Chapter 105 Extra

People come and go in Tianchong Village. The once remote and desolate small village has now developed into the richest village in eight towns within ten miles.

Cheng Sanzi was driving the carriage out when he caught a glimpse of a sturdy little fat man walking towards him step by step.

He stopped the carriage and stopped Little Fatty, "Kid, where are you from? Where are your family members?"

Little Fatty had a sullen face, clenched his fists, and asked in a sweet voice: "Uncle, is this the Tianchong Village? "

Cheng Sanzi thought this kid was quite funny, so he asked politely, "Yeah, which family in Tianchong Village are you looking for?" " Cheng

Erzi."

Zi's ​​expression froze, and he almost thought he heard wrongly, "Whose family are you looking for?"

Xiao Pangdun responded patiently, "Cheng'er's family!" Cheng

Sanzi took a breath of cold air, "Who are you, Cheng Er?"

Xiao Pangdun Cheng Sanzi said seriously, "Dad."

Cheng Sanzi looked at the little chubby Dun who had no resemblance to Brother Tang Cheng Junyin's features, and felt his eyes darken, "Then who is your mother-in-law?"

The chubby Dun replied, "I "My father is Brother Li."

Cheng San couldn't believe it.

Brother Cheng actually dares to keep an extra room!

This cheap son even came to the door.

He didn't care about the carriage, and ran back with little Fatty in his arms.

People in the village felt strange when they saw him holding the little fat man in his arms. Some people smiled and asked him who this was, but Cheng San did not dare to answer.

Like a thief, he rushed home with Little Fatty in his arms and slammed the door tightly.

Li Zheng was woken up and asked with a dark face: "How old are you? You're so frizzy..."

He paused, pointed at the little chubby boy and widened his eyes, "Who is he?"

Before Cheng could answer, Li Zheng asked As if a firecracker was lit, he picked up the dustpan and hit Cheng Sanzi, "You stinky boy! I asked you to get married, but you won't get married! It turns out that I already have someone I like! This child has already been born. You don't want to give me a name, you want to die!"

Cheng San was wronged. He was about to explain when he burst into tears.

Little Fatty was so frightened that he cried, "I want a little bamboo! Wuwuwu... I want a little bamboo!"

Li Zheng and Cheng Sanzi hurriedly coaxed Little Fatty, but they couldn't do it well.

As soon as Mrs. Hao arrived at the door of her home, she heard crying and hurriedly walked in.

Seeing that the child's voice was hoarse from crying, he had no time to ask more questions, so he could only comfort him first.

Aunt Niu hurried over, her face full of joy.

"Cheng Er, Cheng Er is back!"

When Li Zheng and Hao heard this, they each threw their things and ran out.

Cheng Sanzi held the little chubby boy with hazy eyes in his arms, his face full of sadness.

When Cheng Junyin comes back, Brother Tang will definitely come back with him.

If you don't come back sooner or later, why don't you come back at this time?

At the entrance of the village, as soon as the carriage stopped, Xiao Zhuzhu couldn't wait to jump out of the carriage.

Cheng Junyin and Brother Tang stepped out of the carriage hand in hand. The villagers looked at the two men who had changed their demeanor and were a little afraid to recognize them.

Chengjunyin was the first to speak with a smile, "What's going on? Could it be that we've been away for a few years and you don't recognize us when we come back?"

Everyone laughed out loud. Chengjunyin and Brother Tang looked at the familiar faces in front of them and looked at each other. Say hello to them.

Aunt Niu noticed Xiao Zhuzi and teased with a smile, "Whose child is this? Why are you so embarrassed?"

Brother Tang coughed lightly, "Have you seen a chubby child?"

"Yes. !" Mr. Hao squeezed in, "Are you very capable of crying?"

Brother Tang nodded, "Yes."

Xiao Zhuzi jumped up to Mr. Hao, "Where is he?"

Cheng Juanyin looked at Xiao Zhuzi nervously. He looked very guilty.

The baby ran away in anger when he heard others calling him fat this morning.

He didn't dare to stop him for fear that the baby would cry, so he asked Jin to follow the baby secretly.

Xiao Zhuzi didn't know about this and thought the baby had run away. He was so nervous that he couldn't take a sip of water. His little face had been dark since morning.

If they hadn't told Xiao Zhuzi that the baby had gone to Tianchong Village, Xiao Zhuzi might still have wanted to find Xiao Zhuzi in the county.

Brother Tang glared at Cheng Juanyin and asked Mr. Hao, "That's Xiao Zhuzi's friend. Please take him to find that child."

"Okay, okay." Mr. Hao responded repeatedly, and when he turned around, he caught a glimpse of a familiar person. He paused in his steps and looked back.

When he saw Jing Er and Xiong Beimiao standing next to the second carriage, Hao's eyes widened and his mouth opened but he couldn't shout a word.

Xiong Beimiao and Jing Yi were timid in their homesickness. Just now they were lingering on the carriage and refused to get off, but now they did not dare to step forward.

Xiong Beimiao looked at the villagers in front of him and wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, "I'm old, I'm all old."

Decades passed in the blink of an eye.

"Xiong, Jing Er, is that you?" Hao finally shouted.

Everyone looked at them suddenly, and after a moment of silence, exclamations broke out one after another.

"It's really Xiong and Jingji?"

"They're not..."

Everyone was talking about it. Jingyi held Xiong Beimiao's hand and walked towards the crowd.

The Jing'er family is the poorest family in Tianchong Village. When other families can eat meat every day, the Jing'er family is often too poor to take the blame.

That day, Mrs. Lin was coming back from digging wild vegetables. She saw several women gathered together and discussing something from a distance. She lowered her head and wanted to hide away to avoid being ridiculed, but she heard what they said clearly.

"Jingyi and Xiong are back. It turns out that they were not dead back then, but were captured by corrupt officials."

"Really?"

"There are two living people standing in front of me. How can there be any lie? Don't you know Cheng Er? How prosperous the family is now. When they come back, everything they bring is pulled by a carriage! The sedan chair is all decorated with gold, which makes my eyes hurt when it shines in the light. There are also servants in their family who wear them. Better than the masters in the county. "

Who would have thought that Cheng Er was poorer than us before?"

"Cheng Er is a prince, the famous King Yongzhen. It is said that he is now the chief assistant. I heard that this chief assistant is so powerful that all officials except the emperor must obey him."

"I wish I had known this earlier. I should have married my child to him as a concubine.

"Can your child be as good as Brother Tang?"

They laughed, but heard a bang . , something fell off.

When they looked back, they could only see a running figure from behind.

Lin rushed home and pulled up Jing Er who was lying on the bed and refused to get up. "Your brother is not dead! He is back! He is back with Xiong."

Jing Er patted Lin's hand away, "You are Are you crazy? There is grass growing on my brother's grave, how can he not be dead?"

Mrs. Lin pulled him away like crazy, saying, "Go and get money from them, they are rich.

" She couldn't survive a single day.

Jing Er thought that Mrs. Lin was going crazy, and was about to break away from Mrs. Lin when he heard the villagers passing by talking about her.

"They are really alive. We all thought they were dead."

"Yes, they have been missing for decades and they can still come back alive. This means

Jing Yi is also very lucky." Jing Er's whole body froze, Lin was excited He pulled at him, "Did you hear that! Not only are they not dead, they have also become rich. Cheng Er is now very promising. Their servants are better dressed than the county masters. You are his biological brother. As long as you can admit your mistake to them." , Take it easy, they can let us live a good life if they peek out from between the fingers!"

Jing Er's face overflowed with ecstasy, and he ran towards Chengzhai like crazy.

In the house, Xiao Zhuzi was having a cold war with the baby.

The baby reluctantly pulled Xiao Zhuzi's sleeves, and Xiao Zhuzi took out his own sleeves and ignored him.

The baby knew that he had done something wrong, and he carefully stayed close to Xiao Zhuzi, "Little Zhuzi, please pay attention to me."

Xiao Zhuzi did not say anything, and the baby's eyes were sore. He was holding back tears and was about to retreat, but Xiao Zhuzi was precise. grabbed his hand.

"Are you obedient?"

The baby laughed through tears and sniffed, "Be obedient."

Xiao Zhuzi took out the ropa from his arms and wiped the baby's tears carefully, "Be obedient and don't run away. I'll beat you if you run away again. You're in trouble!"

The baby chuckled, "You can't bear to spank me."

Xiaozhuzi said with a sullen face, "I will! If you don't obey, I will spank you until your butt bursts into tears. "

The baby said oh, rolled up his sleeves to reveal the arm he had bumped, "Little Bamboo, it hurts."

The baby was white and tender, and the purple wound on his arm was particularly glaring.

Xiao Zhuzi's face, which had just soothed, suddenly darkened again. He hurriedly looked for ointment and was careful when applying the medicine to the baby, for fear of hurting the baby.

Suddenly there was a cry outside the door, and Xiao Zhuzi's hand shook. The baby felt pain and his eyes turned red.

Xiao Zhuzi was distressed and panicked, "Don't cry, don't cry! I'll purr you."

The baby laughed again, shaking his head, smiling proudly and openly, "You just can't bear to hit me."

Xiao Zhuzi tensed. He kept a straight face and said nothing.

After giving the medicine to the baby, he grabbed the baby's little hand and said domineeringly: "Be obedient! Don't let yourself get hurt again!"

The baby made a milky sound and said, "Be obedient and don't get hurt."

Jing Yi heard that Jing Er heard After making a fuss with Mr. Lin at the door, he frowned, raised his hand and asked his servants to dismiss him.

He had hatred for Keiji's family, but after hearing about Keiji's current situation, he no longer had any desire for revenge.

Jing Er and Lin had already received their due retribution, and there was no need for him to be in a bad mood because of them.

Cheng Sanzi was complaining to Cheng Juan Yin in the hall, "I was holding Little Fatty in my arms and thought he was your child born outside the house, but it scared me."

Cheng Juan Yin said with a dark face, "I'm that kind of person " Yeah!"

Li Zheng said, "That's right! Cheng Er is not like you."

Cheng Sanzi sighed, "Dad, am I still your biological child?"

Niu Zi smiled at the side. In my heart, no one of our generation is more important than Cheng Er."

Brother Tang put the small golden blessing he had prepared on the little girl's neck, "We are not here to get you married or have children, so we should give it to you now. I have to make up for all the etiquette."

Niu Zi did not refuse.

As the sun set, Jing Er and Lin listened to the laughter and laughter coming from the Chengzhai. While complaining to each other and crying about the injustice of fate, they hunched over and left in embarrassment.

A carriage passed by them and stopped at the door of Chengzhai. Xiong Lixian jumped out of the carriage and hurriedly walked in with his clothes in hand.

Mrs. Chang chased after her while wiping her tears, "Slow down."

After a while, cries of joy erupted in Chengzhai.

"Sister!"

"Brother!"

The next book is "The Rough Man's Lovely Husband", which is mainly about farming. I'm asking for collection!

A man who escaped from famine came to Tianhe Village. The man was tall, long-legged, thick-browed and eagle-eyed. He looked like someone who was not easy to mess with. Everyone in the village stayed away from him. Only one brother always raised his beautiful eyebrows at him. "Hey, come and help me."

The man stared at his sweaty neck, his eyes darkened, "Yeah."

Yao Yitong has a delicate body and well-developed tear ducts, and she cries whenever it hurts.

Once he was reborn, he turned out to be the most miserable but also the most hard-working guy in Tianhe Village...

He has super hands-on ability. A rough guy with attack power × a genius with brain power. He is a coward and a loser.