Chapter 78 shock! There is more than one iron mine in Chantie County?

When it gets dark, the soil comes back.

He was holding on to a man wearing the clothes of a coal workshop.

Cheng Junyin asked, "Why are you spreading such groundless rumors to frame me?"

The man looked at him gloomily, "Don't you know who you offended?"

As soon as he finished speaking, his pupils dilated and he actually committed suicide by taking poison.

All this happened so fast that neither Chengjun Yin nor Tu could react.

Tu knelt down and confessed, "I am guilty."

He thought the worker was just an ordinary citizen, but unexpectedly he turned out to be a dead soldier.

And he unexpectedly brought the dead soldier to his master without any precautions.

"I forgive you." Cheng Junyin felt bad in his heart. He paced back and forth, and suddenly his face changed in shock, "Quick! Go to the workshop!"

If Xiang Jue wanted to target him this time, he should ambush the dead soldiers around him.

But the dead man was hiding in the workshop.

This means that Xiang Jue's target this time is not him, and the rumors are just a means for Xiang Jue to confuse him.

Xiang Jue's real goal this time is the workshop.

He rushed to the workshop without stopping, but he was still late.

There was a loud bang. Coal mine collapse.

Alin ran over crying, "Someone, come quickly! Someone, come quickly! The master is trapped inside!"

Cheng Junyin's mind went blank and he roared: "Hurry! Save people quickly!"

The workers in the workshop ran out when they heard the noise and helped to save the people.

"No one is allowed to tell Brother Tang about this, do you hear me?" Chengjun Yin's cold gaze swept over everyone.

This matter must be hidden from Brother Tang. Brother Tang finally reunited with his family, how could he withstand this excitement?

Everyone had never seen such a glum Cheng Junyin before. They all nodded repeatedly, and the clothes on their backs were soaked with cold sweat.

Cheng Junyin asked Alin, "If we don't work at night, why would my father-in-law go into the mine?"

"I don't know. When I came out to the hut, I happened to see him walking into the mine." A Lin looked confused. "When I came out of the hut, I saw the mine collapsed."

It collapsed before his eyes.

The hut was next to the mine. If someone walked past the hut, he would definitely hear footsteps, but he didn't hear anything, which meant that the master had not come out.

Chengjun Yin's lowered hand slowly tightened, and he told Goukeng, "Go and tell Brother Tang that I am staying at the county government office today and will not go back."

Goukeng said tangledly: "Sir, I can't deceive my husband."

The househusband is so powerful, and if there is something slightly wrong in the way he speaks or looks, the househusband can detect the clues.

Chengjun Yin said in a deep voice: "Then find someone who can be deceived and pass the message."

The dog responded hurriedly, and when he left, he couldn't help but think about it.