Chapter 43 After a false alarm

Chengjun Yin did not dare to reply. He was afraid of exposing his emotions.

He walked into the kitchen, and by the dim candlelight, he opened the medicine packages one by one, and placed each medicinal material on the ground one by one. After counting each item, he found that each package had more medicine. The same medicinal materials.

To a layman, the medicinal ingredients were all very similar. He didn't know which medicinal ingredient was missing, let alone whether he had boiled poison for Brother Tang to drink before.

He wanted to take Brother Tang to see the doctor, but he was shaking all over and couldn't move.

He was afraid that he would not be able to accept the results given by the doctor.

"Chengjun Yin! You poisoned Brother Tang! I misjudged you!"

A fiery red figure rushed in from the door, using both claws to tear the dried leaf-shaped medicinal materials into pieces.

Chengjun Yin seemed to have thought of something. He grabbed Taotie suddenly and asked sternly: "You can identify poison, right?"

Taotie looked into Chengjun Yin's red eyes and was so scared that his brain was stuck.

"Is that right? Tell me!" Chengjun Yin pinched Taotie like crazy.

The Taotie was in pain and cried out in pain at the same time: "Yes, yes, yes! I am a Taotie!"

This is something it has known since birth, otherwise how could it, a pitiful, weak and helpless little Taotie, survive in the wild? Wouldn't eating a piece of poisonous weed immediately cool you down?

Cheng Junyin asked again, "Was there any poison in the medicine that Brother Tang drank before?" "

Of course not!" The hair on Taotie's body exploded, "How could I watch such a good Brother Tang take poison!"

Falling, he only felt his body loosen up. He blinked blankly, and his body fell straight down. It fell into a puddle again.

It was furious.

"Chengjunyin, you bullied Taotie too much!"

It raised its paws and vowed to fight with Chengjunyin. When it raised its head, it saw Chengjunyin fell to the ground, covered in cold sweat, with red eyes, crying and laughing.

Taotie was angry, "..."

How could this Taotie do it!

It was so angry that it was scratching the earth and sharpening its claws. Suddenly it noticed movement beside it, and saw Cheng Junyin putting the medicinal materials back into the medicine bag one by one and wrapping them up, with a cold light in his eyes.

Taotie shivered with fright and silently retracted his paw.

No, no, before Ben Taotie took action, Cheng Junyin started to think about how he should plot against it?

It stood on tiptoes and tiptoed out.

At this time, looking for Brother Tang can save your life.

Before Nai He could walk out of the door, he felt his neck tighten and his body vacate.

Chengjun Yin pinched the back of its neck and lifted it to the medicine bag, "Smell it."

"It's all the smell of medicine. What did you want me to smell?"

"Aren't you a Taotie?"

"Chengjun Yin, don't force Taotie to do anything you want. Difficult! "It's Taotie, it's not a dog!"

"Yes." Chengjunyin pressed its head against the medicine bag, and Taotie almost fainted from the smell of the medicine.

Cheng Junyin clicked his tongue impatiently, threw the Taotie back, straightened his clothes, and then walked to the side room.

Taotie fell to the ground three times and roared angrily, "Chengjunyin, just wait for me!"

In the side room, Brother Tang was sitting on a chair, stroking the little wolf every now and then.

He has indeed felt physically tired recently. If those medicines are really poisonous, they may not be fatal poisons at once.

But just now my husband was so frightened that he couldn't speak. If he told her husband this, he might not be able to bear it.

Her husband always treats her carelessly, but even if he makes a small mistake, her husband will be so scared that he cannot hide his emotions.

"Brother Tang." The door opened, and the cold wind rushed in, making Brother Tang shiver.

Chengjun Yin closed the door and sat down, holding Brother Tang on his lap. "You're okay. The medicine you took before was not poisonous."

Brother Tang was confused.

So, is it just because the weather has gotten colder that you have been feeling unwell recently?

Chengjun Yin kissed his eyebrows gently, "Tomorrow we will go see the doctor."

"Tomorrow is the Chinese New Year, where are the hospitals open?" Brother Tang paused and then said, "Husband, could this be the fault of the thief today? "

I can't say for sure." Chengjun Yin tucked Brother Tang's broken hair behind his ears, "We'll go find Doctor Liu tomorrow

to make sure that Brother Tang is okay, so that he can have the energy to deal with the poisoner."

Brother Tang thought for a long time and said, "Husband, we will go to every worker's house to pay New Year's greetings tomorrow."

Tomorrow is the Chinese New Year, and we usually don't visit relatives and friends on the New Year's Day.

But if after the Chinese New Year, he went to Brother Tan's house to see Dr. Liu on the pretext of paying New Year greetings to the workers, no one would notice anything was wrong.

If that person wanted to harm him, he was most likely from the village.

He didn't want to alert the enemy.

He is worried that if the person harms him today, he may harm his husband tomorrow.

If this person is not caught, he will feel uneasy.

Chengjunyin didn't respond. Brother Tang hugged him and whispered, "You said I didn't drink poison, so what are you afraid of?"

Chengjunyin tensed his face, and after a long time he said: "Is there something wrong with you ? Just tell me."

Brother Tang responded obediently, "Okay."

On the day of the New Year, Cheng Junyin got up early to make food, and Brother Tang was there to help him.

The fire in the kitchen was burning brightly, and Brother Tang's little face was flushed with heat. He wanted to take off his jacket, but Chengjun Yin wouldn't let him.

"It gets cold and hot for a while, and your body can't bear it." Chengjun Yinkong wiped the sweat from the tip of Brother Tang's nose, "Want to take a rest in the wing?"

"I don't want it." Brother Tang is rarely willful. , "I want to be a husband here."

Chengjun Yin took a large bowl of braised pork from the pot and asked with a smile: "Do you want to help me or do you want to eat it secretly?"

Brother Tang looked at the braised pork eagerly, He said solemnly: "How can you say I ate it secretly? Will my husband not let me eat it?"

Chengjun Yin laughed, picked up a piece of braised pork that had been cooling aside with chopsticks and fed it into Brother Tang's mouth. Brother Tang's eyes narrowed as he ate, as if his heart was filled with something.

There was a feeling of pressure on his feet. Chengjun Yin looked down and saw Taotie with his big dark eyes open and patting his feet confidently, "Where's my braised pork!"

Chengjun Yin saw that Brother Tang didn't pay attention. He kicked it away with an expressionless expression.

Brother Tang seemed to hear something barking. He lowered his head in confusion and saw three wolves, two large and one small, sitting in front of him, wagging their tails and smiling enthusiastically at him.

Brother Tang looked at Chengjunyin silently, "Husband."

Chengjunyin: "..."

He was wary of the glutton, but not the wolf.

He picked up three pieces of meat and threw them on the ground, "Brother Tang, let's send Xiaozhong and Xiaopian to the sauce yard later." Xiaozhong

and Xiaopian are the male and female wolves, and the little wolf is called Xiaozhao.

Although the people in the village would be more alert these days after telling what happened yesterday, he felt uneasy because no one was guarding the sauce yard.

"Okay, let's just say that we picked it up on the way back from shopping for New Year's goods yesterday." Brother Tang stared at the pot, his eyes bright, "What are you going to do, husband?"

Chengjun Yin raised his eyebrows and asked, "Want to know?"

Brother Tang Nodding, Chengjun Yin moved his face closer.

Brother Tang blushed with embarrassment and was standing on tiptoes when he caught a glimpse of four little ones lined up in a row, staring at them with burning eyes.

Brother Tang was silent when he saw that Chengjunyin was still waiting for his kiss. He rolled his eyes and carefully picked up Taotie. Under Taotie's shocked eyes, he pushed it towards Chengjunyin.

Cheng Junyin felt his cheeks soften. He turned around with a smile, but what he saw was Taotie's enlarged face.

He lowered the corners of his mouth and looked at Brother Tang, who was smiling so blindly while holding up his gluttonous food in both hands, that he gritted his teeth and said, "Brother Tang!"

Brother Tang sensed that something was wrong, and quickly and cruelly cut him off. Taotie stuffed his arms into Chengjunyin's arms and ran out, "I'll take the little ones to the sauce yard!"

Chengjunyin looked at his quickly disappearing back, angrily but smiled fondly, "This little one Liar."

After Brother Tang sent Xiao Zhongxiao to the sauce yard, everyone in the village knew that Cheng Er kept two wolf dogs in the sauce yard specifically to prevent thieves.

In a remote thatched house at the entrance of the village, Nan looked at Jing Meixing sitting in front of her, her eyes dim, "You're celebrating the New Year, why did you come to me?"

A trace of cruelty flashed in Jing Meixing's eyes, "I'm going to do it. "

Nan Shi was slightly surprised, "Did you steal it from Cheng Er's house?"

"I didn't steal it." Jing Meixing clasped her hands, "It was Cheng Da Cai

who opened the door of Cheng Er's house. , deliberately waited until Cheng Dacai left before sneaking in.

Cheng Dacai probably felt that the medicinal materials were not easy to sell, so he didn't even move.

Nan's body leaned forward slightly, stared at Jing Meixing and asked, "Are you scared?"

Jing Meixing said excitedly, "They raised wolf dogs. You know, dogs have the best noses. If they find that the medicinal materials have been stolen, I did something, I..."

Nan interrupted her, "You wouldn't be here."

Jing Meixing was startled, and Nan continued, "They didn't come to find you, they just haven't found out that it was you. The worst case scenario is that they discover that the medicine has been tampered with."

Jing Meixing was anxious, "If they find out, wouldn't my efforts have been in vain?"

Nan's eyelids raised slightly, "Brother Tang is going there today. " Did you see the doctor?"

"No."

"That's because I didn't notice it." Nan's eyes darkened, "If you don't want people to know that you were the one who poisoned me, just pretend that nothing happened. Don't take it for granted." "Yes, you're right

." Jing Meixing asked, "I've done what I should do. When are you going to seduce Cheng Junyin?"

She couldn't wait any longer. Year, she is seventeen years old.

If she delays it any longer, she will become an old girl.

Nan lowered her eyes and said, "It's almost time."

She paused and said in a cold voice, "I can't wait any longer."

She looked at Hao and the others doing the lightest and cheapest work every day but still receiving such high wages. When Bai took so many things from Cheng Er, her heart felt like there were claws scratching her heart.

The money is hers, and those things should be hers as well.

She couldn't bear it any longer.

Jing Meixing stood up and looked down at Nanshi, just in time to see the ambiguous red marks on Nanshi's collar. She sneered contemptuously, "You'd better hurry up, I don't have much patience!"

A bitch like Nanshi, It's just right to match Chengjun Yin.

Brother Tang slowly returned to the door after sending off the primary and secondary schools. He carefully pushed open the courtyard door and sneakily put his head in. Seeing that the courtyard was empty, he breathed a sigh of relief and tiptoed in.

"Bang." There was a sound of closing the door behind him, but Brother Tang did not close the door.

Brother Tang froze. When he turned around, he blinked and smiled flatteringly, "Husband."