Chapter 30 Righteousness

Qinmeng Lian raised his eyebrows, "What do you need me to do?"

Chengjun Yin poured him a cup of tea, raised his eyelids and revealed his bright eyes, "I just need you to allow me as a friend to exist here."

Qin Menglian is Qinzhou If the son of the prefect knew that he was on good terms with Qin Menglian, he would not touch him easily.

Qin Menglian smiled, "That's easy to say."

Brother Tang put the kettle on the table and asked doubtfully: "The one who is staring at us at Duoyu Restaurant is one of yours?"

Qin Menglian's eyes flashed with surprise. Strange, "Yes."

How could his person be discovered so easily by a brother?

He smiled bitterly and said, "Businessmen in Shanxiang County are very tight-lipped about the source of the sauce, so I had no choice but to make this decision."

Brother Tang nodded slightly and sat obediently next to Chengjun Yin.

When Qin Menglian saw that Cheng Junyin did not show displeasure, he was surprised and said with a smile, "Brother Cheng and your husband are both strange people." This

was the first time that he saw his brother sitting with the master to receive guests. .

Cheng Junyin's face showed pleasure, "Thank you."

For some reason, Qin Menglian actually saw the show off on his face.

The corner of his mouth twitched slightly, and he brought up the business, "Looking at the current situation, even if you recruit a lot of people next year, I'm afraid you won't be able to supply the volume I want." "

Okay." Brother Tang opened his eyes with a pair of round eyes. With his eyes open, he whispered softly: "Master Qin, you can order the quantity you want in advance. When the goods are available, I will give them to you first."

He pursed his lips and smiled, and said a little embarrassedly: "Of course, You have to give me money first."

Qin Menglian: "..." What a trick!

Cheng Junyin looked at Brother Tang with a smile in his eyes, "This is a good method."

His Brother Tang was so smart. He knew that he was short of money, so he tried his best to make money for him.

Qin Menglian looked at the hot tea in his hand and suddenly couldn't drink it.

He put down the tea cup and said, "You must ensure that your recipe will not be leaked before this happens."

Things are rare and valuable. If the recipe is leaked and there are too many sauces, it will naturally become worthless.

"Don't worry." Chengjun Yin asked, "How much do you want to order?"

Qin Menglian took out a hundred taels of silver notes and said, "While it's all used up."

"Good." Chengjun Yin took the banknotes and handed them to Tang naturally. brothers.

Qin Menglian almost choked on his own saliva and looked at Chengjun Yin with extremely complicated eyes.

At this moment, he was very worried about Brother Cheng's family status.

After all, in front of outsiders, giving money to the husband is an admission of incompetence.

"This matter is over. I want to discuss another business with Mr. Qin." Chengjun Yin looked gloomy. "I need to purchase a large amount of grain in Qinzhou. I hope Mr. Qin can help me."