Chapter 11 Duodou Village

Brother Tang pursed his lips and smiled, "I'll be back soon."

Last night, when his husband asked him to find someone to send a message to Duodou Village, he deliberately pretended to be asleep and said nothing.

If he doesn't agree, it doesn't count as cheating on his husband.

Aunt Niu understood immediately. She smiled and said, "Be careful when Cheng Er comes back to hurt you."

Brother Tang was confident, "My husband will not hurt me."

Duodou Village is next to Tianchong Village, and Brother Tang left. Wait, by the time he arrived at Tianchong Village, the sun was already high in the sky.

He did not go directly to Mo's house, but went to Xiong's house first.

As soon as he arrived at Xiong's house, he saw a tall, thin, middle-aged man with a red mark behind his ears lighting a fire in the stove in the yard.

This is my uncle's husband, Mr. Chang.

Brother Tang knocked on the door, "Auntie."

Mrs. Chang heard the commotion, turned around and saw Brother Tang's eyebrows raised as a child, and he walked over while wiping his hands, "Brother Tang, why are you here?"

Brother Tang asked. He glanced inside and asked, "Uncle, isn't he here?"

Mrs. Chang welcomed Brother Tang in, poured him water and said, "I went to work in the fields."

He asked, "What do you want from him? I'll call him back." ."

Brother Tang nodded.

When Mrs. Chang saw this, she knew that Brother Tang had something serious to say, and she didn't dare to delay. She asked Brother Tang to help light the fire and walked out quickly.

Not long after, Xiong Lixian rushed in with an anxious look on his face, grabbing Brother Tang and looking up and down, "Did that beast beat you?"

Ever since I heard that Brother Tang was forced to marry Cheng Er, who loves to beat people. After that, Xiong Lixian couldn't sleep the whole night.

But the parents' orders, the matchmaker's words, this matter was decided by the elders of the two parents, so it would be useless for him to worry about it.

Just now in the field, he heard Mr. Chang say that Brother Tang was looking for him for something. The first thing he thought of was that Brother Tang was beaten and came to him to help seek justice.

Brother Tang hurriedly shook his head, blushed slightly and said, "My husband is very good to me."

Xiong Limian saw that Brother Tang didn't seem to be lying, and gradually calmed down.

Mrs. Chang pulled Xiong Lixian away, "How old are you to be so impulsive! I'm not afraid of scaring Brother Tang!"

"I wasn't scared." Brother Tang was already used to Xiong Lizhan's temper, so he looked up Taiyang, talking about business, "Uncle, I want to set some lots with you, ten cents a penny."

He gestured on the ground with a branch, "Like this, one end is pointed."

Uncle is the only carpenter in Duodou Village. , when her husband told him to make a fortune last night, he was thinking of his uncle.

"It's easy." Xiong Lixian understood at a glance, "I can make a lot of these things in an hour. How much does it cost?"

"This is what my husband decided." Brother Tang confidently took Chengjun's hand. Yin acted as a shield, "He said you don't want money, just ask someone else to do it next time."

Xiong Lixian cursed, "That brat dares to threaten me!"

"My husband said I would order one thousand in advance." Brother Tang took out a A hundred coins of money was stuffed into Xiong Lixian's hand, "My husband is very demanding. He also said that if you find it troublesome to do it one by one, you can make a simple tool to cut the sticks into different sizes, and just grind and sharpen them yourself."

Xiong Lixian said Having been a carpenter all his life, his eyes lit up when he heard this, but he quickly said: "It's just a thousand pieces, there's no need to make another tool."

Brother Tang shook his head and said, "Uncle, there are more than just these thousand pieces." , If you believe me, we will need a lot of wooden sticks in the future."

He told them that Chengjun Yin was hiring someone to sell Liangpi, and Mrs. Chang smiled excitedly, "I'm going to find Xiong Dou now!

" I'll go." Brother Tang knew that Mrs. Chang and Mrs. Mo were not going to deal with each other, so he stood up and said, "I brought something with me, so Mrs. Mo won't give me a bad look. Don't worry."

Mrs. Chang calmed down and looked worried. Mr. Mo is afraid that he won't let me go."

Brother Tang raised his eyebrows, "My husband said that as long as the money is enough, nothing will be a problem."

Xiong Lixian disagreed, "Brother Tang, you are just starting. She sells food, so she probably doesn't have much money on her. Doudou goes to help you. You just need to worry about her eating and drinking. "

Uncle." Brother Tang walked to the door and smiled mischievously at Xiong Lixian. I won't listen to what you say."

After saying this, Brother Tang walked away quickly, and Xiong Li smiled angrily, "This little brother!"

Mrs. Chang looked at Brother Tang's lively back with a pleased expression, "Don't you think so? Is there any anger in this child? "

When Brother Tang was at Jing's house, he always lowered his head when talking and doing things. He was thin and small, which made people feel distressed.

But now, when he speaks and acts, his eyebrows are flying and his eyes are shining.

"This Cheng Er should be a good one."

Xiong Lixian snorted but did not refute.

Before Brother Tang arrived at Mo's house, he heard a curse coming from inside, "It took you so long to wash clothes. Did you have a broken hand or a disabled person? Do our Mo's marry you and come back to eat for free? What if the hen eats something?" You know how to lay eggs!"

"Aunt Mo," Brother Tang interrupted Mo Shi, "I'm here to see my sister."

Mo Shi was startled by him and snorted coldly. She said, "It's Brother Tang. It's not the New Year or the festival. What are you doing here with Xiong Dou?"

She looked at Brother Tang up and down. "The harvest in the fields is not good, and the family will be in trouble. If Brother Tang If you want to borrow money, you should go back as soon as possible."

"Mom!" Xiong Dou threw his clothes on the ground angrily before he could be happy about Brother Tang's arrival.

Mo's face darkened, "What are you yelling at! Don't think I don't know that you turn your elbows outward and keep using things from home to help this broomstick! I will stop talking now, if you dare to give him anything again Damn it, I'll let Mo Er give up on you!"

"Mom! I won't give up!" Mo Er knew something was wrong when Brother Tang came, and he hurriedly came from the field and his face turned dark when he heard this.

Xiong Dou's eyes turned red, "I gave Brother Tang something, but it was just some wild vegetables that I dug myself. I didn't take a penny from home!"

All their money was with Mo's, even if she had the intention. She doesn't have the money to help Brother Tang.

"Listen! Did everyone hear it? Aren't wild vegetables for eating? You married into my Mo family, and you dug out the wild vegetables for others. You are a prodigal woman. I shouldn't have let Mo Er marry you in the first place. !"

Mo said louder and louder as if he had caught Xiong Dou's hand.

Brother Tang didn't expect that Xiong Dou would be in such an embarrassing situation when Xiong Dou gave him something. He walked over quickly to say something, but Mo Er yelled, "That's enough!"

Mo Er punched his fists. He clenched his hands tightly, his eyes red, "Mom! How many things the Xiong family gave us throughout the year, and whose mouth these things ended up in, don't you know?"

His voice choked with sobs, "Xiong Dou and I work hard for this property all year round. I don't ask you to remember us, but you can't ruin Xiong Dou like this!"

When he asked Xiong Dou to marry him, he vowed to make Xiong Dou live a good life.

The results of it? He watched Xiong Dou lose weight day by day, lose the luster in his eyes, and be bullied by his mother day by day. All this was because of his incompetence.

He feels distressed! It's him who's sorry for Xiong Dou!

Mo Er has a boring and unpleasant temperament. He has been working hard and getting beaten and scolded for all these years. He has never been so disobedient to Mr. Mo like this time.

Mo Shi put her hands on her hips angrily and yelled, "Okay Mo Er! For such a bitch, you don't even recognize me as your mother? No, no, that's okay!"

She picked up the broom and greeted Xiong Dou, "Separate the family. ! Break up now! I want you to clean up and leave the house!"

Xiong Dou's face changed drastically, and Mo Er's face turned pale, "Mom, are you really so heartless?"

Mo's eyes were cold, "It's you who are unfilial. First!"

Mo Er closed his eyes, his chest heaved violently for a moment, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Split it!"

Mo is a widow who has raised her two sons and one daughter by her skill in making tofu. It's not easy, so Mo Er always tolerates Mrs. Mo.

But it is not necessarily true that Mo Er was brought up entirely by Mo. When Mo Er was born, his father, who could hardly breathe at all times, died suddenly because he was too happy.

Madam Mo hated Mo Er because of this. When Mo Da and Mo Xin both had something to eat, Mo Er often had to go hungry.

The soft-hearted people in the village saw him as pitiful and secretly gave him some food. He was also hard-working, so he survived with hunger and fullness.

Li Zheng came over to preside over the separation of the family. Mrs. Mo insisted on Mo Er's purification and leaving the house. Mo Er was completely cold-hearted towards Mr. Mo, "Mom, since you want me to purify myself and leave the house, don't blame my son for being unfilial in the future."

Mr. Mo scoffed, "I don't need you to support me in my old age!"

After saying this, Li Zheng wrote the family separation document: Mo Er left home after leaving the house, but he does not need to pay Mr. Mo for his pension in the future.

This form of family separation is no different from severing relatives.

This incident was so intense that Xiong Lixian took them back with a cold face as the sun set.

A group of people were sitting in the yard. Xiong Dou held Brother Tang's hand and comforted him: "Brother Tang, don't think too much, he has wanted to drive us out a long time ago."

Mo Er said again: "My brother Recently, I became the accountant of a restaurant in the county. My mother wanted to sell all the land and go live with him in the county. She didn't want us to go with him, and she didn't plan to leave any land for us to live in, so she wanted to separate us. ."

Xiong Lixian cursed loudly on the spot. If Mo was not a widow, he would really want to punch her twice.

Brother Tang felt mixed emotions when he heard this. He didn't expect that things would get to this point. Seeing Xiong Dou's haggard expression, he held Xiong Dou's hand tightly and said, "Sister, come and help me, my husband." He said he would give you three hundred coins a month."

Xiong Dou was stunned, "Brother Tang, what nonsense are you talking about? At least I won't starve to death, so how can I use your money to feed you?"

Brother Tang hurriedly waved his hands and explained. Xiong Dou didn't believe it at first, but it was Chang who testified that made her believe it in a daze, and then said : "It doesn't cost three hundred cents a month."

Going to the county to carry a big bag only cost two hundred cents a month. How could she, a woman, earn so much money?

Brother Tang puffed up his chest and said, "My husband has decided this, and it cannot be changed!"

Xiong Dou looked at him dubiously, "Don't use Cheng Er to scare me."

Brother Tang's eyes were blank, " No. "

My husband doesn't know how much he will be paid yet. I need to coax him a lot when I get back."

Xiong Dou could tell at a glance that he was not telling the truth, and his voice sank: "I will talk to Cheng Er personally about this matter!"

She couldn't let this matter cause a gap between Tang Geer and Cheng Er.

"No need to talk about it." Chengjun Yin stood at the door, looking at Brother Tang with twinkling eyes, half-smiling but not smiling, "It's useless for you to talk to me about this matter."

When he went back, he saw that the room was empty and thought something had happened. What happened? When I asked Aunt Niu, I found out that Brother Tang was so bold that he came here.

He knew the situation of the Mo family, and was afraid that Brother Tang would be wronged, so he rushed over without even taking a break. Unexpectedly, before he even entered the door, he heard Brother Tang using him as an arrow, and he suddenly laughed.

This little liar used chicken feathers as arrows.