Chapter 92 reconcile

However, no matter how difficult it was, he could only bite the bullet and go forward, "Househusband, you are not hungry, he asked you to go back."

Brother Tang looked at Chengjunyin from a distance, and Chengjunyin deliberately turned his head away from him. He handed the food box to Goujian, "Then give it to him."

Goukong breathed a sigh of relief and heard Brother Tang say: "Tell him that I will return home later today."

Goukong: "..."

When Brother Tang left, he happened to pass by Wuyingman. Seeing that he was driven away, Wuyingman raised the corners of his mouth proudly.

Unexpectedly, Jing Tangyun was already disliked by Chengjun Yin before she had done anything. If she added another fire at this moment...

She realized that this was a good opportunity, and she clenched her lowered hands tighter.

Sitting on the carriage, Brother Xi was angrily, "Master, Master won't let you go, why did you let Wuyingman go?"

"Wuyingman's meal is not for husband." Brother Tang smiled, "Husband doesn't Let me go forward, just because I'm afraid of the smell."

Brother Xi was confused, "That's it..."

He was confused, "But why do I feel that he is treating you coldly on purpose?"

"That's right." Tang. Brother blinked, "He did it on purpose."

If it were in the past, my husband would have explained it clearly to him.

I don't want to explain today just because I want him to know that my husband is still angry.

But he knows his husband too well, and he knows exactly what he thinks.

Brother Xi didn't want to understand, but seeing that Brother Tang was in a good mood, he didn't ask any more questions.

On the pavilion, Cheng Junyin stood up suddenly when he saw Wu Yingman passing by Brother Tang, his face darkened and a little panicked.

It's over, Brother Tang, don't misunderstand anything.

Hearing what Goukeng told Brother Tang, Chengjun Yin became even more upset.

Although he didn't lock up Brother Tang, his intention yesterday was to let Brother Tang reflect at home.

This is good, Brother Tang is so angry that he won't even go back home.

Wu Yingman saluted Cheng Junyin, and Cheng Junyin pointed at Wu Tongzhi and said politely, "Don't bother me."

Wu Yingman's face suddenly turned blue and white, which was very exciting.

Brother Tang went straight to the noodle shop. The noodle shop will open tomorrow and he has to explain some trivial matters today.

When he arrived at the noodle shop, Mi Geer was already waiting at the door with someone.

Mi Geer is the shopkeeper of the noodle shop chosen by Brother Tang. He was sold by his husband. Seeing Brother Tang, Mi Geer's eyes turned red, "Boss..."

He burst into tears before he finished speaking. Brother Tang was confused. After asking, he found out that Brother Mi had heard the rumors outside and thought that Brother Tang was going to be divorced by Chengjun Yin, so he shed tears for Brother Tang.

Brother Tang couldn't help but smile, "People outside are spreading rumors that my husband won't divorce me."

Everyone in the meeting hall still looked unbelieving, Brother Tang said again, "If he really wants to divorce me, what will happen to me today?" Will he come to you as if nothing happened?"

Everyone believed what he said, but they still looked at him with worry in their eyes.

After leaving the noodle shop, Brother Xi sighed, "Although you bought them, you never treated them as slaves. They are all people who repay kindness and they all miss you."

Brother Tang's eyes Gentle, "I'm very lucky."

When they arrived at the Bamboo Restaurant, Brother Tang just sat down in the private room when he heard a commotion downstairs.

Brother Xi stood up and said, "I'll go down and take a look first."

Brother Tang nodded.

Brother Xi walked out. As soon as the door was closed and opened, the Red Palace Witch walked in generously and locked the box door.

Brother Tang raised his fingertips, Taotie put away his fangs, glanced at the flash of fire outside the window, and lay on Brother Tang's lap in boredom.

Brother Tang is so gentle and never lets them do anything.

"I'm presumptuous." The Hongque witch came straight to the point and announced his identity, "My surname is Hong, red is Hong."

"Young Master Hong first concealed his identity and approached me, and now he broke into my private room without permission?" Brother Tang's voice sank, "What exactly do you want to do?"

Hongque Witch sat in front of Brother Tang. Facing Brother Tang's questioning, he looked indifferent and said straight to the point, "I want to make a deal with Boss Jing."

Brother Tang lowered his eyes and pursed his lips. Taking a sip of tea, "What kind of deal?"

The Hongque witch leaned forward slightly, approached Brother Tang, and said in an ambiguous tone, "I want the sauce recipe in your hand."

Brother Tang's eyes turned cold, and he raised his wrist. Splash the tea on the face of the Red Que Witch.

The Red Que Witch was irritated. He tried to grab Brother Tang's hand, but felt pain in his wrist and a stinging sensation.

He looked down and saw a blood-red scar scratched by sharp claws suddenly appeared on his wrist.

He suddenly looked at Taotie, who had been ignored by him, "What is this?"

The speed was so fast!

Brother Tang stood up with Taotie in his arms, pointed at the door and shouted, "Get out!"

Hongque Witch wiped his face, "Boss Jing, there are only two of us in the private room now. We are alone in the same room. If others find out, what will happen to you?"

Brother Tang didn't expect Hongque Witch to be so shameless, and immediately blushed, "Aren't you afraid of offending my husband?"

Hongque Witch took off his clothes, "This How can you say it's offending? I'm just helping the magistrate understand the faces of some promiscuous guys. "If

I just rush out and say, you seduced me, what do you think the people outside will say?

" I know best how important reputation is to men and women.

He put his hand on the door lock and pretended to open the door, "Boss Jing, I'll give you one last chance. Do you want fame or prescription?"

If the reputation is gone, Brother Tang will definitely be beaten by Cheng Junyin. If Xiu abandons it, without Cheng Junyin's help, Brother Tang will be powerless and how can he possibly be able to hold on to this bamboo restaurant.

If the recipe is gone, the sauce workshop will definitely not be able to continue to operate, and Brother Tang may even be angered by Chengjun Yin.

Based on his understanding of men, Cheng Junyin is very likely to abandon Brother Tang because he believes that Brother Tang is not successful enough and more likely to fail.

After all, no matter how good a beauty is, how can she be better than money?

Brother Tang's chest rose and fell slightly, and he was extremely angry. He asked, "Who knows you are here?"

"There aren't many people." Hongque Witch thought that Brother Tang was trying to compromise, so he said calmly, "Don't worry, if you give me the sauce recipe, what will happen today will be known to you and me."

" Husband! I know you are inside!" A sharp shout came from outside the door, and the Red Que Witch's expression changed. "Why is she here?"

Hearing the footsteps getting closer, the Red Que Witch became anxious, "Boss Jing. "Once the door is pushed open, there is nothing I can do."

"So what?" Brother Tang looked calm, "When did I say that there were only two of us in the room?"

Hong Que Wu was stunned. What?"

"Bang!" The door was pushed open rudely.

Brother Tang and his brother in red were sitting by the window. Seeing the crowds of people outside the door, Brother Tang frowned in confusion, "What's going on?"

Brother Xi squeezed through the crowd and pointed at the front. The woman wearing a golden walking stick said, "She insists that her husband is having an affair here! It's nonsense! It's clear that there are only my husband and..."

He looked at the man in red who was stuck for a moment and reacted very quickly. He shouted, "My househusband's good friend, Brother Huo!"

There was no obstruction in the private room, and people outside the door could see clearly inside.

Seeing that there were indeed only Brother Tang and Brother Huo in the private room, the people at the door looked at each other, and some were a little disappointed.

I thought I could watch a good show.

The woman wearing a golden walking stick was unwilling to give in. She searched the private room with wide eyes. While searching, she shouted, "Husband! Come out! I saw you."

Brother Tang frowned and asked, "Who are you?" Which family's wife?"

The servant behind the woman said, "My wife is the head of the Hong family! The legitimate son of the Hong family."

Brother Xi shouted, "Then do you know that my master is Master Cheng's husband? "You said Mr. Hong was having an affair with someone here?" Do you have any evidence?"

Of course Mrs. Hong couldn't provide any evidence, because someone asked a child to send her this information.

She was naturally jealous, and with the support of her mother-in-law, she had a pampered personality. When she saw the letter, she couldn't care whether it was true or not, so she rushed over to arrest her. Who would have thought that this time she would actually kick the iron plate.

Seeing her silence, Brother Xi asked, "You broke into my husband's private room without any evidence and slandered you. Your husband doesn't want a reputation. Doesn't my husband want a reputation?" Mrs.

Hong is always a bully. Lord, she was frightened after hearing Brother Tang's identity, and she only thought that she was being plotted against.

Although the Red Que Witch is romantic by nature, the Red Que Witch is the best at knowing what to do. He only provokes female friends who are powerless and can be easily thrown away.

Unless it was profitable, the shaman in charge of the Red Palace would never provoke the chief husband of the prefect.

But she couldn't even think about what benefits she could gain from a brother, so after thinking about it, she came to the conclusion that she was being plotted against.

She has a pampered personality and has offended countless people in Chanzhou. Someone must have deliberately harmed her!

"Misunderstanding, misunderstanding! I came to the wrong place." Mrs. Hong surrendered, and the maid behind her had already turned pale with fright, and she didn't dare to say anything.

Brother Xi snorted coldly, "Can you make up for what you just said by just finding the wrong place? I remember you just swore downstairs that your husband was having an affair with someone in this private room! So many people heard it. "

Mrs. Hong felt humiliated by being reprimanded by a servant, but she took the blame first, and she couldn't outdo Brother Tang in terms of status, so she could only walk to the corridor honestly and apologize with the horn handed to her by Brother Tong. .

The restaurant guests who didn't follow him upstairs realized it was a misunderstanding, so he smiled and let the matter go.

Seeing this, Brother Xi relented and asked Madam Hong to leave. Madam Hong ran away without stopping, for fear that Brother Tang would punish her.

The protagonist of the farce left, and the theater crowd dispersed. Brother Xi closed the door, and Brother Huo put on his mask again, took off his red coat, and disappeared in a flash of black clothes.

A moment later, he flew in through the window, carrying a red witch wrapped like a rice dumpling in his hand.

Brother Xi's eyes widened and he immediately broke into a cold sweat.

How could he not guess that the househusband was being plotted against?

No wonder the person who caused trouble downstairs just pestered him and refused to let him go.

Brother Huo asked, "How to deal with it?"

Brother Tang looked down at the witch Hong Que who was whimpering and begging for mercy. He thought for a while and said, "Send it to your husband."

The witch Hong Que opened his eyes.

A smile flashed across Huo's eyes, "Okay."

Brother Xi saw Huo and the Hongque shaman dodging a few times and disappeared. After realizing it, he said, "Your Excellency must be furious."

Brother Tang sipped. Her lips snickered, "Do you think my husband will come back tonight?"

Brother Xi said without thinking, "I will definitely come back!"

Brother Tang's smile deepened when he heard this.

In the government office, Cheng Junyin is busy in the study.

"Plop!" Something fell in front of the desk. He looked up and met the tearful and frightened eyes of the Red Que Witch.

Cheng Junyin: "..." Fortunately it's not night now, otherwise he would have had nightmares.

Brother Huo appeared next to the Hongque shaman and told him exactly what had just happened. He added the last sentence, "The master said that this person will be handled by you."

"Click." Chengjun Yin held up the brush in his hand. Break, he ordered with a gloomy face, "Throw him to the brothel and let him enjoy it for a few days."

Huo asked sternly: "How many days are you talking about?"

Chengjun Yin said coldly: "Can he persist? A few days is a few days. "

What the hell, you dare to covet his precious husband?

He had to let this beast die of thoughts and roots!

The Red Que Witch opened his eyes wide in fear, and struggled even more fiercely.

Huo understood and disappeared again carrying the person.

Cheng Junyin looked at the table of unfinished business in front of him, but could no longer read a word.

Finally, he threw away the pen and said angrily: "Go back home!"

When Chengjun Yin returned home, Brother Tang hadn't come back yet. He was still angry, so he hid in the study and waited for Brother Tang to come. he.

But after waiting for a while, Brother Tang hadn't come back yet. He couldn't sit still in the study, so he stayed in the yard, thinking that Brother Tang would have a cold face when he came back.

It was getting dark, but there was still no sign of Brother Tang. He couldn't sit still and strode out.

Gou Jian thought he was so angry that he wanted to go back to the government office, but he didn't expect that Cheng Junyin was walking back and forth at the gate, looking out from time to time, and his neck was stretching longer and longer.

Goukong: "..." He is really worrying too much.

When Brother Tang returned, he saw Cheng Junyin standing outside the door with a sullen face, looking angry and accusing.

Brother Tang walked over and first put Tang Pozi in his arms into Chengjun Yin's cold hands, then took his arm and pulled him inside, "Husband, I'm hungry."

"You're still like this when you're hungry . Coming back late?"

Brother Tang explained: "I went to the government office to pick you up, but you weren't here."

Chengjun Yin then realized that Brother Tang told him that he wanted to go back to the government office to pick him up.

The corners of his tight lips curled up slightly, and his face darkened as he thought about what happened yesterday.

Brother Tang seemed to be a roundworm in Cheng Junyin's belly. You could tell what he was thinking when his expression changed.

"Husband, I didn't take the initiative to provoke them, they came to provoke me."

Chengjun Yin said with a sullen face, "You obviously let the fire take you away."

Brother Tang asked him, "What about Brother Xi? Where are the groom and the groom? "

Boss Tan is fully prepared to catch him. If he really lets Huo take him away, Boss Tan will definitely kill Brother Xi and the groom.

Cheng Junyin paused and suddenly hugged Brother Tang into his arms.

He had to admit that he was very selfish, he only considered Brother Tang.

He knew that what Brother Tang did was not wrong, but he was angry because Brother Tang would never put himself first when something happened, even though he emphasized it to Brother Tang many times.

Brother Tang nestled in Chengjun Yin's arms, a little aggrieved, "I know that your husband is not an unreasonable person, but you will always be unable to stay rational when it comes to my affairs."

He paused and then said firmly: "If Husband and I are facing the same predicament, and you will definitely make the same choice as me."

He tightened Cheng Junyin's sleeves, "Husband, I want to be like you."

He admired his husband and worked hard to show his respect to him. Get closer.

When faced with danger or difficulty, what he always thinks about is what his husband will do.

Chengjunyin slapped his butt and gritted his teeth and said, "Don't learn from the good and the bad!"

Brother Tang blushed and was picked up by Chengjunyin before he could resist.

He buried himself in Chengjunyin's arms in shame and allowed Chengjunyin to throw him on the soft mattress.

This night, Chengjun Yin was very rough, but Brother Tang was very gentle.

He knew in his heart that Cheng Junyin was holding his breath, which was both anger and fear.

He obediently let Chengjun Yin come and soothe the fear in Chengjunyin's heart. Only when the sky was slightly brighter did Chengjunyin let him go and let him fall asleep.

Extremely tired, he fell into a deep sleep, unaware that Cheng Junyin was kissing his forehead and apologizing over and over again.

Chengjun Yin knew in his heart that Brother Tang was tolerating his unreasonable behavior this time.

Brother Tang woke up with pain all over his body. He flattened his mouth, covered his head with a quilt, and secretly scolded Chengjun Yin, "Smelly husband! Bad husband!"

Chengjun Yin walked in from outside and couldn't hold back his smile when he heard the words, "Tang Brother, I heard it."

Brother Tang froze, thinking that no one was noticing, he shrank his body, and finally shrank into a round hill on the bed.

Chengjun Yin was afraid that he would be suffocated, so he picked him up with the quilt, pulled down the corner of the quilt to reveal his red face, and kissed him hard, "Be good."

Brother Tang avoided him, "I didn't wash my face. "

Chengjunyin kissed him again, "It's clean."

Brother Tang blushed, "You are shameless."

Chengjunyin couldn't help laughing.

After feeding Brother Tang porridge, Chengjun Yin went to the government office.

Brother Tang huddled under the quilt, peeking at him with his little head exposed, "Husband is going to be late."

Chengjun Yin came over with a smile, Brother Tang shrank back into the quilt, Chengjun Yin could only rub it through the quilt Rub brother Tang's head.

Listening to Cheng Junyin's footsteps disappearing, Brother Tang poked his head out from under the quilt again. He didn't know what he thought of, but he smiled stupidly again.

Government office.

Just when the officials thought they would be in vain again today, Cheng Junyin rolled up his sleeves and went to explain to them the method of fertilizing the fields in person.

They were stunned for a moment, looking for pens and papers all over the floor with joy, listening carefully and taking notes carefully.

After Cheng Junyin finished explaining the complete method of fertilizing fields, he asked patiently: "Is there anything else you don't understand?"

The officials showed the same enthusiasm as when they took the imperial examination and asked very carefully.

After Cheng Junyin patiently answered their questions, they did not go back home that day, but stayed in the government office to try the method of fertilizing their fields by themselves.

The dog smiled sleepily and said, "Sir, you have a good idea."

If the adults taught them how to fertilize their fields at first, they would learn it perfunctorily, and privately they would blame the adults for meddling in their own business.

Cheng Junyin's expression was indifferent, "If they didn't study hard at first, they would have to endure some hardships to make them understand the hard-won method of fertilizing the fields." Gou

Jing nodded and said, "What the Lord said is absolutely true."

Hao Duoyu came, he As soon as he entered the door, he complained, "Are your officials possessed by evil spirits?"

He almost thought that he was in the wrong place just now, otherwise how could he see the adults who were so aloof some time ago now wearing coarse linen clothes and farming?

Seeing the way they were carrying a pail in their left hand and a hoe in their right hand, he just felt that he hadn't woken up yet.

The dog smiled sleepily, and Hao Duoyu said again, "I just came out of the hut. Good guy, a group of people blocked the door of the hut. I thought they were going to beat me. Who knew they rushed into the hut just to snatch it away?" What I just excreted."

Cheng Junyin: "..."

There are many people in the government office, and there are also many officials. If you want to try the method of fertilizing the fields, you must have certain things.

When there are more wolves and less meat, there are often scenes of grabbing excrement in these days.

He asked about the business, "Have you been caught?"

Hao Duoyu looked serious, "It's really evil. Boss Tan just disappeared out of thin air. No one can be found no matter what."

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, "Do you think he's out of town?"

Hao Duoyu said firmly: "It's impossible. Now everyone has to be investigated when leaving the city. Now the entire Cicada State is like an iron cage. He can't escape."

"Since he can't escape, he is being hidden by others. " Yes." Cheng Junyin's expression changed slightly, "There are also his accomplices here."

Hao Duoyu slapped his thigh, "Yes! Otherwise, why would I never catch him?"

Yin, "Did that bullshit Zhou Mu agree to suppress the bandits?"

They interrogated the people in Tan Mansion and found out that there were more than one bandits' dens. This time, they specially sent people to check and confirm that there were indeed bandits in those places. trace.

But the number of bandits was greater than they imagined. A few people from the government office alone could not wipe out the bandits, so they had no choice but to ask Zhou Mu for help.

"I agreed, but I didn't go." Chengjun Yin's eyes were slightly cold, "They are stalling for time."

Hao Duoyu didn't understand, "Why are they stalling for time? What is he trying to do?"

Chengjun Yin looked at him, " Are you going to send someone to see if the bandits are still here?"

Hao Duoyu was surprised, "You mean...they are colluding with the bandits?"

"There is no need to say more if there is no evidence." Cheng Junyin didn't want to. His guess was correct, otherwise things would have been a lot more troublesome for him.

No matter what he was afraid of, his guess was confirmed when he received the news that Zhou Mu had sent troops to suppress the bandits and Hao Duoyu angrily told him that the bandits were gone.

He thought for a long time, raised his hand and said, "Take my token and catch up with Zhou Mu and ask him to lead people to guard the bandits' den."

Hao Duoyu asked: "The bandits have run away, how about guarding him? " What are they doing in that den? Will they go back? "

"It doesn't matter whether they go back or not, what we have to do is to prevent them from going back."

If the bandits can't go back, they can only stay in Chanzhou.

At present, there is no need to investigate when entering Cicada State. Since the state pastor is unreliable, he can only catch the turtles in the jar and defeat them one by one.

Hao Duoyu finally came to his senses and hesitated, "Is it too dangerous? After all, there are so many people, what if they are defeated?"

"They won't." Cheng Junyin's eyes darkened, "They don't dare to embarrass Nanzhou "Mu."

If bandits openly kill people in Chanzhou, the first person the emperor will blame is Wu Qianlu, the state herdsman.

Hao Duoyu praised, "You have a good brain, I'll go right away!"

The opening of the noodle shop was not promoted like the Bamboo Restaurant. It just set off firecrackers and then there was no other movement.

There were not many customers at first. Some were nearby diners and were curious, while others were passing by and were hungry. They happened to see this shop and walked in.

Brother Tang ordered three portions of wide noodles, two bowls of spicy noodles and one bowl of non-spicy noodles for Xiao Zhuzi to eat.

Xiao Zhuzi has not been able to eat spicy food since he was a child, but now he is satisfied with a bowl of non-spicy noodles.

After they finished eating, there were more and more customers in the noodle shop.

Most people are attracted by the unique aroma of the noodle shop, and some simply come to join in the fun because there are so many people here.

Mi Geer enthusiastically introduced the noodles in the noodle shop. People here had never seen wide noodles. Most people ordered a bowl of wide noodles to try it out, while a few people ordered noodles.

There were chili peppers, soy sauce, and vinegar on the table, and Mi Geer asked them to add them in appropriate amounts. People who can eat spicy food will be addicted as soon as they add chili oil.

Each of them was sweating from eating in the cold weather. After eating, they wiped their noses and walked out of the noodle shop. They usually carried the packaged noodles in their hands.

Bystanders saw that the diners in the restaurant were all eating and taking away, and they immediately rushed to the noodle restaurant out of curiosity.

There are more and more customers in the noodle shop. When someone asks where these strange sauces come from, Mi Geer will patiently respond: "I bought them from the sauce workshop."

"Then where can we buy them?"

Mi Geer said . Er Ying said: "After a while, a shop selling sauces will open in the west end of the city."

Someone found that the sauce in the braised pork shop also had the same flavor. Mi Geer smiled and said, "Yes, from the braised pork shop." The sauces are also imported from the sauce workshop."

Everyone suddenly felt happy to eat meat for the money of vegetarians, and everyone felt that they had taken advantage of it.

Brother Tang left the restaurant in an orderly manner after seeing the restaurant. As soon as he arrived at Zhuzi Restaurant, he was stopped by Boss Hong. After announcing his identity, Boss Hong asked straight to the point: "Has Boss Jing seen my traitor?"

Brother Tang was confused. "Master Hong is gone, why did Boss Hong come to see me?"

Boss Hong choked.

He can't say that the day the Red Que Witch plotted against you, the Red Que Witch's servant was waiting downstairs.

Brother Tang saw that Boss Hong couldn't respond, so he walked past him.

Boss Hong looked gloomy.

Jing Tangyun and Cheng Junyin offended the master's family, and the master's family asked them to deal with Jing Tangyun and Cheng Juan Yin. Now that Jing Tangyun and Cheng Juan Yin have not been dealt with, his son has disappeared.

He didn't believe that this matter had nothing to do with Jing Tangyun, but he had no evidence and could not do anything to Jing Tangyun.

He got on the carriage and felt something under his buttocks. He picked it up and saw three words written on it, "Little Bamboo".

Boss Hong quickly lifted the curtains of his car. People were coming and going around him, but he couldn't find a suspicious candidate.

He returned to the carriage and looked at the reminder in the letter with a tangled expression.

The person who delivered the letter reminded him that he could threaten Jing Tangyun with small bamboos to force Jing Tangyun to hand over the Red Que Witch.

He didn't know what the person who released the letter wanted to do, but he didn't want to be the knife in the hand of the person who released the letter, let alone come to this point.

Once he reaches this point, he can only leave Chanzhou with his family and seek refuge with his master.

He stuffed the letter into his arms and frowned.

He decided to ask his host's family for help first and see what the host's family had to say.

Brother Tang was sitting in a private room and saw someone selling lanterns on the street, and realized that the Mid-Autumn Festival was coming.

Mid-Autumn Festival is a good day for family reunion.

He looked at Xiaozhuzi and raised his eyebrows, "We have to have a good time during the Mid-Autumn Festival this year."

Brother Xi understood what Brother Tang was thinking, and he nodded and said, "Househusband, I plan to put the sauce shop and coal shop under one Opening on the Mid-Autumn Festival."

After arriving in Chanzhou, the housekeeper handed over these two businesses to the master.

The master has been busy doing business during this period. He has become more energetic and looks much younger.

"It seems I haven't seen him in a few days." Brother Tang stood up and said, "Go and see him."

Jingyi was busy in the coal shop. He asked the workers to arrange the briquettes and put them on, with a satisfied smile on his face.

Seeing this, Brother Tang called out, "Dad."

Jing Yi was overjoyed when he saw Brother Tang, "Why are you here? It's such a cold day, why don't you wear more clothes."

He held the little bamboo in one hand In his arms, he pulled Brother Tang in with one hand, "It's getting colder and colder today, I'm afraid it's going to snow."

Brother Tang asked Jing Yi, "Is this the briquettes your husband mentioned?"

"Yes." Jing Yi Yi praised, "Cheng Er's brain is very good. When I opened this store, I was worried that no one would buy it."

People in Chanzhou are more sophisticated than people in Chantie County, and now there are fire kangs in Chanzhou, so he is afraid People in Chanzhou dislike the ugly appearance of coal and don't like to buy it.

Looking at the neat briquettes now, he felt extremely comfortable.

"Uncle Jing." The soft voice came from outside, and Brother Tang turned around.

The woman standing at the door was wearing shabby clothes and her beautiful face was white from the cold. She was curled up and looking at people pitifully with her big, round eyes. It was hard not to feel pity for her.

"Why are you here again?" Jing Yi frowned.

The woman handed him the thing wrapped in lotus leaves, "I made steamed buns, and you said you love steamed buns the most."

Jing Yi pushed the steamed buns back, "You can eat it yourself."

The woman pursed her lips, her eyes red. Glancing at Jing Yi, he walked away dejectedly with his steamed buns in his arms.

Brother Tang asked, "Dad, who is she?"

Jing Yi sighed, "Her name is Diu'er. Her parents died while fleeing the famine. She was the only one who fled here. That day she fainted in front of the store. Before that, I hired a doctor for her."

When he saw Diu'er, he thought of Xingyun.

If someone had helped her like this when she was suffering, would her life have been better?

Because of this, he couldn't really let Diuer go.

"She seems..." Brother Tang didn't finish his words.

Jing Yi sighed in shame, "She didn't say it clearly, but I distanced myself from her after I noticed it. I don't know why she came up with this idea. I have always treated her as a junior."

He said with a sad face: "Because of this matter , I feel guilty when I see your mother-in-law when I go home these days. "

Although he didn't do anything, this is the first time he has encountered this kind of thing after being together with Brother Xiong for so long.

He was also really afraid that Brother Xiong would be angry with him when he found out.

"Nothing." Brother Tang stood up and said, "I'll explain it to her clearly."

There are some things that dad, as a man, can't talk about, but he can.

He stood up and walked out, but Jingyi finally relented, "She is the same size as your sister, you..."

Brother Tang only said, "Don't worry, I have a sense of discretion."

Jingyi nodded, and said cautiously, "This matter is yours Don't tell your mother-in-law, I'm afraid he'll make trouble with me."

Brother Tang pursed his lips and snickered, "I know."

When Brother Tang chased him out, Diu'er seemed to have noticed someone following him. Diu'er was so scared that he walked faster and faster, so Brother Tang had no choice but to speed up.

After all, the physical strength of the brother was better than that of the woman. Brother Tang caught up with Diu'er in a short while.

Diu'er was blocked by him and shivered with fear. Brother Tang had to comfort him, "Don't be afraid. I am the son of the owner of the coal store. I want to talk to you."

Diu'er became even more confused after hearing his identity . He was afraid, "I, I don't want to talk to you. You people are used to bullying others."

Brother Xi was anxious, "Why are we bullying others? My housekeeper just wants to say a few words to you."

Diu'er was frightened . Having to shrink his neck, Brother Tang patted Brother Xi's shoulder and motioned for him to move back.

Brother Xi shut his mouth and retreated behind Brother Tang. Seeing this, Diuer's body became less tense.

Brother Tang saw many women sitting and chatting on both sides of the alley. After all, he was concerned about the girl's face. He whispered: "Let's find a deserted place and have a good chat."

Unexpectedly, Diu'er heard this Then he shouted excitedly, "I don't want it! You just want to threaten me not to be with him! What's wrong with me! I just like him, and he didn't reject me. Why do you have to beat us up?" Is your husband a magistrate?"

She cried with tears in her eyes, "My parents are gone, and I escaped here with a narrow escape, but he saved me. He is my only support. You are born to be rich and wealthy. How can I understand the sufferings of poor people like us who are worried about food and clothing? I just want to live a good life with him. Why do you want to take him away? Do you have to force me to death?"

She cried hoarsely. The magistrate is a good official, but with a husband like you, how can he be considered a good official?"

Brother Tang was stunned by her successive accusations. Brother Xi became angry and stepped forward to follow Diu'er! They were arguing, but Brother Tang quickly stopped him.

Brother Tang glanced at the women who were staring at him with evil eyes, and said slowly, "You misunderstood, I am not talking to you as a prefect husband now, but as a son and a son, I want to give you a few words of advice. My father..."

"Ah! I won't listen, I won't listen!" Diu'er covered his ears, his whole body trembling, "Why are you a child? You are putting pressure on me as a prefect husband. ! Wuwuwu... I'm miserable enough, why won't you let me go?"

Brother Tang frowned and wanted to say something, but Diuer didn't give him a chance to speak and just kept being miserable.

The women finally couldn't stand it anymore. Some of them protected Diu'er, and some stood in front of Diu'er, looking at Brother Tang reproachfully.

A woman persuaded her earnestly, "You have such a noble status, why would you bother a poor woman?"

Brother Tang looked at Diu'er who was huddled in the woman's arms, and said in silence for a long time, "I am standing here and I have not scolded you. She didn't hit her, and she couldn't even finish her sentence. I don't understand, why am I embarrassing her?"

He closed his eyes and sighed, "Brother Xi, let's go."

If he comes here . If you still can't see that he has been tricked by Diu'er, then he is a fool.

Diu'er stopped here not because he was catching up with Diu'er, but because Diu'er took a fancy to the large number of people here.

People always sympathize with the weak, and poor people can better understand the suffering of the poor. Diuer used the sympathy of these women to build a strong fortress for himself.

This fortress was not only used by Diu'er to protect himself, but also to allow him to retreat when faced with difficulties.

When Diu'er noticed that he was following him, she realized what he wanted to say. Not only was Diu'er unable to listen, she was even more unwilling to listen.

This meant that Diuer knew exactly what he was doing. He had to admit that he had underestimated this seemingly thin woman from the beginning.

Back at the coal shop, Jing Yi saw that their expressions were not good, so he quickly asked: "What's wrong?"

Brother Tang didn't need to speak, Brother Xi told Jing Yi what had just happened, just like pouring beans.

Jing Yi was confused and shocked.

In his impression, Diu'er had always been soft and weak in front of him.

Brother Xi gritted his teeth and said, "I think she did it on purpose, otherwise why would she interrupt the master husband every time he wanted to reveal your identity?"

Jing Yi looked at Brother Tang guiltily, "Dad, you have been wronged. Next time she comes, dad will have her kicked out."

Brother Tang's eyes were deep, "I always feel that this matter is not that simple."

He paused and said, "Dad, you will do this tonight. " Tell your mother about it."

Jing Yi was stunned, and Brother Tang said, "During this period, take your mother with you wherever you go."

Jing Yi nodded with a sad face and said, "Tonight, my mother. If you don't let me sleep in the house, can you plead for daddy?"

Brother Tang smiled, "It might be more effective than me if you ask Xiao Zhuzi to plead for mercy."

Jing Yi thought to himself, and was about to go. Looking for the little bamboo, he was startled when he turned his head and found that the little bamboo was missing.

He got anxious and hurriedly stood up and shouted, "Little bamboo! Where are you!"

"Here it is!" A tree protruded from the coal pile not far away. With a small black hand, everyone gathered around and saw that the little bamboo had built a wall with briquettes to surround itself.

Seeing Brother Tang, Xiao Zhuzi grinned, revealing a few shining white baby teeth, "Father!"

He stretched out his hands for Brother Tang to hug him. Brother Tang stepped back with a look on his face. Xiao Zhuzi's skin color is generally dark now. Brother

Xi picked up Xiao Zhuzi, dumbfounded, and patted his butt. "Young Master, how long have we been gone?

"

Seeing him manage the little bamboo like this, he would definitely be pinched.

Back in the mansion, Brother Xiong saw the little bamboo that looked like a black man, and he hurriedly carried the little bamboo to wash up.

Brother Tang rubbed his brow, "Little Bamboo is getting skinnier and skinnier."

Brother Xi consoled him, "Compared to other children, Little Bamboo is already very sensible."

Brother Tang was comforted, Jing Xun Yun heard that Xiao Zhuzi was dyed black, so she hurriedly came to join in the fun.

Unfortunately, she was late and didn't see Xiao Zhuzi. She sighed in disappointment.

Brother Tang looked at her and suddenly said: "Let Xiao Zhuzi learn martial arts with you. Anyway, teaching one is teaching, and teaching two is teaching."

Jing Yinyun said without thinking, "Okay!"

Qi Mei: " ..."

Shui: "..."

It's not you who co-wrote and taught Xiao Zhuzi!

In the evening, when Chengjun Yin returned home, he heard his servants whispering.

He asked Gou Cheng to inquire about it. Gou Cheng came back soon and told him in a low voice, "The old man kicked the master out of the room. I heard that the master slept in the side room today."

Chengjun Yin said to his heart, " "Tell them to stop talking nonsense."

He was particularly afraid of getting into trouble for this kind of elder thing.

After returning to the room, Brother Tang took the initiative to talk about this matter to Chengjunyin. After hearing this, Chengjunyin said thoughtfully, "I will send someone to investigate the details of that girl." There were

too many people staring at them, and he Have to be more cautious.