Chapter 27 Love rival appeared

Chengjun Yin's expression softened, and he was about to pull Brother Tang into the yard when Jing Meixing blocked the way.

Jing Meixing's face was distorted, "You did it on purpose!"

Brother Tang smiled slightly, "Yes."

He asked happily: "I'm very curious about how you persuaded Brother Yun to break off the engagement. Can you tell me?"

" Jing Tangyun!" Jing Meixing screamed in collapse.

Was she fooled? She was tricked by Brother Tang!

In order to make Brother Yun agree to break off the engagement, she spent all her personal life to find a better marriage for Brother Yun!

That was the dowry money she had saved for more than ten years and left for herself!

Cheng Junyin protected Brother Tang behind him, "If nothing happens, get out."

Jing Mei was so angry that her whole body was trembling. She wanted to tear Brother Tang apart, but she couldn't.

She still cares about her reputation, and she can't do anything to Brother Tang in broad daylight.

Cheng Junyin opened the door, escorted Brother Tang into the yard, and jumped into the kitchen to work without taking a break.

Taotie struggled to get off Brother Tang and wandered around the yard as if patrolling his territory, winning the unanimous love of Brother Tang and others.

Brother Tang hid the Taotie eggshells, arranged for Brother Tan to handle the picked pepper and other seasonings, and washed a few red fruits and distributed them to the others one by one.

Nan put the red fruit into her arms. Seeing this, Brother Tang gave her another one.

Nanshi refused, "No need."

Brother Tang didn't force it, but he was a little curious. Nanshi was alone. Who would he leave this red fruit to?

There was a knock on the door, and it was Cheng Sanzi who came over with chili, sesame seeds and beans.

After Brother Tang reconciled the accounts with him, he paid him fifteen cents as usual. After he took the money, he said, "Brother Tang, we have almost collected everything in the village. I will go out to collect it starting tomorrow."

Brother Tang nodded and reminded: "Sooner or later, the harvest outside will be finished. Go and ask the villagers if they have any plans to plant peppers and sesame seeds."

Cheng Sanzi immediately understood what Brother Tang meant and was excited. He said: "If you harvest, there will definitely be someone willing to plant it. I have to tell my father to take care of this!"

He had a vague feeling that Tianchong Village would not continue to be poor because of Cheng Er. They have a new outlet.

"Even if someone is willing to plant, we can't let them use all the land to grow these things." Brother Tang said calmly: "Food is the foundation."

Cheng San's heart skipped a beat, "You're right."

He I was almost stunned by this happy event.

Brother Tang handed the red fruit in his hand to Cheng Sanzi, "Picked from the mountain."

Cheng Sanzi looked at Hao, and Hao smiled and said, "I've eaten it, take it back to your father."

Only then did Cheng Sanzi accept it with confidence. Before leaving, he stared at Brother Tang's face for a few times and couldn't help asking: "Brother Tang, have you turned white?"

Brother Tang realized that it was grass. The juice was about to expire, so he said softly: "It doesn't matter, it will be dark tomorrow."

Cheng Sanzi:? ?

After Cheng Sanzi left, Brother Tang had nothing to do and walked to Mo Er's house with a basket of red fruits. Taotie lay on his shoulder and looked around with eyes like black beans.

The courtyard door of Mo Er's house was wide open, as if someone went in and forgot to close the door in a hurry.

Brother Tang's heart skipped a beat and he quickened his pace.

In the yard, Mo Xin and Mr. Mo pressed Xiong Dou on the stove.

Mrs. Mo shouted, "Are you going to say it or not?"

Xiong Dou's face turned red from the heat of the stove. She bit her lower lip and remained silent.

Mrs. Mo was furious, "Okay! If you don't tell me! I'll break your hand now so that you can never make cold skin again!"

She said and picked up the kitchen knife on the side. Xiong Dou was so scared that he closed his eyes tightly. A scream was heard, but it was Mo's voice.

She opened her eyes blankly, and Mo's face turned pale as she covered her wrist. The knife that was supposed to hit her hand fell to the ground, and the surface of the knife reflected a frightening cold light in the light.

"Mom!" Mo Xin ignored Xiong Dou and ran towards Mo.

Xiong Dou took the opportunity to retreat. As she retreated, she realized that a small animal with red hair was walking towards her arrogantly. Its black bean-like eyes were full of human disdain.

"What is this?" Mo's face looked horrified as he looked at the shallow tooth marks on his wrist.

She obviously felt the pain as if she was about to die, but when she looked closely, she saw that her skin was not even broken.

"Come back." Brother Tang walked over slowly. Taotie heard the sound and nimbly jumped on his shoulder. He slightly raised his head and enjoyed Brother Tang's touch. He chirped with a small mouth: "For Xiao Yin's sake, It's okay to let you touch it twice."

Mo's face changed, "Did you instruct this little beast to bite me?"

Brother Tang picked up the knife and asked, "What did you want to do with this knife just now?" "

Mo's eyes were blank, but he still frowned and said, "What does it have to do with you if I teach my daughter-in-law?"

"I will tell my uncle truthfully what you said." Brother Tang said with a sullen face. , eyes slightly cold, "Are you okay?"

Mo's face changed slightly.

Xiong Lixian was not someone to be trifled with. If he knew what happened today, even if she was a woman, Xiong Lixian would not let her go.

She came today with a desperate intention. As long as she knew how Liangpi was made, she would move out of Duodou Village immediately. Even if Xiong Lixian wanted to settle the score with her, he would not be able to find anyone.

Unexpectedly, Brother Tang would come at this time!

She glanced at the door and saw that there was no one else, her eyes were hard.

She had done everything, so she just stopped doing it and let Mo Xin catch Brother Tang and force Xiong Dou to hand over the Liangpi recipe.

Brother Tang saw the cruelty in her eyes, and his heart tightened, but it was not shown on his face. He said coldly: "Ms. Mo, this is Tianchong Village. As long as I shout, you will never leave this courtyard."

A chill ran down Mo's spine, and he suddenly broke into a cold sweat.

She was so used to being arrogant towards Xiong Dou in Duodou Village that she almost forgot that this was Tianchong Village.

"Mom, let's go." Mo Xin also panicked.

She dared to deal with Xiong Dou because she was used to bullying Xiong Dou, but she didn't dare to do anything to Brother Tang.

Although Brother Tang seems to be weak and easy to bully, the news of Cheng Er's sauce business has spread throughout the eight villages in the ten miles and eight villages, and the people in other villages who are envious of Tianchong Village are jealous.

It can be imagined how high Cheng Er's status is in Tianchong Village. If Brother Tang shouts, mother and daughter may not be able to leave Tianchong Village.

Mrs. Mo was unwilling to give in, but she had no choice but to say harsh words, "If you have the guts, you can hide in Tianchong Village for the rest of your life!"

Xiong Dou's lowered hands tightened, and his eyes were red.

Why can't Mr. Mo let them go?

Brother Tang saw Mo and Mo Xin leaving, his tense body relaxed and his legs became weak.

Mo was tall and thick, and very strong. If he really tried to attack her, he might not be able to beat her.

"Sister, how many times have they come to see you?"

Looking at Mo's behavior, it definitely couldn't be the first time.

Xiong Dou took a deep breath and said, "It's the third time."

The first time was with "nice words", the second time with coercion and inducement, and the third time with direct action.

Brother Tang asked: "Is it because of them that you haven't set up a stall in the county for a long time?"

Xiong Dou nodded, "Mr. Mo wanted to use the Liangpi recipe to get Mo Da's engagement partner Xunli'er to agree to live in the county. "

Mo Da's future father-in-law opened a restaurant in the county. I don't know how Mo came up with such an idea. He has been pestering them for a while, and he has even become more and more unscrupulous and shameless.

When Brother Tang returned to the yard, Chengjun Yin had just come out of the kitchen.

He took off the linen around his face, and there was a burst of mist when he spoke, "What's wrong?"

He saw that Brother Tang was absent-minded, and he walked quickly to Brother Tang without caring about his throat that was smoking.

Brother Tang told him what happened just now, and his face darkened, "It's too dangerous, you shouldn't go in alone."

If Mr. Mo really made a move, it would be difficult for Brother Tang to escape unscathed.

Brother Tang knew that Chengjunyin was nervous about him, so he took Chengjunyin's hand and shook it gently, blinking, "Does your husband have any way to deal with Mr. Mo?"

Chengjunyin looked into his eyes, really unable to do what he wanted. Angry at Brother Tang, he sighed slightly and said, "There will be no next time."

Although it was selfish, he hoped that Brother Tang would put his own safety first at all times.

He couldn't bear to lose Brother Tang for the second time.

Brother Tang pursed his lips and smiled, "Then my sister..."

Chengjun Yin pinched his nose gently, "I'll handle it."

Taotie, who was lying on Brother Tang's shoulder, was dissatisfied that Chengjun Yin was too close. A claw landed on Chengjunyin's face with a slap. Chengjunyin's face turned dark, and Brother Tang couldn't help laughing.

Cheng Junyin asked fiercely, "Is it funny?"

Brother Tang's face straightened, "It's not funny, it's because it's not good."

He asked, "Husband, what should we name it?"

"Taotie." Cheng Juan Yin said: "It told me that its name is Taotie."

Brother Tang was stunned.

When I was a child, my father once said that there was a founding mythical beast of the Yu Kingdom, which looked like a sheep and a dog, and its hair was as red as fire. It was named Taotie.

"Husband, can you understand what it says?"

"Yes." Chengjun Yin took out a red fruit from his arms and fed it to Brother Tang's mouth. "Eat some, your mouth is dry."

Brother Tang opened his mouth and took a bite. , asked in a low voice: "How can husband understand what he said?"

Chengjun Yin smiled and said: "I am extremely talented."

Brother Tang puffed up his cheeks, "Husband, you are teasing me again."

Chengjun Yin said the rest After eating the red fruit, he raised his eyebrows slightly, "The fruit that Brother Tang sent is really sweet."

Brother Tang: "...I didn't send it?"

Chengjun Yin asked back, "You didn't secretly put it away when I wasn't paying attention. At the stove window?"

Brother Tang shook his head.

They were silent.

In the end, no one knew who placed the red fruit.