Chapter 13

~~Edited~~

"That's for me to know and Laura to find out."

"Ugh Ross please? The girls and I can help her if you tell us. Please?" Rydel insists.

"Ok ok I'm taking her to this fancy place called chez blu."

"I've heard about that place that's really fancy!" Rydel says smiling.

"Yeah! Now shush I don't want her to know it's a surprise."

"C'mon she's sleeping." Rocky points to her and I turn to see her sleeping peacefully and I smile.

"Still, I don't want to spoil it."

"Ok bro." Rocky returns answering Laura's fan mails. Someone knocks on the door and I open it to see Daphne.

"Hey guys! Savannah it's time for you to go on stage."

"Ok, thanks daphne. Bye guys!"

"Bye, have fun! You're gonna do great." Ryland kisses Savannah's cheek.

"Oh and Ross I pulled a few strings and I managed to move Laura's schedule so she has two days off."

"Thanks Daphne!"

"You're welcome. Now's probably a good time to wake up Laura because she has to put her tour outfit on and she needs to get hair and make up touch ups"

"Ok I'll wake her up."

"Oh and you guys can go to the venue and watch the show there are seats saved for you guys and their in the front. I'll show you to them if you want."

"Cool" everyone says except me.

"I'll stay here with Laura I'll catch up with you guys later."

"Uncwle Woss (uncle Ross) ? Can I stay with you?" Riley asks.

"Um ask your mommy and daddy first." Riley turns to Vanessa and Riker.

"Mommy daddy can I stay with uncwle Woss (uncle Ross)?"

"Is it ok with you Ross?" Riker asks me.

"Yeah I'll watch her."

"Ok then you can stay with your uncle Ross." Vanessa tells Riley.

"Yay!" She runs to me and I carry her.

"We should go now" Daphne tells them. They nod and everyone left.

"Riles want to help me wake up auntie Laura?"

"Yeah!"

"ok." We go to where Laura was sleeping. I shake her a little. She groans.

"Baby, it's time to wake up. You have to get ready." Laura groans and swats my hand.

"5 more minutes" I look at Riley.

"How do you wake up auntie Laura?"

"Wike (like) this!" She climbs on the couch and starts jumping and yelling. "AUNTIE WAUWA (Laura) WAKE UP! WAKE UP!!" Laura wakes up.

"Ugh Riley I told you not to do that." She yawns and stretches. Riley giggles.

"Sowwy (sorry)"

"It was my idea you wouldn't wake up when I tried. Plus daphne told me you have to change to your tour outfit and do make up and hair touch ups." I tell Laura who was now laying down on the couch.

Laura groans. "Ok."

"C'mon babe I'll take you on a date tomorrow."

"Yay!....wait I can't."