Chapter 5 Suyou

Chengjunyin heard that he was anxious, and he let go without hesitation, wiped his hands, and moved the wooden table to the side of the bed until it was as close as Jing Tangyun could reach.

He poured a cup of hot water, took a sip and put it down, "It's still a little hot, I'll drink it later."

Jing Tangyun saw Cheng Junyin sharing the same cup with him and felt hot all over, but at least he didn't forget about business. , "Are you going to be busy again?"

Chengjun Yin leaned forward and kissed the side of his face, "Be good."

This time I spent nearly three taels of silver to go to town, and with the ten taels brought by Mrs. Liang, my family was about There were twenty-seven taels left, which seemed like a lot of money, but it was far from enough for him.

Brother Tang's physical condition was damaged by overwork in his early years. You can't see it now, but in a few years it will torture Brother Tang, who is worse than dead.

He must take care of Brother Tang's body as soon as possible before it's too late.

To adjust, you need money.

But the twenty-seven taels of silver were far from enough.

Jing Tangyun pursed his lips, and when he saw Chengjun Yin getting up and walking out, he hurriedly said, "Wait a minute."

He took off his jacket and wrapped himself in the quilt on the bed when Chengjun Yin frowned. Blinking his eyes, he said, "Put on your clothes. It's cold outside. I have a quilt, so I won't go out."

Cheng Junyin looked at Brother Tang who looked like he was going to cry if he didn't agree, and finally gave in.

He walked over and put on his clothes, tapped Brother Tang's red nose, "Keep your word."

Brother Tang nodded vigorously, and after watching Chengjun Yin go out and close the door, he covered his face and narrowed his eyes. .

Cheng Junyin didn't sleep all night. When the sky was slightly bright, he finally succeeded in refining the vegetable oil. Looking at the clear and bottomless light yellow vegetable oil, he slowly breathed a sigh of relief.

Although he knew the method of making oil by heart, he had never practiced it personally due to the lack of entity in his previous life.

A night without sleep made his body feel exhausted. He washed his face, cooked the porridge and fried the few wild vegetables he picked from the mountain yesterday. When it was almost dawn, he walked in with the porridge and vegetables.

He thought he would see Brother Tang sleeping soundly on the bed, but what he saw was Brother Tang wrapped in a quilt and leaning on the head of the bed with his eyes closed, holding needle and thread in one hand, and holding the half-finished garment in the other.

As soon as Xie Yi saw the size, he knew it was made for him.

He felt sour and blamed himself for not paying attention.

Brother Tang saw that he was not sleeping, so how could he go to bed alone?

Probably because he was afraid of being discovered and driven to bed, Brother Tang didn't even dare to light a candle.

He put the porridge and vegetables on the table, and gently took away the needlework and clothes from Brother Tang's hands. Just as he was about to lay Brother Tang down on the bed, Brother Tang woke up.

Brother Tang was obviously still confused. He looked at him for a moment, as if he had thought of something. His eyelashes trembled slightly, and he felt guilty and did not dare to look at him.

Chengjun Yin didn't want to say anything to him, so he only said softly: "Eat something and then go to bed."

Brother Tang had already smelled the fragrance, he swallowed, and did not forget to say: "Eat together, sleep together. "

Chengjunyin deliberately teased him, "You want to sleep with me so much?"

Brother Tang blushed easily, "You're talking nonsense."

He pushed Chengjunyin away and was about to run, but he was caught again before he could take a step. Juan Yin pulled back and said, "Sit down, I'll bring you hot water."

"Oh." Brother Tang sat upright and stopped moving.

Cheng Juanyin came in with hot water. Brother Tang took the linen cloth first, wrung out the hot water and wiped Chengjun Yin's face shyly and seriously.

Chengjun Yin didn't move at all. After Brother Tang finished wiping his face, he wiped Brother Tang's face and hands with a thin linen cloth.

Brother Tang went to pour water, but Chengjun Yin refused, "Have you forgotten what you promised me yesterday?"

Brother Tang was unconvinced, "That was last night, and it's not so cold now."

Chengjun Yin picked up the cup He went to the water basin and said in an extravagant manner: "If you don't wear warm clothes, you won't be able to come out sooner or later."

Brother Tang stomped his feet angrily, "Then give me your clothes."

There was no way, they were too poor to wear anything . All the clothes are on, but there is only one jacket, which is now worn by Chengjun Yin.

Chengjun Yin said without looking back, "Isn't this the dress you made for me?"

He opened the wooden door, looked back at Brother Tang's angry face, and reminded with a smile, "You can make another one for yourself. , so I can't restrain you."

Brother Tang was stunned and immediately understood Cheng Junyin's intention.

Those cloths were bought for him.

The husband lied to him again.

When Cheng Junyin came back from pouring the water, Brother Tang was sitting in front of the table looking at the oily pot of wild vegetables in a daze. He walked over and gently pinched Brother Tang's earlobe and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

Brother Tang pointed at the vegetables and said: "There is oil!"

Oil is precious food. How can anyone in the farmhouse be willing to fry wild vegetables in oil? Isn't this a waste of food?

He pulled Chengjun Yin's hand, his eyes were bright, he wanted to ask something, then he looked around like a thief, and then lowered his voice and asked, "How much oil have you produced?"

Chengjun Yin asked: " Aren't you afraid that I will fail?"

Brother Tang pointed at the dishes and said, "I've seen them all."

Chengjun Yin raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "It's a lot, enough for you to eat."

Seeing that Brother Tang didn't even use his chopsticks, Chengjun Yin put the vegetables into Brother Tang's bowl, "Eat quickly."

Brother Tang had been hungry for a long time. When he saw Chengjun Yin also sitting down to eat, he couldn't wait to put the vegetables into his mouth.

The moment he ate the food, his eyes lit up, "Husband, it smells like oil, it's delicious!"

He said and took another mouthful of porridge, feeling a little distressed and reluctant to part with it, "Why do you use polished rice to make porridge?

" Brown rice is enough, polished rice is used to make money.

"We will all use polished rice from now on."

In his previous life, Brother Tang was unable to eat a single bite of polished rice before he died.

The Cheng family will only ask Brother Tang to help when they are working, and will not think of Brother Tang at all when it is beneficial.

The reason why Brother Tang helps the Cheng family without asking for anything in return is because Brother Tang knows that he is filial and wants to fulfill his filial piety for him.

Mr. Liang also took this point into consideration and criticized Brother Tang hard.

Brother Tang wanted to say that this was too extravagant, but when he looked up, he saw Chengjun Yin's red eyes, which were filled with distress when he looked at him. His lips moved, and finally he said: "Husband, eat more.

" He must be tired.

After eating, Cheng Junyin did not work anymore, but took Brother Tang back to bed to sleep.

Brother Tang was worried about him and was about to comfort him, but when he heard the sound of orderly breathing coming from his ears, he silently closed his mouth and fell asleep.

Cheng Junyin didn't sleep for long. He opened his eyes when the sun was high. He didn't want to wake up Brother Tang, but as soon as he made any movement, Brother Tang also woke up.

Brother Tang was still confused and rubbed himself into his arms unconsciously, which made Chengjun Yin's heart soften.

"Would you like to sleep a little longer?"

Brother Tang refused, "If you sleep any longer, you won't be able to sleep tonight."

Perhaps because he just woke up, Brother Tang's voice was so soft that Chengjun Yin couldn't help but kiss him. , until Brother Tang buried his head in his arms in shame.

Chengjun Yin dug the person out with a smile, "I'll make delicious food for you."

The delicious food promised to Brother Tang yesterday was not cooked for Brother Tang because it was too late.

"Okay." Brother Tang sat up with his hands on his hands and washed his face before he was completely awake.

While Cheng Junyin was busy in front of the stove, he sat on a small stool and sewed clothes.

A pungent smell hit his nose, and Brother Tang choked and sneezed several times.

Cheng Junyin also made chili oil for the first time. He didn't expect the taste to be so pungent, so he hurriedly asked Brother Tang to come in.

Brother Tang refused, so Cheng Junyin took him to sit down at the farthest place and ordered him not to come near.

Seeing that Brother Tang's lips were a little dry, Cheng Juanyin walked into the house again.

"Brother Tang." A strange male voice came from outside the door.

Brother Tang looked up and saw Cheng Dacai in a blue shirt through the low wooden fence.

His expression changed and he hurriedly lowered his head.

In order to make Cheng Dacai take the initiative to break off the engagement, he deliberately smeared his face in front of Cheng Dacai several times before.

If he notices something is wrong, it may bring trouble to her husband.

"Brother, are you looking for me?"

Cheng Junyin heard the commotion, walked out and whispered, "Go in and drink water."

Brother Tang walked in with his head lowered, and Cheng Dacai frowned slightly.

Why did he feel that Brother Tang suddenly became much whiter and seemed not as ugly as before.

Just as he was thinking about it, his eyes dimmed, and Cheng Junyin blocked his view of Brother Tang.

Cheng Dacai came back to his senses and said, "I'll go to the inner mountain with you later."

Cheng Junyin's eyes darkened, "You have to rush early to go to the inner mountain. I haven't had time to go up the mountain recently."

Yesterday, he and Brother Tang went to the outer mountain. If If you want to enter the inner mountains, you have to leave before dawn.

In his previous life, he was upset because of Brother Tang and wanted to go hunting but did not want to go into the inner mountains.

Although Uchiyama has many good things, the danger is greater, and he still cherishes his life.

But Cheng Dacai wanted to go, so he agreed thinking of brotherly love.

But this promise made him regret it for the rest of his life.

He didn't go hunting again after his rebirth. Cheng Dacai probably couldn't wait any longer.

This actually made him curious as to what good things there were in the inner mountains that were worthy of carrying a fortune and heading in regardless of the danger.

Cheng Dacai didn't expect to be rejected by Cheng Juanyin. After all, Chengjunyin had been obedient to him in almost everything since he was a child.

"You've separated your family and you don't even listen to my brother's words?"

He lowered his face, "Don't forget that I just gave you ten taels yesterday."

Chengjun Yin smiled, but there wasn't much smile in his eyes, "Brother, you It reminds me, you still owe me twelve taels, when do you plan to pay it back?"

He was also thoughtful. He saved more than twenty taels for himself before getting married, but he was inherited a fortune to marry Brother Tang. I wanted to lend him money.

Ironically, the marriage fell on him the next day, but Cheng Dacai always made nonsense and refused to pay back the money.

Cheng Dacai's heart skipped a beat, and for some reason he didn't dare to look into Cheng Junyin's eyes. He just said perfunctorily: "It's not that I won't pay you back. You always urge me to do something. You just need to tell me whether you want to accompany me or not." Go up the mountain!"

He begged for help confidently, as if he would fall out with Cheng Junyin if he didn't agree.

If it were the previous Chengjun Yin, he would have agreed no matter how difficult it was for him because of his brotherly love. However, the current Chengjun Yin has already seen through the ugly face of this family and said with a smile: "I don't want to."