Chapter 62 (Mature)

Laura's POV

We just arrived here at the Bahamas. It's so beautiful here, the sun was going down, it was around 6. We got off the airplane and drove towards the resort we were staying at. I don't know where we're going. Ross planned all of the honeymoon. While Ross and I were on the plane, we changed to different clothes. I was wearing a dress while he was wearing a button up shirt with his dress pants.

We finally get to the resort and it was a small building hut type we went in and Ross told the guy his name.

Guy: ah yes, Lynch. Here you go sir, I hope you enjoy your stay here. (He hands Ross keys. Ross takes my hand and leads me to the dock outside the little building. I'm still confused)

Laura: Ross, where are we going?

Ross: you'll see, baby don't worry. (He kisses my temple)

We get to the dock and there was speedboat. Ross puts our bags in the speedboat. He helps me get in. He turned on the engine and drove the boat. We get to a house in the middle of the ocean with a dock. Ross stops the boat and ties the speedboat by the dock. Ross helps me out and takes our bags. He puts the bags down and picks me up bridal style, I squeal and he takes me inside. It was so beautiful. He puts me down.

Laura: this is amazing (I say looking at the house and the view outside. All you could see was miles and miles of ocean)

Ross: I'll be back, I'm going to get our things (I nod and he pecks my lips)

I take a look around the house and it's amazing. It's like our own little house in the middle of the ocean. There were a few other hut houses, but they were far from mine and Ross's hut house. I was looking out the window and I felt arms wrap around my waist, and a head rest on my shoulder.

Ross: do you like it? (I turn around, his arms were still around me)

Laura: I love it. Thank you (I peck his lips)

Ross: you don't have to thank me, Laura (he kisses me)

He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth and he sticks his tongue in my mouth. His hands go all over my body. He walks backwards to the bedroom which was a few doors down. Once we're in the bedroom, he lays me down on the bed and he's hovering over me. He continues to kiss me. He starts kissing my neck, sucking on my sweet spot. My hands are in his hair holding it as he keeps kissing my sweet spot.

Laura: Ross (I moan)

He flips us around so I was on top. He starts kissing me and his hands try to find the zipper to my dress. While I unbutton his dress shirt. Once I finish unbuttoning Ross's shirt, he finds the zipper of my dress and he pulls it off me. He throws it somewhere in the room and he flips us back so he's hovering over me. He takes his unbutton shirt off and throws it somewhere. He kisses me again and his hand goes down to my breast and gropes it.

Laura: Ross (my hold on his hair get tighter and I moan)

Ross: you're so beautiful (he says while he's kissing my neck again)

My hands goes down to pants and I unbutton his pants. He groans and I pull his pants down, he helps me by kicking them off. Now, we're only in our undergarments. He unclasp my bra strap and takes it off. He goes down from my neck, to my breast and sucks on it. I moan. He does the same to my other breast. Ross goes down further until he's above my underwear.

Ross: I love you so much (he pecks my lips and goes back down and takes my underwear off)

Ross spreads my legs and start to lick and suck my pussy. I fist his hair in my hands and I arch my back from the incredible feeling.