Chapter 64 Mo's death

After telling Taotie to take care of Brother Tang, he went out quietly.

He went straight to the workshop, asked Cheng Sanzi to hand the letter to Hao Duoyu, and then left with the craftsmen.

Passing by Chengwang's house, he saw a group of villagers surrounding Chengwang's house, and there were faint sounds of crying and howling coming from Chengwang's house.

He frowned and was wondering what happened when a villager spotted him and couldn't wait to tell him: "Cheng Dacai learned how to gamble in the county! I heard that he lost a lot of money gambling, and now his creditors are coming to visit him." Come on!"

When Cheng Junyin heard this, he had no intention of listening anymore and took the people away.

He didn't hear about the follow-up until he hurried home to make breakfast for Brother Tang.

The people from the gambling house smashed up Chengwang's house and broke Chengdacai's legs when they couldn't get the money.

Liu Langzhong said that it would be impossible for Cheng Dacai to stand up in this life.

Liang was awakened by the noise of trouble in the gambling house, saw Cheng Dacai lying in a pool of blood, and fainted again.

Now Chengwang's family is in chaos, and everyone in the village is staying away, thinking that they are unlucky.

"Husband!" After Brother Tang woke up, he sat at the door waiting for Cheng Juanyin. When he saw Chengjunyin from a distance, he stood up and shook his arms with a bright smile, which instantly dispelled the gloom in Chengjunyin's heart.

Cheng Junyin speeded up and hugged Brother Tang in his arms, kissed Brother Tang hard on the cheek, and asked: "It's hot outside, why don't you wait for me in the house?"

Brother Tang covered his face and answered shyly in a low voice. , "Bure."

Chengjun Yin held his waist and walked in, "Why is Bure's face so red."

Brother Tang's eyes widened, "It's not because my husband kissed me outside and let others see it. How embarrassing!"

Cheng Junyin smiled softly, "Okay, okay, I know I'm wrong. What do you want to eat?" "Brother Tang

, I will eat whatever you want."

Xiong Dou's voice came from behind. Brother Tang turned around in confusion, only to see Xiong Dou's expression was complicated.

Brother Tang hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "What's wrong?"

Xiong Dou's lips trembled for a while and said, "Is Mrs. Mo dead?"

Brother Tang was shocked, "How could she die?"

Xiong Dou sighed slightly and told the whole story.

Mo Da injured her leg in the earthquake. Mo Da lived in the county and didn't care about Mo's life or death.

Mo Xin wanted to treat Mo's disease, but Mo's money was given to Mo Da, and she had no money at all.

After Mo Er and Xiong Dou heard about this situation, they brought some sesame seeds to them.

Mo Xin accepted the sesame seeds, but Mrs. Mo asked Mo Xin not to accept them and asked Mo Er and Xiong Dou to give her money.

After all, it was because he felt sorry for her that Xiong Dou made the decision and gave Mo a tael of silver.

Mo Da didn't know where he heard the news, and he even coaxed and deceived him out of the one tael of silver. Mr. Mo had no money for medical treatment, so he suffered from illness and death at home.

After Mo Da learned the news, he in turn accused Mo Xin of not taking good care of Mrs. Mo.

Mo Xin couldn't bear it anymore, pointed at Mo Da and cursed loudly, making what Mo Da had done public.

Mo was too embarrassed to stay any longer, so he left Duodou Village and returned to the county town overnight.

Mo Xin is also smart. She knows that in the absence of Mr. Mo, he is like a father to his eldest brother.

After this incident, she knew better than anyone else that Mo Da was unreliable, so she made the decision on her own and hurriedly found an honest farmer to marry. Even the bride price was in her own hands, and when Mo Da came to his senses, she wanted to sell Mo Xin to the county town. When the old man Li became his concubine, he found out that Mo Xin was already a wife, and he was so angry that he completely broke off the relationship with Mo Xin.

Mo Xin didn't care at all, but came over to tell Mo Er and Xiong Dou what happened next, with a hint of flattery.

Brother Tang understood why Mo Xin did this.

It is extremely unreliable, but a woman who marries outside cannot live without the support of her mother's family.

Mo Xin knew that Mo Er was a good person. If it weren't for the sesame paste that Mo Er sent, she might not have survived this natural disaster.

She wanted to recognize Mo Er as her brother again, firstly because she had the support of her family, and secondly because she felt grateful and apologetic towards Mo Er.

Brother Tang didn't know what to say, so Xiong Dou took the initiative and said: "Mo's funeral was held in a hurry. It is said that Mo's funeral didn't even have a thin coffin. Mo Er wanted to visit her grave, so I wanted to come here and talk to you." Borrow the calf."

Cheng Junyin asked, "Where is your donkey cart?"

Xiong Dou said helplessly, "The donkey sprained its foot yesterday, so we didn't go to the county to set up a stall today."

Brother Tang pulled the calf out. , warned: "You are pregnant, be careful in everything."

Xiong Dou smiled and responded, "Okay, I'm much more careful than you."

Brother Tang put his hands on his hips, "Okay, I'm worried about you, are you still You're teasing me."

Xiong Dou smiled, feeling much better.

After Xiong Dou left, Brother Tang asked, "Did it rain the night before yesterday?"

Chengjun Yin thought for a moment and responded, "It did."

Brother Tang frowned, "From Tianchong Village to The road in the county is very difficult to walk when it rains. No wonder the donkeys sprain their feet."

Chengjun Yin thought thoughtfully. After Brother Tang finished his lunch, Chengjun Yin suddenly said, "Brother Tang. "Son, let's build the road."

Brother Tang opened his eyes, and Cheng Junyin continued, "Sooner or later, this road will have to be built."

More and more businessmen came to the workshop to buy sauce, and many businessmen reported that the road was not good. Good to go.

He made up his mind to make the sauce shop bigger and bigger. In the future, more and more people would come to the shop, so this road must be built.

Brother Tang was struggling, "But we don't have money."

Chengjun Yin reassured, "This time we will simply repair the road. It won't cost much."

Brother Tang asked: "Is this road still complicated? "Is there any practice?"

Chengjun Yin smiled mysteriously, "You will know about it later."

This complicated practice has not yet appeared.

Brother Tang wrinkled his nose, "My husband always likes to show off to me."

Chengjunyin pinched the tip of his nose, "Want to go for a walk?"

Brother Tang immediately nodded his head, and Chengjunyin smiled and held his hand. With his hand in his hand, the two walked to Li Zheng's house together.

After talking to Li Zheng about road construction, Li Zheng paced back and forth in the room excitedly, "Okay! That's a good thing!"

He patted Chengjun Yin's shoulder hard, his eyes red, "I really didn't misjudge you. "

The location of Tianchong Village is too remote and the roads are not easy to get around. Many girls from other villages are unwilling to marry in Tianchong Village, so there are more and more single men in the village.

He almost turned his head worried about this problem before.

Later, because Cheng Er made sauce, the life of Tianchong Village got better and better, and more and more female brothers married into Tianchong Village. However, there were still many female brothers who refused to marry into Tianchong Village because of poor roads.

He was still thinking a few nights ago that if the road problem could be solved, he would have a clear conscience.

I didn't expect that Cheng Er would solve the problem that had troubled him for many years with just one sentence today.

Chengjun Yin didn't expect Li Zheng to be so excited. After comforting Li Zheng, he gave Li Zheng thirty taels of silver and asked Li Zheng to take charge of road construction before leaving.

Li Zheng collected the money and started beating the gongs and drums from the end of the village to the end.

After a while, everyone in the village knew that Cheng Junyin had donated money to build roads, and everyone in the village burst into laughter.

Those single men had smiles on their faces. Once the road is repaired, it will be easier for them to find wives.

When I heard that I was recruiting people to build roads, everyone rolled up their sleeves and rushed forward, saying that they didn't need any money.

Cheng Junyin provided money for the village. They had no money, but at least they had some strength.

Road construction was in full swing in the village, and the road was completed in less than two months.

At the same time, the fertile fields have begun to bear fruit.

Aunt Wang looked at the dense flax fruits in the field and smiled so brightly that her face glowed red. "This is the first time in my life that I have seen so many fruits in the thin fields."

Mu Shi said sourly, "Oh Aunt Wang, Don't be too happy, maybe the flax fruits will be empty."

Some people regretted, "If I had known, I would have planted them. Look, what they grow in this poor land can be as good as our two acres of fertile land. Measure it!"

For a while, the villagers who followed Cheng Junyin to try the method of fertilizing the fields grinned happily from ear to ear all day long, while those who did not follow Cheng Junyin to try the method of fertilizing the fields had drooped faces all day long.

If you bump into each other on the road, you don't need to ask. You can tell whether the other person is the former or the latter by looking at the expression on the other person's face.

Some people from other villages heard the news and came to see it.

At this sight, his jaw almost dropped.

"How is this done? Even if it is a fertile field, it should not bear such dense fruits!"

He also grows sesame seeds at home, but the sesame seeds grown in his fertile field are simply different from the sesame seeds grown in the fertile field in front of him. Different places.

If you didn't know better, you would have thought that his family's acres of fertile farmland were actually just thin fields!

Aunt Wang responded inexplicably, "Where is the fertile field here? This is the thin field, and the fertile field is over there!"

She pointed to the field not far away. When people from other villages took a look, their breath was stagnant, and they almost suspected that they were dreaming.

Is this just Susukada? That's fertile land.

Oh my god, his fertile fields are not as good as the thin fields in Tianchong Village!

People from outside the village walked out of Tianchong Village in shock. Not long after, the news that Tianchong Village used the method of fertilizing the fields to make the thin fields fatter than the fertile fields spread throughout the countryside.

Even people in the county have vaguely heard about it, but since they don't know the yield per mu harvested from these fields, most people are just dubious and adopt a wait-and-see attitude.

There was a commotion outside because of the Feitian incident, and Cheng Junyin's house was not quiet either.

Not for anything else, just because Brother Tang was a month old and his belly was swollen like a balloon. Every time Cheng Junyin looked at him, he was afraid that Brother Tang's belly would burst.

Brother Tang is not as scared as Chengjun Yin. The inconvenience brought to him by his big belly is soreness in the back and legs and tiredness when walking. But with Chengjun Yin here, these problems are not a problem.

If his back aches and his legs hurt, Cheng Junyin can stay up all night to massage him. If he is tired from walking, Cheng Junyin can put him in a wheelchair and push him to walk slowly.

He loves to be clean and wants to take a bath once a day, so Chengjun Yin takes care of him.

At first, he was shy and didn't want Cheng Junyin to help, but Cheng Junyin's attitude was rarely tough. He couldn't resist Cheng Junyin, so he agreed.

He still remembered the first time Cheng Junyin helped him take a bath. When he saw his thin body holding up his huge belly, his eyes turned red on the spot.

"Husband..."

The weather was hot in June. Brother Tang was lying on the bamboo mat specially made for him by Chengjun Yin, calling Chengjunyin softly.

Cheng Junyin walked to Brother Tang and sat down, gently rubbing Brother Tang's waist, "Is he bothering you?"

After one month of age, the fetus in Brother Tang's belly became more active, and from time to time he would be in Brother Tang's arms. Tang brother's belly was "flexing its muscles", and one time he even stretched Brother Tang's belly out into the shape of a small hand.

He was scared to death at that time, but Brother Tang was laughing heartlessly in his arms.

Brother Tang shook his head, "I want to sit for a while."

Cheng Juanyin helped Brother Tang sit up, and Brother Tang asked, "Has the letter from Wu Jian come?"

In the past two months, Cheng Junyin has Juan Yin pretends to be Xiang Jue and writes letters to Wu Jian every half month.

"Here we come." Chengjun Yin's eyes were deep, "Wu Jian helped Xiang Jue send several groups of people."

"People?" Brother Tang looked up at him in confusion, and explained, "Xiang Jue is in Chantie. An iron mine was discovered in the county. He needed manpower to mine the iron ore and make weapons, so he asked his men to pretend to be bandits and rob good people to work as coolies."

Brother Tang suddenly realized, "What about the bandits I met earlier? "

Chengjun Yin nodded, "I have informed Qin Zhuo about this, and Qin Zhuo needs evidence now."

Brother Tang straightened up, "If Wu Jian can prove it..." Before

Brother Tang could finish his words, Cheng Juan Yin said. He shook his head and said, "It's not that easy."

If Xiang Jue learns that his secret mining of iron ore is discovered, Xiang Jue will definitely find a way to get himself out, and the best way is to find a scapegoat.

Brother Tang pursed his lips in disappointment, "Are you still pretending to be Xiang Jue and communicating through letters?"

"No." Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, "I won't believe it anymore."

Brother Tang tilted his head. , Chengjun Yin said, "The imperial edict is coming soon, and Xiang Jue's people are coming soon."

Two months were enough for the Holy Spirit to order people from the Ministry of Punishment to go to Shanxiang County to arrest Wu Jian. It was also enough for Xiang Jue to discover the incident in Shanxiang County and send people to kill him and silence him.

But I don't know whether Xiang Jue's people came faster or the imperial edict came faster. Very fast.

Hearing this, Brother Tang felt inexplicably uneasy. He held Chengjunyin's hand tightly and said, "If someone from Xiang Jue discovers the letters between you and Wu Jian..."

Chengjunyin patted the back of Brother Tang's hand gently. "I asked Jing Meixing to handle those letters."

Hearing this, Brother Tang slowly leaned into Chengjun Yin's arms, but still could not let go of his frown.

House, study.

Jing Meixing was grabbed by Wu Jian's neck and pressed against the wall.

"Tell me! What are you doing stealing these envelopes!"

Wu Jian's cheeks were sunken. He had been frightened all day in the past two months. As soon as he closed his eyes, he saw his own head falling to the ground and rolling back and forth on the ground.

In excessive panic, he couldn't eat or sleep, and he became increasingly thinner.

In the correspondence with Xiang Jue, he saw that Xiang Jue didn't want to save him. After thinking about it, he decided to go all out.

He wanted to report Xiang Jue to atone for his crime.

Even if he couldn't avoid the crime, he still had to save his life.

What he didn't expect was that when he came to the study to find out all the correspondence with Xiang Jue as evidence, what he saw was that the woman he had always ignored was about to steal his last life-saving straw.

Jing Meixing felt difficulty breathing and her face turned purple. Her will to survive forced her to squeeze out three words, "Cheng...Juan Yin!"

The room gradually let go, and Jing Meixing lost strength and fell to the ground, desperately breathing in the air. His face was full of fear for the rest of his life.

Wu Jian's back was facing the moonlight, and Jing Meixing couldn't see his expression clearly in the darkness, but he could see Wu Jian's uncontrollably trembling hands.

She heard Wu Jian ask word by word: "Cheng Juan Yin? Cheng Juan Yin again? Why did Cheng Juan Yin let you steal these letters!"

Jing Meixing didn't want to say that she had already stepped onto Cheng Juan Yin's pirate ship. If she betrays Chengjun Yin, she will never end well.

But in this moment of silence, Wu gradually pulled out the dagger from his sleeve like crazy.

Under the moonlight, a cold light flashed, and Jing Meixing felt a sharp stinging sensation on her arm. Her mind went blank, and she was about to scream, but the cold blade touched her lips.

Wu Jian squatted down, his eyes cold, "I don't have much patience."

He was not stupid. Jing Mei was lucky enough to steal this letter, which meant that she had stolen many replies before.

He had a terrible thought in his mind, but he thought it couldn't be true and couldn't be true.

But he was still afraid it was real.

Jing Meixing was scared.

She shed tears and responded tremblingly, "I said, I said, please let me go."

She told everything she knew. After she finished speaking, the study fell into a deathly silence.

Wu Jian's shoulders shook and he actually smiled.

"Chengjunyin, Chengjunyin! I underestimated you!"

His laughter was sad, and tears of reluctance surged in his eyes filled with hatred, "If I had known this, I should have killed you in the first place. !"

He never imagined that he would be played with by a mere farmer!

Jing Meixing kept retreating.

She felt that Wu Jian was crazy, otherwise how could he still laugh when he was about to die.

She retreated toward the door silently, but she retreated so hastily that her hand accidentally touched something, and by the time she reacted, it was already too late.

The hard wooden chair was pushed on the cold ground, and

the harsh sound of "呲——" was extremely clear in the study.

Wu gradually turned around and looked at Jing Meixing with eyes without any warmth.

"Do you think you can escape?"

He waved the dagger, Jing Meixing's heart skipped a beat, her mind went blank, and she said urgently: "I can help you!"

The room suddenly stopped, and Jing Meixing said in a trembling voice, "Chengjun Yin A dog was sent to watch me. If I die, Chengjun Yin will definitely know that I have been discovered by you. "

These days, it's not like she hasn't thought about running away, but as soon as she runs away, Hao Duoyu will know and kill her . After catching it, she knew something was staring at her again after a long time.

If she pays more attention, she will know what is staring at her.

Wu Jian tilted his head, but did not put down the hand holding the dagger, "So what? Do you think I have any other way out?"

"Yes! Yes!" Jing Meixing's breathing was rapid, "Chengjun Yinrang I came to steal the letter, he must have a motive, think about it, think carefully about why he did this? If you don't kill me, I can help you continue to confuse Cheng Junyin."

Her voice was already crying. , "Don't you want revenge? It was Chengjun Yin who harmed you to this point."

Wu Jian looked at the letters scattered on the ground, put away the dagger, and slowly sat down on the chair.

The moonlight cast a shadow on him, and he lowered his head, motionless, as if deep in thought.

Jing Meixing didn't know how long Wu Jian was silent. She only knew that her legs sitting on the ground were numb. When she no longer had any feeling in her legs, Wu Jian smiled again.

He raised his eyelids and smiled ferociously, "Chengjunyin, it turns out you are also afraid of death."

These days, he was completely panicked because of the impending disaster.

Now that he knows that his death is coming, he can calm down and think.

"Jing Meixing, give him the letter and tell him that I don't know anything."

Chengjun Yin wanted to save his life, but he would not let Chengjun Yin do so.

Jing Meixing's tense body relaxed, and she knew that her life was temporarily saved.

She responded casually, picked up all the letters on the floor and put them in her pocket, staggering out of the study, just in time to pass by the house who came after hearing the commotion.

Wu Yu frowned and asked Wu Jian, "Brother, what happened?"

He couldn't sleep well these days. He was always afraid that he would be dead when he woke up.

Wu gradually looked at him, his blue and chapped lips parted.

After hearing what Wu Jian said, Wu Yu collapsed on the spot.

"Do you mean we must die?"

His chest rose and fell violently, and he said in a hurry, "Brother, let's escape. We'll keep the green hills here, so we don't have to worry about running out of firewood!"

Wu Jian's eyes were cold, "If we offend Xiang Jue, where can we run to?"

If they are wanted by the Holy Lord, they still have a glimmer of hope.

But if they offend Xiang Jue, Xiang Jue will definitely send people to chase them to the ends of the earth, and they will not be able to escape.

Wu Yu fell to the ground, the fat on his body shook, and he cried loudly, "I don't want to die! Brother, I don't want to die! Is there no other way?"

"Yes." Wu Jian emphasized, "We don't I'm going to die."

There was a pause between the house and the cry.

Wu Jian looked confused, "If the people sent by Xiang Jue to kill us find out about Cheng Juan Yin's existence, will he kill us first or Cheng Jun Yin first?"

Wu Yu replied, "Us."

Xiang Jue was ruthless and determined. It was better to deal with them first and then kill Chengjun Yin.

After all, in the eyes of those people, Cheng Junyin is just an ant that can be crushed to death at any time.

"Not necessarily." Wu Jian stood up from the chair with his hands on his hands, "Wu Yu, you remember, we are Xiang Jue's people in life, and Xiang Jue's ghosts in death. Even if Xiang Jue wants to kill us, we must help Xiang Jue kill us. Kill the person who is a threat to Xiang Jue. "

Cheng Junyin is the person who is a threat to Xiang Jue, but Cheng Junyin has left his name in front of the Holy Master. If Xiang Jue's people want to kill Cheng Juan Yin, they must ensure that Cheng Junyin is killed. Juan Yin was able to escape intact.

When they show absolute loyalty to Xiang Jue, Xiang Jue's people will definitely use their sword to kill Cheng Juan Yin and put the crime on their heads.

Wu Yu couldn't understand, "He's going to kill us, why should we be loyal?"

Wu Yu gradually said meaningfully, "Our loyalty only needs to be postponed until the imperial decree comes."

On the surface, it was borrowed from Xiang Jue's people They killed Chengjun Yin with their own hands. In fact, they took revenge on Xiang Jue's people.

Once Cheng Junyin died, half of his goal was achieved, while the other half was to delay.

Drag the people to the Holy One, and he will go to Jue Mang Chao to establish the throne!

As important witnesses, the Holy One will not let them die easily.

Wu Yu understood, and murmured, "It's too dangerous."

Wu Yu gradually said in an angry voice, "We can only take risks now!"

Wu Yu suddenly thought of something, and said excitedly: "Cheng Juan Yin's method of fertilizing the fields seems to be If we succeed, can we dedicate the method of fertilizing the fields to the Holy One?"

Wu Jian's expression changed dramatically, "Is this true?"

Wu Yudao said, "There is a lot of talk outside, but it is said that the crops have not been confiscated. We still don't know how."

Wu Jian frowned.

In the past, he would never have believed that the method of fertilizing fields was useful.

But Cheng Junyin was very evil, so he had to guard against him.