Chapter 34 vegetarian oil

Brother Tang shook his head and asked sincerely, "I can only give you ten cans, one tael per can, will you buy it?"

"One tael!" Xun Yu suddenly raised his voice.

This is tenfold! There are only ten cans, so how can he communicate with the house when he goes back!

Brother Tang stepped back in fear, "Don't you want to buy it?"

"Buy it!" Xun Yu gritted his teeth and said, "I'll buy it!"

No, he doesn't even have these ten cans!

Brother Tang stretched out his hand towards him, "A total of ten taels of silver."

Xun Yu endured the heartache and took out the money.

Brother Tang went into the house and brought out ten jars of sauce. Xunyu didn't even dare to ask what the ten jars of sauce were, so he could only accept it angrily and leave with an apologetic smile.

Mo Er walked over and passed by Xun Yu. Xun Yu looked back and saw Mo Er walking in front of Brother Tang and frowned.

Why did he feel that this person looked familiar, as if he had seen him somewhere?

Brother Tang saw Mo Er and asked in confusion, "What's wrong? Brother-in-law."

Seeing that there was no one around, Mo Er asked sheepishly: "The oil is almost running out, do you still have it here?"

Cheng Er knows how to make oil. Brother Tang did not hide the matter from him and Xiong Dou, but he and Xiong Dou both agreed to keep it secret.

Brother Tang thought for a moment and asked, "Brother-in-law, how many more days can your oil last?"

Mo Er said, "Two days at most."

Brother Tang asked, "How about you guys come over and get it at You time the day after tomorrow?"

About the vegetable oil . It still needs to be kept secret. When Brother Tan and the others are in the yard, it is difficult for the husband to make oil.

He took a look before coming out and saw that there was not much vegetable oil left, so he thought about letting Brother Tan and the others rest the day after tomorrow, so that the yard would be free so that the husband could concentrate on making oil.

Mo Er nodded and hesitated to ask, "Is that the shopkeeper of Hao Yun Restaurant just now?"

"Yes." Brother Tang only said, "If nothing else, your mother won't come to you again for Liangpi recipe." "It's time."

Mo Er's eyes were slightly red, and he replied hoarsely, "Thank you."

After watching Mo Er leave, Brother Tang returned to the yard. He knocked on the door of the woodshed with porridge in his hand. When he entered, Chen Nuoping was at attention. He was leaning on the firewood pile reading a book. When he saw him, Chen Noping put down the book.

Brother Tang put the porridge in front of Chen Nuoping, his eyes fell on the book for a moment, and asked: "How are you recovering from your injuries?"

Chen Nuoping's injuries were not just the one on his face, he was also beaten. Wound.

According to Chen Nuoping, the knife wound on his face was made by Wu Yu himself in order to prevent him from continuing the imperial examination.

Yu Guo made it clear that those with physical illnesses were not allowed to take part in the imperial examinations.

"Much better." Chen Noping noticed Brother Tang's gaze and asked, "Do you want to read?"

Brother Tang shook his head and asked sincerely: "I just don't understand that when you ran away, you didn't take money with you. If you want to bring food, why should you bring this book? "

No matter how good the book is, it is useless if the person falls down.

Chen Nuoping said awkwardly: "I was reading a book when I came here."

He casually put the book in his pocket, and the book has been with him until now.

Brother Tang nodded, took out a money bag from his arms and handed it to Chen Nuoping, "There are three hundred taels of silver here. Early the next morning, you can set out to wait for Qin Menglian outside the county gate. He will take you there. Qinzhou."

He looked at Chen Noping with his big round eyes and said expectantly: "My husband wants you to make more money with this money and buy more food."

It's not that they don't want to give money, but these three hundred taels are already the most money they can give at the moment.

Chen Nuoping's mouth twitched slightly.

A few days later, he still couldn't get used to Brother Tang using his face as beautiful as a fairy to make demands as terrifying as an evil ghost.

He asked: "Is it you or your husband who wants it?"

Brother Tang pursed his lips and smiled sheepishly.

Chen Nuoping: "..." He knew it!

He asked with difficulty: "Why do you have such high recognition of me?"

Brother Tang raised his eyebrows, "Why don't you open the wallet and take a look."

Chen Noping was stunned, opened the wallet, and saw a mixture of He opened the hemp paper and saw the content on it. His heart beat faster and faster. "Is this bean really so useful?"

Brother Tang said, "If you don't believe it, try it and you will know."

"Okay." Chen Noping folded the hemp paper, put it close to his body, and asked: "How much does this tofu cost?"

Brother Tang only said: "You and I can both eat this tofu."

'You and me' are both common people.

Food for common people is sold at a low price, in order to follow the path of small profits but quick turnover.

Chen Nuoping's eyes changed slightly. After a while, he cupped his hands towards Brother Tang and said solemnly, "Chen will do his best in this life and live up to your expectations."

As a businessman, he clearly knows the value of tofu.

If Brother Cheng sends tofu to aristocratic families, the selling price of tofu will definitely increase more than ten times, and there will be countless money to buy. But Brother Cheng sells tofu to common people, not for himself, but for those who can't afford it. poor people who have food.

Tofu is so cheap that even poor people can afford it.

Brother Tang smiled shyly and said, "I'll prepare food for you on the way."

Chen Noping was so frightened that

he almost stood up, "No!" Brother Tang looked at him doubtfully and said, "After dark, the stove Give me your room and I'll do it myself."

If Brother Cheng knew that Brother Tang was preparing food for him, he might not know how he would torture him.

Brother Tang tilted his head and said, "Okay."

The gentleman is far away from the kitchen. Chen Noping is a scholar, but he can also cook?

He left with doubts.

In the yard, Mrs. Hao pointed to a pile of beans in the corner of the yard and asked, "Brother Tang, what should I do with so many beans?"

Brother Tang said, "Aunts, please clean up the beans tomorrow. My husband will use him to develop the beans the day after tomorrow." New food."

It was hard to explain why Douzi disappeared out of thin air, so he could only come up with this reason.

When the time comes, I can make some tofu and sell it, and I can continue to collect a lot of beans.

Mr. Hao has always been a sensible person, so he said immediately after hearing the words, "Then we won't come the day after tomorrow."

Brother Tang slightly raised his eyebrows, "My husband said, you will have paid rest the day after tomorrow. You don't have to work, and you will still receive your wages ." "How is this possible? "

Aunt Niu was the first to stand up and object.

How can anyone continue to get money without working?

The plainly dressed man in the corner stood up, waving his hands and blushing.

He is the fifth worker in the yard. He was mute due to an accident when he was a child. Fortunately, his parents did not dislike him and raised him despite the hardship.

Their family is all simple and kind-hearted people. When Li Zheng chooses a person, the first thing he considers is Brother Dumb, and then Nanshi.

Because the mute brother cannot speak, he has almost no sense of presence in the yard.

Mr. Hao also disapproved and said, "This won't work. We don't feel at ease with this money."

Brother Tan refused and said, "No, I can't take this money anyway."

Nan was silent.

Brother Tang sighed slightly, and after exhausting all their efforts, both parties took a step back and received half of their wages for the day off.

Even so, when word spread, it made the villagers jealous and jealous.

However, the Jing family and the Chengwang family were so angry that they couldn't eat or sleep, and they beat their chests and turned over all night long.