Chapter 57 On the way to Jingmei Xingren and all the stolen goods

, the children who smelled the fragrance followed behind Brother Tang with their eyes fixed on the meat in Brother Tang's arms, and their mouths watered.

It's meat! So much meat! What a delicious meat!

Although Tianchong Village is not as poor as before, many families still don't see meat on the table all year round, and such a big bowl of meat can only be seen during the Chinese New Year.

Some children couldn't stand the fragrance and pestered their parents to come over to buy the braised pork in Brother Tang's arms. Some children rushed directly to Brother Tang to beg for it and were dragged back by their parents by the ears. Of course, there were also a few An elder who is greedy for petty gains lets his children hang around Brother Tang, hoping that Brother Tang will be soft-hearted and give them some meat.

Although Brother Tang was kind-hearted, he knew that the more he behaved like this, the less he could coddle these children. He hugged Roux tightly along the way and ignored everyone.

Mo Er saw a group of children walking around Chengjun Yin and Brother Tang from a distance. He thought something had happened. After hearing the cause of the incident, he was helpless, "If nothing else, your meat is really delicious."

Cheng Juan Yin handed the meat to him and said, "There is a pig in the water."

Mo Er was surprised, and when he looked carefully, he saw that it was really there.

"How can pig's water be cooked so deliciously?"

He was thinking just now that pig's water could not make anything delicious, but now he was slapped in the face.

Cheng Er's craftsmanship is really extraordinary.

Chengjun Yin said with a smile: "If you use the right method, it can be done."

The next day, Brother Tang woke up early in the morning. He sleepily crawled into Chengjun Yin's arms and said softly, "Husband, I want to eat braised pork." ."

Chengjun Yin laughed.

After returning from Mo Er's house yesterday, he finished all the braised pork while Brother Tang was taking a bath.

Brother Tang ignored him angrily, and he coaxed Brother Tang to say that he would make braised pork today before putting Brother Tang to sleep.

I didn't expect that when Brother Tang woke up in the morning, the first thing he said would be this.

He kissed Brother Tang's earlobe and said hoarsely, "Okay, I'll cook it for you right away."

Aunt Wang in the village didn't kill any pigs today, so Chengjun Yin had to ask Aunt Niu, who was on her way to the morning market, to bring him pork.

After Aunt Niu agreed readily, she got into Uncle Niu's donkey cart and left.

Brother Tang asked, "Sister, why didn't they use Uncle Niu's donkey cart today?"

Chengjun Yin explained, "They bought a new donkey cart."

Brother Tang sighed, "That's great."

At Chenshi, the official came. Measure the land for Chengjun Yin.

Cheng Junyin thought it would be Hao Duoyu who came with the yamen servants, but he didn't expect that the person leading the charge was actually Wu Yu.

Wu Yu lost a lot of weight, and it was obvious that he had suffered a lot these days, but when he saw Cheng Juan Yin, Wu Yu had to force a smile, "Cheng Junyin, congratulations."

Cheng Jun Yin responded perfunctorily, "Congratulations. "

Wu Yu: "..." What's so gratifying about him!

The land outside the workshop covers an area of ​​103 acres, so Cheng Junyin paid for the extra three acres of land.

Wu Yu laughed in his heart that Chengjun Yin was a fool for choosing such a remote piece of land. He was afraid that he would not be able to get the price even if he sold it.

He was also afraid that Chengjun Yin would regret it, so he quickly asked someone to complete the procedures for Chengjun Yin.

By the time Li Zheng heard the news and arrived, everything was a done deal.

Li Zheng looked at Chengjun Yin, hating that iron could not become steel.

"Why did you choose such a place? Even the mountains in our village are better than this piece of land."

Since the imperial edict refers to land, it does not specifically specify whether it is Susukawa, fertile land or mountainous land. Of course, smart people would choose as much fertile land as possible . And Susukada, no matter how bad it is, it must be mountainous, and then it will be wasteland.

Chengjun Yin was lucky enough to choose the worst one at once.

Cheng Junyin said with satisfaction: "Don't be anxious if you are in good condition. I think this piece of land is quite good."

Nan's face turned dark when he heard this when he came over.

In her eyes, this hundred acres of land will be hers sooner or later. Cheng Junyin's move will cut blood in her heart!

Jing Meixing smiled happily.

Anyway, whether Chengjun Yin's family property is large or small has nothing to do with him. All she wants is the sauce recipe.

Wu Yu secretly observed the villagers who came after hearing the news, and walked to Wang Caohan calmly, "Are you from Tianchong Village?"

Seeing that Wu Yu came with the official, Wang Caohan spoke a little more. He was cautious, "Yes."

Wu Yu said with a smile: "Don't be nervous, Cheng Junyin and I are also good friends who have known each other for a long time. Originally, I shouldn't be measuring the land, but I heard that the land was measured for Brother Cheng. Yes, I took this job."

When Wang Caohan heard this, his tense body relaxed, "So that's how it is."

Wu Yu's eyes flashed, "I see Brother Tang is always alone. Is it possible that he is alone? " Don't you have any relatives or friends? "

Cheng Junyin doesn't have a good relationship with his father's family, and he doesn't have a good relationship with other relatives. There are no brothers or women around him except Brother Tang, so he can only start with Brother Tang.

"Yes, Xiong Dou is the one." Wang Caohan said, "But Xiong Dou and Mo Er are busy setting up their stalls on weekdays, so they don't have time to accompany Brother Tang." Wu Yu's

expression froze, and he asked unwillingly: " Is there anyone else besides Xiong Dou?"

Wang Caohan thought for a moment, glanced at Jing Meixing and said, "Jing Yatou and Brother Tang grew up together, and they have a very good relationship."

He smiled honestly. Look how happy she is."

Wu Yu looked at Jing Meixing with deep eyes, "Why is she standing so far away from Brother Tang?"

Wang Caohan sighed, "Jing Yatou is a good girl, but her parents are not. She is confused and always makes trouble with Brother Tang. Although Jing Yatou and Brother Tang miss each other, they don't dare to show too close to each other. "

Wu Yu stared at Jing Meixing and smiled at Jing Meixing. He looked grinning from ear to ear and narrowed his eyes slightly.

After measuring the land, Cheng Junyin took Brother Tang back to make braised pork.

Just as the braised pork was finished, Qin Menglian came.

Smelling the fragrance in the yard, he asked very honestly: "Can I have a meal here?"

Chengjun Yin: "If I say no, will you leave?"

Qin Menglian responded decisively, " No."

Cheng Junyin put the meat in his hand, "If you want to eat meat, work and send it to the workshop for me."

Qin Menglian swallowed, "I think I can eat until I'm full before delivering it."

Chengjun Yin said rudely, "No."

Qin Menglian had no choice but to deliver the braised pork while swallowing.

After delivering the sauce to the yard and to the workshop, he finally hurried back on horseback. When he ate the first piece of braised pork, he narrowed his eyes with satisfaction.

"Brother Cheng! Do you plan to do this braised pork business?"

Cheng Junyin put the meat into Brother Tang's bowl and asked without raising his head: "Do you want to do it?"

Qin Meng was even excited, " I think!"

Chengjun Yin said softly, "I will provide you with the recipe, and I will earn half as much money as you."

There is no way, he is very poor now.

He also wanted Brother Tang to live in a brick house before he gave birth to a child! How can I make money if I don't know how to do it?

Qin Menglian took a deep breath and said, "Deal!" He

did as he said. Chengjun Yin wrote down the words, Qin Menglian wrote the deed on the spot, and both parties pressed their fingerprints, and the matter was completed.

Qin Menglian carefully took Fang Zi into his arms, his heart was surging, and he wished he could fly back to Qinzhou immediately to do business.

But he was reluctant to part with the braised pork, so he could only bite his teeth and eat one more piece with tears in his eyes.

Just at this time, Brother Tang said with drooped eyebrows, "Husband, I seem to be full."

Chengjun Yin was helpless, "Shall I help you get up and walk?"

Brother Tang hooked Chengjun Yin's neck with his hand, It was as if there were no bones in his body, relying on Chengjun Yin.

Chengjun Yin helped Brother Tang stand up. Brother Tang stepped on the spot twice and felt no discomfort, so he pushed Chengjun Yin away ruthlessly.

"Husband, I'll go by myself."

Chengjun Yin was pushed away, but he didn't dare to leave. He followed Brother Tang step by step, his hands weakly protecting Brother Tang's sides, and his expression was visibly nervous.

Qin Menglian took advantage of this moment, picked up the braised pork on the table and ran away.

Taotie, who was immersed in eating the braised pork, felt a scent of wind blowing in front of his eyes, and the braised pork on the table disappeared.

His eyes widened.

The little claws barked loudly. Chengjunyin noticed something was wrong. When he looked towards the door, Qin Menglian had already rode away from Juechen.

Cheng Junyin's face turned dark, "He's really promising!"

When they met for the second time, Qin Meng kept talking about the gentleman. Is this what the gentleman does?

Suddenly a head popped out from the door, it was Chen Noping.

Chen Nuoping walked in with an empty bowl and a stern look on his face, "We have known each other for a long time, but it seems that I have never had a drink with brother Cheng."

Cheng Junyin looked at the grease stains on the corners of Chen Nuoping's mouth that had not been wiped clean, and said expressionlessly , "The braised pork is gone."

Chen Noping looked at him in disbelief, "How could it be? Brother Qin said there was still a full pot!"

Chengjun Yin sneered, "He carried all that pot. Let's go."

He didn't even leave the pot behind!

Chen Noping: "..."

He turned around and walked out, "Maybe it's still too late for me to catch up now."

Cheng Junyin reminded, "He rode away."

Chen Noping paused in his steps and trembled with anger, "That's unreasonable. ! That's unreasonable!"

Brother Tang leaned on Cheng Juan Yin and watched Chen Nuoping leave cursing, and suddenly said, "Husband, you better stop studying."

Cheng Juan Yin looked at him in confusion and said, "Scholars are being punished. Bullying, scolding and cursing all the time is unreasonable, what a loss."

Chengjun Yinmo.

After a while, he said, "My husband is right."

Brother Tang looked at Xiaozhao and Taotie, who were so angry that they were furious, and suddenly asked: "Let's let them chase Mr. Qin."

Chengjun Yin smiled, "It's better. Brother Tang is smart."

After a moment, Taotie and Xiaozhao flew past the village path like two whirlwinds. Aunt Niu asked curiously: "Why do these two little ones look so angry?

" It was red, and it was so angry that the whole thing was about to burn.

Brother Tang said helplessly, "When Mr. Qin left, my husband asked him to pack up all the braised meat in the house and take it away. They may think that Mr. Qin has robbed their food and are chasing after them to get it back."

Silai Although he wanted to go, he decided to save some face for Mr. Qin.

Aunt Niu was happy, "The two little ones you raise are really smart, and they even know how to snatch food."

She reminded: "But don't hurt anyone."

Brother Tang waved his hand, "They won't hurt anyone. "

It's just a bit difficult. "

On the road, Qin Menglian was riding his horse forward leisurely while humming a song. Suddenly he felt a chill down his spine, and the desire to survive drove him back. When he saw the two angry little ones, his scalp exploded.

"No!"

It's just a few pieces of meat! As for that?

He rode the horse and ran wildly, while Taotie and Xiaozhao chased wildly.

The dust was flying, and Qin Meng even felt his legs hurt from riding, but he still couldn't bear to give up the pot of braised pork.

Finally, when the sky darkened, he was caught up by Taotie and Little Claw.

He hugged the braised pork tightly in his arms, "I'll give you my life, but not the meat."

Taotie rolled his eyes at him and spat out the note in his mouth.

Qin Menglian picked up the note and looked at it. It said, "Brother Qin, please take care of me for one night."

Qin Menglian frowned.

Cheng Junyin purposely drove these two little guys out. Why?

In Tianchong Village, it is quiet at night.

Brother Tang curled up and unconsciously shrank into Chengjun Yin's arms.

Cheng Junyin lay on his side and wrapped Brother Tang tightly in his arms. Looking at his long black curly eyelashes, he always wanted to touch them.

There was a soft sound from the yard, as if someone had stepped on a dead leaf. Chengjun Yin gently let go of Brother Tang, plugged Brother Tang's ears with the cotton balls prepared in advance, and lifted the quilt gently. Feet out of bed.

He opened the door a crack and watched Jing Meixing sneak into the kitchen before going out and closing the door silently.

Immediately, he walked to the next door and knocked on the door.

Uncle Niu was woken up, still confused, "It's Cheng Er, what's wrong?"

Cheng Junyin lowered his voice, "There was a thief in my yard, I locked her in the kitchen, she didn't notice it yet ."

Uncle Niu woke up in shock, "Just wait, I'll let Niu Zi call someone."

Chengjun Yin cupped his hands and thanked him.

Uncle Niu didn't even have time to put on his shoes, so he ran out to call someone. Niu Zi heard the noise and came out. After asking about the reason, he called Aunt Niu.

When Aunt Niu heard that a thief had broken into Cheng Junyin's house, she immediately rolled up her sleeves and went to find her coworkers for help.

Half a quarter of an hour later, a group of people were holding sticks in their hands and staring nervously at the kitchen door.

Cheng Junyin opened the kitchen door softly, and everyone rushed forward. A scream pierced the sky, waking up the sleeping people in the village who still didn't know the truth.

Aunt Niu was confused, "Why do I think this voice sounds strangely familiar?"

Hao said, "It's best not to be what I thought."

But things went counterproductive. When Jing Meixing was caught, everyone was in an uproar.

Brother Tan exclaimed in shock, "Why is it you!" Mr.

Hao asked sharply: "You are such a good girl, why do you do such sneaky things!"

Liu Langzhong's face darkened, "She didn't steal anything."

He pointed. Jing Meixing, with a face full of despair, said, "She is poisoning Brother Tang!"

Everyone was shocked.

This is no longer something that the village can handle. This needs to be reported to the official!

Jing Meixing burst into tears, "Don't send me to the Yamen, no! I don't want to die, I don't want to die!"

Xiong Dou rushed out of the crowd and slapped Jing Meixing on the face, "You vicious woman! What did Brother Tang do wrong? What, you want to hurt her like this?"

Jing Meixing didn't dare to fight back. Lin emerged from the crowd, pushed Xiong Dou away, and cried out, "Daughter, what's wrong with you?"

She yelled desperately ! The others who started to grab Jing Meixing said, "Why are you grabbing her! Can you afford to pay for ruining my daughter's innocence?"

Mo Er anxiously protected Xiong Dou, and whispered to Xiong Dou, "Don't be angry, don't You can't bear to be angry now."

Brother Yun laughed happily, "How can she be innocent? She is going to poison someone!"

Lin was stunned and kept thinking that this was impossible. But no one listened to her, even Jing Er lowered his head, consciously raising such a daughter to be shameless in public.

Li Zheng asked people to lock up Jing Meixing, and Mrs. Lin cried and begged Li Zheng, "Let her go, she is still young and ignorant!"

Li Zheng shook her off, "The person you should beg is not me, but Chengjun. Brother Yin Hetang. "

Fortunately, this incident was discovered in time and no one was killed.

Mrs. Lin looked at Chengjunyin, but found that Chengjunyin's eyes looked at her without any warmth.

She suddenly understood something and screamed, "It's you! You framed her!"

Li Zheng shouted angrily, "That's enough! Your daughter has admitted it herself, how else can Cheng Junyin frame her!"

He said When he rushed in with others, he happened to see Jing Meixing wrapping the medicine bag.

Jing Meixing was so nervous that she didn't even realize that she had been locked in the kitchen. When she saw them, Jing Meixing subconsciously wanted to hide the oleander leaves in her hand. After he snatched them away, Jing Meixing cried. Begging for mercy, not even defending myself.

Mrs. Lin lost strength and fell to the ground. She rolled her eyes and fainted.

Li Zheng said seriously: "It's a very important matter. I will escort Jing Meixing to the Yamen early tomorrow morning."

Everyone dispersed talking.

Because of this incident, the villagers in Tianchong Village stayed awake all night and gathered outside the woodshed before dawn, whispering.

Wang Caohan couldn't believe it, "Girl Jing has such a good relationship with Brother Tang, why do you want to kill him?"

The workers in the workshop did not go to work because of this matter, and gathered around outside the woodshed, thinking of finding help for Brother Tang. A fair one.

When Brother Wu heard this, he couldn't help but choked him, "Did you see that Brother Tang had a good relationship with that vicious woman?"

Wang Caohan choked, and another villager kindly explained: "Girl Jing has never been happy with her. Brother Tang, Brother Tang has been calling Brother Tang around before he got married."

Others agreed, "Well, although we all know that they don't get along, I really didn't expect that Jing Yatou hated Brother Tang. At this point, the two of them don't have any deep grudges. Why should Jing Yatou

? She's okay, how could she be able to swallow that breath?"

Everyone hissed.

Li Zheng walked past Wang Caohan and paused, "Take a few people and guard the door of Jing Er's house. Don't let them come and cause trouble."

Wang Caohan nodded with a complicated mood.

In the woodshed, Jing Meixing was curled up on the ground, her hair was messy and her eyes were bloodshot.

Brother Tang walked in alone, "If I had known this, why did I do it in the first place?"

Jing Meixing held up her hands and asked hoarsely, "Are you sympathizing with me?"

Brother Tang shook his head, "You don't deserve sympathy."

Jing Meixing's face twisted. , as if knowing that Brother Tang would not let her go, she no longer concealed herself, "Do you think you will be better off if I die? Let me tell you, this is not the first time I have poisoned you! You have already taken the poison You can't die now, but you won't live long! Even the evil in your belly won't survive!"

Brother Tang waited for her to finish and then said calmly: "I didn't take the poison. It's your first time! We discovered it when he was poisoned."

He said softly, "It's just that we didn't know that you were the one who poisoned her."

Jing Meixing's pupils trembled and she collapsed completely.

Brother Tang ignored her and turned around to walk out. Chengjun Yin pulled him back into the wheelchair and said seriously, "We can't leave today."

Brother Tang stretched out two fingers and pinched them together, emphasizing, " Husband, I only walked a little today!"

Chengjun Yin wrapped Brother Tang's fingers in his hands, his attitude was unusually tough, "I won't do it if I say no!"

Brother Tang puffed up his face angrily.

Li was leading people to escort Jing Meixing out of the woodshed. Just as he was about to go out, he saw Wang Caohan running towards him in a panic, "Oh no, no! The county magistrate wants to marry Jing Meixing as his concubine!"

When everyone heard this, they felt as if they were struck by lightning.

Brother Tang and Cheng Junyin looked at each other with a frown.

Jing Meixing was stunned on the spot.

Li Zheng asked eagerly, "What did you just say? The county prince wants to marry Jing Meixing as his concubine! Did I hear it wrong?"

Wang Caohan waved his hand and said, "That's right! The county prince wants to marry Jing Meixing as his concubine. The betrothal gift They're all gone! The person here is the famous Jin Matchmaker!"

Jin Matchmaker only proposes marriage to the rich families in the county, and she doesn't like the poor families at all.

If she hadn't proposed marriage to the county magistrate, how could she be willing to come to Tianchong Village?

"He just left! But he left so many betrothal gifts."

He was confused looking at the boxes of betrothal gifts.

Jing Er himself was stunned. After seeing off the golden matchmaker, the descendants sat at the door and giggled.

Jing Meixing smiled.

She first laughed softly with trembling shoulders, then jerked away from the person holding her, throwing her head back and laughing.

"Hahaha! So what if I, Jing Meixing, was poisoned! Do you really dare to sue me to the Yamen? I am now the county magistrate's servant! Let me see if any of you dare to touch me!" Both

Chengjun Yin and Brother Tang felt that something was wrong. Everyone looked at each other, Li Zheng frowning.

The county magistrate is not a good official. If this matter had not been related to the county magistrate, Jing Meixing would not be able to escape the crime.

But now Jing Meixing is the person that the county magistrate likes. If they report Jing Meixing to the Yamen, they are afraid that not only will Jing Meixing be fine in the end, but they will be in trouble.

"Let's go to Jing Er's house first." Li Zheng decided and led the people to Jing Er's house.

As soon as she arrived at Jing Er's house, Mrs. Lin rushed out with a smile, pushed away the men surrounding Jing Meixing, and roared arrogantly, "Get away! My daughter is the wife of the county magistrate! Who of you dare to touch her! I Let the county magistrate chop off your heads!"

Jing Er walked out with his head raised, deliberately opening the door to let people see the betrothal gifts piled up in the yard, and said arrogantly, "Aren't you going to send my daughter to the Yamen? "

Li Zheng and the others looked very ugly, and some people who were afraid of trouble whispered, "Why don't we just forget about it. Brother Tang is fine anyway." Mr.

Hao replied angrily, "Have you been poisoned? Do we have to wait until you are dead to convict the murderer?"

The man suddenly did not dare to say a word, and the atmosphere seemed to be frozen and uncomfortable.

Wang Caohan walked up to Chengjun Yin with a tangled look and whispered: "I have something to tell you."

Chengjun Yin said bluntly, "Say it."

Wang Caohan told him what he had asked about yesterday at home, and then said : "That person was there when the appointment was made."

After talking to that person yesterday, the more he thought about it when he went home, the more something was wrong.

It happened that Jing Meixing was poisoned last night, and today the man offered Jing Meixing a betrothal gift. The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this matter was closely related to what he said yesterday.

Cheng Junyin's eyes were deep, "I understand, thank you, Brother Wang, for telling me these things." Wu

Jian married Jing Meixing to win over him.

That being the case, things will be easier to handle.

He put his hand on Brother Tang's shoulder, "Brother Tang, Jing Meixing will definitely die."

"Husband, don't be anxious." Brother Tang put his hand on the back of Cheng Juanyin's hand, "This is not a bad thing."

Cheng Juan Yin was confused, Brother Tang looked up at him and waved to him.

Chengjun Yin bent down and put his ear close to Brother Tang. Brother Tang whispered: "We need someone to help us find evidence that the house has committed a crime."

Chengjun Yin's eyes darkened, and Brother Tang tightened his grip. Chengjun Yin's hand, "Husband, Jing Meixing is no threat to us, the house is gradually different." Chengjun

Yinmo sighed for a while, "Brother Tang, sometimes I always wish you wouldn't be so smart."

Jian is a Xiang Jue person. If Jing Meixing goes to the house to work as a spy, she will find more than just evidence that Wu Jian commits crimes.

Hearing this, Brother Tang knew that Chengjun Yin had compromised, and he said softly, "Learned it from my husband."

Jing Meixing threatened his life, but what Jing Meixing threatened was her husband's life.

He would rather let Jing Meixing go than let go of any opportunity to bring down the family.

Chengjun Yin rubbed Brother Tang's hair as if to vent his anger. After messing up Brother Tang's hair, he said to Li Zheng, "We want to talk to Jing Meixing alone."

Ms. Lin's eyes widened, "What are you talking about! What are you talking about? If you have the guts to talk about it, go ahead and sue!"

Jing Er said aloof, "Chengjunyin, I advise you not to be arrogant."

"Chengjunyin, you think I am still the powerless and willful person I was before. Are you

going to rub the round Jing Meixing? Are you worthy of talking to me?" Jing Meixing smiled proudly and wildly, "I, Jing Meixing, are destined to be different from you vulgar peasant women!" Looking at Jing Meixing with a hooked look, he asked meaningfully, "Aren't you curious why the dignified county magistrate would marry someone you have never met as a concubine?"

These words pinched Jing Meixing's neck tightly. At the critical moment, Jing Meixing's smile froze. Looking at Chengjun Yin's obscure eyes, she felt inexplicably panicked.

After a while, she gritted her teeth and said, "Okay, let's talk."

Cheng Juanyin pushed Brother Tang towards the tree, and Jing Meixing followed them.

No one followed them, they just looked at them from a distance.

Chengjun Yin pushed Brother Tang into the shadows, and when he was far enough away from the others, he got straight to the point, "Wu Jian married you just to win over me. If you want to survive, just listen to us and use your lower body." I'll spend half my life trying to make amends for what you did."

Jing Meixing subconsciously retorted, "Impossible! Why would the Tangtang County Master need to win over a farmer like you?"

Cheng Junyin looked cold, "Jing Meixing, if Brother Tang hadn't interceded for you, I won't give you this chance."

Brother Tang felt Cheng Junyin's impatience, grabbed Cheng Junyin's hand and connected his fingers.

Chengjunyin's expression softened and he asked, "How do you choose?"

Jingmeixing didn't want to choose. She even wanted to turn around and leave, but looking at Chengjunyin's cold eyes, she clearly realized that Chengjunyin wanted her to go even more. die.

She doesn't want to die!

Her lips trembled, her face turned pale, and her arrogant and proud look had long since disappeared.

After a long time, she gritted her teeth and said, "Okay, I'll listen to you!"

After saying that, she lowered her eyes and her eyes turned cold.

But if she finds out that what Cheng Junyin said after marrying the county magistrate is untrue, she will make life worse than death for these two people!

She asked: "What do you want me to do?"

Chengjunyin's eyes were dark, "Before we get married, help us stabilize someone."

Jing Meixing asked: "Who?"

Chengjunyin looked at him and uttered two words, "Nanshi."

Jing Meixing's pupils shrank. Looking at the indifferent expressions of the two people in front of her, she realized that they all knew what she and Nanshi did!

Aunt Niu looked at them from a distance and couldn't help but ask: "What are they talking about? This makes me so anxious!"

Mrs. Hao was also anxious, and she said: "Wait a little longer."

"Come here, come here!" Brother Tan excitedly pointed at the three people walking back. Everyone's eyes widened and their ears pricked up, waiting for a result.

Brother Tang looked at the crowd and was the first to speak, "Li Zheng, we won't pursue this matter any further."

Everyone whispered, and Mr. Hao even became red-eyed.

I feel wronged by Brother Tang!

Aunt Niu didn't understand, "Why! Murder must be punished with life, and there is a saying outside that the emperor commits the same crime as the common people!"

Xiong Dou's eyes turned red, "Brother Tang, we can't let her go!"

Brother Tang Er looked at Xiong Dou and comforted him softly: "Sister, I have not been wronged."

Xiong Dou was startled and gradually calmed down.

Others might think that Brother Tang was comforting her, but she saw that what Brother Tang said was true.

Brother Tang seems to have other plans.

Mo Er looked at Brother Tang gratefully.

Xiong Dou didn't sleep last night, and he was so excited when he woke up this morning. He was really afraid that something would happen.

Li Zheng raised his hand to silence everyone. He looked at the ugly Jing Meixing and said, "Jing Meixing, this time it's Brother Tang who is kind-hearted and doesn't want to implicate the village before letting you go. But if there is a next time, I will let you go." You will have to pay the price for risking your life!"

Jing Meixing pinched her palms tightly and responded in a low voice, "I understand."

Cheng Juan Yin pushed Brother Tang back and returned home. Cheng Juan Yin opened the courtyard door. Guan, rubbing Brother Tang's hair to discourage him, "You, you, you!"

Brother Tang was dizzy from being rubbed, and he begged for mercy intermittently, "Oh, husband, I'm fainted, I'm going to faint."

Chengjun Yin Frustrated, he lowered his hands and kissed Brother Tang's eyebrows lovingly, "I'm not worried."

Brother Tang pinched Chengjun Yin's earlobes with both hands, "If you, husband, are worried, just let Xiaohua keep an eye on her. "

Xiaohua is the wolf that was staring at Nanshi before. This name was given by Taotie because Taotie said it was the most carefree wolf in the pack.

"Can you squat down?"

Chengjun Yin half-crouched in front of Brother Tang. He had already anticipated what would happen and just asked: "Can you be gentler?"

Brother Tang pulled Chengjun Yin's ears to both sides, The voice was extremely gentle, "No, husband."

The husband rubbed his hair twice in the morning! Twice!

This is the first time in front of so many people! Doesn't he want to lose face?

Cheng Junyin gasped in pain, and after having his ears pulled out, he still had to admit his mistake bitterly.

Brother Tang rubbed Chengjun Yin's ears and said with a smile: "Since my husband already knew his fault, how could Brother Tang blame him?"

Chengjun Yin: "..."

That's not what you were doing when you pulled my ears just now. So said.

Brother Tang curled up the corners of his mouth and smiled in a cute and rare way.

Chengjun Yin's heart moved, he hugged Brother Tang and slapped him in the face, "What you said makes sense!"

Jing's family was filled with joy, Mrs. Lin even grinned with big yellow teeth and praised Jing Meixing whenever she met. .

Most people in the village are not willing to come to Jing Er's house, but there are always some people who want to come to curry favor with Jing Meixing.

Jing Meixing couldn't laugh.

She saw more and more people coming, so she left without anyone noticing.

She came to the shabby thatched house and knocked on the door.

The door opened, and Nan turned sideways to let her in, "I knew you would come."

Jing Meixing tightened her hands, "Although Chengjun Yin caught me when I poisoned them, they didn't know that I put it into their water tank. He's also poisoned."

Nan frowned, "Chengjun Yin can't die yet."

Jing Meixing sat upright, cold sweat broke out on her forehead, "Chengjun Yin is in such good health, even if he is going to die, it will be Brother Tang." If you die before him, you just need to blame him for Brother Tang's death before he dies."

Nan stared at her, "Why are you still helping me?"

Although I don't know what kind of dog Jing Meixing is. What a bad luck, but Jing Meixing's real purpose has been achieved.

Jing Mei said with regret, "I want Brother Tang and Chengjun Yin to die without a burial place!"

The true feelings of these words completely dispelled Nan's remaining worries.

"I'm here just to remind you that you don't have much time." She lowered her eyes and sneered at the corner of her mouth, "If you want to get Chengjunyin's property, you'd better get rid of Chengjun in the next few days and restore your widow's status. Identity. "

She is so miserable now, why can Nan be alone?

Cheng Junyin asked her to stabilize Nan's family, but he didn't let her stop the fire.

Nan watched her leave, digging her sharp nails into the table, leaving finger marks.

When Cheng Junyin heard about this from Taotie, he was making braised pork for Brother Tang.

Brother Tang tilted his head and asked, "Why did she do this?"

Jing Meixing knew clearly that they all knew what they were going to do, but they still wanted to lead Nan to death.

"Jing Meixing is living a miserable life, so she can't see Nan's living well." Chengjun Yin handed Brother Tang a glass of water, "Drink some water to moisten your throat."

Brother Tang asked while drinking water: "What are your husband's plans?" Do it?"

They asked Jing Meixing to hold Nanshi in order to make Nanshi think that she was not exposed.

If the Nan's plan fails, they will definitely try another one. They are not afraid of not catching the Nan's people and getting the stolen goods together.

Cheng Junyin uttered one word, "Wait."

If Nan really dared to attack Cheng Qi, she would have no choice but to die.

Brother Tang yawned, "Husband, I'm sleepy."

Cheng Juanyin washed his hands and carried Brother Tang back to the wing.

When Brother Tang was lying on the bed, he was so sleepy that he couldn't even lift his eyelids. He didn't forget to pull Chengjun Yin's sleeve and said, "Braised pork, I want to eat."

Chengjun Yin laughed, "Okay, okay, I'll leave it for you. " Stay."

He patted Brother Tang's chest, his eyes as gentle as water, "Good boy, go to sleep."

When Brother Tang woke up, Taotie and Xiaozhao were already back.

In order to compensate them for helping in this scene, Cheng Junyin rewarded them with a large piece of meat.

When Brother Tang came out, he saw that they were eating deliciously.

When Little Claw saw him, he wanted to play with him but couldn't bear to part with the uneaten meat. He turned around anxiously and whined.

Taotie carried the meat to Brother Tang, and while eating, he rubbed against Brother Tang and looked down at the tangled little claws with his arrogant eyes.

Brother Tang smiled happily, but suddenly he thought of something, his eyes darkened, "Husband, the day after tomorrow is the vernal equinox."

On February 30th, the vernal equinox, disaster struck.

Chengjun Yin walked out of the kitchen with deep eyes, "Don't be afraid, I will make arrangements."

He pushed the wheelchair to Brother Tang's side and pulled Brother Tang to sit in the wheelchair, "Today, we will move Let's go live in the workshop."

Brother Tang tilted his head and leaned on Cheng Juanyin's arm. "Can we bring all the chickens and ducks over?"

Chengjun Yin said regretfully, "No, they can't."

You can make excuses, but if you take away all the chickens and ducks like moving house, when the natural disaster strikes, others will only think they are suspicious and may cause unnecessary trouble to them.

Brother Tang pursed his lips, "It would be great if they could believe us."

They wanted to tell everyone about the impending natural disaster, but they knew that no one would be willing to believe them.

Cheng Junyin comforted, "Brother Tang, there are some things that we can't change."

If they said it, others would not only not believe it, but they would also blame them when the natural disaster occurs, and they might even blame them for the natural disaster. onto them.

He knows that people are good-hearted, but he never dares to underestimate the evil of human nature.

Brother Tang lowered his eyebrows and said, "I know you husband."

Cheng Juanyin packed up his belongings and pushed Brother Tang towards the sauce workshop. Taotie and Xiaozhao followed Brother Tang from left to right like guards. The child's side.

Uncle Niu saw the burden on Chengjun Yin and asked: "Cheng Er, where are you going?"

"Go to the workshop to stay for two days." Chengjun Yin responded generously, "The workshop is too busy. , I have to help but I can't worry about Brother Tang, so I might as well take Brother Tang to stay for a while."

Uncle Niu nodded and said, "The workshop is busy, so that's fine."

Someone asked, "Is this Chengjun Yin? Are you so doting on Brother Tang? Isn't it because he's just sitting on a chair and letting others push him? He's pretending he's not pregnant before?"

Someone said with envy, "His chair is really amazing. " , I want one too, but I don't know how much money I need to buy it."

Outside the workshop, there was an endless queue.

Cheng Junyin pushed Brother Tang past the queue, and an upright man shouted at them, "Hey! Why don't you queue up!"

The people on the side stopped, "What nonsense! Those are Cheng Er and his husband Lang!"

The man was dumbfounded and scratched his head in embarrassment. Seeing that Cheng Junyin and Brother Tang were about to leave, he quickly raised his voice and asked, "Cheng Er, you really want to teach us how to make sesame paste and tofu. ? No money?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the others looked at Cheng Junyin with stern eyes.

Chengjun Yin nodded.

Everyone's eyes brightened a bit, and an old man gasped and asked, "Are you recruiting old people and children as well? Do you think I can do it?"

Brother Tang responded warmly, "We have different recruiting skills. "Everyone, whether you are an old man, a child, or a man, will have the opportunity."

He paused and then said, "Even if you can't become a worker in the workshop, you can still learn how to make sesame paste and tofu. These two things seem simple. , but it's not easy to learn in one day. It's best to bring everyone in the family with you. One more person will have a pair of eyes. If you forget something, there will be someone who can remind you."

Everyone nodded in agreement after hearing this.

Brother Tang looked at Chengjun Yin, and the two looked at each other and smiled.

Cheng Sanzi, who was so busy and dizzy, saw Cheng Junyin as if he was seeing a savior, but when he saw Brother Tang next to Cheng Junyin, he immediately ignored them like a frustrated ball.

If Cheng Junyin came alone, he was here to help.

But if Cheng Junyin comes with Brother Tang, he must be here to watch the fun.