Chapter 3 shopping

Cheng Junyin's face changed slightly.

Brother Tang is not at home? Where have you gone?

He threw down the hoe and walked home, but Mrs. Liang was still cursing, implying that Chengjun Yin was selfish and was using filial piety to force Chengjun Yin to go back to work.

But when she ran out of words to scold, she didn't hear any response. When she looked back, Cheng Junyin had long disappeared, and she fell down in anger.

Where are the people!

Chengjun Yin walked quickly. Before he got home, he saw Brother Tang walking slowly with a bucket of water. He breathed a sigh of relief and walked quickly to carry the bucket away.

Jing Tangyun was startled, turned around and saw Chengjunyin, his eyelashes trembled, "Aren't you in the fields?"

Chengjunyin saw that he was pretending to be calm even though he looked guilty, so he deliberately asked with a straight face: "Brother Tang, what did you promise me when I left?"

Jing Tangyun lowered his head and did not dare to look at him, "I didn't let myself get tired. It was just a bucket of water. How can I be tired?"

Chengjun was angry . Smiling, "Are you quite proud?"

Jing Tangyun pursed his lips and smiled sheepishly, his face was red, and the look was so cute that Chengjun Yin felt angry but couldn't get angry anymore.

When he got home, Cheng Junyin poured water into the water tank, and his eyes flashed when he looked at the water tank, which was less than one-third full.

There is something in the Book of Chaos that can connect the stream to your home, and you can get water with just a twist.

If he could make that thing, it would save a lot of convenience.

After all, the food business he will do in the future will inevitably use water.

When Jing Tangyun saw Cheng Junyin staring at the water tank without saying anything, he thought that he had forgotten to carry the water, so he walked cautiously into the house on tiptoes. As soon as he entered the house, he heard the sound of a door closing behind him. , the room also became dark.

A chill ran down Jing Tangyun's spine. He turned around and looked at Chengjunyin flatteringly, calling in a low voice: "Husband." Chengjunyin

had already run out of anger, but he knew he had to teach Brother Tang a lesson, otherwise he would be the next one. Brother, you dare to act like a slave and not cherish your own body.

Brother Tang only felt that his eyes at this moment seemed to be cannibalistic, which was very scary.

When he was possessed and approaching, Brother Tang didn't dare to move. Such a well-behaved look made him want to go even further with Brother Tang.

The light crept in quietly through the gap in the wooden door. Brother Tang fell into Chengjun Yin's arms with weak legs, panting slightly and begging for mercy in a low voice, "I don't dare anymore, husband."

It was still daylight, how could husband? Doing such a shameful thing to him.

She was obviously so cold to him last night.

Cheng Junyin pressed Brother Tang's soft lips with his thumb, his Adam's apple rolled, and he suppressed his voice, "Next time, I won't let you go as easily as now."

Brother Tang buried his head in the Chengjun Yin nodded vigorously in his arms, too embarrassed to say anything.

He originally thought that his husband would do something to him after dark, but when the silver light fell, his husband just held him in his arms, patted his back like a child, and coaxed him to sleep.

Brother Tang felt uneasy, and he suppressed his shyness and asked, "Don't you want children, husband?"

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, but he still endured and hugged him tighter, "I have to get up early tomorrow, you can't bear it, Be good."

Brother Tang's heart was so hot that he couldn't bear to kiss Chengjun Yin on the chin and quickly closed his eyes and pretended to sleep, not giving Chengjun Yin a chance to fight back.

Chengjun Yin was stunned for a moment, his chest shook, and he smiled fondly.

Chengjunyin woke up when it was still dark.

In the autumn, there was a big temperature difference between day and night. Brother Tang huddled in his arms, his little face flushed and very attractive.

He gently stepped onto the bed, and Brother Tang frowned. He quickly patted Brother Tang's back and said coaxingly: "It's still early, let's sleep a little longer."

Brother Tang's brows relaxed and became heavy again. Go to sleep.

Cheng Junyin put on his clothes, but was still shaken by the cold wind when he opened the door. He walked to the stove and lit a fire, baked a few cakes to take with him on the road, steamed yesterday's eggs, wrapped them and put them in his arms. Cover it and prepare it for Brother Tang to eat on the way.

"Husband." Brother Tang walked out of the house, shrinking his neck because of the wind.

Chengjun Yin walked over to block the wind and pushed Brother Tang into the room. He grabbed Brother Tang's cold hand and frowned, "Why is it so cold?"

Brother Tang shook his head and said, "I've always been like this."

After the husband got up, he was covered with quilts . The temperature inside became lower and lower. He felt cold and woke up.

Cheng Junyin took out another jacket from the cabinet. Brother Tang stepped back and said, "That's for you."

He used a small amount of money to buy the cloth before getting married and secretly made the jacket. Brought here by the coat.

Fortunately, he hid it well and did not let Lin find out, otherwise he would definitely be snatched away.

Chengjun Yin wrapped Brother Tang in his jacket domineeringly, "Be good."

His voice was low and pleasant. Brother Tang felt that the tips of his ears were numb, and he put on his clothes in a daze.

"Boy Chenger, you have to leave!" Aunt Niu's voice came from outside the door.

Uncle Niu recently found a job in the county carrying large bags and would go to the county to work early in the morning.

Before going to the fields yesterday, he told Aunt Niu in advance about their trip to the county today and asked Uncle Niu to give them a ride.

"Here we come."

Chengjun Yin gathered Brother Tang's clothes to make sure the wind couldn't blow in, and then pulled Brother Tang out.

Before going out, he put the basket on his back and gave Aunt Niu the leftover chicken from yesterday.

Aunt Niu waved her hands, "No, I have to save this meat to replenish Brother Tang's health."

This chicken is very valuable, and some people can't eat it even once throughout the year.

Chengjun Yin put the chicken into Aunt Niu's hand, "This is used to pay for travel expenses. If you don't accept it, Aunt Niu, then I have to take the money."

Aunt Niu glared at Chengjun Yin helplessly, took the chicken and carried it back. .

Under the moonlight, on the tree-lined path, a donkey cart swayed toward the county.

Chengjunyin shielded himself from the wind and asked, "Is it cold?"

Jingtangyun shook his head, suddenly thinking of something, his eyes widened slightly, "The rabbit is not fed!"

"I've fed it." Chengjunyin nodded with a smile. Tap the tip of his nose, "They'll all be hungry by the time you think about it."

Jing Tangyun pursed his lips and smiled sheepishly, and asked in a low voice: "Husband, can we not eat them?"

Yesterday he bathed the rabbit, and the rabbit rubbed his hand. It was so cute that he couldn't bear to eat it.

"I just caught him for you to play with." There was no one here, so Chengjun Yin hugged Jing Tangyun into his arms and held Jing Tangyun's hand.

His hands were still cold, so he put Jing Tangyun's hand into his arms to warm it.

Jing Tangyun felt embarrassed, but still couldn't bear to pull his hand back.

Seeing Uncle Niu driving the car without looking at them, he quietly nestled in Chengjun Yin's arms, feeling that this moment was as beautiful as a dream.

Although he had looked forward to spending time with his husband before getting married, after getting married, he never thought that his husband would be so good to him.

When the sun was just about to rise, they finally arrived at the county town.

Jing Tangyun rarely came to the county town, and when seeing many people, he stayed close to Chengjun Yin uneasily.

Cheng Junyin held Jing Tangyun's hand tightly and whispered, "I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat first?"

He wanted Jing Tangyun to eat something hot to warm his body.

Jing Tangyun heard that he was hungry, so he walked to the wonton stall and asked for a bowl of wontons, regardless of worrying about the money.

After the wontons arrived, Jing Tangyun pushed the wontons in front of Cheng Juanyin and urged, "Husband, eat quickly."

A bowl of wontons cost five cents, and he was reluctant to eat them. Just eat them, husband.

Chengjun Yin scooped up the wontons, blew them, and finally fed them into Jing Tangyun's mouth.

Jing Tangyun was so frightened that he looked around, fearing that others would see him.

Such a bold move would make people laugh if they saw it.

Chengjunyin smiled mischievously, "Are you going to eat it yourself or should I feed you?"

Jingtangyun also knew that he had been deceived by Chengjunyin, but he was really afraid that Chengjunyin would continue to feed him, so he had to bury his face and eat. ravioli.

Cheng Junyin took out half of the pancake left over from the road and looked at Jing Tangyun's eyes narrowed as he ate, with a smile in his eyes.

Jing Tangyun noticed Cheng Juanyin's gaze and didn't know where he got the courage. He actually fed the wontons into Chengjunyin's mouth, "Husband, I'll eat them too."

Looking at Chengjunyin's stunned face, he covered his face with his hands. My heart was pounding, and I smiled secretly.

Cheng Junyin ate the wontons, stared at Jing Tangyun and said, "It's delicious."

Jing Tangyun blushed again inexplicably, and the warmth on his face had not dissipated when he left the stall.

Cheng Junyin bought cotton cloth and needlework again, and Jing Tangyun was very generous when he paid.

Because the husband said that the cotton cloth was bought for him to make clothes for the husband.

After leaving the cloth shop, Cheng Junyin took him to buy rice, noodles, salt, meat, beans and other food. He bought especially a lot of fine noodles and beans. Jing Tangyun pursed his lips when he paid.

He thinks his husband is too extravagant.

But the husband said that he wanted to eat, so he had to buy all these.

Jing Tangyun looked at the money bag getting smaller and smaller, and there was no smile on his face.

The sweet aroma wafted into his nose, and he paused and glanced at the snack shop on the roadside.

When he was a child, his father would bring him snacks when he came back from work in the county, so every time he would sit in front of the door with a small wooden stool and stretch his neck to wait for his father.

After his father and mother-in-law left, he never ate snacks from the county again.

He looked away and stopped thinking about it.

Now that he is living a good life, he can no longer expect too much.

"Wait for me here." Chengjun Yin dropped these words and walked towards the dim sum shop. Jing Tangyun was too late to stop him.

It didn't take long for Chengjun Yin to come back and naturally hold his hand and ask, "What else do you want to eat?"

Jing Tangyun shook his head and asked, "Isn't all the money here with me?"

Chengjun Yin raised his eyebrows, "I still have the money to buy the beans."

At that time, Brother Tang was busy checking the quality of the beans, so he collected the money first.

Jing Tangyun took this as a warning and muttered, "I can't give you the money next time."

"Then I have to learn how to hide my private money." Chengjun Yin smiled narrowly, "Otherwise, I won't be able to buy anything for my husband. Famai."

Jing Tangyun looked at him angrily, but after a while he lowered his head and snickered.

My husband is so kind to him.

Cheng Junyin looked at his fluffy hair and always wanted to rub it with his hands, "Go back."

If he bought it again, he couldn't take it by himself.

He would rather walk back and forth a few more times than Brother Tang would be burdened.

Jing Tangyun secretly breathed a sigh of relief. He wouldn't have enough money to buy it again.