao Zhuzi approached the carriage, he heard the baby's cry. He asked with a stern face, "Why are you crying again? Didn't you agree not to cry?"

He asked fiercely, but his little hands gently wiped the tears on the baby's face.

When the baby sees the little bamboo, he raises his hand to ask for the little bamboo to hold.

Xiao Zhuzi has been practicing martial arts during this period, and his physical strength has improved a lot. He can hold the baby who is fatter than him without any effort at all.

The baby gets tired from crying and his voice becomes hoarse when he stops.

Brother Tang didn't dare to stimulate him, so he could only wipe the baby's crying face and said warmly, "Does the baby want to see his mother and father?"

The baby looked at him blankly.

The baby was too young when he was abducted. He may still remember his father and mother, but those memories have been blurred.

Brother Tang sighed, "It's okay."

The baby is still too young, and his impression of his family is too vague, so he has to take his time to get to know his family.

As soon as the Li family received the message from Brother Tang, they rushed to the Bamboo Restaurant. They sat in a private room near the street. When they saw the palace's carriage, a group of people crowded in the window and stretched their necks to look outside.

Li Zhengcheng relied on the authority of his elders to get the best position. When they saw the chubby baby, they cried with joy.

Brother Li cried, "He is a little fatter than the last time I saw him in the palace, but he is still too thin. Our baby was so cute when he was a child, chubby like a ball."

Husband-in-law Li: "..." Fortunately, the baby is Not here, otherwise I would cry if I heard it.

Li Zhengcheng said happily: "The palace has raised the baby very well."

Seeing Brother Tang walking into the restaurant with the baby in his arms, they looked back with unsatisfied eyes and glanced at the door frequently.

They knew that Jingtang Yun would definitely take the baby to the private room on the second floor. No matter which private room it was, he would pass by the corridor.

If they open the door, they will definitely see the baby.

But they dare not.

They still can't let anyone know that they found the baby.

Thinking of this, Li Zhengcheng's face dropped.

If it weren't for Xiang Jue, why would they even have to hide from the baby?

"They just met the baby in Chanzhou a few months ago. Where did the baby go during that time?" Mr. Li's husband looked heavy. "I don't know how much the baby has suffered."

The baby is delicate and can eat. When he left them, at least He was twice as big as he is now. If he hadn't suffered, how could he have lost so much weight?

Brother Li wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes and gritted his teeth and said, "I don't care! No matter what, I will catch those thieves!"

Li Zhengcheng raised his eyes and looked at him, "Do you think the baby's eyes are a little red?"

Mr. Li said. , "I heard that the baby was suffocating in the house and was crying to go out, so Princess Cheng took him out of the house."

Brother Li bit his lower lip, "It's all Xiang Jue's fault!"