Chapter 32 Xun Yu came to find

Brother Mentang and was lying in Chengjun Yin's arms. Suddenly he felt a chill running down his spine, and he subconsciously shrank into Chengjun Yin's arms.

Chengjun Yin patted his back, and he raised his head in a daze. Under the dim moonlight, he saw Chengjun Yin's clear eyes. He whispered, "Husband, why aren't you asleep yet?"

Chengjun Yin He coaxed him like a child, "Good boy, you go to bed first, otherwise you won't be energetic again tomorrow."

He was thinking about the Jing family. He didn't want to let the Jing family dance for too long, but no matter how high his reputation was in the village, He couldn't attack the Jing family without any reason, he had to find a suitable opportunity. Brother

Tang

k

We wanted so many goods that Chengjun Yin got up before dawn.

Brother Tang also wanted to get up, but Chengjun Yin stuffed him back into the bed, "Good boy, sleep a little longer."

Brother Tang shrank into the quilt and fell asleep again after a while.

Cheng Junyin put on his jacket and was shuddering when he opened the door. He quickly closed the door, looked at the dark sky, and sighed.

It's getting colder and colder today.

I have to go to the county to buy some Tang Pozi for Brother Tang to use, otherwise Brother Tang may not be able to bear it.

The courtyard door suddenly opened. Chengjun Yin looked up and saw Nan walking in quietly.

On a cold day, Nan was wearing only a few coarse linen clothes, and her beautiful face turned purple from the cold.

When she saw Chengjun Yin, Nan explained in a panic, "It's cold, so I got up early and came here because I wanted to do more work."

Chengjun Yin just nodded indifferently and hurried to the stove Go to the room.

Seeing this, Nan's eyes darkened.

When Brother Tang woke up, it was already broad daylight.

When he walked out the door, Aunt Niu looked at him and smiled narrowly, "Hey, are you awake?"

Brother Tang blinked and smiled sheepishly, "Yeah, you're awake."

In the past at Jing's house, he would get up before dawn. He was busy with work, but now his husband took care of him and slept until midnight every day. He really became more and more depraved.

Aunt Niu knew that he was not teasing, so she did not continue talking, and turned to the business, "Niu Zi asked you two to go back when you have time, saying that the house is almost repaired."

Brother Tang nodded and asked: "Today Did something good happen? "

"Oh, I can't hide anything from you!" Aunt Niu said with a smile, "Early this morning, a matchmaker came to marry my Niu Zi, and she was also talking about the girl from Duodou Village. "

But the conditions are much better than last time.

This is all thanks to Cheng Er.

Now that their whole family works for Cheng Er, they can earn nearly one tael of money this month. This was something that was unimaginable before.

After Cheng Er's house is repaired, his old man will start planting peppers and sesame seeds in the fields. When these things mature, it will be a new amount of money.

She was living a life full of hope and success. Thinking of these things, she smiled from ear to ear.

Mr. Hao smiled and said, "It's not just you. My family also had a matchmaker come to Sanzi. But Sanzi was not in a hurry, so we both took him back."

"Me too! I heard from my father that he is from the county. My father replied." Brother Tan snorted, "I didn't say it before, but now everyone is rushing to do it. Isn't it just because I can make money by working at Cheng Er?"

Hao laughed and scolded, " You brother, you can't say this outside."

Brother Tan stuck out his tongue.

"Bang!" The courtyard door was suddenly pushed open, and everyone was shocked.

A lean middle-aged man and his servant barged in unceremoniously. Brother Tang's expression changed and he walked over quickly to stop him.

"Who are you?"

The middle-aged man looked at him up and down with disdain, "I'm looking for Boss Cheng."

"I'm his husband Langtang brother. If you want to buy sauce, just ask me." Brother Tang refused to give in.

The middle-aged man's face darkened, "What kind of decision can you make as a brother? Did Boss Cheng deliberately embarrass me?"

Brother Tang's face tightened, and his voice became colder, "If you think I can't make the decision, then Please come back."

"Bold!" the middle-aged man yelled, "I just met Xun Yu, the owner of the restaurant! My boss is the county magistrate's younger brother, how dare you to do this to me? If I'm offended, I'm not afraid that Cheng Er will find out and divorce you!"

Brother Tang looked at the two boys behind him and winked at Brother Tan.

Brother Tan hunched over and walked out, Nanshi suddenly shouted, "Help! Someone is bullying Brother Tang!"

Xun Yu suddenly turned around and saw the sneaky Brother Tan, and his face darkened. , scolded, "What are you doing standing there, shut the door for me!"

He looked at the pale-faced Nan family again, "Stop their mouths."

Unruly people come out of poor mountains and rivers, and he didn't want to deal with those unruly people.

"Let's see who dares!" The loud shout made the boy stop subconsciously.

Chengjunyin walked quickly and protected Brother Tang behind him. Brother Tang grabbed Chengjunyin's sleeves with red eyes, "Husband, he is lucky to meet Xunyu, the shopkeeper of the restaurant."

Xunyu smiled slightly . He raised his head and said condescendingly: "I want to buy sauce, give me as much as you have."

Cheng Junyin's voice was cold, "If you offend my husband and want to buy my sauce, get out of here!"

Xunyu looked shocked. He said, "Do you know who I am! My boss is the brother of the county magistrate! If you offend me, you won't get anything good to eat!"

"You can try it." Chengjun Yin picked up the burden and Xun Yu was angry. , just as he was about to ask the boy to teach Cheng Junyin a lesson, he heard chaotic footsteps coming from the door.

"Who bullied Brother Tang?"

"Who is so brave? Dare to come to our Tianchong Village to bully Cheng Er's husband?"

The angry conversation came into Xun Yu's ears, and Xun Yu's face turned pale, and he just Neng reluctantly said, "Wait for me!"

He fled in a panic, but within a moment the villagers came in with poles and asked angrily: "Who bullied Brother Tang!"

"It's me." Cheng Junyin smiled apologetically at the villagers, "I was having a fight with Brother Tang just now, but Nan didn't see it clearly and thought that Brother Tang was being bullied, so he yelled. It caused a misunderstanding and caused you to run away in vain."

Everyone suddenly realized and waved their hands, "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter."

Someone said sarcastically: "I know you are young, but... you still have to endure it when you should. "Point."

Brother Tang's face turned red when he heard this, and he wished he could bury himself in Chengjun Yin's arms without seeing anyone.

"Who are those people who ran out just now?" A strange questioning sound came from the crowd. Brother Tang turned around and saw that it was Jing Meixing.

Everyone's voices froze and they looked at each other with doubts on their faces.

Cheng Junyin smiled and said without changing his expression: "It's a coincidence. As soon as Nan finished shouting, these people rushed in to buy sauce."

Hao responded quickly and said: "Those people are really unreasonable. The courtyard is full of people." It's such a mess, they want to get involved at this time."