Chapter 96 Thieves and bandits causing chaos

Hao Duoyu didn't understand, "What do you mean by this?"

Cheng Junyin took the soldier talisman and said, "This is a hot potato."

Hao Duoyu became anxious, "Brother Cheng, can you stop selling it? I'm so worried.

Cheng Junyin explained to him. After hearing this, he asked again, "If the bandits cause trouble in Chanzhou, we can mobilize the troops on the mountain. The top priority is to defend Chanzhou first."

"I would like to mobilize . " , but do you think they will listen?"

"Why not?"

"Since Wu Qianli dares to hand over the military talisman to me, it means that he is ready. The soldier doesn't care who holds the soldier talisman.

"Isn't this soldier talisman useless?" Chengjun Yin smiled bitterly

, "Although it is useless, if something happens to Chanzhou, it will be a life-saving talisman."

Walking around, "Well, what should we do?"

Cheng Junyin was calm, "Take the soldier talisman and try to see if you can bring back the soldiers on the mountain."

Hao Duoyu paused, "Didn't you say Is the military talisman useless?"

"We have to try it." Chengjun paused and said, "Take Taotie and Xiaozhao with you when you go, and don't worry about them when you come back."

Hao Duoyu accepted the order. After Yin called Taotie to explain, Taotie took Xiaozhao and left with Hao Duoyu.

The next day, Hao Duoyu came back.

He cursed angrily, "What did those idiots say that Wu Qian ordered them to hold on to the deserted empty mountain when they robbed them! Even if I hold the military talisman, it will be useless!"

Chengjun Yin had expected it, and he looked calm. , "It's okay, they will come down the mountain in a few days."

He originally asked them to guard the empty mountain to catch turtles in the trap of the bandits in Chanzhou, but before his reinforcements arrived, Wu Qianlu ran away.

If Wu Qian runs away, the thieves in the city must be dishonest.

Hao Duoyu was confused, "I see that they plan to live in the mountains forever. The people in the city are also much more peaceful, as if they are suddenly not in a hurry."

Chengjun Yin laughed, "Of course they are not in a hurry. "

If he guessed correctly, Wu Qianli must have been angry with the bandits and was thinking about how to cause trouble.

"Tell the government officials to work harder during this period and strengthen patrols."

Hao Duoyu asked, "Where are the soldiers on the mountain? Leave it alone?"

Cheng Junyin smiled mysteriously, "In three days, you go up the mountain again."

Hao Duoyu asked Duoyu couldn't understand it, so he simply didn't want to, so he took his life and went down.

When thieves broke out in Chanzhou, Cheng Junyin didn't expect that the first one to suffer would be Zhuzi Restaurant.

Brother Tang was at the Bamboo Restaurant when he saw a group of people rushing in with knives in hand. They started to attack the waiters without any explanation, and his heart sank.

Before the waiter could defend himself, one of the thieves drew his sword and killed him.

Brother Tang's pupils shrank, "Run away!"

Although he taught the waiters how to protect themselves, if they really used the knife, the waiters in the store would definitely not be able to defeat these thieves.

The customers in the store were frightened and screamed. The waiters ran away quickly when they heard Brother Tang's voice, but some of the waiters who escaped slowly were injured.

Brother Tong ran away first while protecting the waiters, but he was targeted by the bandits.

Brother Tang couldn't helplessly watch Brother Tong die in front of him. He roared, "Fire!"

Huo flew down and raised his hand. Dao Luo rescued Brother Tong from the bandits.

Brother Tang was relieved, but he heard Brother Xi screaming beside him, "Househusband! Hide quickly!"

Brother Tang was pushed aside by a force. He subconsciously turned around, and bright red blood spurted out, stinging. caught his eyes.

Brother Xi fell to the ground, his arm bleeding.

Brother Tang's pupils trembled, and he stared at the thief who ran into the private room at an unknown time.

The bandits had a clear goal, and when they saw that the attack failed, they attacked Brother Tang again.

Brother Xi gasped and screamed, "Househusband, run! I'm fine!"

Brother Tang gritted his teeth and ran around the table out of the private room.

The thieves were in hot pursuit, Brother Tang escaped from the restaurant, panicked and ran into a dead end.

Seeing the thieves approaching step by step, he trembled all over and became calmer in his heart.

He cannot die. If he dies, his husband will go crazy.

He tried to deal with the bandits, but the bandits were determined to kill him.

Just when he was desperate, the bandit fell to the ground with a muffled sound.

The man who appeared in front of him was tall, with long legs, broad shoulders and narrow waist, a tough face, and a pair of eagle eyes that were bottomless black.

The man threw away the stick in his hand, turned around and left without a trace of emotion on his face.

"Hero, stay!" Brother Tang called to him.

The man paused and looked sideways at him, with impatience in his eyes, "Is something wrong?"

His voice was cold and filled with evil aura. Brother Tang trembled with fright, "Dare you ask the hero's name? Hero, please save me." I will definitely come to visit you tomorrow."

"It's just a carpenter," the man said before leaving. "There's no need to visit."

Brother Tang quickly pulled down the jade pendant on his waist and walked to the man's side. My husband is Prince Yongzhen, Cheng Junyin. If anything happens in the future, you can use this jade pendant to come to Chengfu for help."

After they got the jade pendant back from Liang, my husband gave it to him.

There is no way to repay the kindness of saving his life. He has nothing else on him that can be used as a token.

The man hesitated for a moment, but accepted the jade pendant. "My name is Tu Wenjue. If you want to return to the jade pendant, go to Mulu Village to find me."

Brother Tang wrote it down. After the man walked away, he lost strength and fell to the ground.

The sound of footsteps coming from the alley was chaotic. Brother Tang raised his head and cried when he looked at Chengjun Yin who was running at the front.

Cheng Junyin held him in his arms and stroked Brother Tang's back, his body shaking uncontrollably.

Hao Duoyu tied up the unconscious bandit on the ground and looked at the injury on the bandit's neck, puzzled.

This injury looked like it was caused by Lian Jiazi, Brother Tang didn't have that much strength.

After Brother Tang calmed down, Cheng Junyin looked at the wooden stick on the side and asked, "Who saved you?"

He knew that Brother Tang did not have such great ability.

Brother Tang choked up and said, "A carpenter."

He told Chengjun Yin what happened just now, "Would you blame me for giving him the jade pendant?"

"How is that possible?" Chengjun Yin's heart tightened, "You Living can be worth thousands of jade pendants."

He paused and said solemnly: "After this incident, we will visit the hero again."

Brother Tang grabbed Cheng Junyin's sleeves and said, "Brother Xi. "He's injured!"

Chengjun Yin comforted him, "The doctor is already bandaging Brother Xi's wounds."

After this incident, Chengjun Yin did not dare to let Brother Tang go out, but the bandits continued to attack. The property under Brother Tang's name, the people from the government office came one after another, as if they couldn't finish it.

The people complained about this, and Hao Duoyu was very angry, but to no avail.

Chengjun Yin calculated the time and asked him to take the military talisman to go up the mountain again to mobilize the soldiers down the mountain.

Hao Duoyu was worried, "I'm afraid that after I leave, those thieves will take advantage of the situation."

Chengjunyin's expression became serious, "Come back quickly and leave Chanzhou to me."

After Hao Duoyu left, Chengjunyin All remaining government officials were sent out to patrol to ensure the safety of the people.

For fear of chaos, Cheng Junyin remained in the government office, ready to confront the bandits at any time.

But Cheng Junyin had calculated everything, but he had missed the idea that the thieves would attack Cheng Mansion at night.

When he learned at the government office that bandits had attacked Chengfu at night, Cheng Junyin's blood ran cold, and he screamed for Jin to go to Chengfu to save people.

When he rushed to Chengfu, Chengfu was already bleeding like a river.

The yamen servants rushed forward to fight the bandits, but the robbers did not confront the yamen servants head-on. They turned around and fled in all directions.

Cheng Junyin ran to the main courtyard like crazy, but he searched the entire main courtyard and couldn't find Brother Tang.

Gou Keng comforted him, "The master is so smart, he must have hidden the little bamboo with him."

Chengjun Yin said hoarsely, "The little bamboo is gone too?"

Gou Keng whispered, "The little bamboo is with the master tonight. Go to sleep."

Cheng Junyin felt weak all over and managed to stand still by holding on to the door frame on one side.

Gou Keng was startled, "Sir!"

The yamen servant came to report, "The master and the old man are safe and sound, and the young lady was slightly injured."

Chengjun Yin gritted his teeth and stood up with support on the wall, "Look for Brother Tang! Dig for three days. Chi also wants to find him for me!"

He raised his head, and under the moonlight, his eyes were red and bleeding.

The yamen servant ordered to retreat. Jing Yinyun heard that Brother Tang had disappeared and his injuries were no longer cured. She hurriedly ran over and asked, "Brother and Xiao Zhuzi are gone?"

When the incident happened, Qimei and Shui realized something was wrong first.

The yard where she lived was close to her father's yard, so she wanted to save her father and mother-in-law first.

The thieves came well prepared, and there were an unusually large number of people. He was slightly injured while protecting his mother's father, but at least his life was not in danger.

She thought that her brother would be protected by the fire and would be fine, but she didn't expect...

"Where's the fire?"

As soon as she finished speaking, the fire flew from the door and knelt on the ground with a thud. He was covered in blood and his face turned pale.

"This subordinate is incompetent. The master's husband and the young master have been kidnapped by thieves."

As soon as he finished speaking, he fainted and fell to the ground, and his blood spread like dye on the ground.

Jin appeared, picked up Huo, and begged, "Please let your subordinates take Huo for treatment."

Huo was about to die.

He came back with his last breath to report the news.

Cheng Junyin's eyes were sinister and the veins on his neck were ferocious. He only choked out one word from his throat, "Yeah."

Only when Hao Duoyu came back did he know that such a big thing had happened in Chengfu. He didn't even dare to go home and went straight to the house. Yamen.

"Brother Cheng, we've brought everyone back! Let's get rid of that den of thieves immediately!"

Strangely enough, this time he said he wanted to withdraw his troops, and Bingtou agreed without saying a word.

He was also afraid that Bingtou was deliberately delaying time, but he didn't expect Bingtou and Bing to pack up things very quickly. When they went down the mountain, it was more like something was chasing behind them, and they were unusually cooperative.

"They all ran away." Cheng Junyin didn't sleep all night. There was blackness under his eyelids and a gloomy expression. He was buried in front of the desk, exuding a gloomy coldness.

Hao Duoyu was frightened when he saw him like this, "Where did he go?"

Chengjun Yin didn't answer him and asked instead, "Where is Taotie?"

"I don't know, I didn't see it."

Chengjun Yin thought of something, got up and walked out. As soon as he reached the door, Taotie flew in and landed on the ground with a slap. He grinned, "Where's the little bamboo! Where did the little bamboo go! You useless trash! I can't even save the little bamboo." ! If I had known that, I wouldn't have helped you!"

Taotie's temper has never been very good, and he got angry when he didn't see Xiao Zhuzi when he came back.

"Hao Dutou." Chengjun Yin lowered his eyes, his voice hoarse, "Gather all the troops of the government and come with me to take out the den of thieves!"

Hao Duoyu's back straightened, "Yes!"

Taotie grinned, with two tiger teeth. Sharp, with a cold and cold light.

It could smell the smell, the stench that attacked Chengfu.

The thief hid far away, and Taotie called his new little brother to search for the thief with him.

What everyone didn't expect was that the thief did not leave Cicada State, but hid in Mulu Village, a village on the mountain below Cicada State.

When they arrived at Mudu Village, Mudu Village was eerily quiet.

Hao Duoyu led the people to investigate first. After a while, a soldier came to report, "Sir! A large number of corpses of villagers were found at the east end of the village." There was

a bang in Chengjun Yin's head, and he asked hoarsely: "What do you mean? Where is it?"

Xiao Bing didn't understand why he asked this question, but he still answered, "Mulu Village."

Chengjun Yin's eyes were bloodshot.

In Mudu Village, Tu Wenjue, the carpenter who rescued Brother Tang, was from Mudu Village.

He didn't believe that this was a coincidence, he even believed that this was revenge, a revenge against Brother Tang!

His voice was hard, "But, is there anyone left alive?"

Xiao Bing shook his head and said, "The bandits' clothes were found in the villagers' homes, and the stoves were still hot."

Hearing this, Chengjun Yin looked at the towering mountains on one side, his eyes dark. .

He walked to the east end of the village and looked at the mountain of corpses stacked on top of each other. The rage in his heart surged, almost tearing him apart.

Hao Duoyu cursed, "They ran very fast!"

Chengjun Yin closed his eyes, "They ran up the mountain, and we divided into two groups."

Hao Duoyu was stunned, "You want to go up too?"

Chengjun Yin looked at him with horrifying eyes, "How could I not go?"

Hao Duoyu said nothing.

Chengjun Yin was leading people to leave, but he caught a glimpse of something from the corner of his eye and stopped in his tracks.

In an inconspicuous corner next to the mountain of corpses, there stood a burnt incense stick.

"There are still people alive." His breath tightened, "There are still people alive in Mulu Village."

Hao Duoyu followed his gaze and saw the incense, and said in a deep voice, "I know."

Since there are still people alive , no matter what, they must try their best to rescue.

Chengjunyin asked Taotie to lead the way into the mountains.

The sky was dark, and the dim moonlight fell through the gaps in the leaves, illuminating the road in front of them.

The further they walked in, the more anxious Taotie became.

It could feel that the thieves were in front of it, but it could no longer smell the scent of Brother Tang and Xiao Zhuzi.

It crushed the stone with one claw and bared its teeth forward.

There was a faint flicker of fire ahead. Cheng Junyin did not rush in. Instead, he asked Taotie to find Brother Tang and sent a message to Hao Duoyu.

After receiving Cheng Junyin's order, Hao Duoyu surrounded the bandits from the other side.

Taotie came back soon, spinning around in a hurry, "No! There is no Brother Tang! There is no Xiaozhu!"

Chengjun Yin's heart sank, and with a command, the weapons connected.

The thieves did not expect that they could catch up so quickly. Some thieves died under the blade before they could react.

The situation became one-sided. When the other thieves saw this, they wanted to run away, but their retreat was blocked by Hao Duoyu.

The smell of blood filled the darkness, and half an hour later, the outcome was decided.

Cheng Junyin looked at Boss Tan who was caught in front of him and asked, "Where is Brother Tang?"

After realizing that the thieves were targeting Brother Tang, it was not difficult for him to guess that the mastermind behind the scenes was Boss Tan who had escaped.

Boss Tan smiled arrogantly, "If you want to know where he is, let me go."

With a flash of cold light, Cheng Junyin pulled out the knife from Hao Duoyu's waist and stabbed it into Boss Tan's thigh.

Blood splattered and Boss Tan wailed loudly. Chengjun Yin stared at Boss Tan's eyes and asked word for word, "Where is Brother Tang?"

Boss Tan was a tough guy. He turned pale and forced a smile: "I didn't expect Master Cheng, a scholar, to dare to be so cruel, but I was misunderstood!"

Cheng Junyin pulled out the knife, and Boss Tan groaned, and the next second he saw the blood-stained blade pressed against his neck. On top, he froze.

Cheng Junyin's hand tightened on the handle of the knife, "I don't have much patience."

Boss Tan finally got scared, "I don't know, they were rescued, right in the village."

For some reason, The first thing Cheng Junyin thought of was the burned out incense stick.

Cold sweat dripped down Boss Tan's temples, "This is true, otherwise I would have threatened you with them."

He arrested Brother Tang, firstly for revenge, and secondly because of orders from above.

Brother Tang is Cheng Junyin's weakness, and only by catching Brother Tang can Cheng Junyin be controlled.

Cheng Junyin let go of the knife, and it fell to the ground with a muffled sound that seemed to hit Boss Tan in the heart.

Boss Tan lost his strength and fell to the ground. Hao Duoyu took his collar and punched him several times to vent his anger before letting his men catch him.

Cheng Junyin asked people to continue searching in the mountains.

If he was really rescued, Brother Tang must still be here.

If Brother Tang can leave here, he will definitely return home.

If Brother Tang can't go back, he will be trapped here and unable to leave.

Chengjun Yin was right, but within a quarter of an hour, Xiaozhao found the cave where Brother Tang and Xiao Zhuzi were hiding.

Cheng Junyin got into the cave and saw Brother Tang who looked haggard.

Brother Tang looked at him with bewildered eyes, "Husband, save him, he is about to die!"

Only then did Chengjun Yin notice the man lying next to Brother Tang who did not know whether he was alive or dead.

He asked Hao Duoyu to call the doctor, but he couldn't bear to take his eyes away from Brother Tang, "Are you injured?"

Brother Tang shook his head, "After we were caught in Mulu Village, he sneaked in and rescued us. He took me and Xiaozhuzi to hide in the mountains, but he was injured."

His voice was filled with tears, "Husband, he saved me twice, but he was still young."

He was also injured this time. You know, Tu Wenjue is only fifteen years old.

Tu Wenjue is tall and taciturn, giving people a very calm feeling.

Anyone who sees him will not think that he is a child.

Chengjun Yin hugged Brother Tang tightly, Brother Tang couldn't hold back anymore and burst into tears.

Xiao Zhuzi didn't want to cry at first, but when he saw Brother Tang crying, his nose became sore and tears welled up in his eyes.

Tu Wenjue was woken up.

He opened his eyes and saw Cheng Junyin suddenly grabbing the wooden stick beside him. Brother Tang hurriedly shouted, "My husband! He is my husband!"

Tu Wenjue loosened his grip on the wooden stick, and then Falling back to the floor.

He could feel that the wounds on his body had been bandaged. Although it hurt, he could bear it.

Chengjun Yin originally wanted to thank him, but seeing the frown on his face, he finally decided to let him rest first.

Tu Wenjue asked, "Are those people dead?"

Chengjun Yinying said, "Caught."

Tu Wenjue turned his head and stared at Chengjunyin, "They must die."

Mu Rui said . When the village was massacred, he looked for wood in the mountains.

The rescue was just an accident. He originally wanted to die with the bandits, but he changed his mind when he found Xiao Zhuzi and Brother Tang.

Cheng Junyin's eyes were cold, "If you die too easily, wouldn't it be an advantage for them?"

Tu Wenjue was a little surprised and looked away for a long time without saying a word.

Brother Tang bit his lower lip and buried himself in Chengjun Yin's arms, his shoulders shaking slightly.

If it weren't for him, Tu Wen would never have been implicated, Mulu Village wouldn't have been massacred, and so many innocent people wouldn't have died!

He hates it! He feels guilty! He regrets it! But there was nothing he could do, he couldn't save so many people.

Tu Wenjue was seriously injured, so Cheng Junyin forced him to take him back to Chengfu to take care of him.

Tu Wen was absolutely unwilling, but he was seriously injured and had no right to speak, so he could only be carried away by Hao Duoyu and others with a dark face.

When Brother Tang and Xiao Zhuzi went back, Xiong Beimiao was crying out of breath.

Brother Tang smiled and comforted his family, but after returning to the wing, he hid in Chengjun Yin's arms and shed tears all night.

Cheng Junyin told him, "Tu Wenjue has no family. He is avenging his fellow villagers."

Brother Tang's heart tightened, "But Tu Wenjue doesn't even have any family members now."

Chengjun Yin only touched him. head of.

At this point, they could not undo it and could only try their best to make up for Tu Wenjue.

Chengjun Yin wanted to recognize Tu Wenjue as his younger brother, but Tu Wenjue refused. The reason for the refusal was unexpected, "I don't deal with people in the court."

Cheng Juanyin asked, "What if it's in his personal capacity?"

Tu Wenjue remained silent. .

Silence is rejection.

Chengjun Yin did not force anything, he just said: "Brother Tang and Xiao Zhuzi are my life. Including the last time, you saved my three lives in total. If you are in trouble in the future, I will do my best to help you."

Tu Wenjue's angular jaw moved, and he could only hold back two words, "No need."

Chengjunyin was rarely strong, "I, Chengjunyin, have no reason to take back what I said! This is not charity, I just want to make myself feel better. "

Tu Wen definitely didn't want to save Brother Tang, but he did and was injured.

Based on this alone, he couldn't just sit idly by and ignore Tu Wenjue.

"There was a general in the previous dynasty, named Tu, who was born with supernatural powers."

As soon as he finished speaking, Tu Wenjue's pupils shrank, and his eyes were filled with anger.

"The previous dynasty happened two hundred years ago, but sooner or later your strength will make people suspicious." Chengjun Yin slowed down, "Even if you can solve the problem by yourself, where will your descendants be? Where will your future wife be? Life It is inevitable that accidents will happen, and even I cannot avoid asking for help from others. You can keep the jade pendant as a family heirloom or sell it. I want to atone for my sins, and I hope you can give me a chance to atone for my sins."

Tu Wenjue was silent.

He saw Cheng Junyin's good intentions.

Seeing that he had listened, Chengjun Yin didn't say anything more.

While Tu Wenjue was recovering from his injuries, Xiao Zhuzi often went to play with him. Although Tu Wenjue had a stern face, his attitude towards Xiao Zhuzi was quite gentle.

Hao Duoyu felt that Tu Wenjue was a talented person and tried several times to recruit Tu Wenjue into the government office. After Tu Wenjue refused several times, he got annoyed and ran away after saying that he would not join the army or become an official.

No one knew where he went. Cheng Junyin saw that he took the jade pendant away, so he didn't let anyone look for it.

But Xiao Zhuzi would often say, "Where did Uncle Tu go?"

at noon.

Hundreds of thieves were dragged to the entrance of the downtown area and beheaded in public display.

The people clapped their hands and applauded. Cheng Junyin caught a glimpse of a figure flashing past the corner without making a sound.

Tu Wenjue has his own thoughts and his own life, and there is no need for them to disturb him.

Tu Wenjue's follow-up is here. The main subject of the same background is Chang Tian's "The Cowardly Husband of the Rough Man", please collect it~

A man who escaped from famine came to Tianhe Village. The man was tall and long-legged, with thick eyebrows and hawk-like eyes. He was born with a He looked like someone who was not easy to mess with, and everyone in the village stayed away from him. Only one brother always raised his beautiful eyebrows at him, "Hey, come and help me."

The man stared at his sweaty neck, his eyes dim. , "Yeah."

Yao Yitong has a delicate body and well-developed tear ducts, and she cries whenever it hurts.

Once he was reborn, he turned out to be the most miserable but also the most hard-working guy in Tianhe Village...

He has super hands-on ability. A rough guy with attack power × a genius with brain power. He is a coward and a loser.