Chapter 77 The husband and wife were arguing

Gou sleepy wanted to say something, but Brother Tang raised his hand to stop him, "I'll wait in the side hall."

He left with the food box, and Gou sleepy was anxious.

No matter where he went or what he was doing, he never guarded against his househusband.

The housekeeper must be angry.

Cheng Junyin and Yu Wuyang chatted until very late before walking out of the hall with unfinished thoughts.

Although the two of them had never met before, they had similar ideas and once they started chatting, they felt it was too late for them to meet each other.

If he hadn't considered that Brother Tang would be worried if he returned too late, Chengjun Yin would have really wanted to continue chatting with Yu Wuyang.

Goukong saw them coming out from a distance, and ignored the presence of others. He trotted up to Chengjunyin and pointed anxiously at the side hall, "The master has been waiting for you in the side hall for two hours."

Chengjunyin's face changed. Change, "When did he come? Why didn't you tell me?"

Gou Jian looked at the two people guarding the door, "They didn't let him in, and they said the housekeeper was some idle guy. I saw that he seemed angry. It's time."

Chengjun Yin became even more panicked. He didn't care about anything and rushed into the side hall with his clothes in hand.

Yu Wuyang looked at his two subordinates, "Why didn't you report it?"

The first one said expressionlessly: "There are people waiting here, there is no need to report."

The second right said, "Brother is right."

Yu Wuyang said with a blank expression . They all went dark, "That's my brother-in-law! What a bunch of people! You stupid heads!"

One left and two right kneeled down, "I accept my punishment."

"You!" Yu Wu was speechless in anger, helpless for a long time. Unfold the fan and fan yourself to cool down your anger.

The wind chilled him so much that he trembled all over. He had to take the fan back and chased Chengjun Yin in a depressed mood.

How could he have such stupid and upright subordinates!

There was no kang in the side hall, and Brother Tang's hands and feet were cold. Looking at the lunch that had no warmth at all, his lips pursed tighter, and the hands under his sleeves were pulled into small fists.

When Chengjun Yin saw this, he knew something was going to happen.

He had never seen Brother Tang look like this.

He walked over and called softly, "Brother Tang."

Brother Tang looked back at him with no expression on his face, "Husband, do you know what time it is now?"

"It's time." Chengjun Yin's voice became weaker and weaker as he spoke, He took the initiative to admit his mistake, "Brother Tang, I was wrong. I shouldn't have skipped lunch and stayed hungry until now."

He walked to Brother Tang's side and tried to hold Brother Tang's hand. Unexpectedly, it touched Brother Tang's cold fingertips and was thrown away.

His face darkened, "Gou Keng, why didn't you light some coal?"

Gou Keng lowered his head and didn't dare to move, "The housekeeper won't let me."

Chengjun Yin saw that Brother Tang had been so cold that his lips were blue, and his face sank, " Brother Tang, how can you be so willful!" Brother

Tang has a weak body. He usually tries his best to keep Brother Tang warm, for fear that Brother Tang will get cold.

Brother Tang abused his body so much.

How could he not be angry?

Brother Tang suddenly opened his eyes wide, and big tears overflowed from his eyes.

Chengjun Yin felt distressed and regretted. He wanted to say something soft, but Brother Tang looked away and walked away without saying a word.

Cheng Junyin tried to hold his hand, but he forced it away.

Yu Wuyang walked to the door of the side hall and saw Brother Tang walking out with red eyes. He covered his face and lowered his head in embarrassment and confusion.

What should he do if his elder brother gave such a bad impression to his brother-in-law when they first met and even caused the couple to quarrel.

Cheng Junyin hurriedly chased him out. When he saw Yu Wuyang, he hurriedly told Gou Keng, "Take brother back home to rest." After

saying that, he looked at Yu Wuyang again, and Yu Wuyang said hurriedly, "Go quickly."

Otherwise, Juan Yin might not even be able to get in tonight.

Gou Keng was stunned when he heard the word "brother", and then he respectfully took him back to the county magistrate's house.

The more Brother Tang thought about it, the more aggrieved he became.

He didn't light the coal at first because he thought his husband would be out soon.

My husband never came out later. He was too busy getting angry to light coals.

The husband is cruel to him without even asking.

He has never been so cruel to his husband.

Brother Tang stopped for a moment, then simply got on the carriage and went straight to the coal workshop.

He is going to find his father!

When Cheng Junyin chased him out, he saw that Brother Tang had already left in a carriage. He thought Brother Tang was returning to the county magistrate's house.

Unexpectedly, when he returned to the mansion, he realized that Brother Tang had not come back at all.

He was completely anxious and shouted: "Jin! Go find Brother Tang!"

Jin appeared in front of him with a strong tone, "The husband went to the coal workshop. He said he didn't want to see you for the time being."

Chengjun Yin : "..." It's over, it's really over.

His husband ran away from home!

Jin flashed and disappeared, and Xiong Beimiao came holding the little bamboo.

Xiao Zhuzi craned his neck to look behind Chengjun Yin. When he didn't see Brother Tang, he pursed his lips in displeasure.

Xiong Beimiao smiled and said, "You look exactly like your mother-in-law when he was young."

Xiao Zhuzi was in a bad mood and didn't like to talk to others, so he only responded to Xiong Beimiao with a perfunctory yep.

Xiong Beimiao asked cheerfully: "Okay, okay, don't be angry anymore, grandma will take you to find your mother-in-law."

After saying that, he turned to Chengjun Yin and asked, "Where is Brother Tang? Didn't he go to find you? Why? Not back yet?"

Brother Xi also stood on tiptoes and looked out, "Yes, where is the master?"

Several servants came to the house today. Aunt Chang was busy teaching the servants the rules, so he did not follow Brother Tang. The son went out and stayed at the house to help take care of the little bamboo.

Chengjun Yin said with a dark face, "Brother Tang... he ran away from home."

It was extremely difficult for him to say the next few words.

Everyone was stunned and exclaimed, "What!"

In the hall, Xiong Beimiao paced back and forth, "In such a cold weather, this child left as soon as he was told, without being taken by his servants, and without clothes, he went to find his father. Why is such a grown man still so willful?"

Cheng Juan Yin couldn't help but explain to Brother Tang, "He's not willful, he's just too angry."

Xiong Beimiao glanced at Cheng Juan Yin, "Forget it if your husband doesn't take him with you, and he won't take him with him either. If Xiao Zhuzi comes back tomorrow, He will definitely cry if he can't see Brother Tang."

Cheng Junyin glanced at Xiao Zhuzi and said coldly: "He is already one year old, it's time to hire a teacher for him

so that he won't have trouble every day . , I just love to stick to Brother Tang.

Upon hearing this, Jing Yiyun cast a sympathetic look at the ignorant Xiao Zhuzi.

These days, in order not to study, she battled wits and courage with Grandma Chang every day.

But it was inevitable that there would be a few times when the scheme failed and Grandma Chang would catch her.

She knows the pain of reading better than anyone else, and Xiao Zhuzi will experience the pain of reading when he is only one year old.

Xiong Beimiao: "..."

Jing Yinyun asked curiously: "Brother, my brother has such a good temper, how did you make him so angry that he ran away from home."

Chengjun Yinmo.

Xiong Beimiao patted Jing Yinyun's shoulder, but not hard, "Why are you asking, how are you doing with your homework? Today, Grandma Chang came to me to complain again."

Jing Yinyun smiled guiltily . .

Xiong Beimiao glared at her, but there was not much anger in his eyes.

She doted on this newly found daughter as much as she did on Xiao Zhuzi.

Jing Yinyun was still afraid that Xiong Beimiao would check her unwritten homework, so she sneaked towards the door while Xiong Beimiao's attention was on Xiao Zhuzi.

Her brother was protected by fire, so she wasn't worried about him at all.

Yu Wuyang heard that Brother Tang had run away from home and hurriedly came to ask about the situation.

As soon as he arrived in the hall, he saw a petite figure sneaking back. He took a step forward and blocked Jing Yinyun.

Jing Yinyun felt like she had bumped into something, and she turned back suddenly, her eyes widening like a frightened deer.

Yu Wuyang was startled.

is her.

Seeing Jing Yinyun's frightened look, a smile leaked out of his eyes, "I'm sorry."

He stepped back, and Jing Yinyun saw the threshold behind him.

If Yu Wuyang hadn't stopped her, she might have fallen down on the spot.

She looked at Yu Wuyang gratefully, "Thank you, you are so kind!"

Yu Wuyang lowered his eyes uncomfortably, "Yeah."

How could this girl praise a strange man so much in broad daylight!

Jing Yinyun didn't notice anything was wrong with Yu Wuyang, and was about to run out. However, as soon as she ran out of the door, she was caught by Granny Chang who was waiting for him.

"Miss, how have you finished your homework?"

Jing Nenyun stretched out two fingers and squeezed, "Are you still a little bit unfinished?"

Grandma Chang asked expressionlessly: "Which point?"

Jing Nenyun silently said Lowering her hands, "A lot."

Grandma Chang asked again: "How much?"

Jing Yinyun lowered her head and did not dare to look at Grandma Chang, "It is not complete at all..."

Grandma Chang's face turned pale. Dark, "Miss, I'm fine tonight. I can accompany you to complete your homework."

Jing Yiyun was carried away by Aunt Chang with a tearful face. Yu Wuyang looked at her dejected back and shook his head with a smile.

When Jing Yi learned that Brother Tang had come to the workshop, he was so frightened that he stopped what he was doing.

"Why are you here suddenly? Are you alone?"

Before Brother Tang could answer, Jing Yi saw that there was no one behind Brother Tang except the groom, and his face immediately darkened, "Nonsense!"

Brother Tang lowered his head, as if He whispered like a child who had done something wrong, "Dad, I'm here to do something serious."

Jing Yi asked, "What needs you to come in person?"

"Selling coal." Brother Tang said clearly, "Recently, businessmen from other counties have been coming to me to buy coal. They want a lot of coal, and the coal store has not enough coal at all. I want the businessmen to transport the coal directly from here."

Jing Yi looked at him, "Then You don't need to come in person."

He asked with a cold face, "Did Cheng Junyin bully you?" Brother Tang said quickly, "No, he didn't bully me." Jing Yi snorted, "He didn't bully you

."

You, let you come to me alone? It's so dark, and he's not afraid of something happening to you?"

Brother Tang heard Jing Yi's dissatisfaction and quickly explained: "I have someone to protect me, and my husband doesn't know I'm coming. Jing

Yi opened his eyes, "You ran away from home? Brother Tang, how old are you?"

Brother Tang blushed and said nothing.

Jing Yi sighed, "Forget it, you're already here, I'll take you to have a rest." It

was windy in the mountains, so he walked in front of Brother Tang to protect him from the wind. "What kind of fire pit is it? It's very useful. I'll find someone to install one tomorrow." It's

colder here than in the county. Even if there is coal, he is afraid that Brother Tang won't be able to survive.

Brother Tang shrank his neck, looked at Jing Yi's back with squinted eyes, and secretly raised his eyebrows, "Okay."

Brother Tang got up before dawn.

He didn't expect it to be so cold here at night. Even with the coals burning, it was still very cold inside the house.

He was shivering while wrapped in a cotton quilt. He couldn't sleep all night and got up before dawn.

When Jing saw his ugly face, he knew that Brother Tang had not slept well last night. He frowned and hurriedly sent people to the county to hire craftsmen to make the fire bed.

The craftsman came in the afternoon, and it was an acquaintance of Jing Yi who came, "Ajie?"

Jingyi called, and Ajie raised his head and was happy when he saw Jingyi, "Uncle Jing, why are you here?"

Brother Tang Jing'er curiously asked: "Do you know each other?"

Jing Yi explained: "He is a mining friend in the same group as me."

He paused, then pointed at Brother Tang and said to Ajie: "This is my brother. "

Ajie was stunned when he saw Brother Tang as a child. After hearing Jingyi's introduction, he lowered his head in embarrassment, "My name is Ajie. When we were in the iron mines, Uncle Jing took good care of me."

Tang . Brother Tang felt that the name sounded familiar, and after thinking for a while he asked, "Are you Granny Ran's son?"

Ajie nodded, "Do you know my mother?"

Brother Tang raised his eyebrows, "When my husband and I first arrived in Chantie County, "The first person I met was Granny Ran."

When Ajie heard that Brother Tang had a husband, he asked unwillingly: "Who is your husband?"

What kind of person can marry such a beautiful husband?

Brother Tang smiled slightly, but his eyes were a little distant, "The new magistrate of Chantie County is my husband."

Ajie was startled and murmured, "That's it."

"Brother Tang. "Chengjun Yin saw from a distance that Brother Tang was having a very happy conversation with a strange man. His face darkened and he walked quickly to Brother Tang's side.

Brother Tang turned around and his eyes lit up when he saw Chengjun Yin. Then he thought about what he was still angry about. He pursed his lips and suppressed the curvature of the corners of his mouth, pretending to be cold and said: "Husband."

Chengjun Yin hugged Brother Tang. He raised his waist and looked at Jing Yi, "Father-in-law."

Jing Yi nodded slightly in response.

Cheng Junyin looked at Ajie again and asked, "Who is this?"

Ajie knelt down to identify himself.

"Get up." Chengjun Yin smiled gently on his face, but he was grinding his teeth viciously in his heart.

Don't think he can't see that this man is coveting his husband.

Fortunately, he came quickly, otherwise the husband would have been abducted.

Ajie stood up and glanced at Brother Tang secretly.

Although Brother Tang had a cold face, he could not hide the joy in his eyes. His eyes darkened and he completely stopped thinking about it.

Jing Yixin knew that Chengjun Yin came specifically to see Brother Tang, and he also wanted Brother Tang to have a good chat with Chengjun Yin, so he took Ajie away.

After Chengjun Yin saw the person walking away, he silently looked at Brother Tang with a resentful look in his eyes, "You..."

Brother Tang thought Chengjunyin was going to question him, but he didn't expect that the first thing Chengjunyin asked was, "Are you feeling unwell?"

Brother Tang was startled, and the anger that had accumulated in his heart all night dissipated in this moment.

Chengjun Yin asked again: "Did you sleep well last night? Did you eat this morning? How much did you eat? Are you full?"

"I didn't sleep well last night." Brother Tang wanted to nestle into Chengjun Yin's arms and act coquettishly, but People were coming and going around him, but he couldn't pull that face off. He only dared to hold Cheng Junyin's clothes and shook them slightly, "It's so cold here at night. My husband is not here, so I can't sleep well."

"Mine. It's my fault. I shouldn't be mean to you." Chengjun Yin didn't care if there was anyone around. He hugged Brother Tang distressedly and patted Brother Tang's back like a child, "Follow me. Why don't you go back? I can't sleep without you."

Brother Tang said he didn't want to see him, so he endured it all night before coming over.

This night was like a year for him. When he closed his eyes, all he could think about was how Brother Tang was doing. Would it be uncomfortable to sleep? Did you cry secretly?

Brother Tang was silent for a long time, "I have to stay one more day."

He had asked Hao Duoyu to call Alin this morning. He wanted Alin to stay here and supply goods to merchants from other counties.

Cheng Junyin rested his chin on Brother Tang's shoulder, "Xiao Zhuzi misses you. He was guarding the door when I went out. I heard Yue Mu said he was waiting for you to come back."

Brother Tang relented, "Then I'll wait. I'll explain it to A Lin. After I finish explaining, I'll go back at night."

He didn't want to go back at night, but when he thought of Xiao Zhuzi's tearful look waiting for him at the door, he wanted to rush to Xiao Zhuzi immediately. .

Chengjun Yin said resentfully: "Sure enough, in my husband's heart, Xiaozhuzi is much more important than me."

Brother Tang pushed Chengjun Yin away, "Husband, you haven't explained to me what happened yesterday."

Chengjun Yin's back stiffened, and he hurriedly explained what happened yesterday and admitted his mistake in a good voice and with a sincere attitude.

Hearing this, Brother Tang hooked his finger and whispered: "I didn't mean not to light the coal yesterday."

Chengjun Yin wrapped his little hand in the palm of his hand, his eyes were as gentle as water, "Yeah."

Brother Tang said When he was about to leave, Jing Yi was not surprised and just waved his hand and said: "Be careful on the road."

Brother Tang blushed in embarrassment, "Dad, I'll come see you next time."

Jing Yi said meaningfully: "Two of you Come together."

Chengjun Yin is not here, Brother Tang seems to have lost his soul, and he can't cheer up for anything.

He didn't want the two of them to quarrel again.

On the way back, Brother Tang curled up in Chengjun Yin's arms and fell asleep.

Chengjun Yin knew that Brother Tang had not slept well last night and must be very sleepy now, so he asked the dog to drive slowly.

Halfway through, the carriage suddenly stopped.

"Sir, there seems to be someone on the roadside." Gou Keng's voice trembled, "There is blood, he seems to be dead." Cheng

Junyin's expression changed, and he carefully put Brother Tang down, opened the curtain and jumped out of the carriage.

Under the moonlight, he saw a man lying face down in the snow, the clothes on his back soaked black with blood.

"Hey! Are you still alive?" Goukong called out to the man in fear, but the man didn't respond.

Cheng Junyin knelt down and gently touched the man's neck, his heart sank.

Gou Kang realized something and his face turned pale, "Dead?"

Chengjun Yin remained silent as acquiescence.

"Turn him over."

He wanted to know how the man died.

Goukong stepped forward bravely, and the two of them worked together to turn the body over.

Through the moonlight, they saw the man's face clearly and were all shocked.

The corpse in front of him turned out to be the craftsman Ajie.

"Ah!" A sharp scream pierced the sky, waking Brother Tang from his sleep.

Brother Tang opened the curtain in a panic, and his pupils suddenly shrank.

Under the moonlight, Ajie lay on the snow with a bruised face, and the pure white snow was dyed red with blood.

Cheng Junyin and the dogs surrounded Ajie, his hands full of blood.

"Kill, kill!" The woman passing by shivered and fell into the snow, with a pool of water stains beneath her body.

Gou Jian realized something and waved his hands in a panic to explain: "No! We didn't kill him. He was dead when we came here!"

Chengjun Yin strode towards Brother Tang, blocking his sight, "Don't Look."

Brother Tang's lips trembled, "He, is he dead?"

Chengjun Yin agreed.

Brother Tang's eyes turned red, "It's hard for my mother-in-law to hope for him back."

How could a person who was fine a few hours ago suddenly die?

Goukong was still explaining to the woman. The woman relaxed after hearing that Cheng Junyin was the county magistrate, and kept muttering, "It scared me to death! It scared me to death. I thought I met a murderer! "

After what happened, Chengjun Yin knew that he couldn't rest. He wanted Brother Tang to go back alone, but Brother Tang didn't want to.

He had no choice but to order Goucheng to go back and report the news. After a while, Goucheng rushed over with the Yamen servants and his wife.

As soon as Hao Duoyu saw the body, he said: "Killed with one knife! The technique was clean and neat. This murderer must not have killed someone for the first time."

Chengjun Yin frowned in thought.

Brother Tang came over and asked, "Have you told Granny Ran about this?"

Hao Duoyu sighed, "I just sent the Yamen servant to call, I'm afraid it's time to arrive."

As soon as he finished speaking, Granny Ran said coming.

As soon as she saw Ajie's body, Granny Ran collapsed and fell to the ground, holding Ajie's body and wailing.

The next day, the murder case spread throughout Chantie County, and people were talking about it.

I don't know where the news came from, saying that Ajie was so bold that he coveted the county magistrate's husband, and that was why he was killed in anger by the magistrate.

Someone went to ask the woman who found the body that day. The woman said, "When I went there, I saw the county magistrate and his book boy surrounding the body with blood on their hands."

As soon as this word came out, the people were in an uproar.

Some people firmly believe that Cheng Junyin would not do such a thing, some people think that no one can do anything wrong without being a sage, some think that Brother Tang is not upholding women's ethics, and some even think that Cheng Junyin should kill someone to pay for it with his life.

Hao Duoyu paced back and forth in the county office anxiously as the rumors outside became more and more outrageous.

Seeing that Chengjun Yin remained silent, he asked, "Sir! Aren't you in a hurry? Think of a way."

Chengjun Yin raised his eyes and asked, "Will this rumor cost my life?"

Hao Duoyu replied: "How could something that was unreasonable possibly cost you your life? The same reason applies to the Holy Spirit!"

Cheng Junyin asked again, "So why did the murderer do this?" Hao Duoyu

replied without even thinking, "I'll find it for you. Trouble!"

He asked, "Is this incident aimed at you?"

No matter how they investigated, they couldn't find the murderer.

Ajie had just returned to the county town. He usually had no bad relations with anyone, and he had no motive for committing crimes.

Chengjun Yin's heart skipped a beat, and an idea flashed through his mind.

"Brother." Yu Wuyang walked in and asked straight to the point, "Can you let me see the body?"

He had heard about it this morning and rushed over without even eating.

He suspected that this matter was aimed at Adi, but such a painless approach was really not like Xiang Jue's style.

Chengjunyin stood up and took him to the morgue.

Yu Wuyang opened the white cloth, and when he saw the fatal injuries on the body, his eyes darkened.

He covered the white cloth again, "It's Xiang Jue's dead soldier."

He paused and then said, "But I can't figure out why he did this."

Chengjun Yin frowned even more tightly.

Yu Wuyang suggested, "Maybe you can start from this place if there are strange rumors."

Chengjun Yin said, "I asked Tu to investigate."