Chapter 43 (mature)

~~Edited~~

Laura's POV

I woke up early because it's Ross's birthday. Before I left to meet up with the rest, I made breakfast for Ross. I made him his favorite breakfast. I covered it up and left a note for him. I went downstairs to the party room where I told everyone to be. They were already there. Roxy and Riley were running all around the room.

"Hey guys!" I say as soon as I went up to them. A chorus of 'hey Laur' come from all over the room.

"Is everything going as planned?" I looked around the room.

"Yeah. Everything is here and we just need to either hang it up or place it somewhere." Rydel tells me.

"Do you guys need any help?" I ask trying to occupy myself before Ross would wake up.

"No, we're good Laura." He gets the box off the table and brings it to Rocky.

"Just stay with Ross until 8pm." Vanessa reminds me.

"Then, bring him here so we can party and eat cake!" Rocky chimes in.

"Alright. Are you sure you don't need help?"

"We're sure now go and hang out with Ross." Ratliff give me a shoo gesture.

"Alright. If you need help just call me." They all nod. I say goodbye to them before I leave.

I went to the elevator and pressed the button for the floor Ross and I were staying in. I step out of the elevator and walk towards my room. I unlock the door then walk in. I close the door and heard footsteps. Ross then walked inter room.

"Where were you? I didn't know where you went." He looks at me with a straight face.

"Don't worry. I was at Vanessa and Riker's suite." I lie. I really hate lying to him.

"Why were you there?" What's with all the questions? He's usually fine when I go to Vanessa and Riker's.

"They needed to go buy some stuff at the store and they needed someone to watch Riley."

"Why couldn't Riker just go?" I shrug my shoulders. "I don't know"

"I mean, he could've just gone by himself and let Vanessa sta-" Alright this is getting to no where.

"Why does it matter so much? They needed someone to watch her, so I watched her and now I'm back. What's the big deal?"

"You could've let me know or something. Instead of me waking up by myself and your not in the hotel room." I tried not to roll my eyes at him.

"Look, I don't want to argue today. I just left for a few minutes to watch Riley. It's no big deal." He looks at me mad and shakes his head and goes to the bedroom.

I sigh. I wish I can tell him the real reason why I left so early. I can't tell him because it'll ruin everything. I guess I'll let him cool off and I'll just stay out of his way. If he's going to be like this the whole day then, the whole plan will be screwed.

I walk in the bedroom. I see him laying down on the bed and he was on his phone. He looks at me and turns back to his phone. I sigh and take things to the bathroom. I decided to take a shower since I haven't taken one and I needed to shave. After, I showered and shaved, I got dressed, I brushed my teeth, and put my makeup on. I decided to straighten my hair.

(A/N: how she had it on Austin and ally when she sang two in a million)

Ross's POV