Chapter 9 Sesame Sauce

"If you want to eat, I'll leave some more for you tomorrow." Chengjun Yin just finished packing up the things and led the donkey cart back with Uncle Niu, "Where are you going to put the cart?"

he was thinking. When Uncle Niu got off work, he went to pick up Uncle Niu and go back to the village with him. However, the Liangpi sold out faster than he expected. It was not even past noon. Uncle Niu would not go back until dark, so he could only return the donkey cart to Niu. Uncle, go to the county to buy some things by yourself, and then hire a donkey cart to go back alone.

Uncle Niu was still in a foggy state. When he heard Cheng Junyin's words, he asked, "If you're not in a hurry, come back with me when it gets dark."

Otherwise, you'd have to spend money to go back by donkey cart. Donkey Lao Er has to spend money today. They may not come to the county.

Chengjun Yin declined politely.

He was thinking of Brother Tang, and he would rather be in trouble than to rush back as soon as possible.

Uncle Niu didn't force it, he just took the donkey cart and said, "I can just take it along the way. You can go and do your work."

Chengjun Yin thanked him and walked away quickly without even taking a break.

——Brother

Tang was sitting in the yard knitting straw sandals. He looked up from time to time and lowered his head in despair when he saw no one.

I don't know how my husband's food sales are going.

Aunt Niu, who came out to splash water, saw his appearance and couldn't help laughing and said, "Don't look at it, I won't be back so early."

Brother Tang put the braided straw sandals aside and asked through the low wooden fence, "Did your husband say when he will come back?"

"No." Aunt Niu walked in carrying the bucket, "But I guess I will come back with my old man." If

the food was not sold well, Cheng Er would not be willing to spend it . Money for riding in a donkey cart.

Brother Tang's eyes flashed slightly, and when he saw Aunt Niu walking into the yard and closing the door, he ran back and put away his straw sandals, then sneaked out with his hoe.

Before the work in the field was finished, he secretly worked a little while her husband was away without being discovered.

As soon as Chengjun Yin walked to the door of his house, he saw Brother Tang locking the door like a thief. He looked very cute with his head peeking out.

Cheng Junyin couldn't help but wanted to laugh, but he forced his lips down, walked behind Brother Tang silently, and coughed heavily.

Brother Tang screamed in fright, turned around and found it was him, his eyes lit up, and he threw himself into his arms excitedly.

"Husband!"

Chengjun Yin was caught off guard and was thrown into his arms, and his heart suddenly felt weak. However, he looked at the hoe thrown to the ground by Brother Tang and forced his face to remain silent.

Brother Tang suddenly thought of something, and he let go of him with a guilty conscience, and asked in a low voice: "Husband, why are you back so soon? I was just thinking about waiting for you at the head of the village?"

Chengjun Yin asked: "Take this. Hoe, go to the village and wait for me?"

Brother Tang: "..."

Seeing that he couldn't hide it, Brother Tang simply turned his back and opened the door, pretending that nothing happened and walked in.

Chengjun Yin laughed angrily.

Brother Tang is becoming more and more bold.

He pretended not to be angry and put down his backpack, and put away the things he bought with Brother Tang.

Brother Tang thought that this stage was over, so he came to him and asked, "Husband, how much did you sell for today?"

But he saw that all the Liangpi was sold out.

My husband is really awesome.

Chengjun Yin closed the door before taking out the money from today's sale. Brother Tang counted the coins and narrowed his eyes happily.

Chengjun Yin watched him count and then asked, "How much?"

"Two hundred and fifty yuan!" Brother Tang's voice became louder with excitement.

Uncle Niu only has two hundred coins to carry a month-long bag!

"Yes." Chengjun Yin said, "I spent one hundred and ten cents on shopping in the town."

Brother Tang hugged Chengjun Yin, "Husband! We can buy a lot of meat for you to eat!"

Chengjun Yin hugged his waist, his eyes dark, "I want to eat now."

Brother Tang was immersed in the joy of making money, and did not notice the danger at all, "You wanted to eat, why didn't you buy it just now?"

Chengjun Yin smiled lowly, "I don't need to buy meat if I want to eat it."

His warm breath sprayed on Brother Tang's neck. Brother Tang shrank his neck and looked at him blankly, "You don't need to buy any meat." ?"

Cheng Junyin pressed him on the bed. He blinked and realized something, his face turned red, "Husband, it's still daylight."

He put his hand on his chest and tried to push Cheng Juanyin away.

Cheng Junyin grabbed his hand and pressed it upward, gently tracing his eyebrows with his lips.

Brother Tang's eyes were watery with embarrassment. He wanted to hide but was reluctant to hide. In the end, he could only be bullied to the point of losing his virginity.

After he begged for mercy again and again to no avail, he collapsed on the bed with tears streaming down his face, listening to his favorite husband bite his earlobe and say hoarsely: "Brother Tang is not good, he will be punished even in the morning."

Brother Tang . I finally realized I was wrong.

But it was useless for him to cry and admit his mistake. The beast that had never eaten meat would not let go easily once it had eaten meat.

As the sun set, the closed wooden door finally moved.

Cheng Junyin walked out of the room with a smile on his face and a smile visible to the naked eye.

He took out the things he bought today from the house and began to prepare the cold noodles for sale tomorrow. At the same time, he was preparing to make a new sauce - sesame sauce.

The first time he made sesame paste, he didn't dare to make too much. He only got a small jar of sesame paste when it was completely dark.

He tried mixing the cold noodles with sesame sauce, and the taste was better than he expected. When he returned to the house, he saw that Brother Tang was still asleep. He closed the door softly, mixed a large portion of the cold noodles with sesame sauce, and gave it to Aunt Niu. .

Aunt Niu didn't know that he had come back a long time ago. When she saw him coming with a large bowl of Liangpi, she thought it was because the Liangpi was not sold out. She sighed softly in her heart and took the Liangpi, then turned around and wanted to give him the money.

Cheng Junyin saw Aunt Niu's intention and hurriedly stopped her, "Aunt Niu, I want to rent a donkey cart with you for a period of time. I don't know how long it will be. Can I rent it with you for ten cents a day?"

"No. No!" Aunt Niu waved her hands, "It's not that I won't rent it to you, it's just that you haven't sold out the cold skin, and you haven't made any money. How can I get your money?"

She said, "If you want to use it ? As long as this donkey cart doesn't delay my old man's work, you can use it, but how can I ask for your money? But are you sure you want to continue selling food?"

Chengjun Yin was about to explain, but was interrupted by Uncle Niu before he could say anything.

"Sell!"

Uncle Niu stopped the donkey cart and said with a red face: "Cheng Er, all my workers want to eat your cold skin! Can you prepare their portions first tomorrow?"

After Cheng Er returned, he He opened the cold skin that Cheng Er gave him and ate it. It was so amazing that he couldn't stop eating it.

His co-workers all salivated when they saw how good he was eating, so he resisted and gave them a little bit.

As a result, his co-workers were like reincarnations of evil spirits and snatched away all the few Liangpi he had left.

He told them where Cheng Er was setting up a stall, but a worker knew that the cold skin was hard to get, so he had to ask him to help bring it.

Chengjun Yin nodded, took out ten cents from his pocket and stuffed it into Aunt Niu's hand, "Aunt Niu, it's settled."

Aunt Niu held the ten cents in her hand, and everyone was dumbfounded until Chengjun When Yin walked into the thatched house, she looked at Uncle Niu as if she had just woken up from a dream, and asked, "Have Cheng Er's Liangpi sold out?"

"Yes." Uncle Niu led the donkey cart into the yard and smiled happily. He grinned from ear to ear and said, "He sold out early in the morning. I heard that many people wanted to buy but couldn't even think of buying it."

Their Tianchong Village is a famous poor village from all over the country. When he went out to work, others knew that he was Tianchong Village. People in Chong Village don't like to talk to him.

But after he took out the cold skin today, the attitude of his co-workers completely changed. They all looked to him to help bring the cold skin.

In his heart, he felt so happy.