Background

~~Edited~~

Backstory:

R5, ryland, stormie and mark went on a tour they said they'd be on tour for 9 months. They left behind everything. 9 months passed and they still didn't come back.

Riker and Vanessa's backstory:

Riker and Vanessa were a couple they have a daughter named Riley. Riker left a few weeks after Riley was born.

Raura and Rydellington's backstory:

Ross and Laura became a couple after Austin and Ally ended. Also, Ellington and Rydel were a couple. Ellington asked Rydel to be his girlfriend after Ross and Laura got together.

Laura and Rydel were best friends and they would always talk while R5 was on tour, but one day, Rydel stopped answering Laura's phone calls and texts and so did the other Lynchs. So Laura just gave up.

Marano backstory:

So when R5 went to the tour, Laura stayed behind with Vanessa and Riley because she didn't want to leave them behind. Vanessa and Riley were the only family she has because their parents died.

They lived in the Lynch house for years when R5 didn't come back and a year passed, they moved to a house across the street from the Lynchs.

Laura was in bad condition she was depressed and wouldn't come out of her room she wouldn't eat. Then one day, Vanessa had to work and Laura had to watch Riley. Riley had to go to the doctors so Laura went with her.

The doctors asked why Laura would never come to one of her appointments and the doctor insisted on giving her a check up and the doctor told Laura that she was depressed and needed to go to therapy.

Laura didn't want to but the doctors told Vanessa and said to do it for Riley because Laura loved Riley like her own daughter. So Laura went to therapy and started to get better.

2 years later:

Laura was better she still goes to therapy once in a while. Laura was kind of upset with Ross and Riker because they cut off all contacts with the Maranos without telling them why. Laura and Riley, now 3, have a special relationship they're really close.

Laura's a pop-star she was really famous she's a singer. She left for tour for 3 months and Vanessa was terrified that she wouldn't come back like R5 did and Laura knew so she insisted on Vanessa to go with her and Riley, but Vanessa declined.